Battle Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana Allers joins Ashley's cam show as a guest.
6.2k words
4.5
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To summarize, it was a disaster", Hackett finished his speech, and Ashley shyly looked at her own feet, remembering her debut stream. She didn't even manage to remove a single piece of clothing and they already had to turn it off when she lost her temper after a troll comment.

They were sitting in the office on the top floor of the Alliance News Network building; from the big window, Ash could see a beautiful panorama of the Citadel Presidium. The room was huge and luxurious, but given that it belonged to one of the best journalists in the galaxy, it wasn't anything unexpected.

"Oh, Admiral, Admiral." The woman they were speaking to relaxed in her chair. She just oozed confidence, and her sharp make-up and figure-fitting dress only emphasized it. "And here I was, thinking we're friends. You should come to me before, not after it happened."

Unexpectedly, Hackett didn't call her out on the unrespectful tone. Apparently, she was either too big a fish for him to scold, or he did genuinely feel he deserved that. Or both.

"But I'll help, of course I'll help." The woman continued. "After all, we're friends. And friends help each other. For example, the second famous - or should I say notorious? - Commander Shepard leaves detention, one friend would set his friend with him for the interview."

"You know your friend can't do that", Hackett opposed. "Shepard's the Spectre, they're not under anyone's command but the Council's. However - for example of course - one friend could tell the other when the commander leaves detention. After all, the other friend is too good at her job to not be able to secure the interview herself."

"Deal." For the journalist, it was apparently good enough. She shifted her attention to Ashley and to her own surprise, the soldier felt her cheeks reddening. "So here's your disaster. Yeah, I can work with that. First of all, we had to do something with her hair and make-up, and then we shall see."

She stood up and came out from behind her desk, and Ashley did the same. The soldier could now see that the woman was shorter than her, but her heels added so much to her height that they were almost equal.

"I'm looking forward to working with you." The officer extended her hand. "I'm Ashley. Ashley Williams."

The woman took her hand, her grip strong, as confident as her whole posture.

"Diana. Diana Allers."


A few months later and a week after Ashley's last stream, the same two women were now in her apartment in the Alliance complex, small-talking and giggling like the friends they had become. Under Diana's harsh and professional demeanor, the journalist turned out to be a very sweet person, and it took only a handful of meetings for them to hit it off.

"You know", Ashley said, correcting lights and cameras. "I was quite surprised with your request to join me. You worked on me for some time and it never came up before."

"Believe me, I was as surprised as you were." Diana responded, checking some equipment herself. "I didn't ever suspect I'd be up to something like that. But watching your streams, how much fun you had, and how sexy you are... I wanted to try it myself."

"Sooo..." Ashley continued when both moved to the spot they should be in for the show. "You think I'm sexy?" Several months ago the soldier wouldn't know how to react to such a compliment, but Battle Tits did wonders for her self-confidence.

"Yeah." Diana confirmed, her voice trailing off the bit. She affectionately touched Ashley's arm. "I'm really proud of what you became under my guidance."

The room fell silent, and the women looked at each other closely. They were sitting very near to each other, wearing sexy attires for the show, and their eyes sparkled with excitement.

Slowly they both moved toward each other, closing the distance between their faces. Now they could feel each other's breaths on their cheeks, their lips almost touched...

"We... we should leave it for the show." Ashley awkwardly looked away.

"Yeah, probably", Diana agreed and an uncomfortable silence fell between them.

Only to be broken by an alarm a few seconds later.

"Oh, the time has come!" Ashley announced, smiling honestly, feeling a familiar surge of excitement. "Ready?"

Diana nodded, although she didn't look as confident as her friend. (Ah, how the dynamics changed!)

Williams pushed a key on her omni-tool and they were on!

"Hello, Battle Titters!", she greeted her audience with a wide grin. "For those who don't know me yet, my name is Ashley Williams - you can call me Ash - and I'm an Alliance soldier. My show is sponsored by the Alliance, and all funds I collect go directly to our boys and girls in blue."

"Today's stream is full of surprises and I'm really excited for all of them", she continued after a quick break that allowed her viewers to pass their own greetings on the chat. For now, the camera framed her face only to not reveal those surprises too soon.

