BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes Ch. 02

Story Info
The babes get it on with the studs.
3.7k words
4.08
12.2k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls wake up the next morning. Kareena checks her phone and there is a message from Leroy.

"Good Morning Kareena! How was your night? Slept well?"

"Good Morning Leroy. Yup. Rested well."

"Hmmm... good that you did. Cuz we aint gonna be resting tonight. My buddies. They are still sleeping!"

"Lol. That's great. I will go freshen up. Bye."

Kareena is really excited for tonight. She is really excited how much fun they are gonna have. Malaika and Amrita are up as well. The girls have breakfast and chit chat for a while. They too seem excited for some "action". Afterall, that is what they have come for. The girls chill watching some Netflix. Kareena is busy chatting with Leroy the entire time.

"Told my friends about the party they are really excited as well."

"Hmmm... that's good. How many are you guys?" Kareena types.

"Five of us!" Leroy replies.

"That's great. So, what you doing now?"

"We're going out in a while to get some booze for the night. One of my friends brought his woofers along!"

"Damn ... seems like its gonna be a roller coaster of a night."

"Oh hell yeah! It definitely will. And ya! Btw you girls must know. It is a pool party. So, dress accordingly." Leroy types with a wink emoji.

"Oh we surely will. Don't you guys worry!" Kareena replies with a wink emoji of her own.

The day passes and girls while away their time. They are really excited. This is gonna be one hell of a vacation. It is 7 PM and Leroy messages Kareena that they can come over. She has been waiting for this all day. The girls wear those same bikinis underneath the same outfits they wore on the beach yesterday. They lock their house and leave. Kareena keeps checking for House No - 69. It is a long walk from their's and they keep walking. They see a big house luxury house at the end of the alley with some lights on. It is the very far and looks isolated from other houses all of whose lights are turned off. As they move further, they can see that at the back of the house, some really fun EDM is playing along.

"That is, it. We are at 69." The front gate is locked. Kareena quickly DMs Leroy that they are at the gate. He tells them to turn around and come from the back door. The girls turn around. The music is getting louder. Finally, Leroy reaches the door and opens it. He welcomes the girls in.

"Hey Kareena! Come on in! We have been waiting for you."

Kareena hugs Leroy and thanks him. She introduces "These are my friends Malaika and Amrita".

Leroy is just wearing shorts and is topless. Amrita in particular is drooling over him. Leroy shakes hands with both of them and says "Well the party is inside not here. Come on!"

The girls get inside to see the private pool lit as hell. They got a mini bar made and connected the speakers with some really good music. Leroy then introduces his four buddies. Jerome, Darrell, Tony and Mike. They are all African American just like Leroy and equally macho like Leroy if not more. Mike is the tallest at 6'5 whereas the Tony is shortest at 6'1. The other two 6'3. All guys are built like gym freaks. They are topless and in their shorts.

Leroy introduces Kareena, Malaika and Amrita to all of them. Amrita in particular is acting full on slutty. It is as if she will get down right now and start sucking their big dicks. Tony comes forward - "You folks don't feel hot in here? I can't even think of wearing the amount of clothes you girls are wearing."

Mike says - "This is a pool party anyway. So, you girls are kinda dressed inappropriately." And he grins.

Amrita is the first to respond - "You're so damn right. We are in a fucking pool party! Kareena, Malaika, for god's sake, take it off!" She first takes off her top and throws on a couch. Then she sexily pulls down her denims to reveal that sexy black thong bikini of hers. Everyone cheers for her - "Yeah! That's the way Amrita!" Kareena and Malaika are the next to follow suit and they shed off their covering attires and display their deistic bodies in green and pink bikinis respectively. The guys are getting horny.

There is some nice trap music playing. Everyone is helping themselves and making their own drinks. Kareena and Leroy are totally into each other and they are talking as if they are on a date. Amrita is making herself comfortable with Mike whereas Malaika is taking to Tony and Jerome. Darrell is moving around with drinks and socializing with everyone. After some drinks and socialization, Mike announces - "Everyone! Take your drinks to the table. We are playing Truth and Dare."

"Yeah Truth and Dare!" Amrita jumps around excited like a teenage girl as her bubbly buttocks bounce up and down as she moves. Darrell sees this and control himself from getting hard. Everyone takes their seats. The rule of the game before telling the truth or performing a dare - one must take at least a tequila shot. Well, you are welcome to take more if you want. For the turns, they will be rotating a beer bottle in the middle of the table. Darrell puts the tequila shots at the side, and everyone refill their champagne glasses. The bottle rotates and Malaika is the first one. She choses "Truth".

