Battlesluts Online: Turf Wars

Story Info
Part 2 of a vr sexfight anthology set in an urban setting.
5.7k words
4
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa Spezzano, also known as the Shark by those unworthy of knowing her name, was a mob boss. Ever since she joined Turf Wars, she had been fighting and fucking her way to the top, and now she was the head of the Ruby Ghosts, one of the two largest syndicates on the largest, most populated Turf Wars server. All other gangs, player or NPC-controlled, had submitted to her.

All except one.

The other of the two largest gangs on the server and the only one comparable to the Ruby Ghosts. The Diamonds, and their leader, known only as Tiger.

The Diamonds quickly rose to prominence, with Tiger having been their boss from the beginning. Their growth was mainly caused by Tiger subduing and seducing other gang leaders and adding their territory to hers.

Melissa stepped off her bike. She was about to have a duel with Tiger, and they had rented a hotel room in neutral territory to limit interference from outside factors.

She had long, black hair, which waved in the slight breeze, and deep, red eyes. She wore tight-fitting pants and a jacket that was the same color as her eyes. It would protect her from physical harm and put a layer between her flesh and groping fingers, all the while highlighting her figure.

She had a large chest, though she stuck to some degree of realism in character creation, and notable but not immodest buttocks. She had flawless skin and was rather fit.

She idly imagined herself as a queen of the unified city, with none daring to challenge her, and sighed.

In truth, the result of the match between her and the Tiger would matter for little more than bragging rights. If someone unified the city, the conflict would be gone and the server would be reset early, an outcome no one wanted.

She entered the designated hotel and walked up the stairs to the room rented for their match.

Tiger was already waiting there.

She was blonde, her hair long, though shorter than Melissa's, and her eyes clear blue. She was grinning, in a way Melissa couldn't help but find endearing, much to her dismay. Forcing herself to consider Tiger's body, she noted her chest, a bit larger than Melissa's but not by much, accentuated by the deep, if narrow, cleavage her outfit gave her, and her large, soft-looking thighs highlighted by the way her clothing covered her butt but left her thighs visible.

Speaking of clothing, she wore a black tank top mostly covered by a white jacket, black, tight armor covering her belly, black booty shorts, grey thigh highs, and armor plates that reached up to her knees.

The room contained a thick carpet and a sturdy bed, as well as an assortment of toys scattered throughout it and a wooden table with two chairs, a wine bottle, and some light snacks.

"You're Shark, right?" Tiger cheerfully asked, impatiently hopping from one leg to the other.

"Yes." Melissa nodded. "And I'm here to show you who is the best Battleslut in this city, Tiger." She struck a confident pose.

"I am," Tiger said nonchalantly. "But do you want to fight or fuck?"

"I'll let you decide," Melissa told Tiger, "you'll need the advantage."

"Oh?" Tiger stalked towards her. "Alright then. Let's start with some sparring, to set the mood, before I make you cum your brains out."

Before Melissa could answer, Tiger lashed out with a kick against Melissa's side which she barely deflected with her arm.

Melissa returned the favor, and the fight was on.

They started landing blows on each other, causing minimal pain, but weakening the struck muscles.

Tiger was faster, and more agile than Melissa, but Melissa more than made up for it with skill, landing more blows overall. Tiger's vigor allowed her to withstand hits better than Melissa, however, so she was the first one to get the other on the ground.

Melissa had just managed to land a slap across Tiger's chest, enjoying the jiggles and Tiger's yelp, when Tiger struck back, kicking at Melissa's left leg. The blow connected, and, having received a few hits there already, Melissa found the leg giving way, causing Melissa to fall to the floor.

Tiger sat on her belly, pinning her to the ground, and the two combatants' eyes met. Without a word, they both knew that the time to fight was over, and the time to fuck had begun.

Tiger leaned down, grinning all the while, and stared into Melissa's eyes as she tore her jacket open and began to fondle her chest.

Not staying idle, Melissa pulled the jacket covering Tiger's chest away and groped and squeezed her tits.

"Mhhm~ You're good at this." Tiger complimented Melissa, a slight blush creeping across her cheeks. "And your boobs are so nice! Smooth, but firm, and big but not weird!"

"Thank you." Melissa replied, flattered, and glad for the friendly atmosphere. "You're also pretty good with your fingers." She paused, then smirked: "Though not as good as I am."

Tiger opened her mouth to protest, but Melissa continued before she could begin. "And yours are also well made. Small enough to still feel human, but big enough to smother someone in."

