Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 08

Story Info
Whispers in the dark.
9.9k words
4.64
40.2k
14

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hidden truth is laid bare. Will it illuminate? Or cast everything into darkness?

Bayonetta's Abuse VIII - Whispers In The Dark

Female voice: James...

...

Female voice: Can you hear me James? It's time...

...

Female voice: James! It's time to wake up...

* * * * *

The light slap of a hand on his cheek brought James to consciousness. Immediately he was aware of the tight soreness in his limbs and the concentrated warmth of his own body. He was locked in his usual latex bondage suit and double layered thanks to the thick, jet black rubber sleep sack he had spent the night in. Only his hooded head protruded from the latex prison, resting on a black latex pillow. He sucked in cool air through his nostrils, the only thing which made his extended bondage tolerable. With each breath came the pungent aromas of latex, rubber and sex.

His arms were locked in the rubber pockets of the extravagant sleep sack; his legs held together fast by unyielding latex. Every inch of his body was sealed in the tight, clinging, sensual material, and a thin sheen of sweat coated his warm, sticky body within the shiny prison. He opened his eyes to see the outline of his Goddess standing over him, her gloved hand on his cheek and a smile on her face.

"Good morning darling Cheshire. I was beginning to get worried! You were out cold."

His eyes fluttered as things came into focus. His beautiful Mistress gazed down at him, her amazing body similarly garbed in black latex. The bodysuit hugged her curves perfectly, shining in the faint light of dawn that cracked through the edges of the shuttered windows. They were back in her fetish dungeon apartment, her favorite place to relax and play when she wasn't called to Umbra business.

"Good morning Mistress. I'm... definitely not cold."

Bayonetta chuckled, sitting with him on the rubber sheets and blankets. Her arms extended and swept over the full body sleep sack. She glided her hands up and down his limbs, massaging him lightly in his latex prison and groping him wherever she desired. Her smile beamed as she caressed her property.

"Yes, I'm sure you're more than a little warm in there, but it pleases me greatly that you made it through the night with no complaints."

She lay beside him, her left hand sneaking down his body and finding his semi-hard cock. She rubbed it slowly through the two layers of thick latex. It responded quickly, beginning to bulge visibly through his bondage as she kept her other hand hooked around his head, gripping his cheek and pulling his hooded face to the side to meet her haughty gaze.

"I daresay you're beginning to like this. You enjoy it, don't you slut?"

She kissed him deeply before he could answer, her tongue invading his mouth and probing all over before withdrawing so she could suck on his tongue. She tugged on it harshly with her lips, sucking him voraciously as if she was attempting to drink in his entire being. Her gloved hand continued gliding up and down his stiffening member, his own body powerless to do anything but push fruitlessly against the tight, gripping rubber that held him in his fetish tomb. She finally released his tongue and broke the kiss, allowing him to answer.

"Yes Mistress! The loving embrace of your bondage is where I belong."

Her cheeks tinged red and she gripped his cock tighter, extremely aroused by his eloquent response. Bayonetta stared into his eyes deeply, their faces a mere inch apart.

"Well said, Cheshire. Having an utterly submissive cock and bondage addict who will endure whatever perversions I choose is what I've always craved. That my wish came true, and it was someone that I fell deeply in love with, is more than I dared hope for. I will never let you go."

They kissed again, James' tongue meeting hers with equal measure, his own lips sucking on her flesh with unbridled desire as she resumed stroking his cock up and down. His penis now bulged through the latex considerably, his erection full as their lips remained sealed. His arms and legs struggled against the tight rubber bondage, not out of a wish to escape, but the pure sexual excitement that she was eliciting. His sexual energy had no outlet in the latex enclosure, his frustration deliciously building by the minute.

She broke the kiss again, moaning lightly as she rose from the bed. He heard the rushed sounds of an unwinding zipper and thick latex parting as her massive cock sprang from her bodysuit. He watched her turn, cock in hand, her gleaming latex glove gliding up and down the fat sixteen inch shaft. She was already at full mast, her eyes filled with lust and her body aching with the need for release. Her shiny black boots clacked on the floor as she came to the edge of the bed.

"I was already quite horny from watching you sleep in your filthy rubber sack. Your words did the rest. You'll have to take responsibility for this, my love."

