Baxter Family Roadtrip Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke is woken up by his Sister, then Mom helps out.
3.1k words
4.25
61.6k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pudicus
Pudicus
93 Followers

Author's Note

Thanks for the great response to the first chapter. I decided not to use American English from now on, because it was hard to get grammar/spelling correct, since while the story is set in the U.S. I'm not American. So hopefully the spelling and grammar will be better this time. Please enjoy this chapter, future ones should hopefully come out quicker. Remember to like and give comments, questions and feedback, because it helps me improve and decide what to do next. Enjoy!

*

Chapter 2: The Rush

Two Days Later

Luke watched the sunlight flicker as a bird flew past the kitchen window. He stood to open the blinds, chewing cereal, half-dressed in an unbuttoned shirt and dark blue chinos. Outside it looked cool, with dew touching the grass and a low morning sun, but inside the kitchen felt warm. He wasn't looking forward to going out for the drive to their local protestant Church, a weekly routine his mother insisted on.

He heard the fridge door slam shut behind him, revealing a lithe, brown-haired girl. She rolled up the sleeve of her pale blue dress, and unscrewed a milk carton. He watched as she carefully poured out two mugs of coffee, before he turned his attention back to the birds outside the window. She sidled up beside him.

"Y'know their names?" she asked, handing him a mug.

He blew on it gently before sipping. He could see two birds, grey and white.

"No idea - what's the Latin for pigeon?" Luke murmured.

"Not their species name, idiot" she said, but her tone was gentle. "That one" she gestured to the grey bird, the smaller of the two, "is Feather."

He glanced at the girl beside him. A wisp of brown hair framed the sides of her face, while the yellow morning light illuminated her features - wide, hazel eyes and full lips - as she talked.

"And the other is Luke. They come around every morning, or most mornings at least. Caitlyn and I talked it over, and she named them."

"She named a bird after me?" He wasn't sure if he should feel pleased or insulted.

Ana simply nodded towards them. They were perched on their neighbours wooden fence, shaking their wings in the cool air. As Luke watched, his namesake waddled towards Feather, who sat pecking at the wood. He shuffled his wings for a moment. Then he lunged forwards, landing on her back. Feather bent forwards, and her mate started rhythmically jerking back and forth, penetrating her.

Luke's eyes went wide and he swallowed his coffee too quickly. The woman next to him giggled, and seeing his expression, began to laugh. He could only smile in response.

"So that's what you think of me, huh?" he said jokingly, "I'm the one who's always fucking?"

She leaned up to his ear and whispered "That's just how we like you." She pressed her lips against his earlobe. Her voice sounded firm and passionate.

Luke felt a hand on the front of his clothes, gripping his cock through the cotton. He grew hard. There was a sudden rush of blood in his body, and his breathing grew deeper. Her hand became bolder. He hadn't cum that morning, and getting turned on was easy.

The spoon clattered inside the empty cereal bowl he was holding. He placed it on the counter, gripping the edge of the sink tightly to steady himself.

"Ana" he breathed out her name.

She opened his zipper and reached her hand inside. Luke felt her hand on the skin of his cock.

"That's so fucking good, sis." He groaned. She was curled around him, one hand wrapped around his cock, the other feeling the light growth of hair on his chest. The shirt he was wearing slipped from his body and fell to the ground beside him.

Feeling a strain in his cock, Luke leant back, resting against the counter, pushing his groin out towards his sister. Ana knelt down and pulled his cock out into the open air. He looked down at her, the image of a pure Christian girl - modestly dressed, impeccably behaved, and a flashing white smile - as she opened her mouth and began to suck on his cock.

He let out a deep sigh of pleasure. Her tongue moved slowly back and forth across the shaft, sending convulsions through him. She'd only just started, but it was his first cumshot of the day, and he felt it building quickly.

Above them, they both heard the sound of an door slamming shut. Ana jumped slightly, her mouth slipping from the head of his cock. Footsteps creaked on the floor, and his Mother's voice began shouting angrily.

His sister was looking up at him, questioningly. "Keep going" he said. She reached out and started massaging his balls. "They're not coming down yet, they're just arguing again."

Luke felt his sister's tongue wrap around the head of his cock and she began sucking. He leaned back and relaxed, feeling the tension in his groin dissipate, and the pressure begin to build inside him. The warmth inside him grew hotter, and in just a few minutes...

Another door opened upstairs. "ANA! You down there? Can you come and get the box of church stuff?" a voice called out.

"Mmfph" Ana snorted quietly, her mouth stuck around his cock.

"Now Ana!" the voice yelled.

With a small wet slap, her mouth popped from his cock and left it dangling in the open air. Luke groaned in frustration and reached down to pump it back to life. His sister was on her feet and wiping her mouth with her hand.

"You're not gonna leave me like this?" he said, desperately pumping harder, even as his cock began to deflate.

Ana walked to the door and flashed a pearl-white smile at him. "What's the matter bro? Your hand's got plenty of experience..." She smirked playfully, and left.

