Batting for Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaayyne
shaayyne
150 Followers

"It is different," she pops back quickly, not allowing me to finish.

"How so?" I ask as I use the ball of my hand to rub her calf.

"Do you love mom?"

"I do."

"How about me? Do you love me?"

"Absolutely," I tell her as I switch legs.

"OK, then it is different. The assholes my age have some messed up ideas about romance and what a girl wants. They think that sending a dick pic is romance. They don't know what love is. I don't want an asshole, but I also don't want a boring guy."

"I'm boring, Lex".

"Dad, you're different. You're sweet and genuine. You also at least know how to get into a girl's panties. I guess guys my age in general are just dumb and clueless. I want my first time to be special and with someone special rather than doing it just because."

I stop massaging her leg, holding her calf in the palm of my hand.

"Lexi, I promise you this. IF we do it, it will be special. I don't want you to do it because you think you have to. I want you to really want to. So let's make a deal. Let's keep doing things like we've been doing and keep it that way until it is impossible for us not to do it or until you want to stop."

With a confused look on her face, Lexi asks, "But, I thought you were leaving Mom because she wouldn't put out?"

"Lexi, it is so much more than about the sex.

"I like getting off. I love sex. The thing I miss most though is the intimacy and skin on skin contact," I tell her as I resume rubbing her calf.

I slide my hand to the front of her left leg and trace up her shin, giving it a slight pull in an inviting manner. Lexi takes the hint and slides towards me so that the whole of her legs are now draped across me.

"I miss the touching, rubbing and caressing," I tell her as my hand works its way above her knee and onto the top of her muscly, thick, tight left thigh as she moans - enjoying the sensation. I continue to the inside of her thigh, pulling her towards me again. She slides forward and onto my lap. My right hand supports her at mid-back as my left hand rests mid-thigh.

"I miss the kissing, the taste of her lips... Your lips," I tell her as I pull her in for a kiss. My left hand touches her cheek as we kiss open mouth but without tongue.

"I miss the intimate moments leading up to making love, Lexi," I tell her as I continue to rub her cheek.

"I don't need sex as badly as I long for the intimacy that comes before and with it."

With that, Lexi wraps her right arm around my shoulder and pulls herself towards me into a kiss. We continue kissing mouth open and without tongue. My left hand leaves her cheek and traces up the sleeve of her coral and black dotted robe and to her shoulder. As our tongues begin to meet and get involved, my hand slides down her shoulder to the outside of her shoulder blade, along her ribs, down to her waistline and over her curved hip.

I find her thigh and rub upward with my hand and finger sliding under her robe. I gently rub back and forth on her soft thigh so as to part the bottom of her robe just below the sash, exposing her panties. I find her hip, pushing down on it so that she lay flat on my lap. My right arm cradles her as we continue kissing passionately.

Tracing the waist line of her baby blue, lacy thong, my fingers walk their way to the center of her panties. I open my left eye while we kiss and watch as my left hand slides beneath her panties toward her waiting and aching pussy. It is such a beautiful sight seeing my hand break the plane of her blue, lacy panties.

My hand teases her underneath her panties as she moans and coos into my mouth. I trace above and beside her warm, wet slit as her kiss increases intensity and her arms tighten around my shoulders. After more exploring, my finger finds its way to warmth and touches her sweet spot once again. Lexi shutters.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me," Lexi hisses as she arches her back in my arm.

"Just relax and enjoy," I tell her as I gently slide her panties from her waist to the middle of her thighs, exposing her perfectly shaved mound. I leave the panties lingering on her mid-thigh as the sight of my baby girl's panties wrapped around those luscious, tanned thighs of hers combined with the view of her perfect slit nearly makes me blow my top inside my shorts.

My hand slides back up her thigh towards her warm pussy as I pull her back up into a kiss. As our tongues meet, I begin rubbing her clit once again sending jolts of electricity through her body. Her left hand leaves my shoulder, tracing its way down to my shorts.

"I need to get you out of these," she tells me as she breaks the kiss and tugs at my waist band before reaching in and taking my cock in her hand.

I accommodate her need by temporarily removing my hand from her clit and help Lexi pull down my shorts, freeing my dick. Before I can get my shorts down all the way, her hand abandons the cause and resumes stroking me up and down.

Comfortable that my shorts are down far enough, my hand finds its way back to her clit as our tongues dance in one another's mouths. Her hand stokes my dick and my finger rubs away frantically at her clit. As we kiss, we passionately moan into each other's mouth.

Lexi throws her head back, moaning and stroking away. I feel the ground beneath the bed begin to shake. "Lex," I tell her as I kiss and worship her neck while playing away with her warm, wet clit. "You have to slow down. I'm going to cum any second."

"It's OK," she moans.

"No Lex, I want us to cum together so slow down," I tell her as I bite down on her neck causing her to squeak. Lexi's hand comes to a rest still gripping her daddy's dick.

"Wait until you're there and then go," I tell her. She nods as I continue nibbling and sucking on her neck while probing her aching clit. My right arm continues to support her head as she arches and moans while my fingers work their magic. I use my right hand to brush her robe away, exposing her right shoulder.

