Battle for Earth Ch. 05

Story Info
Day 10 in the lives of the survivors.
3.8k words
4.58
2.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 10

10, October 2222

**Paris, France**

Western Europe, Region 10

Unlike the previous three inter-species couples that passed before them, Roxane and Elred waited for someone to respond to their introductory video regarding themselves. They viewed Brandon and Miyuki's video and watched Eposi and Methild's video one after the other. The sun elf had more than a few judgments when he learned in the second video about the presence of a male Drow in this world.

"Dark elves like that male Drow, are evil," he started. "Their raiders of villages and towns and take as slaves the people whom they have conquered. They are as black as the heart pumping blood through their immoral bodies."

His view on the other inter-species couple, Oscar and Menja, was different from what he held about Methild and Eposi.

"At first, I thought that tiny woman laying on top of that man was your run-of-the-mill average goblin. But a few things gave away her true nature. I have come across this species only once in my world during a long journey with a party of my companions. Thankfully we never had to confront it. We spotted it coming out of a cave with black smoke billowing out from its black maw. We considered this cave, in my world, as one of many entrances to the Hell realm. The tiny creature that came crawling out of it was a demon."

That was all some hours ago. Roxane continued to stand by for a response to come in. Inside of one of the many kitchens of Elysée Palace Elred was making breakfast for both he and Roxane. The sun elf was still wearing the same clothes he had when they first met. That was ten days ago! He was beginning to exude a solid fragrant mix of roses and honey, horrible body odor for sun elves like him. At first, she didn't mind that he smelled so good. But after a day, it began to permeate through every room he walked in and stuck to the walls and doors and floors. She forced him to shower and even stayed in the bathroom to ensure he did, albeit on the other side of the shower curtain.

After his shower, Elred smelled of tree pines, a masculine odor for sun elves. Roxane left him in his bedroom regular human men's clothes for him to wear which was a white shirt with the images of bunnies and the text underneath that read, 'J'aime Les lapins.' Regular fit jeans and tennis shoes with socks. When he saw the choice of the shirt, she picked it out for him he had less than a few kind words for her.

"Sun elves such as I would never wear such shameful torso coverings with words such as 'love' and 'bunnies' on them. I am a sun elf male, a high elf male, not a common elf! I must wear clothes properly suited for a race of royalty. You will put up with my next garden field smell until I am given a proper change of clothes."

Elred discarded the shirt Roxane picked for him and put his old clothes back on. Rather than putting up with another day of the halls and rooms smelling oppressively girly; Roxane begrudgingly agreed to clean his original clothes but only if he would start wearing the clothes, she picked out for him.

Roxane made the bedroom plan clear to Elred from the start which was no sex until after marriage and only with protection.

Elred prepared toasted blueberry waffles soaked with excessive amount of syrup. Roxane sat at the desk, staring at her phone in the former French prime minister's office. She waited for a response to their video that could come at any time, which did no favors for her mounting anxiety. In the meantime, her high elven partner sauntered into the office holding their plates of toasted waffles. He smiled as best he could, placing her plate down in front of her. She beamed delightfully at the waffles lying on her plate. Their sogginess, although unhealthy, was cute since he made them with himself

She smiled softly at Elred. He stared back with his usual set of stern eyes. The smile he came inside the office with had quickly vanished. Elred failed miserably trying to smile for her again. He rarely used the muscles in his face to form smiles in his own world. Elred turned and walked out of there while he still had most of his dignity intact. But walking out of the office was not an option, as Roxane grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back towards her.

"What's the matter, Roxane? Are you not satisfied with how I made your waffles?"

"No, I like it. It's a little overheated, and it's soaked with syrup. But I feel happy knowing that you made it for me."

"Why are you happy? Someone must prepare the early morning food," he said.

"Because you made it, you big silly golden goose."

"I'm not a goose, but I am golden. Now let me g--"

"Come here and give me a kiss, Elred," she told him, puckering her lips and closing her eyes.

"Uuhh, maybe later when you're not busy."

"C'mon, kiss me, don't be shy... c'mon."

"Uum, Roxane, in all serious--"

"KISS ME!!"

"But we aren't wed yet; I can't just kiss you like we are. It wouldn't feel right."

