Battle for Earth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with all of this armor on. Benjamin was battered, bleeding and in great pain. He looked up at the sky above him and wondered what was taking Thyia so long. The chimera locked onto the former coast guard and made its ways towards him despite it bleeding heavily from its wounds.

Benjamin's legs were in pain and his breathing labored too. He tried to hide behind a large truck, but at this point he was limping as fast as he could. When all seemed dire, the skies and the setting turned very dark. He turned to face his final moments against the chimera, regretting that he could not do more to protect his new family. In an instant, Lightning bolt after lightning bolt struck the chimera again and again and again. The sound and brightness of twenty lightning bolts crashing and illuminating near him, forced him to turn around and closed his eyes and cover his ears.

The ground beneath his feet rumbled violently with every lightning bolt striking the chimera. Benjamin must have counted seventy lighting strikes, it could have been a hundred, he lost count and wasn't sure anymore. When the skies lightened, and the flashing came to an end; the dust settled and the ground ceased to shake beneath him. He turned around and stared back in disbelief at what had become of the chimera. It was melted beyond recognition of what it once was. It remained upright for a few second before falling dead on its side. Only its blackened bones and melted tissue and viscera remained.

"Benjamin, are you okay?" He heard Thyia's voice talking to him from inside his head.

"Thyia, is that you? How are you doing this?"

"Magic, Benjamin. Everything is okay now. I am carrying your child, its the magical link linking our minds together. I wasn't about to sit back and watch you die trying to save us. How would I ever face our children. I love you, Benjamin."

"I love you too Thyia." Benjamin fell on his ass, grabbing at his sides in pain.

12