Batting for Mom Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaayyne
shaayyne
148 Followers

"But you guys did," she replies.

"Yes, we did. I'm not sorry that we did. I'm sorry that you walked in on it. And I think we should talk about it."

"What's there to talk about? Mom blew you, no biggie," she says with an irritated look on her face.

"Lex, there is stuff to talk about."

"Like what? You didn't like it? You want us to stop? What do you want to say? Just say it," she orders growing more frustrated.

"Lexi, I couldn't stop thinking about you, ok? When your mom was touching me, when your mom was under the covers, all I thought about was you. I imagined she was you!" I bark back

"And then I saw you standing there. I... I felt like I was cheating on you with your mother when in reality, I am cheating on your mother with you and honestly, I don't want to stop,"

I lean in and kiss her cheek as my hand moves to her tanned thigh.

"I don't know if I could stop even if I wanted to," I tell her as I gently kiss her other cheek.

"I don't want to stop either, Dad," she replies in a soft voice as I kiss her lips.

We kiss deeply and my breathing picks up. However, I break the kiss and resist my urges for the moment to finish our conversation.

"Lex, there's more," I tell her as she runs her foot up and down my leg.

This morning, your mom and I were together again and this time, she didn't just give me oral," I tell her while feeling somewhat ashamed. Lexi's foot stops, dropping down and hitting the bottom storage area on the bed.

"Yea, I know. She fucked you. Her screaming woke me up," she says as her facial expression turn serious.

"I'm sorry, Lex."

"Dad, look. I want you and mom to be good. I'm glad you and mom are fixed now."

"I would not say we're fixed, Lexi," I say in a somewhat defensive tone.

"OK, so you're in a better place, since she finally gave you some.

"I was trying to help you two but now I am being selfish," Lexi says as she hooks my legs with her feet, pulling me back towards her.

"I want to help myself. And Dad...," Lexi says as her serious look turns seductive while she reaches towards my aching cock.

"I want this to help me," she says as she resumes stroking me.

"God, I want that too, Lex," I moan as she continues pumping my cock with her hand.

"What about mom?" I ask her as I touch her neck inches away from kissing her delicious lips while my eyes are locked on hers.

"What about mom? Can you handle us both, daddy?" Lexi asks as she leans forward to give me a teasing, open mouth kiss while stroking me.

"I... I... I don't know, Lex," I moan in between teasing kisses as she rubs away at my cock.

"God, Lex you feel so good right now," I tell her as I begin pulling at the strap of her sundress.

"Can you be with both of us, daddy?" she asks, releasing my cock and sliding my boxers down with one hand and undoing my tie with the other hand while I peel her sundress down, exposing her bikini top. Her bikini top holds her breasts tight so that they look more round and full than tubular.

"Lexi, you're so beautiful," I tell her as I lean forward for another kiss. Lexi parts her lips and once again kisses me in a teasing way with no tongue. As she teases away with her lips on mine, she takes my cock back in her hand. I reach around her and untie her bikini top, peeling one strap off her shoulder and then the other finally freeing her beautiful breasts.

Maintaining eye contact with me, Lexi releases my cock and unbuttons my shirt sliding it off before pulling my undershirt up over my head. She places both arms around my shoulders, pulling me into her so that the only thing separating the two of us is the fabric of her bikini bottom. With her arms around my head, she leans back slightly as if to invite me onto the bed with her. I start to move and she stops me.

"Can you handle the both of us, daddy?" she asks yet again as she pulls me onto the bed so that we are laying side by side with her arms wrapped around my shoulders. I slide my hand down her body and find her ass, grabbing it through her bikini bottom and pulling her towards me.

"I'm not sure, Lexi. This is all so confusing," I tell her as my fingers find their way to the tie on the side of her hip, slowly untying her bikini bottoms. All I know is that you are so beautiful and so hot and my god I want you so bad right now," I say, as my hand slides back around to her beautiful, tight heart-shaped ass. My hand slides down her ass cheek and I grasp her inner thigh from behind. My fingers find their way up her thigh and begin walking their way to her shaved, wet pussy. I begin teasing her warm box from behind as she coos while stroking my cock.

"Dad, I want you too," she moans as our fingers and hands work their magic on one another.

I slide my finger, tracing down her slit and I find her opening. I wiggle my finger and her tight, warm pussy invites my finger in. I gently penetrate her with my middle finger. Lexi hisses as I begin slowly fucking her with my finger from behind.

"Dad, I need to know that you're able to be with both of us and that you're not going to let either of us go no matter what," she moans as she pumps away at my dick while grinding back into my probing finger.

"I can try," I say as her hand picks up pace causing me to feel my orgasm building.

"OK," Lexi moans as my fingering her speeds up to match her pace.

"Oh my god, dad... I want you right now," Lexi pants as she begins trying to roll me on top of her while my finger moves in and out of her tightening pussy.

"Lexi, I'm not going to last a second if we do that now," I tell her as my dick is pinned on her thigh and my finger slips out of her pussy and onto her ass.

"I don't care," she moans. "Just fuck me now, please!" she pleads as she rolls me onto her.

I position myself between those beautiful, full thighs of hers. Lexi pushes her waiting cunt to the tip of my dick. Her tight, warm vagina feels amazing as it clamps on the tip of my cock.

I look down at my baby girl with her hungry eyes. "Are you sure, Lex?" I ask patiently knowing that I am seconds away from cumming.

"Dad, fuck me now," she commands as she locks her feet around my calves and thrusts her pussy upward taking my dick inside of her a bit further. At the same time, she wraps her arms around my head, pulling me down into her. As she pulls me in, she opens her mouth to kiss me.