Regardless of what he tried to say or how he said it, Roxane kept her eyes closed, and her lips puckered. Actions that only further flustered him. She tugged on his wrist, pulling him closer to her, and he stepped back. She opened her eyes and gave him a severe look.

"We may not be married yet, but you can still show me you love me. You can start by kissing me or hugging me or doing both at the same time. Come on."

"W-Woman-- I mean Roxane! Halt what you're doing for a moment! You're going to make me drop my plate if you keep tugging on my arm like that!"

"Then place it down and kiss me; what's so hard about that. Press your lips on mine then push your tongue in between my two lips and let your tongue dance and fight with mine. Doesn't that sound fun and exciting?"

"Yes it does sound exciting, but you are not my woman yet! Until the day you are, we can do as many base things as possible."

Finally relenting, Roxane let him go. "Fine, have it your way, you big baby."

"What did you just call me?" Elred said, surprised. Elred's cheeks were embarrassed by how casually she called him a baby. His plate shook in his hand from anger. How dare she treat him like he was still a child. Roxane cut her waffles into chew-able bite-sized pieces with a butter knife and fork he brought with her plate. The embarrassed angry high elf couldn't bear for the only woman he would ever know to get away with calling him a big baby. He placed his plate down on the table with a hard motion, then moved closer and turned her back over to him on her seat, causing her to drop her utensils midway into eating. The beautiful but hard-shelled sun elf pressed a rigid kiss on her lips at a moment's notice.

Much to his surprise and delight, she wanted more and jumped him. She forced him to hold her up by her hamstrings as she pressed her lips on his. She tried to force her tongue through his tightly sealed lips.

"Stop it!" he cried out like a child, turning his head from left to right, trying to keep her from French kissing the hell out of him. As they played around, there was a *DING* sound effect that came from her phone.

She dropped back down on her feet and reached for her phone on the desk. She grabbed it and turned it on.

"Look, Elred, Oscar's contacting us! It's the Mexican marine from the third video that came out!" she said with excitement.

"Thank the mother; I thought I would have to force you off me. I'll be outside in the garden shooting arrows at trees and flying birds if you need me. I might even fire at some passing squirrels."

"Hold on a second! Don't you want to be a part of this live feed introduction with me?" she asked him.

"Some other time." Elred walked out of the office with his plate of waffles in hand.

Roxane took her seat and fixed herself up and pushed her breakfast plate aside. She didn't want it to be in view during the live feed exchange with Oscar. She waited and finally connected with him, who was sitting at a polished redwood desk. The seat he was on had a golden circular seal of the former federal government of Mexico. Two large shimmering Mexican flags of high-quality reflective silk stood at his flanks.

"Hello, can you hear me?" Oscar asked her, testing the quality of their connection.

"Yes, hello, I can hear you just fine. Can you hear me too?"

"I can. I'm sorry it took me a while to contact you, I was holding out on the right day to do it. I didn't know if you were receiving many invitations and I wanted to hold out till everyone had their turn talking to you. My name is Oscar Mariano, self-appointed lord of region 2, Middle America. Don't take this wrong, but I think you're gorgeous," he complimented her.

Roxane blushed smiling back at him. "Thank you, Oscar. You don't look half-bad yourself" she replied. But as she did, she heard deep growling noises like those of a lion, coming from somewhere in the background of his live feed.

"What's that sound, Oscar?"

"Oh, that's my--"

"I'M HIS FUTURE WIFE! Did you blush and smile at him, you BITCH?!" Menja screamed at the holo-screen, bearing her fangs, and growling like an angry little dog.

"Aah!" Roxane screamed from terror, lurching back in her seat.

Heavy footsteps from outside the long hallway came over like a rushing river. Elred kicked open the office door with a bow and arrow pointed at different areas in the room, Ready to protect her.

"What is it, Roxane!? Where's the threat!" Elred shouted at her.

He looked around the office to determine who or what was threatening her. He found no one inside the room except just her. She hugged her knees close to her chest on her seat while staring back at the holo-screen. Elred placed his bow beside the desk. He put his arrow back inside his quiver hanging from his side and stared back at Menja, the infernal imp who kept growling back at his partner.

"Begone tiny demon! Terrorize my woman--partner no more!" he commanded her. His irises shimmered with anger, and his hands became engulfed in magical fire that produced no heat. But it did create an unbearable amount of energy in the office, akin to feeling more gravity.

