Battle Mage - Dara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers

"All of me?" Dara repeated.

"Saints, yes!"

Dara swallowed and kicked off her shoes before her butt landed hard on the bench. She undid the ties around her calves and then stood back up and worked the laces at her waist. Loose at last, she pushed it over her muscular hips and let her pants fall to the floor around her ankles.

Artesia watched and smiled when she saw the tuft of soft brown curls hiding her sex. "Of course there's one more thing stopping me from seeing all of you."

Dara's eyes widened. "Oh, you mean... you said earlier that you had no hair... did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"How? I mean... do you shave it? Can I... can I see?"

"Just see?"

Dara's cheeks flared.

Artesia grinned and said, "Remember that surprise I promised you?"

Dara nodded. "Oh, is that it?"

"It's part of it," Artesia said. "Close your eyes."

Dara squeaked and then nodded and closed her eyes.

Artesia watched her for a second and then untied the laces on her boots and pulled them off. She made quick work of her breaches and pushed them down and kicked them over with her boots. She stood up again and waited a second, making sure Dara was true to her word. Given the lack of a reaction from the svelte woman she turned so she was facing away from her and said. "Open them."

"Wha... oh. Oh! I... I didn't realize."

Artesia turned her head to look over her shoulder at her. "What didn't you realize?"

"Well, I, um, I was so distracted by your, ah, your boobs... I didn't really notice the rest of you."

"The rest of me?"

Dara nodded. "Your figure. Your shoulders and arms, they're so strong. Your back is wide too, but you narrow to a tight waist and then...well, you round out nicely. Very nicely."

"My hips or my arse?"

Dara squeaked a little. "Yes?"

Artesia laughed.

"It's a very nice, um, arse."

Artesia leaned forward a little to stick it out toward her. "Thank you."

"I never understood why men want to pinch women's bottoms," Dara said. "Well, I didn't until now."

"Naughty girl," Artesia scolded her.

Dara grinned. "Can I see the rest of you? The front? All of you."

"Are you ready?"

"Oh Saints... yes!"

Artesia turned around to face her, arms loose at her sides.

Dara's eyes went straight to her crotch, eager to see how she looked with no pubic hair. She blinked and then looked up to Artesia's eyes before staring down again. She was staring at a slender and smooth stretch of skin that led to an equally smooth tube of flesh that throbbed as she watched it. With each pulse it thickened and rose a little more to point at her.

"Surprise," Artesia breathed.

"What... that... you... how?" Dara stammered. "That's a... a cock!"

"Yes."

"But you're a... I mean, aren't you a woman? How can you have a cock?"

"It happens to my kind," Artesia said. "I am a woman, or almost completely a woman except for this accident of my heritage."

"Sand elves are like this?"

"No, but half sand elves... some of us. Yes."

"Oh."

"Does it change things?"

"I... I don't know. I mean... should it?"

"That's up to you," Artesia asked. "Do you trust me?"

"I... I think so, yes. Yes, I do. I mean, you trusted me to show me this, right? So why shouldn't I trust you?"

Artesia stepped up to her and took Dara's hand in hers again. She guided it her crotch and pulled her beside her swollen cock and then under it and beyond. She guided Dara's fingers along her flesh until she felt how slippery her skin was. Then her fingers slipped into the cleft in her flesh and Artesia sucked in a breath.

Dara squealed. "You have both?"

Artesia nodded. "That is how I was born. Half breed and half man, but whole woman."

Dara's fingers explored Artesia's slit and even dipped into her hole enough to be sure. She grinned and pulled them back and slid up and down her cleft. She looked at Artesia's trembling shaft between them and said, "Should I--I mean, can I--touch it?"

"Please," Artesia said and then shook her head. "Wait! Not yet."

Dara groaned. "But... you said--"

"Cloth," Artesia snapped.

Dara pulled her hand back and stared at the glistening wetness on her fingers. She licked her lips and then turned and grabbed the washrag out of the basin. She turned back and handed it to Artesia and then let out a yelp as Artesia grabbed her with one hand and kissed her fiercely. Her other hand plied the washcloth to Dara's neck and wiped it across her neck and shoulders before moving down her chest and taking care to be quick but thorough.

