Battle for Earth Ch. 03

Story Info
Day seven into the lives of the survivors.
6.7k words
4.61
3.7k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I said this story was heavily edited, but I am only making a few tweaks here and there. I am doing this to keep much of what I have written as original as possible until I start to add new chapters.

Day 7

7, October 2218

Sunday

**Washington D.C, Maryland (USA)**

Northern America, Region 1

"Here we are babe, Washington D.C. The former capital of The United States. Okay well, we're not there yet, this is Fairmount Heights, which is still in the state of Maryland."

"Why is it called that, Benjamin?"

"Well, the 'D.C.' part in Washington D.C. Stands for District of Columbia. They chose the name Washington to honor the first president of The United States. Columbia was the poetic name for The United States at that time which was through the years 1791 -- 1800."

Benjamin drove the camper along Eastern Avenue--one of the three main boundary streets between Washington D.C and Maryland. They drove through the neighborhood of Deanwood to get on the Benning Road and carried on into the center of the capital-which, starting from this day forward, was also the capital of Benjamin's empire. 'Benjamin's' Empire is what he was calling his region from now on.

Ever since everyone had vanished in the United States apart from Benjamin, most cities and towns were pitch black with only a few homes and buildings that had lights on. Lights from businesses like malls, movie theaters, police departments and hospitals, turned themselves on if left off for too long. Those were the only other sources of light in the darkness apart from the interior of his camper and its headlights.

Benjamin drove up to a power station to recharge his camper. Power stations were like gas stations two hundred years ago. All vehicle power now came via zero-point energy cones inserted inside their receivers. Power stations, unlike ancient, flammable gas stations of the past were better and never ran the risk of running out of fuel. Recharging took thirty seconds. Thyia took this moment to climb out of the camper to stretch her arms and legs.

"It's so dark out here, Benjamin. As an elf, I can see fine, but I can only imagine what it must be like for you with no night vision.

"Actually Thyia, humans already conquered the problem one hundred years ago. There are superfluid lenses you can put on your eyes in eye drops that will allow you to see in different fields of the visible spectrum at will. The only drawback is they last for only twenty-four hours before having to reapply fresh ones. Instead, people go with night vision or infrared vision apps in their zygomatic bone implants if they have them. It projects a holographic window display in front of the person and allows them to see at night. Humanity has come a long way when it comes to innovation."

"They certainly have. It's sad that there's no one else around besides you and me to experience it." Thyia looked up at the stars shining in the heavens.

"For the time being it's just two of us. You know Thyia, it's been seven days now, and we haven't had: sex."

Thyia turned and looked back at him. She smiled, getting a blush and equally soft smile from Benjamin. The elven woman moved toward him, caressing the side of his face with the back of her hand. He pulled her in closer and pressed soft kisses along the side of her face, getting soft gasps from her. Thyia wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and let the human man's hands slide around the sides of her body down to her ass. He squeezed and kneaded it, much to her approval, going by her moans of pleasure.

Thyia pressed her hand against the back of his neck wanting Benjamin to kiss her along the side of her neck more and more before pulling him in to kiss him. Pressing his body against hers while they kissed, he felt his cock hardening inside of his pants. His erection poked and rubbed against her legs, though she didn't seem to mind. Her other hand grabbed the waist of his pants and tugged on it--a sign to him that she wanted their feverish kissing to climb another level.

"W-Whoa Thyia, hold on a second." Benjamin stuttered.

"What's the matter?"

"It's not like I don't want to have sex with you, I do. But we should resume this when we've arrived at the actual capital. Is that okay?"

Thyia seemed okay with his decision. "Understood Benjamin, I mean...my babe," she said huskily.

Before getting back into the camper to drive toward the White House, he walked into the power station mini-mart and grabbed a box of condoms.

A three-hour drive later, Benjamin and Thyia parked beside Pershing Park, two blocks away from the White House. Having eaten and drunk their fill, they passed the time with sex, before claiming the white house for themselves. Benjamin was not looking to impregnate Thyia and thus wore a condom as they made, the camper rock back and forth, the springs squeaking in sync with their passion.