"Hey Oscar, look, look! This humanoid is a sun elf or a 'high elf' as they pompously refer to themselves in their world. He thinks he can intimidate me, nyahahaha. I got news for you, Blondie! I am the epitome of fire, and your magic isn't hot enough to hurt me; let alone put a scratch on my skin."

"Menja, stop it!" Oscar yelled at his diminutive partner.

"Why?" she replied.

"This isn't how I want to establish relationships with other humans. Insulting their partners isn't going to help us," Oscar told her. "Please excuse my partner; she's got no filter on her mouth."

"Reign in your little imp bitch of a pet, human man. Or else I'll teleport to your location, tear her little still-beating heart out of her chest, and eat it in front of you!" Elred threatened.

"Nyahaha, you sure are easy to provoke, Blondie. Oscar, did you know that elves, although not existing alongside humans. Are, in fact, the children of half angel-humans breeding with regular humans. Betcha you didn't know that. Betcha, betcha!"

"Menja, that's nice to know, but I would like to talk with Roxane privately."

"Oh no, no, no, no. When I left you alone to talk with another human, you were drooling over that American man's partner's huge knockers! I'm not going to be in front of the camera this time, but I'm not leaving the room either, so deal with it!" Menja said, her tiny footsteps captured on the phone's audio, walking behind the camera.

Roxane thanked Elred for coming to her defense, much to his silent embarrassment and appreciation. She pulled him in and placed a kiss on his cheek. Nodding his head at her, he turned and walked out of the office with his bow in hand. He was leaving her to continue her diplomatic business. Menja sensed a display of affection coming from the other couple and rushed over to Oscar to counter it with their own.

"I heard a lip smack coming to her end; that human woman kissed her elven partner. Come here, Oscar, let me kiss your cheek too!" she said, standing on top of him.

"Menja, no! Your kisses burn like hell on my skin! Noo!" he screamed as his diminutive partner's lips drew closer to his skin. Try as he might keep her away from his face, he was no match for her inhuman strength. Even with the charm she gave him that granted him superhuman strength, it was nowhere near enough.

Roxane giggled and laughed at the other couple sharing a tender moment in front of her. Despite her fear of the tiny infernal imp, she relaxed when she saw how casual their reaction was to one another at this point.

**Australian Capital Territory (Australia)**

Australia/ Oceania, Region 26

He was sleeping on a couch inside the prime minister's office after doing not much of anything. Brandon tossed and turned, mumbling to himself about something incoherent. Brandon dreamed a dream unlike any other he had ever had before in his deep sleep.

In his dream, he rode around the garden of The Lodge on the back of a vast wombat. He was also in his children's company, who wore kimonos and regular western clothing. They resembled him and his wife, Miyuki. Some of the children had silver hair like their mother. Others had dark blonde hair, and others had a mixture of silver and dark blonde hair. His children chased after him and the giant wombat he rode on, only for his wife to join them, also on top of her giant wombat. They raced around the garden while their children ran after both of them.

"Miyuki, this is so amazing! Where exactly did these giant wombats come from?" he asked her.

"I made them bigger with my powers. These are the children's pets; don't you remember taking them out to capture them?"

"I don't remember. How strange that I can't remember anything. We should let the kids ride their pets now, Miyuki."

Brandon smiled and hugged himself back in the real world, thinking he was hugging his wife and children. Outside of The Lodge, Miyuki created a portal that was ten feet tall and ten feet wide with her snow and ice powers. The portal was in the shape of a tall arch with icy columns making up the body of the portal. In the center was a swirling pool of blue, white, and silver-colored energy swirling into the center. Each time she charged and released surges of her power. It created a loud bang sound effect with a humming sound reverberating through the ground. It was like someone banging on something metallic and letting the piece of metal hum. The sounds were loud enough and strong enough to rock the floor, including shaking Brandon out of his sleep.

He shot open his eyes, straightened himself up on the couch, and stretched his arms and legs. He went over to look outside of one of the windows in the office to see from where the source of the noise was coming. He saw flashes of white and blue light around the corner of the house and ran outside immediately to see what it was.

Brandon saw his wife-to-be, Miyuki, shooting energy blasts from her hands into the portal.