Artesia broke the kiss so she could grab Dara's arm and lift it and wipe one arm clean and then repeat the process with the other. When that was done Artesia knelt in front of her and stared into Dara's fur covered treasure. She worked the cloth down one leg and back up the other before she worked it between her legs and caused Dara to gasp, groan, and even giggle at one point.

Artesia stood and handed Dara the rag. "Rinse it out," she said in a smoky voice.

Dara nodded and turned to do as Artesia bid. She squeezed and rinsed it before turning back and handing it to Artesia.

Artesia moved fast this time and cleaned herself with the rag. She wasted no time teasing either of them, she was motivated purely by the need to clean herself in a thorough but mundane manner. She could have used her powers to take care of both of them with a thought but Dara wasn't ready for that.

In truth, Artesia wasn't ready either. She'd barely used the Infernal magic John had given her and she didn't know how powerful it was or how long it would last. She did not how to make it stronger, but until now she'd never considered it.

But why not? John had his coven of servants. His champions, as he called them. She was one, just as he had been when he'd had a Mistress. John had wanted her to go out into the world and to learn to be stronger. To be better. What better way to strengthen herself, and through her, Lord John, than to have a battlemage as her consort?

Assuming Dara would consent to such a thing. That wasn't why Artesia had come here. Wasn't why she'd gotten to know her. Saints, it wasn't even why she'd tried to seduce her. That had just been natural... or was it? Was she acting this way because of what Lord John had made her?

"Again," Artesia growled as she handed the rag back to Dara.

Dara turned without asking and refreshed the washcloth a second time. Before she could take it out of the basic Artesia put one hand on it and the other on the back Dara's neck. Her lips closed on Dara's ear and she ran her tongue along the inner edge of it.

Dara moaned and trembled.

"Don't move, desert flower," Artesia commanded.

Dara whimpered and stay still.

Artesia took the cloth and cleaned her back, moving a little slower than when she'd cleansed herself. She made sure her back was clean before carefully washing each lean buttock and then moving down the back of her legs. She came back up and, same as before, spent time between her legs with the towel. Each swipe came away wetter than before, proving it was a lost cause.

The towel hit the floor and Artesia pressed her body against Dara's back. She leaned in and licked her ear again before breathing into it. "Do you want this, Dara?"

"Saints, yes!" Dara groaned. She pushed her hips back, driving her arse against Artesia's swollen cock.

"You want me to fuck you, flower? To make you mine?"

"Please!"

"You'll be mine," Artesia said. "Mine to fuck. Mine to hold. Mine to love. Mine to do all sorts of twisted and perverse deeds that bring us pleasure."

Dara whimpered and nodded, no longer able to speak. She thrust her arse back more and more. Her body knew what it wanted even if her childhood tutors hadn't covered these sorts of lessons.

"It will hurt at first," Artesia said. "You'll feel like I'm splitting you in two."

"Hurt me," Dara growled. "I'm yours!"

"Not yet you're not," Artesia chuckled. The demonic power was twisting and roiling inside of her. It had lain dormant for so long, unable to stretch itself against her self control. Now, at least, she was letting it out to play. It was more than eager.

"Then do it and make me!"

Artesia grinned as the darkness whispered delights and pleasures to her. She nodded and grabbed Dara's hips and pulled her back further. A nudge with her feet forced Dara's feet wide, letting Artesia stared down at the olive skinned beauties most intimate treasures. Artesia shuddered and moved forward, her cock swelling in her hand as she moved it closer and closer until the glistening drop of fluid at her tip spread across the crinkled flesh of Dara's pucker.

Dara gasped and stopped writhing in Artesia's grip. The paralysis barely lasted a second, but it was there. Then Dara nudged herself back, inviting Artesia to continue. Telling her it was okay, even though she wasn't sure what was happening or why her body was confused.

Artesia bared her teeth and shook her head, fighting back and regaining control. She reigned the beast in enough to use her hand to slide the tip of her cock down. Dara let out a body-shaking groan as she felt Artesia's spongy head drag across her tender flesh and then part her lips.