James watched his Amazon Goddess as she stalked toward him. She was upside down from his point of his view, her cock unmistakably pointed at him. He licked his lips, gathering a taste of his latex hood on his tongue as she reached down and pulled his sleep sack to the edge of the bed. His head hung over the side, now lining up perfectly with her jutting phallus. She brought the tip to his mouth, his lips parting eagerly as she began to slide in her taut, fleshy length.

Bayonetta reached down and took his head with both palms, her eyes closing as if in a trance and her fingers gripping him tightly. Inch after inch of hungry cock meat slid into his mouth. His moist lips trailed up the shaft, his tongue remaining still and flexibly curved on the bottom of his mouth, coating the top of her cock in pure pleasure as she fed it into his face.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH..."

She moaned exquisitely, the combination of his well trained mouth and his rubberized, immobile state driving her absolutely insane. Bayonetta bit her lip, pulling her cock out a bit and giving him a small reprieve before diving back in, pushing the majority of her considerable length into his inviting lips. James sucked on her loudly, his lips smacking around her meaty pole and producing the wet squelching sounds of deep throating that were music to her ears.

Bayonetta could wait no longer. She tightened her grip on his rubber hood and sank her sixteen inches of glistening meat all the way in. Her fat ball sack pushed into his nose and eyes, quickly covering most of his face. She began sawing into his wet orifice slowly now, backing out only a few inches before plowing into his mouth again, her fleshy sack smacking into his face repeatedly. She bottomed out in his throat, holding it there for long moments as his wet walls became accustomed to her considerable girth and his face was smothered by her bulging scrotum.

"Mmmm... you like that slut? Get a good wiff of my balls. That's it... inhale deeply. You can taste them soon. It goes well with the taste of my cock. You love both, don't you bitch?"

She pulled her cock from his mouth suddenly, the loud pop betraying how passionately he'd been sucking her. A thick glaze of pre-cum trailed from her tip to his mouth. He sucked in much needed air, his lungs refilling as he gazed up at his well hung Dominatrix, her hands on her hips.

"I asked you a question!"

Bayonetta grabbed one of her leather crops from the headboard of the bed, smacking it down on his torso, the tap registering only lightly through the thick rubber of the sleep sack.

"Yes Mistress!"

She snapped it down on him again, this time more harshly.

"Yes WHAT?!?"

"Yes, I love the taste and smell of your amazing cock! I want to worship your balls every time you fuck my face..."

She dropped the crop on the bed, lowering her cock to his face once more.

"That's more like it. NOW LICK!"

She dropped her heavy sack right over his mouth, his tongue immediately extending and coating them generously. He lost himself in her immaculate flesh, his lips rolling over her nuts and occasionally sucking and smacking on her considerable orbs. Bayonetta ran her latex fingers up and down her stiff cock, creating rubbery friction in all the right spots as her bitch boy tongue bathed her balls.

Satisfied with his eager worship, Bayonetta lifted her spit shined scrotum from his face, pointing her cock downward and shoving it back down his throat fast and hard. Her balls mashed into his eyes and nose, his own saliva forming a paste on his face as she gripped his head once again and really began fucking his throat.

"That's it Cheshire... don't just take it. SUCK IT! Love it! Prove how much you want me in your mouth! Show me how badly you want a load of hot batter down your throat!"

James sucked with total abandon, his limbs straining against the walls of the sleep sack to no effect. His lips glided up and down her shaft as she held his face and fucked him brutally. Her hot length cruised in and out of his mouth as the wet ball sack smacked into his face over and over again. Her saliva coated orbs were the only thing in his field of vision as she extracted every ounce of pleasure from her bondage bitch. She stopped occasionally, leaving just the tip in his mouth as he filled his lungs with fresh oxygen, only to plunge in again and force him into lengthy deep throating each time. Her moaning was nonstop as she fucked his face with total abandon, every thrust lighting up her entire body with intense euphoria.

Bayonetta cried out suddenly, pushing her body into him with great need. Her wet flesh plastered his face and her cock buried fully in his throat as he could feel the spasms run through her balls and down her thick length into his gullet.

"UUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A river of creamy, hot spunk coursed down her cum pipe, exploding in his throat as she maintained a death grip on his head. One, two, three large spurts erupted before she pulled back and resumed her face fucking. She plunged in and out of his face like a woman possessed, determined to feed every ounce of hot jizm into her fuck vessel.