"First of all, today's show partner is the Magic Sex company. They make technically advanced toys for all species and genders, which allow greater experiences for you and your partner whoever you are." When she said that, a logo of the company appeared on the feed next to the Alliance emblem. "For a month from now, when you buy something in their store, make sure to pass the code AshMWilliams for a 10% price reduction!"

The announcement however caused mixed reactions. Some expressed gratitude for the reduction code, but others made note of the usually high prize of Magic Sex products. For Ashley though, it was irrelevant - that was a paid advertisement, not her personal opinion.

"We'll return to Magic Sex later, but for now, my second surprise for you," Ashley continued. "I'm in the pool! How cool is that?"

When she zoomed out, the viewers saw that Williams set the inflatable pool in her living room, and filled it with bubbled water. She also dressed accordingly, wearing a blue skimpy bikini with the Alliance emblems on the top and bottom parts.

Compared to the reaction to the partnership, this caused much pleasant and almost exclusively positive feedback, including some people already tipping. "So cool!", "I've been waiting for this!", "Lovely bikini - can I buy one in the Alliance store?". Other people asked if it was okay and safe to set up a pool in the apartment.

"Thanks for all the compliments! Yes, you can buy this bikini at the Alliance store, the link's in my profile. Don't worry, I spoke with the building's owners and they let me do this." Ashley quickly addressed the most common comments.

"And finally, the third and the most important surprise: today, I'm not alone!" William's grin became even bigger. "I present to you my dearest friend and mentor, Diana Allers! Please welcome her warmly!"

"Hi everyone!", Diana exclaimed when the camera zoomed out further, revealing her presence. She wore a one-piece, white swimsuit with the Alliance logo on her left breast. Her posture, expression, voice - all of it was showing that she knew how to behave in front of the camera, even if the situation was different from her everyday work.

"Good afternoon, Diana!", "She's gorgeous, you're so lucky!", "That's the original Battle Tits!" - both people who knew Diana and those who didn't welcome her warmly. How could they not? She was an attractive woman, and her swimwear didn't hide any details of her hourglass figure.

The swimsuit itself also attracted some attention. A person with an asari on avatar under the nickname @Yestare666 put a sizeable tip only to write "I love that fucking swimsuit! Can I please buy it in the Alliance store?", which someone answered with the link to the item.

"You may recognize Diana as the best journalist and war correspondent for Alliance News Network", Ashley continued the introduction. "When I started those few months ago, she helped me a great deal with how to act in front of the camera and how to deal with hate. Safe to say, there would be no Battle Tits without her."

"Don't believe her, Titters, she's just being sweet." Diana waved her hand. "She's great on her own. I just pushed her in the right direction, the rest is her own doing."

In the meantime, on the chat a discussion flared up, who among those two women was more attractive. Some pointed out Ashley's toned body and Latina features, and some preferred Diana's more voluptuous form. A few used the opportunity to praise their own girlfriends/wives or some celebrity as superior.

"[@IAMKROGANWARLORD] Wheres good stuff?", one comment stood out as connected with the biggest tip yet.

Ashley and Diana glanced at each other, bright red coloring their cheeks as they understood what "the good stuff" was supposed to mean.

"Don't worry, we'll get there." Ashley quickly regained her cool. "But until then, we could chat a little, I always look forward to our talks. Maybe you have questions for our guests? Or for me?"

Quickly, the chat filled up with various questions for both girls. Many people wanted to know more about Allers, especially those familiar with her journalism work. The inquiries varied from trivial "Where are you from?" or "What's your favorite food?" to more serious ones like "How is it for a civilian to be under fire?"

The Titters however soon became inpatient and the mood shifted from casual to erotic, with questions concerning various firsts (like first kiss and intercourse) and other sexual acts and favorites.

"Have you two ever done it?" Diana read at loud. "No, it would be our first time... playing with each other." The answer meant to be elusive, but they both knew what they were gonna do very soon.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" Ashley took over. "No, I didn't even kiss a fellow girl before. Yep, that includes asari. How about you, D.?"

"Oh, some drunken kisses here and there in college. And..." Here Diana's cheek reddened. "One casual fling with an asari. I wanted to know what it's like to be with one of them."

