Batteries Not Included Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I numbly rose; Christ everything I had planned was just blown out of the water. I needed to let dad know she knew about us; he was going to shit.

"That gives you a little...time" mom said as I headed out the kitchen door.

Right, I thought; time to stab my eyeballs out while I figured out what the hell I was going to do now. It took a few minutes while I set the table for things to sink in. Remember, I just got my ass thrown to me in the kitchen; my brains were a bit scrambled.

What the hell did she mean by the side comment about time? I froze and stared at the kitchen door. She didn't mean...no way. I have a very perverted mind, and right then it kicked into overdrive.

I stepped to the kitchen door; mom was still at the stove.

"I'm going up to talk to daddy" I said to mom.

She just stood at that damn stove like a rock she didn't acknowledge my comment or anything. I just turned around and walked away.

By the time I had crossed the kitchen and living room, and then ascended the stairs; I had every stitch of my clothes off. It was totally nude city when I walked into dad's office.

I dumped my clothes off to the side and walked up to dad sitting in his office chair.

"What the hell?" his face was total shock.

I reached down and started undoing the front of his pants; we only had a half hour I wasn't going to waste it. Dad was in such shock I had his pants undone and his fat cock in my hand before he even reacted.

"Baby...we can't..." dad said in a strangled voice.

"We can't what daddy." I gave a wicked smile. "Do this?" Then I bent at the waist and engulfed his semi hard cock.

"Oh Jesus Christ" Dad moaned. "Oh fuck...your mom...Goddddd." He was losing the battle.

His voice may have been saying one thing; but that nice fat dick grew hard as steel as my lips glided up and down it. Admit it; you would have to be dead to not get hard with a nineteen year old gobbling down your dick. And dad wasn't dead, that meant his cock was rock hard in minutes.

I pulled my mouth free, leaving a wad of spit covering the tip; and then climbed onto his lap on the office chair. Gripping the back I looked into his eyes.

"You have two choices" I husked. "Kick me off, or fuck me; choose." I told him.

"We can't..." Dad gasped. At the same time those paws gripped my waist tight. So much for denial, I thought.

"FUUUCKKKKKKK" I screamed as dad rammed me down onto that pole.

Fuck that felt good; that big fat dick stretched my walls; and with a loud squelch it filled my tight cunt. MY eyes rolled back as a gush of fluids coated his cock and balls.

I felt him put a hand over my mouth, trying to make me be quiet. I shook my head, pulling away. I looked down into his face as I gripped the arms of his chair.

"Fuck me daddy" I hissed at him. "Fuck your pregnant daughter." I demanded.

And like the good daddy he is; he did exactly that. He gripped my waist and started pounding up into me. God I felt like I was getting split in half. I held onto the arms of the chair for dear life as he tore into me.

One nice thing about being nineteen, you don't flop your tits when you bounce. I leaned in and shoved one hard nipple into his open much.

"Suck my tits" I growled.

I looked up over the back of the chair; yep I had been right. Perversion seems to run in the family. There in the doorway to the office stood mom.

She was holding onto the door frame, staring at me. She watched me bounce up and down like a rag doll on my fathers' cock. I saw this wistful look in her eyes as she watched, and suddenly realized the back of the chair hid almost everything from her.

I may get my sex drive from my father; but it was perfectly clear who I got my perversion from. I released one arm of the chair and leaned back slightly, my hand finding the edge of the desk. With a gentle push, I felt the chair start to slowly rotate.

I looked down at dad, and he was so far gone the pope could have walked in and he wouldn't have stopped. His face dripped with sweat and he had a grimace on his face as he worked that cock up into me again and again.

When the arm of the chair was even to the desk, I let go of the edge and gripped the arm again for balance. I looked off to the side and there was mom, standing in the doorway.

Now she had a clear view of us. God we had to be a sight. My father was sitting there, with his pants around his ankles; sweat dripping down his chest. My tight was ass bouncing up and down, harder and harder as I shoved a tit into his eager mouth.

I wanted to turn the chair more, but it was already too late; I could feel the mounting pressure in my belly.

"I'm going to cum" I panted down at dad.

"I'm going to cum on my father's cock." I shuddered out.

"Give it to me you slut." Dad whispered.

Oh this opened a nice door. I looked down at him with fire in my eyes.

"You want your little girls' cunt cream?" I asked in my sweet girl voice.