"Huh? But I just pressed the 'generate avatar from the body' button?" Tiger said, confused.

Melissa looked deep and hard into Tiger's eyes, but didn't see any form of deception or bragging, just confusion. Either Tiger was a really good liar, or she had this sexy body in real life.

Melissa had also done that, confident that her beauty would be enough, and making use of the ease of use of a body that behaved exactly like hers.

With that said, they had just shown each other that Tiger was a slightly better fighter, and now she turned out to be sexier than Melissa in real life as well? Melissa reacted like she always did when she met someone better than her: get angry.

Using Tiger's confusion, she rolled them over, so that she was on top. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

With one hand, she resumed her fondling of Tiger's breasts and reached back to snake her other hand into Tiger's shorts and finger her. True to her words, she did so gently and skillfully.

"Ah! You - stop it!" Tiger demanded, even as she returned the favor (after tearing another hole in Melissa's clothes, this time in her pants), her fingers not as skilled as Melissa's, but making up for it with eagerness and speed.

Despite Tiger's enthusiasm, however, Melissa's experience won out, and gently but steadily brought Tiger to climax.

Sighing, confused about the easy battle, Melissa turned around to leave the room, only for Tiger to jump on her back, one hand going right back to Melissa's crotch and the other wrapping around her neck.

"I'm not done yet~. Are you~?" Tiger playfully whispered into her ear. "It'll take more than that to bring me down~."

Melissa tried to figure out a quick way to dislodge the girl as she was fingered and strangled, before eventually settling on falling over backwards onto the table.

Tiger, not willing to let go of her prey, only loosened her grip when the impact knocked the breath out of her, though her fingers were still enthusiastically plundering Melissa's snatch.

Making use of the looser grip, Melissa turned herself around, pulled Tiger's shorts down, and dove in to eat her out.

As Melissa's tongue explored and prodded at Tiger's folds, Tiger grabbed her by her shoulders and tried to pull her away from her pussy, but Melissa grabbed Tiger's ass and pulled herself in.

Much like before, Tiger's banter quickly turned to complaining. "Stop it, you dirty bitch! Stop licking me! A-ah~ s-stop it! N-not there~!"

In desperation, Tiger decided to get a better grip and let go of Melissa's shoulders, grabbing her scalp instead.

Incensed, Melissa withdrew her tongue from Tiger's pussy and gently closed her teeth around her clit. When Tiger kept pulling, she applied more pressure.

Tiger got the hint. She let go, Melissa went back to devouring her pussy, and Tiger's legs clamped around Melissa's head, her thighs squishing against her cheeks and her lower legs pulling Melissa's head into Tiger's crotch. Additionally, she grabbed the back of Melissa's head, using her arms to pull Melissa even deeper.

Melissa quickly realized what she was trying to do: smother her in her crotch. Seeing as she couldn't get out enough to repeat her clit-biting trick, her only option was to keep eating her out, hoping she would cum before Melissa passed out. That, or tap out, but that would be submission.

She dove in even more ferociously than before, and she soon had the Tiger on the ropes, squirming and shaking, moaning and begging. Melissa was not in a very good state either, however. She hadn't taken any particularly deep breaths before she was restricted, so Tiger's idea was dangerously close to working.

In the end, however, Melissa's sexual experience won out. There was a reason people called her Shark: the whole time, she was attacking different spots in different ways, judging Tiger's reaction, and once she found a weak spot, she attacked it mercilessly.

As Tiger came, her limbs clenched, and the race between pleasure and asphyxiation had been close enough for them to both be dazed after Tiger's limbs relaxed enough for Melissa to free herself.

Tiger recovered first and used the opportunity to knock Melissa down on her back. Then, she picked out a pair of handcuffs from the toys littering the room. She used them to restrain Melissa's hands, and then dove in to eat her out.

Once Melissa recovered, she tried to close her legs around Tiger, as she had done, but quickly realized she was far too close to orgasm to pull that trick off.

Instead, she rubbed her feet (still in socks, unfortunately) against Tiger's crotch, even though the angle was bad, and focused on removing the handcuffs.

She also figured out one more way to buy time.

"Uncuff me right this instant!" Melissa demanded.

"Or else what~?" Tiger mockingly replied. That was expected. What mattered was that to speak, she had to withdraw from Melissa's crotch, and thus give her a few seconds of respite.

"Or else - or else I'll fuck you to climax with a strap-on." She wasn't bluffing. She had noticed a strap-on earlier, and it was only fair play to use it now.