Benjamin and Thyia moaned and breathed into each other's mouth as their lips locked. Covered in a thin film of sweat, the elven woman rode him frantically. Her white hair hung in front of her face, swinging back and forth, brushing against his nose, while he held the sides of her face and wrestled his tongue against hers. The sound of her crotch slapping down on top of his groin when she bounced on top of him echoed off the walls of the camper. Pulling her mouth free from his lips, Thyia planted her hands on his chest and ground her hips even harder and faster. Benjamin allowed himself to enjoy the wonderful sight in front of him with his hands resting behind his head. Thyia's breasts bounced in unison to her movements on top of him--a beautiful sight to Benjamin, who ached for more of her.

Panting and clawing like a cat at his chest, Thyia's quick pants and moaning turned into deep grunting that trailed off into a deep guttural groan.

"OH FUCK" Benjamin moaned, his scrotum tightening as he felt Thyia's vagina contracting around his rigid cock. He shot his load into the condom, slowly becoming soft inside his elven partner.

She slid off him and caught her breath. His soft cock slid out of her wet vagina with little resistance, the entire length of the condom covered in her cream--a testament to how horny she was and how much she needed this sweet release. Benjamin pulled the condom off his spent cock, and pushed Thyia down on the bed so she was resting on her back.

"Are you not done?" she asked, looking at him carefully.

"I am, but I always loved doing this to my wife."

"Do what?"

Benjamin smirked at her and spread her legs apart to gaze at her thick, wet folds. He liked that she had a nice patch of white pubic hair which complemented the complexion of her skin. He gently pulled her folds apart so he could push his tongue inside of her still--wet, hot vagina. Thyia's eyes bulged out when she felt him circling her fat clitoris with his tongue, letting out a surprised squeal, and grabbing the back of his head to pull him in closer. Moaning and panting with delight, Thyia dug her fingers into the back of Benjamin's hair and relished this new sensation he brought her.

Benjamin crossed her ankles behind his head, which Thyia kept locked in place. He held on to one side of her hip as his other hand pushed three fingers inside of her while he licked her engorged clitoris. Shaking below him as another orgasm washed over her body, Thyia's desperate moans turn to screams of delight. If her thighs hadn't been pressed so tightly against his ears, her screaming might have popped his eardrums. Driving her toward the edge again shortly after her second orgasm, Thyia's body shook as she suddenly squealed and squirted in his face. Benjamin lapped up the juices from her squirting vagina, tugging on her puffy folds and clitoris with his lips.

Finally pulling his fingers out of her spent vagina, Benjamin wiped his face clear of elven juice. Thyia relaxed back on the queen size bed, chest heaving as the back of her hand rested on top of her sweaty face.

"That...that was new, Benjamin," Thyia panted.

"Did you like it? My wife always said I was pretty good at it."

"Male elves don't do this for their women. I never had it done to me until now. It was a sweetly unique experience, Benjamin."

Benjamin's cock was erect and throbbing again. He nestled himself between her legs and pushed the head of his cock between her wet, gray inner folds. She moaned in response to his rigid cock sliding back inside her.

"I thought you said you wanted to hold out on siring children, Benjamin."

"I'll pull out before it gets too hot." he laughed.

An hour after finishing up in the camper, Benjamin and Thyia were inside the White House, wandering through the halls of the once most powerful seat in the world. Thyia inspected the paintings of ancient and long-dead presidents while, Benjamin looked around inside the dining room. The lights of the White House remained on no matter what situation was affecting the country. So it was almost the only building that stood out in the darkness that surrounded the capital.

"Man I've always wanted to visit the White House," Benjamin muttered to himself. "But I never thought I would actually do it. Well, at least not in this situation. And I thought my family would be with me."

Benjamin made his way to the west wing, where the oval office was. Pushing open the door that led to the once most powerful desk and chair in the world. Benjamin wandered in. The two sofas and seats, the tables with lamps on them, the small table between the sofas; they all remained untouched. Everything in the room looked pristine. The polished desktop was reflective enough that he could he see his reflection on it. The chair looked untouched, as did the two smaller seats beside the desk.

Something strange caught Benjamin's eye. The decorative table behind the presidential seat was decorated with expensive frames--but the photographs within them were all blank.

"That's...not right. Where are the photos of the president and his family?" he muttered.

"Hey, Benjamin, who is this guy? He's in a lot of the paintings!" Thyia walked into the office, carrying a large painting of George Washington.

"That's President George Washington, the first president of the United States. I told you about him before. But never mind that, Thyia. Come and take a look at this."

Thyia moved over to Benjamin and stared at the blank photo frames resting on the table he was pointing to. She picked one up and scrutinized it closely.