Alone in the stillness of the kitchen, Luke picked up his shirt from the floor. As he pulled it on, he noticed a stain on the cuff, and sighed loudly.

-*-

Minutes later, Luke was in the bathroom, running the tap for a stain that refused to disappear. Through the door he could hear his family rushing around, and his mother calling "Please, everyone, get in the car!". He slid his phone from his pocket, and checked - not much time. As he put his phone back, it knocked his penis, still half-erect and very tender. He still felt horny.

With quiet creak, the door swung open. Seeing he was half-clothed, his Mother entered, apologizing. With the door open, he could hear Ana having a heated conversation with her father on the floor above. Tracey squeezed the door shut behind her, pressing her back to it and letting out an exaggerated sigh. Luke knew what that meant. He shut off the tap and laid down the shirt. His Mom was about to vent.

They looked at each other for a long moment, with just the muffled sounds of chaos in the background. Luke took in her appearance - she was wearing a white heels with an elegant summer dress that hugged her figure - modest and suitable for church, since it showed no cleavage, though it was daringly short. Around her neck she wore a necklace with chunky blue pebbles, nicely framing her styled blonde hair. Despite it's modesty, it was one of the MILF-iest outfit Luke had seen her wear.

"Every week I think it's harder and harder to get there by ten" she whispered to him.

"Just let me dry this cuff, then I'm ready" Luke said, as reassuringly as he could. "And if you need anything, just ask."

Her expression softened, and a small smile crept onto her lips. "Come here" she whispered, and reached out to pull him close. Wrapping her arms around his back, she crushed him into her cleavage. "You're a good son, did I ever tell you that?" she murmured.

"Never enough" he said back into her breasts. He pulled away to look at her. "Listen Mom-" he started.

"Now, don't ask me for anything" his mother said firmly, stepping up to the bathroom mirror. The room was tiny for a bathroom, and she had to squeeze her body around him, rolling her ass across his crotch, slowly. The short hem of her dress rode up, and he could see a hint of her panties. Luke's dick reacted immediately.

"But Mom-"

"Don't 'Mom' me, sweetheart, OK? I'm sure whatever it is can wait. I've got to get these books to church for Sandra, and pick up a cake on the way for the lunch. Plus we're running late already."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Can't we just skip the cake?"

While he leaned against the towel rail on the wall, he reached into his boxers and pumped his dick once or twice, carefully rearranging it while watching his mother. She fetched a tube from the cabinet and was carefully rolling mascara onto her eyelashes. He admired her outline of her ass, and the white material of her panties, that together made for an inviting picture. She paused to look at him in the mirror.

"We can't do that honey! Those women at Church already have enough to gossip about - I can't show up empty handed" she said, pausing as she started on her right eye. "It's bad enough that it'll be store-bought."

There was a lull as Luke listened to ongoing argument upstairs. He considered saying something about her makeup - she looked beautiful without any, Luke considered - but he knew she took pride in it, and so he just watched her careful, precise movements as she finished up.

"And that's another thing" she said, as Ana slammed a door upstairs. "Your father won't be coming with us. I can't wait to hear what those harpies are going to say about that." Luke was surprised at the venom in her voice.

"Well-" he said slowly. "How come? I mean, I know Church means a lot to you-"

"-and so you come every week" she turned to him and gave him a tired smile. "That's why you're such a sweetheart, honey. I know it's dull for you, so it means a lot that you come anyway. Unlike your good-for-nothing father."

Luke knew better than to push at that. He thought quickly.

"Why don't you drop me at the cake place? I'll walk to Church with it. That way you can still be on time."

Wordlessly, she paused, and beamed at him in the mirror. "You are the sweetest thing, you know that sugarplum?" her voice purred like a feline. "That would be wonderful." As she finished her makeup, she checked it, looking left and right in the mirror.

"...uh-huh" he said slowly, thinking even harder now. "Could you do me a favour though?"

He unzipped his chinos, and they dropped to the floor. His cock sprung out, looking red and swollen.

"Ana left with me with blue balls, Mom. Could you jack me off?"

There was a moment of silence as mother and son looked at each other, before her eyes dropped to his penis.

"Well..." she said, voice still purring. She took a step closer, her heel echoed on the tiled floor, and gingerly reached out a hand. She took his penis between her thumb and forefinger. "I did say 'don't ask for anything.'" He tensed. "But we can't have you sitting in Church like this, can we?"

Within a minute, she had bent down, unzipped her dress to show some of her cleavage, and began jacking him off. In the tight space of the small bathroom, Luke was pressed up against the toilet, as she crouched on the tiled floor. He was slumped on the seat, staring fixedly at the tops of her breasts, while she chattered on, as if she were making a sandwich, rather than masturbating his cock.

"-so then she said 'Well, it is nice to hear from someone without a real problem for once.' Can you believe that? Those women are so... so bitchy! Like they don't spend all day at the salon digging into everyone's business. And then she has the nerve to say 'I don't have real problems'. Goodness..."

Rising to her feet, she searched through the cabinet for a second before retrieving a small hot-pink bottle, still talking all time.

