BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 01

Story Info
Bonus episode. Yacht wedding and the Jamaican Business.
4.1k words
3.8
17.7k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bonus episode of the series. It covers the wedding night of Amrita and Mike in detail and how successful is Amrita's "business" going on in Jamaica.

Bonus 1 - Wedding Night in the Yacht

Mike is lifting Amrita in his muscular arms as Amrita has hers rolled all over his neck. They are lost in each other's eyes as they keep pecking each other's lips. They enter their private room as Mike puts her on the flowered wedding bed. He shuts the door as Amrita's sexily gestures him with her index finger to come here and take her as his woman. He lies on the bed beside Amrita as they both start fervently kissing each other.

"hhhmmmm ... you are the best bride I could have asked for. I love you so much babe." As he continues rolling his hands over her face and kissing her all over her beautiful face and neck.

To which, Amrita replies - "You are even more than I asked for. You're the most complete, real man I have ever seen in my life. And you are my man now. Only mine!" They continue making out as his hand run all over her body.

Mike then says - "It's fucking strange. A few months ago, when I asked for your hand, you were like - No! I am married, I have a family, I got kids, got my home blah blah blah! And today were in bed - with you as my woman and I as your man. What made you come to me?"

Amrita replies - "Well I was confused myself. I was having a lot of mixed emotion. But my love for you prevailed over all those. You are my man above anything and everything. And I have divorced that sleazy fucker for your kind information!"

Mike is really thrilled to hear that - "Atta girl! That's dope. You did great girl. At least I have you, fully, as mine."

Amrita continues - "Actually, that loser was about to divorce me first. But I somehow got to know it firsthand and divorced his lame ass myself. No more of his bullshit!" Mike is really impressed. He slaps her bare white micro-bikini thong laced butt cheeks kinkily. SLAP!

"Damn girl! You are really naughty! I really love naughty women! And I am spending the rest of my life with one." Amrita is sexily massaging his bulging cock over his black men's thong underwear as they fondle with each other.

"And what about him paying you money? Are you making his ass pay that as well?" Amrita says - "I think so! I wanna screw that bastard every way possible. But he will have to manage for the kids and other things. So, I might leave that for him."

Mike then asks - "Ah that reminds me of the kids and family and all. What you gonna about all that?"

Amrita responds - "Shakeel can manage all of that. I will just go once or twice a year, see everything and come right back to you. Regarding the boys, family and home and all, Shakeel can look after them with help from that young slut he wants to marry. I am a starting a wonderful new life with you, sweety. I wanna have your babies. I want your babies to grow in my fertile womb. They will be MY babies. The most lovable sweethearts of my life. They will be OUR babies. He can have his and go fuck himself. I will take OUR babies anyday before HIS. So, that is why I want you to fill my fertile womb with all that virile, manly juice of yours and give me what I so desire. Our progeny. Yours and mine. Others can go to hell. I don't care. So, don't make me wait any longer. Come and claim me as yours."

Hearing all this, Mike really gets excited - "Oh hell yeah! Fuck everyone else! I love you babe! Come to me."

Mike pulls Amrita strongly towards him as he devours her lips, with one hand fondling her tits and other hand poking inside her anus. Amrita is lost in that passionate embrace as she runs her soft hand all over his muscular chest and abs and reaches right at his hard dick.

She looks at them and says - "Poor boy! You have been torturing him in that black underwear of yours for so long. Free him!"

Mike smiles and complies as he gets rid of the underwear to reveal that huge dark black 11-inch rock hard monster. Amrita is glancing over it like an excited baby. She slowly tries getting a grip over that huge dong and massages the shaft nicely back and forth. She pulls the skin down to reveal that bulbous tip which is as black his cock. Amrita can't contain her excitement, even though she has been fucking with it for a long time now.

"This so beautiful! It is like a sculpture. And these huge balls. uuuuummmmmmm!"

She massages his huge balls as they are tight as hell, filled with the sperm that is going to flood her womb tonight. "Looks like so much virile juice is stored. And its all for me, right hon?"

She coos. Mike replies - "Each and every drop of that is gonna be yours and also anything left after that."

Amrita continues stroking his cock and says - "Wow! We are gonna makes babies with this yummy cock of yours ummmm ... I will make babies from yours in my fertile womb anyday over that losers. Look at my sweet pussy. She is so wet and all excited!"