Lexi begins to shutter and shake. Her right hand releases my dick as she throws her head back and her arm to the side, grabbing onto her comforter. Her left hand, previously underneath her grabs her daddy's shaft and begins stroking it. As she bends, strokes, arches and her moans turn into screams of pleasure, she claws away at the comforter. I pull Lexi's robe apart while increasing the speed and intensity on her clit, exposing her beautiful puffy breasts. Lexi's breasts look perky, round and certainly delicious in clothes. The sight and feel of her bare breasts, however, is next level - breath taking even. Lexi's breasts are deliciously tubular in shape rather than round. Her triangular shaped tits are capped with extra-large, pale pink areolas and have thick, perky, erect nipples topping them off.

My mouth latches on to her swollen areola and nipple as our collective waters begins to boil. The teapots scream as I suck on my baby girl's beautiful breast while shooting rope upon rope of warm cum onto her belly while she pumps away at me. Lexi's hips buck uncontrollably. We both scream in intense passion as we cum together from one another's hands.

We collapse to the bed side by side as I continue sucking away at my baby girl's delicious breast.

Lexi's amazing thighs squeeze together, trapping my hand between her legs while I continue playing away through her orgasm as she moans screams and aches for more. Her hand falls away from my impossible still erect cock. My hard dick comes to rest on the outside of Lexi's leg while she pushes her panties down, freeing one of her legs. My dick lays on the outside of her other leg with the baby blue laced panties still hanging from her thigh. The feeling of her warm skin on my dick combined with the ungodly sight of my baby's orgasm-stricken body keeps my dick as hard as I've been all day long. At 47 years old, I'm not a stallion by any means but this girl has brought out the youthful side of me for sure.

As her orgasm subsides, I unlock my lips from Lexi's tit and begin flicking my tongue upon her puffy nipple. She grabs my head, pulling me by the hair so that we are eye to eye. My cock remains hard upon her thigh and my hand between her legs, still playing and dancing away at her shaven pussy.

Lexi looks at me with big hungry eyes and barks, "Dad, I want you so bad right now!" She begins shoveling me on top of her. In the heat of the moment, I comply. I part her legs and position myself on top of her with my arms pressed up so as to not crush her. I'm careful to keep my still erect penis away from her warm, inviting, desperate opening. She wraps her arms on my shoulders and pulls me closer.

"Daddy, take me now... please," she pleas. I move my hand to her face and gently caress her cheek.

"Lexi, your mother's going to be home shortly. I want your first time... our first time to be special," I tell her as I scan the room trying to find a clock.

"We have twenty minutes or so before she gets home. I want us to have time, I tell her." Lexi pouts.

"I understand," she says in a disappointed tone.

"Can we still play though?" she playfully ask while she wraps her ankles and feet around my calves. Lexi shifts grinding her wet, warm, amazing pussy into my hard dick using her feet's grip around my legs to give her leverage. My cock jumps at feeling the warmth of the outside of her pussy.

"Does this feel good, Daddy," she asks smiling seductively and knowing damn well this feels amazing.

"Lexi, if you're not careful we're going to have even more of a mess and very quickly," I tell her as I look down at her tight, cum covered tummy.

"Roll over and let me make a mess then," she orders. I comply and we roll so that I am on my back and she sits straddling me. Her pussy split upon the shaft of my hard cock. She begins grinding her hips up and down, gliding her tight, wet, warm, perfect, shaved pussy over my cock. I run my hand along her bent legs as she continues to slide up her daddy's pole stopping just before the tip and then back down the pole. The sight alone is amazing, orgasmic even.

I pull her down into me as she continues grinding into my cock just as the alarm on my phone goes off.

"So very close to coming," I grunt as I roll my stepdaughter off me. "We need to clean up and definitely need to continue this later. Mom will be home," I tell her.

"If you're close, let me finish you," she tells me as we lay side by side.

Lexi grabs my cock and begins to stroke aggressively.

"Lexi," I moan as I grab her behind the thigh and pull her leg into me. She shifts her body so that we lay on our sides, right up against one another with her right leg atop my left hip and her hand on my swollen member.

"Five more minutes, Daddy," she says as she kisses me softly and places my cock on her left, inner thigh. She slides her right leg down and traps my dick between her thighs while shifting downward so that the top of my cock runs across her warm, wet slit.

Unable to resist, we kiss and grind our hips into one another side by side. My left hand moves to appreciate her tight, round ass while my cock appreciates the sensation of her warm slit gliding atop of it and her juicy thighs keeping tight quarters.

It did not take long before the cannon were ready to fire again. Sensing my orgasm is near, Lexi reaches between us and takes the base of my cock in her hand and pumps away as the cannon fires round upon round into her inner thighs. My body jerks as I shoot all I'm worth onto her awaiting body.

I collapse breathlessly into the bed as she playfully jumps up. "Come on, let's get cleaned up before mom gets home," she instructs as we call an end to our incredible Sunday morning.

shaayyne
shaayyne
150 Followers
12