Tiger paused, and when she spoke again, her arousal was audible in her voice.

"Th - the - then I'll just eat you out, and then fuck you with it first."

But Melissa kept pushing, hoping to keep Tiger from eating her out for even longer. "You seem to spring up from a mere climax however many times you want, so after I've had my fill of fucking you doggy style, I'll switch to missionary, and milk those big tits dry while I'm at it."

Tiger didn't answer this time, instead diving back in to devour Melissa's pussy.

Unfortunately for her, Melissa had already freed her hands from the shackles (they could be opened with a simple puzzle. They were meant as a sexfight toy, after all, not for actual use) and leaned forward, pulling Tiger out just enough to close her legs on her while she was too far away from her pussy to do anything.

She grabbed Tiger's hands, which were on Melissa's thighs, and used the handcuffs on them. Then she followed through on her threats.

At first, Tiger put up a fight, trying to wriggle free and throw off Melissa when she was on top of her, fucking her pussy with a strap-on, groping her tits, and kissing her neck.

Melissa offered to let her surrender, but then Tiger asked "Or else what~?"

The next position was, as promised, missionary. Tiger moaned and begged and demanded the whole time, though never surrendered, and it was music to Melissa's ears. Having such a powerful beauty moan and squeal and beg like a brat for her was gratifying, and it made her look rather adorable.

Next, Melissa bent Tiger over her knee, putting the fingers on her left hand in Tiger's mouth, while using her right hand to deliver mighty spanks to Tiger's ass.

Melissa was somewhat surprised Tiger hadn't opened the cuffs yet, but she did seem rather distracted by feeling good and cumming most of the time.

It took a while, but Melissa managed to cause an orgasm just by spanking and humiliation. After that, Tiger went limp, and Melissa laid her on the bed.

As she did, she found herself incredibly wet. Her fingers drifted towards her crotch on their own, guided by her desperate need for release, but just a few moments after she started fingering herself, something turned her around.

She found herself facing Tiger, and then receiving a deep and passionate kiss. One of Tiger's hands went to Melissa's chest and began tweaking and squeezing her nipples, while the other joined Melissa's fingers in her pussy.

The kiss, the gentle but insistent teasing of her nipples, and Tiger's relentless fingering quickly brought Melissa to climax. Once Melissa stopped cumming, Tiger toppled her and laid down on top of her, and let one hand snake down to her pussy, while the other cupped Melissa's ass.

"I'm not done yet~." Tiger whispered. "Now, I'll devour~ you~."

Suddenly, Melissa's eyes snapped open, and they were brimming with lust and indignation. She rolled the two of them around, so that Melissa was on top, and restrained both of her hands, pinning them to the bed by the wrists with just one hand.

"Shall we call it a draw?" Tiger suggested, panicked.

Melissa didn't answer.

"Ah~, wait! No, not there~! N-not my neck! Mhhmm~ not my belly button! Nnhgh~ no! AAAHHAHH~ NOO~! GGYYYAAAA~!!"

........

A woman in a brown great coat stood in an elevator, which was covered in graffiti. After checking her work one last time, she nodded to herself and sprayed one final touch: four letters, in bright pink, spelling Yoko. Her graffiti tag.

Satisfied with her work, she pressed the 'open' button and stepped out onto the roof. Turning around, she waited for the door to close before spraying her tag on the doors themselves.

In the cool, fresh night air, she took off her black face mask, revealing full lips and a thin nose. Her eyes were pink, and her hair black, tied into short twin tails.

"Stop right there, evildoer!" A voice resounded over the rooftops. It was young and excited. The woman sighed, but a fond smile was playing on her lips. She quickly put her face mask back on, pressed the button to call the elevator, and then turned to face the person who called out to them.

"Today, Yoko, I shall unmask you, and you will face justice!" The speaker was a younger woman in a black latex suit of varying opacity, creating the appearance of a skimpy outfit while only leaving the face and a spot on her arms under the shoulders where shoulder plate and very long gloves barely didn't meet exposed, showing her chocolate colored skin.

She had dark green eyes, though the left one shined as a result of some sort of cybernetics, and full lips, the top one painted with black lipstick. Her hair was long, curly, and black, forming a mane that reached her waist. She had fake black cat ears protruding from it, and a 'mask' made of a couple of thin strips along her eyes made of a black material.

She wasn't very tall, but she wasn't unusually short, either. She boasted her voluptuous chest, and her costume highlighted her large thighs.