Unable to resist, I thrust forward. Lexi arches her back, breaking our kiss. She screams as I fully penetrate her. Upon my initial thrust, cum rushes from my balls as I shoot my load into my baby girl. I grab onto her hip and thrust round upon round into her warm, tight, incredible pussy as I cum for all I'm worth before I collapse onto her.

Realizing I may well be crushing my baby girl, I pull myself up with my wobbly arms.

"Wait!" Lexi barks as she grabs me tightly.

"Don't move," she orders.

"OK," I respond as I try to ease some of my weight off her.

"Are you alright, Lexi?"

"Yea. I just want to get used to feeling that inside me," she explains as she squeezes her thighs on my hips while my dick, still surprisingly rock hard, remains about half inside her.

"We need to roll though, Lex. My arms are not going to hold me for too long and I don't want to crush you," I tell her as my body is still rocking from the intense, yet quite premature orgasm.

"OK, just please do not pull out," she begs, clinging to me.

"OK, Lex. Here's the plan. I'm going to move my leg overtop of one leg and then I'm going to roll us onto our side slowly. Just hold on and roll with me," I tell her as she locks her arms around my shoulders.

I start to move my leg over hers and I feel my cock slipping out of her.

"Lexi, I need to push so I don't fall out."

"OK, just go slow please," she asks.

"If it is too much, just tell me and I'll stop," I tell her as I rub her beautiful face.

"OK," she replies as she closes her eyes and bites down on her lip.

I push forward about an inch as I notice a tear escaping her closed eye.

"Do you need me to stop, Lex," I ask, easing up.

"No, not yet. Just give me a sec," Lexi pleads. I kiss her gently on the cheek and then on the forehead.

"OK, I'm ready. A little more I think," she asks unsure of herself. I push a little further so that there is maybe an inch left until I am fully inside her.

"That's enough, that's enough. Wait, wait, wait," Lexi hisses as her pussy is a vice on my dick.

"OK, we have to roll now," I tell her as my left hand cradles her ass while my right arm slides underneath her head. Being careful to neither thrust my hips nor move them away, I roll us to our sides so that Lexi and I are side by side facing one another. Her right leg is over my hip and I somewhat straddle her left leg while I lay on my side.

Looking into her eyes, I pull her into me with my right arm. "My god, Lexi - you are so beautiful," I tell her as I once again kiss her cheek.

Careful not to move our lower halves, I nudge Lexi's face towards mine, gently kissing her lips. My left hand slides down her curled leg all the way down to the sole of her foot. I run my hand back up across the arch of her foot, around and over her heel, on to her beautiful calf, and back up her thigh, squeezing as I cup her ass once again. As I cup her ass, my tongue seeks out hers.

As our tongues dance, my left hand makes another trip down and back, exploring every beautiful curve of Lexi's young nether-regions. This time when I cup her ass, she thrusts her hips forward taking me in just a bit deeper. A muffled whine escapes her mouths as we continue kissing.

Knowing I am about an inch away from full penetration, I ease back out just a little and then back in while we kiss.

She nods and I gently resume moving my hips as we kiss. My hand continues exploring her curves with varying amounts of pressure. I alternate between using the palm of my hand and my fingers, thus creating a variety of sensations up and down my baby girl's leg. Each time I bring my hand back up, I give that luscious ass of hers a squeeze. She seems to like me squeezing her ass, as she moans every time I do it.

I begin to pick up the pace just a little bit, each time pushing slightly further into my beautiful stepdaughter's tight, warm pussy. Lex moans, breaking our kiss and throwing her head back I continue swirling in and out of her as I kiss away at her exposed neck. Using one hand, she pulls my head into the crook of her neck while the other one grips away at my back.

"Daddy this feels so good," she gasps as I remove my right hand from underneath her while kissing, licking and gently biting down on her neck. I slide my right hand down her tight tummy as I continue swirling in and out of my baby girl's tight, warm pussy. I slide my left arm up over her ass and around her waist, as my hand begins its descent down her hot little body towards her clit. Palm down, my thumb begins to wiggle, massaging her clit in a circular motion while my dick glides in and out of my stepdaughter. Lexi's breathing picks up pace and I can feel her pulse increasing in tempo as I kiss away at her neck.

Her breaths turn to pants, and her moans turn to cries of pleasure as my thumb diddles away at her clit and my dick slides in and out of her. Feeling her nails digging into my back and her tiny toes beginning to curl, I continue thrusting in and out of my baby girl.

"You OK, Lexi," I ask fully grinding away?

"Yea... oh... OH... Dad, don't stop... don't stop... please don't stop!" she pants as she arches her back.

Complying with her wishes, I toy and fuck Lexi as her back arches in such a way that I now have full access to her beautiful, perky, puffy, delicious looking breasts. As I fully thrust in and out of my baby girl and my thumb dances along her clit, my tongue reaches out to flick her nipple before I fully engulf her delicious breast into my watering mouth.

"Daddy, yea, yea... oh my god... Daddy, I, I... Holy fuck, AHHHHHHH!" Lexi screams and moans as in pleasure while curling her toes and digging into my back. I feel her already incredibly tight pussy clamping down and quaking on my cock as I too sense the volcano in me is about to erupt for a second time inside my baby girl.

"Me... too... Lex!" I pant as I relentlessly thrust in and out. My right hand slips off her clit and slides up to cup her luscious, delicious breast that is in my mouth as we moan, scream, grind, and cum into one another in orgasmic bliss. Her tight pussy pulsates on my dick as I shoot wave upon wave of hot lava into her.

As orgasms subside, my dick softens. I slowly slip out of my baby girl and breathlessly collapse onto my back. Lexi snuggles into me as we lay there silent except for the sound of our pounding hearts and labored breathing.

shaayyne
shaayyne
148 Followers
12