"It looks and feels like wood and glass, with some blank parchment behind the glass."

"No, well...yeah. These are frames that held photos for people to look at. But they're all blank."

"Is that unusual in your world, Benjamin?"

"Given our current situation, I would say it's the least unusual thing so far. But the photo is white, as if the people on them were...erased out of existence." Benjamin sounded worried.

"Maybe that's what happened to most of your species and mine--something erased them out of the different planes of existence."

Benjamin looked elsewhere in the oval office. When he walked around the desk, he saw a holo-projection from an LB phone on top of the president's seat. He picked it up and stumbled backward from the shock of what he was seeing on the small holo-screen in front of him. Thyia grabbed him, to help him keep his balance.

"What are you looking..." Thyia's voice trailed off as they stared at the face of another man with a pale Asian woman at his side.

"This is... this is from today."

"What is this, Benjamin?"

"It's a video message someone sent out on a worldwide app."

"What?"

"Message the world, Thyia. That's what it's called."

**Ciudad Netzahualcoyotl, State of Mexico (Mexico)**

Middle America, Region 2

Parked a few blocks away from the federal district otherwise known as Mexico City, Oscar and Menja had been sleeping for some time. The previous night they had arrived in the city and had sex to pass the time. Menja slept on top Oscar, her small hand still grasping his flaccid cock, while her other hand and head rested on his left pectoral. Menja stirred and sat up, straddling Oscar and rubbing her eyes.

The little imp looked down at the tight, toned body of her husband-to-be. She brought a tiny claw up to her chin and thought back to the crazy previous night she and Oscar had had. Humming a little melody helped her concentrate.

"Oh fuck, what a big dick you got there, Oscar!" Menja grunted with a husky voice.

Oscar pounded her into the doggy position, holding onto her hips and slamming his groin against her fat little gray buttocks that rippled each time. Menja clawed at the bed sheets beneath her, unintentionally ripping into them. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and dripped down on top of her lower back, where they evaporated on coming in contact with her skin that was as hot as boiling water. But this did not affect or bother Oscar in the slightest.

"Oh my God...Menja, you're so tight!" he grunted.

"Yeah! Oh yeah! Hahaha!! Aah!!"

The stench of sex, and the sound of their panting, and grunting and flesh smacking on flesh, filled the walls of their motorhome.

"Is this what succubuses do every day for work? This is...aah....awesome!"

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," Oscar grunted. His thrusts became faster and harder--As he pounded against her round, fat little ass.

"Yes Oscar, Fuck me! Fuck me like that!" Menja let out a guttural moan as his balls smacked against her hot buttocks.

Reaching the height of his climax, Oscar felt the tightness in his balls and tensed up as he ejaculated inside of Menja, who craned her neck and let her long dark green tongue dangle to the side of her mouth. The small infernal imp felt each rope of hot cum fill her, coating the walls of her tight little vagina.

"Oh, my Go-"

"Aah, Don't ruin it by uttering that title Oscar!" Menja shouted at him.

"Shit, sorry Menja. It's just that your pussy is so fucking tight. I never came that hard before in my life. Wait a second, I came inside of you, oh shit!"

"Relax Casanova. I'm an imp from hell. I have complete control over my reproductive system unlike creatures of the earth. If I allowed one your little spermies to fertilize my little egg my belly would swell with ten or twenty of these baddies in two days and birth them five days later."

"Wait, that's a week! You get pregnant and give birth in just one week?!"

"Yeah, why you gotta act so surprised? I'm an imp, my future husband. My body does not follow the normal boring rules of biology, thank the prince of darkness for that. I couldn't imagine being swollen for nine months, ugh, no thank you."

"Okay then. So why didn't you receive my-"

"Seed? Because I have never had sex with a human being, let alone a man. I wanted to know what it was like. To see if it is worth getting preggers."

"So what did you think? Is it worth it?"

Menja laughed and sat up on the bed. Kneeling, she took a hold of Oscar's limp cock and stroked it between her small hands. Oscar felt a warmness enveloping his soft member. He could feel the sharpness and roughness of the small, sharp claws on the ends of her fingers.

"I like this thick, large cock pumping in and out of me, more than I initially thought I would. But we're not done, future husband. Oh no. Let's do it one more time. In fact, let's do it like they did it in Sodom before 'he' had to go and destroy it."