"Yessss," Dara groaned when Artesia found her entrance and pushed inexorably in, filling and stretching her. Dara lost her power to make words and made little grunts and gasps with each pant.

Artesia kept pushing, spreading her and slipping deeper and deeper inside of her. Her eyelids fluttered as she fought back the overwhelming sensation gripping and sucking at her cock. It was amazing. Beyond amazing. She wasn't a virgin at penetrating a woman, but she hadn't lied when she said it had only been a few times. And those women hadn't been anything like Dara. Nowhere near as tight and definitely not as virginal.

Artesia's thighs pressed against Dara's rump. She stared down, confused. She was buried completely inside of her. All the way. To the proverbial hilt. Yet she hadn't broken Dara's maidenhead.

"Dara," Artesia growled.

Dara panted and moaned and finally managed, "Saints! Yes! So... full! So good!"

"You're not a maiden," Artesia accused her.

Dara bucked in tiny movements, trying to goad Artesia into fucking her. She didn't know how, exactly, only that her body was telling her what it wanted. What it needed.

"Am," she said. "I am. Never. Never done this. Never. No one. You're my only. My first."

The blackness swept forward and encompassed Dara. It blanketed her and, had it been a physical thing, would have suffocated her. It pulled back, satisfied, and Artesia gained control of it again. She was a maiden, even if her maidenhead was torn. She was a dancer and a warrior, it must have happened by accident at some point.

"Please," Dara begged. "Make. Me. Yours!"

Artesia's hands tightened on Dara's hips. The beast roared in Artesia's ears and tried to take control. For a little while, it may have succeeded. Artesia wasn't sure, all she knew was that she was holding Dara tight and pounding her cock into her over and over. Time lost meaning for her, all she knew was so much pleasure that it was painful.

She was overwhelmed by the sensations. Her cock alternated between aching and being numb. She rode the crest of a powerful orgasm but couldn't reach it. Each thrust only made it worse. She needed release. But she couldn't. The magic--the beast inside of her--it wouldn't let her cum. Not until it had what it needed.

Fortunately for Artesia's sanity, she wasn't to be denied any longer. Dara hiccupped and squeaked and cried out as her body quivered in one long wave after another. She collapsed for half a heartbeat, held up by Artesia, and then stiffened again as another peak of pleasure radiated from her center to her hard-as-steel nipples and then to her skin, fingers, toes, and even hair. She could feel it all in that moment.

Dara's release did more than plunged the young woman into ecstacy, it opened her soul to Artesia's new powers and let her in. In that single instant everything that was Dara came rushing into Artesia. Her fears, her wants, her moments of pride and her failures. Everything that was her filled Artesia and with it came the warmth of her life, feeding the darkness.

Artesia drank of her lifeforce and became drunk with the power. Dara's soul was the most beautiful and perfect meal she'd ever had, and the beast inside of her roared inside her skull with victory. Dara trembled in her arms and gave herself over and over, surrendering to the pleasure and accepting--

"Mine!" Artesia growled. She wasn't speaking to Dara. She was talking to the demonic force inside of her. The beast that wanted to feast on Dara's soul and leave her an empty husk on the floor. Not only had Dara glimpsed all that was Dara's post but also her dreams of the future. Dreams that had Artesia in them now. She didn't deserve death and an eternity of anguish, no more than Artesia's sisters had.

At the time Lord John met her, she had deserved such a fate. She'd been nothing more than a bandit and a thug. A criminal praying on people that worked hard for a living. Dara had her faults, but she was a good person. She didn't deserve punishment, she deserved opportunity.

Artesia growled and grunted, chanting over and over, "Mine! Mine! Mine!" as she thrust so hard her hips slapped Dara's buttocks. Her cock thickened and swelled and then exploded inside Dara's convulsing tunnel. The heat of Artesia's seed burned Dara from the inside and seared a path straight to her mind and soul.

"Mine!" Artesia demanded a final time. The demon would not have her, but Artesia would. For a year, at least. A contract for Dara's very soul.

"Yours," Dara whispered back before darkness stole the light and left her senseless in Artesia's arms. She'd agreed to the terms, even if her waking mind didn't understand them.

Artesia had claimed her first thrall.

Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers