Battle of the Sexes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pounding, pounding, the dildo like a torpedo, in and out of her arse, hypnotising me as I gaze down at it, feeling but not seeing my cock doing the same in her cunt. I can feel warm liquid trickling down the inside of my leg, and know she's flowing with juices again - she starts to breathe with short gasps, then almost shrieks, fast and rhythmic. I loosen my grip on her hair and she whines at me, so I take up the flowing hair again, pulling her head back and her noises return to the soft shrieks, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, getting to her this time, knowing she's on the edge, wanting to take control back... pulling out, releasing her hair, grabbing her hips and throwing her onto her right side.

The surprise is obvious as she stares back at me, her mouth hanging open. I roll her further onto her back, her knees still drawn up as if she thinks she's still kneeling. I move quickly onto her, her pulled up knees just below my shoulders, her lower legs forced tight against her by my torso. She's staring up into my face in confusion as I reach down and awkwardly position my cock against her arse. It slides in easily but I have to pull out slightly as the dildo has slid across her pussy without going in - I push it downwards and push forward again and feel the delicious tightness of her anal passage on my cock.

A flash of a thought - this is how you catch HIV, anal fucking without protection, but there are some things a bloke's got to do. A soldier risks a bullet, a fireman being burned to death, and for me, this is a risk worth taking. I glare into her wide open eyes, knowing my face is contorted with anger and lust, and I begin to pound. She reaches around her buttock and although I can't see anymore I know she's rubbing her clit. Her other hand goes round the other way and her fingers form a ring through which my cock is slamming in and out of her arse. I feel the building pressure again, knowing that despite myself I'm not far away, but unable to slow or stop this time. I pound harder into her and with a thrill of success see her eyes close, screwing up and I watch as she bites her lower lip, a scream stifled in her throat but I hear it coming, building, then her mouth opens wide and I see her immaculate white teeth as she screams up at me.

No words come, just animal sound, can't tell if it's pain or pleasure, just knowing she's suffering the intensity of an orgasm, and I'm beyond caring as my bollocks tighten, the feeling builds too quickly and I'm desperate to keep my eyes open as I increase the speed, my cock almost leaving her arse before slamming back into her. Sweat is falling freely from my body, shaking from my face onto her and the sheets and then I can see no more as my eyes squeeze shut, my body wracking in the intensity of coming. Burst after burst pulses out of my cock into her arse, and I start to slump onto her, then realise I'm crushing her legs against her body. I reach down to the bed, taking my weight off her, and after a minute I slowly withdraw.

Eyes still closed I fall to the bed beside her, exhausted and drained, and am surprised to feel her move close. Her mouth closes over mine in a soft kiss - I return it as tenderly and she moves her body against mine. Her mouth breaks away and she lowers her head to rest on my chest, gently pushing me over onto my back. I place my arm around her shoulders and my other hand strokes her hair. I wonder about her, and how she learned that she likes sex like that, and with some shock realise I don't even know her name. I begin trying to decide on a name which suits her, but can feel my awareness slipping as sleep washes over me, and once again I placidly surrender, hearing her breathing become light and regular, and feel some satisfaction that she has yielded first.

To Be Continued...