"What are you talking about?" Oscar moaned softly. He looked down at his cock that was erect and ready to go again.

Menja grinned excitedly at him and turned around. Getting on her knees and laying the side of her head on the bed. She pulled back the cheeks of her ass with her hands and spread them, showing her dark grey puckered anus to him. Oscar's cock throbbed that he was going to bury his aching member inside of that tight little butthole.

"Come and get it Mr. Big Dick, nyahahahaha--AAH!!" Menja screamed, feeling Oscar push his erect dick inside her tight ass.

Burying himself to the base, he felt his bride-to-be jerk forward from the sharp pain. Grabbing a fistful of her black hair--Oscar pulled back on it like on the reins of a horse and pumped in and out of his small lover's asshole.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Aah this is so much better!"

"Ah! Shit! So fucking tight!" Oscar grunted, slapping his groin against her ass, feeling it wiggle after each thrust.

Opening her eyes and returning to the present. Menja slapped Oscar on his balls.

"Ow!" he yelped in pain.

"Time to get up big dick." She told him.

"Did you have to wake me up like that?"

"So what did you think, about last night? How was your future infernal wife?"

"You were...well it turned hot as hell in here last night. You were tight as all hell. Is that a compliment?"

"Nyahahaha, I told you my lady parts were fun size. We're going to have all eternity for more of it."

Menja hopped off of him and the bed and walked toward the bathroom.

She closed the bathroom door and did her business first. Benjamin and Menja showered together and brushed their teeth side by side. Menja needed a chair to stand on to meet Oscar's height though. Menja slapped Oscar's naked ass and soft dick after finishing washing her mouth.

"Dammit Menja!" Oscar grunted in pain.

"Nyahahahaha."

Oscar used a blow dryer to help dry her hair and then brushed it out after with a hairbrush they had found lying about in the motorhome. Menja blushed and laid a hand on Oscar's.

"Your hair is as black as onyx, did you know that Menja?"

"As black as my soul."

"Umm, I don't know what to say to that."

"You know you've already fallen for me, big dick. Are you done brushing my hair?"

"Yeah. All done future w-"

"What?"

"Sorry I had something trapped in-"

"You're going to have something trapped in your throat soon unless you finish what you were going to say."

Sighing, Oscar finished his statement. "Yeah. All done future wife."

"AAH!! You called me your future wife! Mmm, I can feel it, the love in your words circling me, desiring me. Nyahahaha. Bow before me big dick!"

"Okay, okay I said it. I need to fix this place up before we go heading off again."

"Alright, then I'll leave you to your boring broom and mop. I'm going flying outside to get some air."

Menja needed no wings to fly. Being the last infernal imp and denizen of hell, all the powers of hell retreated to her. Flight, amongst her other so-far undemonstrated abilities, was as easy as breathing. She flew several blocks away from the motorhome, circling around trees and vehicles and breaking into homes and businesses to take what she pleased. If there were still any other humans around, she would be picking up energy spikes from them. The only one she picked up was Oscar's. But animals were different. Depending on the size of the animal, their energy spikes would vary. Small, feeble animals like rats, lemmings, and chinchillas felt like tickles to Menja.

Larger animals like dogs, cats and bunnies felt like tingling on her skin. And, predatory animals like wolves, bears and all the big cats felt like claws scratching at her back. And she felt some serious claws scratching at her back right then. Looking around from her bird's eye view, Menja spotted a tiger, a full-grown tiger, wandering close to the motorhome. Oscar was inside it.

"Oh no!" Menja said to herself.

Oscar stepped out of the motorhome holding a pair of small shorts. "Menja! Menja, I found a pair of shorts from the bags of clothes that might fit you!"

The tiger, just two blocks away, heard Oscar's voice and locked onto him. Lowering its head and raising its backside. It sprinted forward, hoping to catch Oscar off guard.

"Oscar! On your left!" Menja screamed in a panic.

Oscar instinctively lifted up the Desert Eagle he carried in a hip holster. The terrifyingly large beast leaped towards him. Oscar fired three shots from the hip. Knocking him on his back, the tiger wrestled with Oscar who frantically tried to hold it back by its throat with his right hand. With his left hand, he pressed the barrel of the gun against the tiger's chest and fired again and again. The tiger's roar was chilling, but its continuous roaring and growling slowly died down. Choking on its own blood its body went limp.

12