Mike touches her pussy, and the erotic aroma of her leaking pussy juices make his dick tighter. He fingers it for a while and then tastes it making her every hornier for him.

Amrita cannot wait and quickly starts blowing his shaft while massaging his balls real good. Mike is in the nineth heaven with her babe's yummy lips wavering all over his dick. He then suddenly picks Amrita up with his full strength. Lying down on his back, he makes Amrita lie down on him, with both now coming on top of each other in a 69 position. Amrita spreads her legs even further to allow Mike access any of her holes he desires, while Amrita continues blowing his shaft nice and good. Mike spread her ass cheeks and sees her delicious and irresistible butthole. He takes out his tongue and attacks her anus, licking and tasting it to his full satisfaction. She is at another level of pleasure with her man's tonguing her cute butthole. They do each other in 69 for the next few moments.

Until Amrita gets up and tells him - "hmmmm ... Babe stand up. I got a wedding gift for you!"

Mike is excited - "oooooooooo... I am excited!" He gets up.

Amrita takes out a cock ring. She had ordered a XXXL size cock ring as she knew anything less would not fit him.

Mike is like - "Cock rings? Thanks babe!"

Amrita cuts him - "No dumbo! Not this. This is because I want the most of your cum today." I will be giving you the gift now!"

She blows his cock and balls for a while. Then, she goes back and kneels behind his muscular and manly butt. She spanks it real hard as Mike cries in pleasure - "ooooohhh now I get it! Ass rimming! Thank you so much honey!"

Amrita gladly replies - "Can't I do this much for my man after he has been loving bunghole so nicely all this time!"

She spreads his butt cheeks, and with her tongue, starts licking in straight lines through his butt, working up all the way to his hole, tasting and sniffing all that manly odor of her man's butt. She attacks his asshole fervently tasting every bit possible while with one hand, she is massaging his balls and making them tighter for her. Mike's is out of this world as it is the best thing he has ever experiences. After a nice rim, Mike picks up Amrita is his arms by her butt cheeks and they both smooch each tasting their own butts from one another. Amrita's patience has now reached its limits. She can't control anymore.

"I want it now. Fuck me! I have thrown all those useless birth control pills! Take my pussy! She has waited long enough!"

With this, Mike, with Amrita still in his arms, positions his huge dick at her vaginal opening and rams it right through as Amrita moans ecstatically. He starts fucking her real good and fucks her in that position for 10 mins straight before jumping on the bed and getting on top of her in missionary, fucking her brains out for the next couple of minutes or so. Their love moans are all over the yacht as everyone outside can here it and are getting horny themselves. Outside, Kareena is being double penetrated by Leroy and Jerome whereas Darrell and Tony are stuffing both of Malaika's holes. The two slaves Jack and Bob are dutifully and enthusiastically licking their mistresses' feet and their masters' balls.

Inside, Mike is now pounding Amrita doggystyle, very hardcore, like a dog fucks his bitch. Amrita has literally lost track how many times she secreted her pussy juice for Mike. But he just doesn't seem to stop. He is ruling their wedding bed like a King and giving her all the Queenly satisfaction that he never experienced in her life. They fuck in every single position there is, in the world and wherever they want- on the bed, on the floor on the table. Now Mike wants to cum.

He calls for it to Amrita -"Babe! I wanna cum ... I wanna cum inside you now!"

Amrita keeps moaning - "yeah baby! Give it to me! Give it all to me! Every single baby batter of yours needs to flood my belly! Cum in me! Cum in me! aaahhhh!" Then, with a loud scream, Mike starts emptying his cream all inside Amrita's womb as they are both glued to each other not wanting to miss a moment. Mike stays like for a while for taking his dick out of Amrita's well fucked pussy and a torrent of cum starts dripping from there. Amrita is satisfied. But Mike is not.

He gets up once again and says - "Baby! I got a lot more for you!"

"Give it all to me! Everything! Dump yourself dry! I want to be fertilized in every single way possible!"

Mike starts fucking her pussy again and after 5 minutes of pounding, dumps another creamy load, this time even bigger than the last one, deep inside her womb flooding it to the zenith. Mike lands on top of Amrita as they are both panting like hell from this out of the world love making. Their sweaty bodies are glued to each other, Mike's cock still buried inside her pussy offloading anything that's left, and the wedding room is smelling of sex in every corner.

Mike slowly takes his dick out of her pussy slowly and carefully as Amrita does not want a drip of baby juice to leak out.