"Then fucking say it daddy." I growled.

"OH Jesus Christ" dad moaned louder. "Cum on me baby...give it to me." He said.

This time I could tell his words were loud enough for mom to hear. First her eyes grew wider, and then one hand slid down over the slight pooch of her belly, and under the waistband of her jeans.

I felt my belly tighten more. Fuck, she was going to finger herself as I come on her husband dick. I picked up the pace, slamming down harder; I wanted dad to meet me; let her see both of us.

I reached out my hand and once again pushed on the desk edge, this time finishing the turn. I knew I was going to explode, but I tried to focus my frazzled brain.

My back was to mom, and I knew she had to be watching dad's thick cock sliding up into me, covered in the white froth of my cream. I mean shit; the chair had a huge puddle on it so you had to know the rest was dripping out of me.

Perversion gripped my brain like a maniac as I wrapped my arms around my dad; mashing my tits against his chest. I clung to him as my body rose and fell with wet sloshing filling the room.

The move put his head right where I wanted it, resting on my shoulder. That meant, he was now looking behind me. I knew he saw; not from words; but how his body suddenly stiffened under me.

"That's it daddy" I moaned in his ear. "Cum in your daughter; your teenage...pregnant...daughter." I said. "While your wife WATCHES" I drove the words home.

Then I did a little trick I had learned; I tightened my Kegal muscles. For those who have never experienced it, you're missing out. It tightens your walls around a guys buried cock like a hot velvet glove. I had yet to meet the guy who didn't blow his load when his cock gets squeezed by a wet hot cunt; and dad was no different.

"FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK" Dad roared. His hands gripped the cheeks of my ass and squeezed.

I slowly slid my body up, pulling on the back of the chair. It did two things; one was to create the sensation of that tight glove sliding along dad's now throbbing cock. The second was to lift my ass up, exposing the base of his cock and about an inch or two of the shaft.

I looked over my shoulder, and sure enough, mom's eyes were glued to his cock where almost the entire thing was stuffed into me. Jesus her hand was going nuts inside her slacks.

In that moment I realized I had severely underestimated my mother. She wasn't the prude I thought she was; she was a closet slut. Where I wore the banner proudly; nothing like being my daddy's slut; she kept it hidden and under wraps.

No wonder Dad was so fucking good; he had been having sex with this perverted woman; and then suddenly she had cut him off.

"Oh God...what are you...oh shit...I can't hold." Dad babbled under me.

"Yeessssssss" I moaned loud enough for both of them to hear. "Give it to me; fucking fill me daddy" I told him

And true to his promise he did. I felt his already thick cock swell against my walls; and then pulse inside me. God I loved his cum in my gut. I could feel that heat inside my belly as my father spasmed under me; I ground my hips down onto his lap trying to milk him dry.

I turned to look at mom now barely standing as she leaned against the doorway. I could see her body shudder and shake while her hand was finally still inside her slacks.

At that moment daddy latched his teeth onto one of my nipples; sending an electric shock from my tit straight to my belly.

"God I'm cummmmminnggggggggg" I moaned as my eyes locked with my mom's.

I gripped the arms of the chair as my body convulsed; a hot gush of fluids pulsing out to soak his cock and balls under me. I knew I was releasing eggs again; but it was a little late for that.

Still staring at mom, I rose slowly off dad. I knew she could see the frothy mix of white goo that matted his pubic hair. This time it was dad's turn to be a limp mass when we were done; he just sat in his chair with his arms hanging down, I could hear his ragged breathing.

I continued sliding up, until his cock slid free and slapped against his belly with a wet smack. I held still, my ass pointing at mom, and waited. It only took a moment before a thick wad of our mixed juices oozed from between my still gaping pussy lips.

It made the hottest and most obscene splattering sound as it landed right on top of dad's slick cock. Standing in front of his chair, I leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"Fucking fantastic daddy" I whispered. "Like it always is" I smiled

Turning I walked to the door to the office, my eyes on mom still in the door frame. As I slipped past, I just couldn't help that last surge of perversion.

"All yours...mom" I husked. "Why don't you go clean up your husband...with your mouth." My voice dripped lust.

"Oh God" I heard mom softly moan as I headed down the hall to my room.

Just when I reached the door to my room, I heard dad give a guttural moan; and I smiled. I don't think I'll be buying batteries for a very long time.

12