The glomming sounds emanating from his mouth and nose brought her back to her senses, a quick withdrawal from his lips allowing him to cough and get the fresh air he needed badly. She stroked her cock as he inhaled loudly, firing the remains of her thick semen all over his bound body. The stringy white ropes decorated the black rubber nicely, his sleep sack looking like a well adorned pastry.

She gave a final moan as the last of her hot glue shot all over the bed, her legs soon giving out from under her. Bayonetta collapsed on the bed beside her cum-packed fuck toy, her hands groping him all over. They lay there for a few minutes, breathing deeply and recovering from her crazed fucking. Her spunk formed a glue between their garments and the latex blankets, the entire bed a hot mess of latex and cum.

After a while she sat up, grabbing a key from the headboard and unlocking the tiny padlock at the top of his sleep sack. The lock gone, Bayonetta rolled James over, opened the flap at the back and pulled the zipper down. The pressure of the tight rubber immediately relieved itself as James slid out of the thick enclosure. His sore limbs stretched out on the large, cum slick bed, his body glad to be back in its natural state of just one layer of bondage.

Bayonetta crawled on his body, her latex covered breasts pressing down on his bondage suit as they kissed deeply once more. He ran his hand through her silky black hair as she gripped his ass hungrily. When they broke apart with a wet smack, James saw what he loved most in the world. Her beaming smile made any ordeal worth enduring. He would climb mountains for it.

"So, my delectable slut, how about some breakfast?"

She winked at him and gave his stomach a playful pat.

"If you're not full that is..."

* * * * *

It was early afternoon as Bayonetta and James made their way up a long, winding stone path leading to a beautiful estate in the suburbs outside the city. James couldn't tell if this was the same upper middle class neighborhood that Cereza's home was located in or if it just looked intensely similar. Neither would have surprised him.

His Domina had graciously allowed him a shower after breakfast, his sweat and cum soaked flesh finally free of its latex prison for a brief spell. He'd been able to enjoy the scents of soap and freshly washed skin for only a few minutes before his fiesty Femdom presented him with a brand new latex bondage suit. Bayonetta had ordered several for him recently in different colors and sizes; some with unique features. She had dressed him today in the customary shiny black, but this bodysuit was thicker than the first couple she had forced him to live in for months. Bayonetta was always training him to accept thicker latex, rubber and leather bondage, the sight, sounds and smells of her snugly wrapped slut sending her libido to new heights. The scent of pungent latex had become an omnipresent fact of James' life. Even now it easily overpowered the cologne he had applied before they left.

The thick bodysuit felt heavenly on his otherwise naked body, but James was starting to perspire significantly as the sun beamed down on them. His head remained the only section of his body not clad in shiny, black latex; Mistress keeping his thick hood in her bag until they arrived at their destination. Bayonetta was garbed in a slick, red bodysuit from thighs to neck, the shiny material hugging her thick, luscious curves wonderfully. Her red thigh-high boots completed the ensemble, clacking on the stone as she led James up the path and tugged on his leash periodically. Her jet black hair tumbled down from her usual high ponytail, pointing to her latex clad ass below as her cheeks bounced with her gait.

Bayonetta had told him little about where they were going and what they were doing today; only that they were going to "have some fun." He found himself trapped between wondering what lie ahead and staring at her perfect ass as it bobbed up and down in front of him. He wanted desperately to dive his tongue in the crevice and begin licking away in her succulent, shiny rump.

"Don't worry Cheshire, we're almost there" she announced over her shoulder, snapping him from his reverie.

"I'm fine Mistress."

"Don't lie. I can tell you're overheating already."

She stopped in her tracks suddenly, turning and pulling his leash until his black, gimp-suited body met her gleaming red curves. She put her arms around him and gave his ass a nice squeeze.

"But it pleases me greatly that you endure it."

She gave his left ass cheek a loud smack, then turned and resumed walking up the path. James blushed deeply as he followed along.

"You're not the only one with a latex fetish! I didn't know I had one until I met you, but it's crystal clear to me now."

"It was crystal clear to me from the day we started talking" she quipped confidently as they continued up the path. "Why do you think I chose you? You were just a cheeky young man who had some inkling that you wanted to be dominated. But when I ordered you to share all the naughty things you'd been reading and looking at on the internet, I knew immediately there was a filthy bondage whore lurking inside you. Never forget that Cheshire... Mistress knows you better than you know yourself."