She asks him "Babe! Get me two of those pillows and put in underneath my back. I want every drop of it. I don't want our babies getting out of me. They belong in my fertile womb!"

Mike and Amrita kiss each other as he helps her with the balance. They both snuggle in their wedding bed before dozing off in each other's embrace.

###################################

Bonus 2 - The Jamaican "Business"

Amrita's "business" is going really amazing in Jamaica. She has been earning a lot of profits. And she must thank Mike for this. After their amazing wedding night on the yacht, Amrita and Mike have come to the same beach house in Jamaica. They are walking with a lot of luggage and heading to their favorite place - House No.69. The moment they reach their Mike grabs Amrita by the waist and starts kissing her.

He says - "Babe! I have a gift for you!"

Amrita, always pleased at her stud, asks - "What is it babe?"

Mike then takes out a pair of keys from his pockets, puts in her hand and says - "Welcome to our permanent home babe!"

Amrita is thrilled. Mike has permanently bought the beach house from the owner after securing a nice deal with him. Amrita can't contain her excitement. This is the house where she had the best moments of her life. And now, this is her home! All thanks to Mike! They do not bother to unpack their luggage and start banging like rabbits right there in the living room.

Mike and Amrita buy some luxury yachts and hence, her business starts. Lots and lots of money and sex for them. Mike is off one day to workout in the gym and build his body.

He comes back home and calls - "Honey I am back! Went to the gym without you today!"

Amrita shouts from their bedroom - "I am in the bathroom hon. Come here asap!"

Mike rushes to the bathroom he sees Amrita, in a sports bra and CK thongs fixing something. They were to go to gym together, but Amrita didn't show up.

Mike hugs her from behind kissing her neck and asking - "What you doing here hon? I missed your booty in the gym today!"

Amrita turns towards him, and gives a deep kiss holding her breath. "Hon. It is the moment. I am really nervous!"

She has got a pregnancy kit. She apparently missed her last period, and she thinks she must check it. Mike is excited and nervous as too. Amrita holds his hand and sits on the toilet seat. She puts the kit under her pussy to put a drop of her pee on it. Both of their hearts are racing very fast. She put her pee drop on meter and waits for the strips. Finally, the strips on the meter appears.

"BABE! I AM PREGNANT!" Amrita jumps in utter joy as the pregnancy meter displays two strips.

"OOOOHHH GOD! Show it to me! Now!" Mike can't contain his excitement as well.

She shows the meter with two-strips confirming her pregnancy. They are overjoyed. He has finally earned the breeding rights. Amrita's womb has been fertilized by her man and she has been bred by her lover. Something, she has been longing, since the day she and Mike became one. Mike can not hold his excitement. He stills remembers when he proposed to her saying he wants to have kids with her. It has finally come true. He gets on his knees and starts kissing Amrita's belly with full fervor. Amrita is getting wet beneath due to so many things. She has been bred by her lover and right now, he is turning her on by kissing her belly! She pushes Mike on the toilet. She got no chill for anything right now. She pulls down his shorts, getting his dick rock hard for her. First, she blows him real good for the sensuous pleasure of being bred by him before mounting him and riding with full fervor on his dick. Their moans are so passionate that it can be heard outside the beach house.

Six months Later ...

Six months have passed by. Amrita and Mike are having the time of their lives. It is a bright sunny day for having a nice tan. The lovers are by the pool lounging and fondling with each other. Mike is resting on his back comfortably on the couch. He is almost nude, just wearing his bodybuilder's men's thong underwear and his ray ban shades. He has been working out like a freak for the past few months and has gained more muscle. In front of him, resting on her back on him, is his bae Amrita, hairs opened sexily, donning her expensive Prada googles gifted by Mike, relaxing for the day with her stud. She is wearing a white thong bikini which currently looks more like a micro-bikini on her body. Her belly has swollen really huge in the past six months and her breasts have become bustier with the areolas often popping out and nipples getting bigger and pointier. There seems to be a lot of milk stored in them for her babies. Although she is six-month pregnant, her belly has grown so big that it looks almost as if she will conceive tomorrow. It is so, because Amrita has been bred with twins in her belly, to her supreme delight.

Mike and Amrita are having a sensual love making time together. She can't stop bending her head backwards to allow her man to kiss her lips, face, neck, shoulders or anywhere he wants. Mike has brought some baby lotion with him. He pours some on his palms are mixes well with both of his palms. He then, gently rubs her well-bred swollen belly giving her a nice, sensuous relaxation as well as making her pussy itch a little.