"Mad Cat." Yoko acknowledged the other woman. "Back off, or I'll make a public art piece out of you."

Yoko looked her up and down before a thought struck her. "Wait. Bring me to justice? Are you a vigilante now? You stole from a museum last week, proclaiming yourself a supervillain! How's that supposed to work?"

Mad Cat pouted. "Shaddup! I'll steal you for myself, for that. I'm sure you're a cutie under that coat, there aren't ugly people in this city, so you'll be my sex toy."

"That's more like the Mad Cat I heard so much about." Yoko chuckled. "In return, you won't be a public art piece. You'll be a private one."

"Fair enough." Mad Cat offhandedly remarked and then pounced.

The attack was sudden, but Yoko knew what to do. She whipped out the paint can, and sprayed towards Mad Cat. The paint was colorless, and was not a paint at all, coalescing into a sticky slime that slowed Mad Cat's movements.

The elevator chimed, and the doors opened.

Yoko approached Mad Cat, who was rapidly becoming immobilized, when suddenly Mad Cat's suit released a clear liquid that dissolved the slime.

Going on the offense, Mad Cat lashed out with her arm, hard light claws projecting from her fingertips and striking out at Yoko, launching her back into the elevator and opening her coat in the process.

Yoko stood up and dusted herself off. She looked at Mad Cat, who was starting at Yoko, then at herself, and then at Mad Cat, before things clicked.

Once they did, she started strutting around the elevator, curtsying, bending forward and backward and sideways, and generally showing off her assets, namely her thighs, which were just as thick as Mad Cat's, if not more, and her chest, which dwarfed Mad Cat's.

Intending to lure Mad Cat into an enclosed space (say, an elevator), Yoko kept on taunting her. "Here, kitty kitty~," She singsonged as she cupped her chest, "come get your milk~."

"Really?" Mad Cat was bemused by the whole thing. "How are you not dying of embarrassment right now?"

"Fine." Yoko turned around. "I guess we'll just not fight today." Her finger hovered over the ground floor button.

"Wait!" Mad Cat exclaimed and pounced.

Yoko turned around and Mad Cat slammed into her, throwing them both against the wall.

They rolled around for a bit, grappling and groping, hands grabbing boobs and butts.

When things stabilized, Yoko was on top and pinned Mad Cat's arms to the floor, but lost her bra in the process.

Mad Cat began activating some other tool in her suit. Not intending to let her do that, Yoko leaned down and smothered her with her massive breasts.

This made Mad Cat squirm and thrash around, which Yoko took as a positive sign and pressed harder.

As it turned out, being smothered hadn't stopped Mad Cat from triggering her suit's ability, causing an electric shock to strike everywhere where Yoko's skin touched Mad Cat's suit, causing short-term paralysis.

Mad Cat made sure to use this to her advantage. She rolled Yoko off her and laid down on her, meeting her eyes and deciding to tease her back, saying "You know what? I do want milk." and began sucking on Yoko's nipples. Meanwhile, her hands undid the strings of Yoko's panties, and then one went to finger her and the other to fondle her butt.

Yoko could do nothing but lay there and moan for a whole minute as Mad Cat played with her body. Once the paralysis wore off, she threw Mad Cat off of her and scrambled for her spraying can.

Once she reached it, she fiddled with the cap, then turned around and sprayed at Mad Cat, who was pouncing again. It was the same slimy substance as last time, except neon pink this time. It landed all over Mad Cat, including in her hair and on her neck, her 'mask' projecting a force field that prevented it from getting into her eyes.

Once Black Cat was immobilized for a moment, Yoko went a good distance behind her and picked up a can of solvent on the way there, which she sprayed onto Mad Cat's back. Due to VR game physics, it dissolved the bits of goo that were hit from the back and the rear part of Mad Cat's costume and clothes but left everything else, such as skin or hair, untouched.

Knowing Mad Cat would soon free herself, Yoko decided to get some payback and jumped in to play with her, toppling her onto her belly. She then slipped her hands into the remains of Mad Cat's costume, one hand wrapping around her breasts and groping them, while the other went for her pussy.

Not content with just that, Yoko whispered into Mad Cat's ear: "Looks like you're mine now, Cat. Tell me, will this pussy meow if I play with her kitty?"

Mad Cat's suit once again released a liquid that dissolved the slime, but Yoko stayed where she was, on Mad Cat's back, pinning and fingering her.

12