James grinned sheepishly. He had no doubt that she was correct.

"So who are we visiting? I'm going to assume it's an Umbra, but is it someone I've met before or someone new?"

"You'll see" she said cryptically, pulling on his leash and urging him to walk faster.

"I'll give you this hint though, Cheshire... It's someone to whom we both owe a debt."

James' brow furrowed. He replayed the events of the last six months in his mind, but he still couldn't imagine who she was talking about.

They arrived, at last, to the front of the estate. The enormous stonework Victorian residence was hidden away in a nicely wooded area, shading the dwelling from the suns blistering rays. A cool breeze swam through the trees as they plodded up the porch steps together to the doorway. James wished he could feel it on his body, but at least he wasn't being battered by the sun any longer. Bayonetta pressed the doorbell eagerly and stepped back, turning and smiling at her slutty property.

A few moments later the door opened and they were both surprised to find an almost completely naked man. The pale skinned fellow wore only a bondage hood, a spiked collar around his neck and a ribbed metal cage around his flaccid cock and balls. He bowed to Bayonetta immediately before speaking.

"A pleasure to meet you Mistress Bayonetta. And you too, Mr. James."

"Oh, hello there" she replied, trying not to giggle "And you are?"

"Fido" he answered pitifully, his gaze wandering as he tried not to stare at the beautiful Amazon.

"Ah" said Bayonetta, clearly amused. "I'm guessing that's not your real name, but that will do for now."

"SLAVE!!"

A voice James faintly recognized came bellowing from within the house, a large dark skinned woman quickly becoming visible as she stomped toward the front door, her boots clacking on the porcelain tile of the foyer. It was Monique, the ebony giantess that he had met at Jeanne's party. The same woman whose impossibly large endowment had reamed his ass open like no other. She was clad in a purple rubber bodysuit from her shoulders down to her black boots, a fat bulge plainly visible in the front of her costume despite her flaccid state.

"Who the fuck told you to get off your knees?!?" she demanded, delivering a stinging blow to Fido's ass with the thick leather crop in her right hand.

"I'm sorry Mistress!" he whimpered, getting on his knees immediately and prostrating himself before her. "You told me to answer the door, so I did!"

"What? You can't reach up and turn a door knob while you're on your knees?!? Don't make excuses you little shit!"

She delivered several more blows to his ass, the crop cracking loudly on his naked flesh.

"Yes Mistress! I'm sorry."

Imposing as she was, Monique was a beauty in her own right. She had changed her hair since James last saw her, going from frizzy long locks to a much shorter, well cropped look for her dark black tresses. Her well toned body sported bulges of muscle along her still very feminine curves. It was obvious that Monique worked out and it was a good bet that she enjoyed lording that strength over her pets as well.

Monique paused in her disciplining for a moment to finally regard Bayonetta and James. She smiled at them broadly, stepping forward and entering into a friendly hug with Cereza.

"Come in! Please!"

She ushered James and Bayonetta into the foyer and closed the heavy front door behind them before crossing the threshold back to her cowering slave.

"Forgive my lack of manners, but my new slave still needs a LOT of training. Isn't that right, Fido?"

"Yes Mistress!" he called out, his face still pointed at the floor.

Monique shoved her right boot in front of him, pressing the thick leather against the top of his head.

"Lick! NOW!!"

He immediately began painting the black leather with his tongue, bathing it in wet, wide swaths. His hands wisely stayed pressed on the floor as she moved her foot and calf all over his face, directing him precisely where to put his eager tongue to work.

"You're going to get a lengthy paddling for that later and you're going to enjoy it. Isn't that right, bitch?"

"Yeth mith-treth" he answered, his tongue never leaving her gleaming thigh-high.

Monique grabbed him by the hood and pulled his face off her boot, starring daggers at him.

"Go put your training dildo in your slutty little ass, sit in the bondage chair and wait for me. I don't want to hear another word out of you."

She delivered one more swat to his backside for good measure as Fido quickly scurried away, this time remaining on his hands and knees. Several red welts were visible on his bare ass as he hurried down the hallway, a testament to Monique's strength and ferocity. James couldn't help but notice that the bulge in her suit had grown significantly as she turned back to her guests.