"hmmmm ... rub it nice and well babe. It feels so wonderful."

Amrita coos in pleasure. Mike continues massaging her nice and good. He slightly bends forward, onto her belly and puts a wet kiss on it and caresses it nicely. He then starts massaging her milk-filled tits that as her nipple are wet and have begun lactating. Amrita is getting wet and Mike is getting hard. Suddenly, Amrita's phone starts ringing, and their love time is interrupted. Both are furious. Amrita sees the phone and to her utter outrage, it is fucking Shakeel!

"I am gonna bang this fucker's head someday I promise!" Mike says, angry as hell.

"Oh, I will do that much before you!" Amrita picks up the phone.

"What is it now Shakeel? I told you- do not call me during office hours for god's sake!" she lashes out on the phone.

Shakeel on the line - "What office work do you do on a Sunday morning Amrita?"

She replies - "I had important work today. Understand? Its none of your business. Why have you called?"

Shakeel says - "The property evaluation of our previously joint property is yet to done so that we can get our shares. And you gotta take care of the boys too. Its been more than six months and ..."

Amrita quickly cuts the phone and says - "Fuck off Shakeel! I have more important things to do than all those. A'int go no time for all that now!"

Mike asks- "What was that sleazy fucker asking for babe?"

"Some stupid joint property evaluation that we had. I told I have no fucking interest in it, yet he is pissing the shit out of me everytime regarding this!" Amrita says angrily.

"Well, we got our home here babe. You never have to worry." He comforts her and gives her a peck on the lips.

He continues - "What else was that fucker saying?"

"He was like you gotta look after the boys its been six months Blah! Blah! Blah! I was like - duh! I am got much important things than all that BS, right? I have my life here. With you!" she says.

"You don't have to give a fuck about all that babe. He should look after them and do everything. You belong with me. And with our babies, right?" Mike asks her, snuggling her up in his powerful embrace.

"Yes honey! I am always here with my man! My real man! And with our babies here! Right here!" she says sexily rubbing her swollen-bred belly.

"hhhmmm ... Right here! Not with that ass Shakeel!"

"hhhmmm" they moan together, drifting away in each other's passion.

###############################

Bonus 3 - Sensual maternity photoshoot

The lovers want to do a hot and steamy semi-nude, followed by a fully nude maternity photoshoot. Amrita wants to feel the sensuality and passion of being bred by her man. Mike wants to feel her beautiful, glowing pregnant body, and feel it in each and every place. They have called a cameraman too! He is none that the cuck Bob! He had come there to give his regards to his Master and Mistress and be at their service. Mike asked him does he know how to take photos? He said he does and is an expert.

"Good! Otherwise you are in real trouble if you fuck up the pictures. Is that understood you worthless cuck?"

Amrita warns him. Bob assures that it's his duty to serve them and provide them with the best possible experience they want.

Mike and Amrita, since they both are gym-going, sporty people, for the semi-nude shoot, they want to wear their favorite matching Calvin's. It is trendy and gives a raunchy edge. Mike wears a white colored, men's thong Calvin underwear, that is finding difficult to contain his meaty love tool due to its enormous bulge. Amrita is wearing a white CK sports bra-thong underwear pair that is super comfy for her in this pregnant state. The lovers embrace and Bob gets ready to click some raunchy pictures.

For the first picture, it is Amrita's solo picture in which she is holding her well-bred swollen belly with the twins in a very passionate manner as Bob clicks a few photographs. Mike can't wait to join. He joins for the next photo, in which he wraps his arms gently over her belly, as their lips delicately touch each other. Bob takes a couple of photos, but they can't get off and stay like that for a few more moments. Next, Mike bends down and starts kissing Amrita's belly as she moans sexually. Bob continues clicking, but Mike can't let go off of her heavenly well-bred belly that is holding his twin babies. He continues loving it as Bob takes more pictures. Next is a close up shot. Amrita moves forward and sits on his lap as Mike puts his face on her bosom and they embrace with passion. Mike keeps pecking her cleavage and Amrita continue to kiss his face as Bob takes a number of photos in that sensual pose. They take a few more such erotic photos. Now Mike wants some fully naked photos. He takes off his underwear to release his giant black cock free and stand in full pride like a stallion.

12