In reaction, the chat exploded with comments, tips, and further questions, but the women didn't react to them. They looked at each other, as the latest inquiries shifted the mood to a more heated one.

"[@Prothean_Broker] My Goddess, kiss already!" A sound of generous donation broke the silence.

"They want us to kiss", Ashley cooed after reading the message.

"Yeah, so we have to, don't we?", Diana teased in return.

Like just before the stream, they closed the distance between each other, but this time there was no interruption and their lips finally met.

For Ashley, it was her first kiss with another woman and she marveled at how soft Diana's lips were. She couldn't ponder about it too much though, as her friend kissed her with ferocity unknown to the most firsts in her life.

"Someone's eager." Williams smiled, breaking the kiss for a mere moment before returning to their lips lock, this time pushing her tongue forward, begging for an entrance. Allers didn't deny it and soon their appendages danced together with no trace of shyness or uncertainty.

Wanting to feel more, Ashley pulled Diana close, and their bodies collided with enough force to stir up the water in the pool. The small wave emerged, showering their bellies with droplets of water, making the soldier's toned abs glisten in light.

The two women continued their heated kiss, their moans and smacks of their lips accompanied by the sound of flowing donations, filling the Alliance's account with much-needed funds.

Eventually though they had to gasp for air.

"Wow, this was... intense!", Diana exclaimed. "You're a great kisser, Ash!"

Ashley - her face crimson red - looked at the chat. "Wow, girls! That's the best kiss I've ever seen", "I'm so fucking drenched rn!", "I've cummed already, who else?"

One donation stood above the others.

"[@ShepherdPrime] How's that for the first kiss with a woman? BTW you should get more wet ;)"

"It was amazing, @ShepherdPrime!", the soldier responded. "Can't imagine anyone better than Diana. As for the second part..."

Without a warning, she hit the water, sending a massive splash at Allers. The reporter squealed, but quickly retaliated, and for a minute the girls had a lot of fun sending the water at each other, completely wetting each other's bodies and the apartment floor.


"Stop, stop, enough!", Diana yelled, giggling constantly. "I surrender, you won!" The fact that her white swimsuit hadn't become transparent was telling a lot about the quality of the fabric.

"I accept your surrender", Ashley answered, laughing as well. "But only because we should get back to our today's partner, for they sent us a gift."

Reaching behind her, the soldier recovered the long box from outside of the pool. The pic on it depicted a dick-shaped toy, and the big letters were forming its name.

"Magic Cock", Ashley read out loud. "Do you know it?"

"No, I don't", Diana answered. Her eyes were fixed on the back of the box. "Fully experience the feeling of pounding your partner... According to this, the toy is supposed to transfer stimuli, imitating a real feeling of having a penis."

"That's interesting", Williams claimed, her eyes shining with excitement. She opened the box and picked up the toy together with an instruction; the latter she passed to Diana.

In the meantime the chat discussed the toy. Some stated that they read some amazing fanfictions featuring it (the name Wonderwall dropped more than once), while others claimed that they already tried it and had very positive experiences. Others however pointed out that this thing costs gazillions of credits.

No matter the opinion though, everyone was excited to see the girls using it, and some even tipped, urging them to finally get it on.

"Not so fast, Titters, we don't know how to use it yet", Ashley addressed those comments light-heartedly, holding the toy in her hands. For now, it looked similar to the human penis in the most common complexions, with a mushroomy cockhead on one end and a slightly-bulbous tip on the other. "What the instruction says, D.?"

"Well, first thing first we should pick a size. Here, let me."

Following the text, Diana grabbed the toy with both hands and turned them in the opposite directions. The toy suddenly expanded, reaching a truly impressive size, looking like a baseball bat in Ashley's hands. The holographic letters appeared for several seconds, forming the word "Krogan".

"Ups!" The reporter laughed at her friend's frightful expression and at the chat, where several people expressed the same emotion (and several others quite the opposite one). "I probably twisted too much. Let's see what we can do about it."

She grabbed the cock once again, this time gently turning her hands the other way around. The toy shrank to "Turian", and next to "Human" - at least the caption said that, because the length was still quite impressive; it definitely wasn't a common size.

"Well, we won't go with anything smaller than a human, right?", Ashley cooed, winking at the camera. She sensed her anticipation growing, only heightened by the fact how lifelike the toy in her hands felt - like a real human organ. "What's next?"