"Miyuki, what is all of this?" he asked her.

"Ah, Brandon, you're awake, good. I'm setting up portals to help you go wherever you wish in all of Australia and Oceania. After all, this region is also your empire."

"Wow! Me, an emperor. Can you imagine it, Miyuki..." Brandon's head took him into the clouds. He imagined ruling a region filled with his children, including kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, and koalas.

"Our empire isn't going to be just us, our children, and the native animals that live in it. When our sons and daughters have come of marriage age, we will invite the children of other ruling monarchs to settle down here. Where they will settle and start their own families."

"Soooo, sort of like medieval Europe then, right?"

"And like feudal Japan, my native homeland," Miyuki added.

"Hey Miyuki, you aren't planning on leaving me here all by myself, are you?" he asked, sounding worried.

She looked behind her back at Brandon, setting aside the power of ice and cold wrapped around her hands. She walked over to him, took his hands in hers, and pulled him in for a kiss. Her lips felt lukewarm, but her tongue and the rest of the inside of her mouth were cool to the touch. Pulling away, she hugged him tightly. If it weren't for her large breasts pressing up against his chest, causing him to blush, Brandon's mind would have been more fixed on the love and affection he was receiving instead of on his engorging penis.

"I will never leave you alone, Brandon, except only when I need to."

"Thank you, Miyuki. And I will never leave you either, nor will I ever think it. To die alone in this new world that's the last thing I want. I'd rather die with a hot snow-woman by my side than with my hand down my pants one last time and staring up at the sky wondering if aliens will beam me up into one of their ships."

She giggled at his words, putting her hand up to her mouth. "Your funny, Brandon. I'll be right back."

"What am I supposed to do while you're away, beautiful?"

"You can decide what kind of leader you want to be. I know what kind of father you're already going to be for our children, so I'm not worried about that."

"Okay, I guess. But before you go, tell me exactly what these portals are used for." He asked her.

"I'm creating these portals to allow you to travel to any of the four cardinal points in Australia. When I'm done here, I will move to Oceania and place a portal in the Marshall Islands. One on the island of Fiji. Another in New Zealand and the last one in Papua New Guinea. When our empire is alive and thriving, you will be able to visit any zone of your empire you'd like. These portals will only be available to you, me, and our children. This portal is finally finished charging. I'll see you soon, Brandon."

Miyuki walked through the portal and ended up in the city of Darwin. In the northern territory of the country. Like every other town and large village, the city lay abandoned except for the animals that now called the empty homes, businesses, and parks home. She chose an abandoned park to start creating the northern portal.

**Yaounde, Cameroon**

Central Africa, Region 18

With dead bodies of buffaloes strung up on streetlights outside the palace, Eposi continued to practice learning how to fight using two knives as if they were daggers. Eposi practiced the techniques Methild showed her during practice. She sliced deep cuts into the dead and swinging bodies of the wild dead bovines. Even though there was still Wi-Fi and internet, there was not much else for the young Cameroonian woman to do to pass her time. She held out on bearing Methild's children for a later time and instead honed some valuable skills like self-defense and dual wielding.

"This region of my world may be devoid of people. But I have this feeling somewhere in my stomach that something is hiding from Methild and me. I don't know how to explain it, but the silence has made hearing the little changes in the air easier."

While Eposi practiced dual wielding on the hanging buffalo carcasses not far from the national palace, Methild was busy digging an underground lair. Being one Drow male did not stop him from digging a mile-long tunnel with nothing more than a pickaxe and a shovel. Being nocturnal and a natural underground dweller. Methild was made for long hours and even days of digging, even if it meant doing it himself. During digging, Drows would have the company of giant-sized beetles to help them create new tunnels. Of course, these beetles were enlarged by dark magic. Digging helped keep him busy; it also helped build and maintain muscles and stamina. Another reason he was digging was he was also making his future children a nursery.

Digging and picking at the soil from below, Methild created a hole large enough to poke his head through. He had dug close enough where Eposi was training. He watched her, focusing on her breathing and her movements. She was putting everything he taught her into all her actions. After taking a break to catch her breath and wipe the sweat away from her forehead, she stopped to look at her surroundings when she noticed Methild's head sticking up out of the ground.

12