"...and that's another thing - I haven't had time to get down the salon myself, what with the cooking, the cleaning, your father being no help at all, as usual. I mean, my hair looks like a total mess-" She paused, opened the bottle, and ran a layer of cherry gloss all over her lips.

"I think your hair looks great, Mom" Luke said, honestly. In response, she pressed her lips together and kneeled down before him. Quickly and lovingly, she kissed the tip of his penis, leaving lipgloss imprint. "Aww, honey, you're sweet" she said warmly, and pumped his dick hard.

After this she fell silent for a second. Someone paced past the door outside, and she hurriedly reached up to check the door was locked. Satisfied, she returning to jacking off her son, flexing her hand to work out the soreness of her hand. The footsteps faded away.

When she spoke again, her voice was much quieter. "The absolute last thing I need is your father walking in find out what we've been..." Tracey trailed off.

"Mom" Luke said, a little too urgently. He didn't quite know how to get the words out. "Did you want to-" he paused. That wasn't right. "Did you ever think about going somewhere, y'know where we could be..."

"Like one of those Oedipal Zones?" she said, her voice quiet. But there was something else in her voice, something Luke had never heard before. "I..." she was silent for a long moment. Then she spoke. "Sweetheart, are you about ready to - you know - blow your trumpet? Because we are going to be really late if we don't hurry up. And I don't know what the preacher is going to say if we miss the start of the sermon again."

The moment was gone.

"Uh... yeah, I'm clos-" Luke stuttered, distracted by the warm, rushing feeling through his groin. He watched as his Mother gestured in the air with one hand, and pulled her other hand up and down his dick, through a river of pre-cum.

"Great, great. You're doing good, sweetheart." Her voice sounded distracted, but quickly picked up in excitement as she remembered something. "Oh, and honey, I know we've been a little cooped up recently, what with school and work, and everything, so I booked us a little road trip! It's just you, me and the girls. Won't that be fun? Go see some sights, eat some good food... enjoy ourselves..."

At this, she bent her head down, still staring deep into his eyes. With a grin, she opened her mouth to lick a tongue full of cum from the shaft of his cock. Luke groaned loudly and her grin widened. "That's what I like to see from my big boy." She swallowed with a loud gulp.

"S-sounds good Mom. When... is..." he trailed off as he felt the orgasm, the familiar rush, build within him, tensing his groin, and raising him off the bathroom seat to stand in front of his Mother.

"Soon as we can, sweethe- OH!" She cried as he exploded without warning, splattering her lips with cum. He rolled his head back and breathed out in a sigh of relief, as the tension within him released. His mother darted forwards and tried to swallow as he pumped another load down her throat. She choked and coughed at the sudden rush of liquid coursing through her mouth.

Luke ignored her coughing and gently eased himself deeper, letting out a quiet "yeah" as he pushed out a third load from his balls directly down her throat. The wet heat of her mouth felt incredible on his dick, and for a moment Luke paused, just enjoying the sensation. Then he glanced down at the wet makeup on his Mother's face. "Oh crap" he murmured and pulled his dick free.

As his penis pulled out from the back of her mouth she choked again, louder this time, and grabbing her neck, she swallowed as fast as she could. Dropping her hands to the tiled floor, she gasped and began breathing coarsely. Luke responded by staring at her large breasts, now out from her dress, and slowly pumping his cock, his balls feeling lighter, and his head clearer.

"Wow, Mom, that felt amazing" he said happily. "Man I was so backed up..." he pumped once more, releasing a few droplets of semen onto the tiles, "...that really hit spot. Ready for Church?"

His Mother had stopped breathing heavily, and sat awkwardly on the floor. Her hair was messily flung across her back, and there were streaks of cum coating her lips and chin. Gently, she pushed herself up to lean against the wall, and spoke slowly "Glad you... enjoyed it... honey. Mom- Mommy just needs to get her breath back."

He rubbed some toilet paper across his cock, and opened the toilet lid to flush it.

"You OK? Sorry I guess, I probably should have given you some warning..." he said.

She had recovered by now, and stood to examine the effects on her makeup in the mirror. "No, it's alright sweetheart..." She stared a the large load on her chin, in the pale yellow light of the bathroom bulb. Her voice sounded a little hoarse, but tender. "...I know your balls get all backed up. You, um, you missed Mommy's mascara, that's good... OK so let me just..." she reached for a wet wipe, and tried to wipe the cum from her face as best she could.

"There! Do I look good to go?" she posed in front of his, obliviously still showing off her exposed breasts.

He reached up to scoop a stray spot of cum with his finger. "Oh... let me." she said, and grabbing his wrist, licked the semen from his fingertip. They shared a smile.

"OK, now finally, are you ready to get into the car, hun?" she asked, pulling herself back into her dress.

Luke was playing with his dick through his chinos. "Yeah I guess" he muttered.

"Oh, come on sweetheart, we don't have all day!" she said, and grabbed his arm to pull him out of the room. With a glance around the now semen-speckled bathroom she let out a small sigh, making a note to clean it later. Switching off the light, she shut the door behind her.

Pudicus
Pudicus
93 Followers