"We should pick a color. According to the instructions, the toy should assume whatever skin color you press the bulbous ends against."

To check that, Ashley pushed the toy against her friend's naked forearm. The artificial dick's color changed, indeed assuming Allers' pale complexion.

"Amazing!", Williams exclaimed and pushed the toy against her own skin, observing how the toy became slightly darker.

"That's a magic toy indeed, isn't it, Titters?", Diana addressed the chat directly. "Only last thing to do: we should insert it into the pussy and align this small plate here to the clitoris... Oh!"

Having fun with water and next to the toy, the act they were about to perform escaped both women's minds, and now the realization hit them again. They were going to have sex! With this artificial cock!

"The only question that remained then", Ashley was the first who regained her cool, "is who is going to wear the toy. Titters, will you help us decide?"

With several pushes on her omni-tool, the soldier created a survey on her chat. To participate, one had to provide a tip, but it didn't stop thousands of votes being cast.

"While you'll be debating, we're gonna have a real quick break", Williams said, and next turned off the cam and mic. "Are we really doing it?", she asked Diana.

"Well, I knew that I wouldn't appear on your stream for us to... chat", Allers responded. "You're my dear friend, and I really want to do it with you. How about you?"

"Yeah, I think the same. I trust you completely."

To emphasize her point, Ashley took Diana's chin in her free hand and kissed her. It was more tender than their first, but equally passionate, prompting her friend to moan lovely into their lips-lock.

Only then, going part-blind, the soldier resumed the feed, so the first post-pause thing her audience saw was the two women briefly kissing.

"Let's see on the survey, shall we?", Williams said afterward, looking at the screen. The results were explicit: 83% of viewers wanted her to wear a toy.

"Well, it seems you'll be the big man today", Diana joked.

In reaction, Ashley stood on her feet, making the water fall from her body into the pool. Her muscular, wet legs glistened in the light, creating an amazing display.

"In that case, I should get bottomless, don't I?", she teased. "Care to help me with those?", she asked, pointing at her bikini bottom.

"Obviously!" Diana excitedly answered. She crawled toward her friends, who stood with her back to the camera, allowing everyone to see her sculpted butt covered only with a little of a thin fabric.

A little that soon became nothing as the reporter shamelessly pulled it down, barring the totality of Williams' amazing behind. The view elected very positive responses from the chat and some big tips as well.

"Nice to see you ass lovers are still with us!" The soldier commented, giving herself a light slap. Her now bouncing butt earned her even more tips.

"Don't play with yourself, that's my role now!" Diana jokingly scolded her friend. "Come on, sit down." She patted the side of the pool.

Ashley did as she was told and the pool's edge slightly dented when receiving her weight, yet not enough for the water to escape.

The reporter crawled to her and looked the soldier in the eyes, gently yet relentlessly pushed her legs apart, revealing Ash's pussy - it would normally cost a lot of credits for the chat to see the view, but it was now Diana who was asking for it, so...

"What a pretty pussy", Allers uttered at the sight and the chat agreed, appreciating the fact that Ashley shaved completely for tonight's stream.

With her glance alternating between Williams' cunt and face, Diana took the toy from her friend and reached for her cunt. With one hand, she parted the soldier's nether lips, feeling how wet they were - the sticky consistency told her it wasn't just the water - and pushed the toy inside.

When the bulbous tip sank in, Ashley produced a quiet moan, while Diana's eyes opened wide. With the toy being in the exact color of the soldier's skin, it virtually looked like a natural part of her body.

"It's in now, Ash. Does it work?", she asked, giving the cock a light stroke.

"I... I don't think so", Williams answered. "I mean, I have a toy in me, so I feel it, but nothing from the... shaft itself."

"Hm." Diana pondered. Was the toy broken? Or maybe that was just false advertising?

The sound of a donation shifted her attention to the chat.

"Ha!" She exclaimed. "Of course, I forgot to properly align it with her clit! Thank you, @AfterPilgrimage! It seems you have a lot of experience with toys."

She reached out and shifted the toy to correct her mistakes, prompting some heavy moans from Ashley. When she finished, she gave it another stroke.

12