So, Tony asks her - "I see you're divorced Malaika. How was good was your ex husband in bed with you?" In the first turn things turn personal. But she does not mind and has to answer. She takes a tequila shot and opens up about Arbaaz. "TBH he is a sleazy fucker. Man, I used to go around fucking my young gym trainer later in life. We were even made to do a shitty reality show called Power Couple and fake our so-called strong marriage. I still wonder how he got than young Russian model. His brother must be fucking her all time. That is why I got involved with Arjun and we are in a open relationship anyway. So, no worries with him."

"oooooooooooo ... shots fired. Appreciate your honesty." Jerome compliments.

Bottle turns again. This time it lands on Darrell. He too goes for truth. Amrita asks who is the sexiest woman you have ever known? To which Darrell flirts with her and says "You". Amrita blushes on this and everyone takes shots at her. "Enough of this so-called flattery. Turn the bottle."

Now it points to Amrita. She is about to go for truth, but everyone starts insisting - enough of this and we want to see a dare. They keep prodding her and she finally gives in and goes for a dare. Jerome gives a dare. He plays sexy strip club mix EDM and dares her to dance like a stripper for the 3 mins straight. "Now this is interesting. Get up girl and show those sexy moves baby sister." Malaika encourages Amrita. Darrell plays the beats as Amrita takes two tequila shots and gets up from the couch. She starts dancing sexily and does the grind, moving her ass like a smooth wave. She, in particular, goes towards Darrell does the last grind on his lap. His erection was stark. The music stops and everyone claps for her. The bottle is moved again and points at Darrell again.

Amrita gives him the dare. "It will be a simple one. Take off your shorts and presents yourself fully nude."

"Ah damn it. No problem. A dare is a dare. Wait up people." He takes his shorts off first and then takes off his underwear. His huge black cock is semihard and almost 7 inches. Amrita drools over his meaty tool and thinks to herself "Damn! Shakeel isn't even this much when fully hard." Kareena and Malaika can be seen drooling as well. "As you wished madam." Amrita appreciates Darrell and he takes his seat and his champagne glass. The bottle is rotated again. This time its on Kareena.

She goes for truth. Leroy asks "Tell me honestly Kareena. Ever since we met. You really wanted to get it on didn't you. You can stop waiting now." There is like an awkward silence for a few seconds. Kareena breaks the ice and finally admits - "Oh baby! I can't control anymore. I so want you." She gets up from her seat and sits on Leroy and starts passionately kissing him. Leroy reciprocates and they both are lost in wettest kiss one has ever seen. His hands are moving all over her hips as both of them are glued together. Everyone looks at each other hungrily.

Amrita too finally gets up and advances towards Darrell. He gets from his seat and they start kissing each other. Malaika is last one. She is sitting in between Tony and Jerome. Jerome pulls her face towards him and locks his lips on hers. Tony on the other starts caressing her boobs and rubbing her belly. Mike gets up goes behind Amrita and says- "Won't I get a taste?" Amrita turns around and coos "Anything for you stud." Mike lifts her up in his powerful arms and starts eating her lips wildly. He is holding her by the ass as Amrita's hands are wrapped around his neck. "Lets fucking party boys." Darrell turns up the music. A hot and steamy orgy has begun full-on. Kareena and Leroy are making out passionately with each other. He turns her over and starts kissing her back all the way up her neck. He goes down to the back again and comes up to the neck. He keeps doing that making Kareena horny AF and causing her pussy to get wet with the love juice.

Malaika switches between the guys kissing one after the other. Jerome undoes her bra whereas as Tony is massaging her pussy. Jerome proceeds to devour her tits making her areolas hard like a pencil tip. Over the pool, Mike drops down Amrita as Darrell comes near her with a champagne bottle. They both start dancing, grooving to the beats.

Amrita grooves sexily, wiggling her butt as she massages Darrell's manhood unreservedly raising it to its full 10 inches of rock-hard black meat. She caresses her soft hands back and forth over it, to reveal the bulbous tip which is as dark as his cock. Amrita can't even get enough of one and another one comes in. Mike is naked with his 11-inch gun saluting Amrita. She takes both their cocks massaging them all the while shaking her bust and butt to the beats.

Kareena has thrown off her bikini top and Leroy is nude with equally big dick standing like a tower for the beauty in front of her. He makes her lie down on her back. He again starts kissing from the nape going all the way down to her butt cheeks. Kareena is moaning in ecstasy as if heavens have kissed her butt cheeks. He eats her ass one cheek at a time, eating to his pleasure. He then puts the thong aside and buries her face on her butthole. He takes out his tongue and start tickling her butthole as Kareena's pleasure knowns no bounds. Malaika over there is sucking Jerome's huge cock while Tony is fingering and eating her pussy.

Near the dance floor around the pool, Amirta is sandwiched between Darrell and Mike. Darrell pours some champagne on her he starts licking it off her body. Amrita is drenched in champagne and she is enjoying it. Mike makes her lie down on the couch, slides her panties to the side and begins devouring her pussy. Darrell pours champagne on his dick and orders Amrita "Suck it all off my dick bitch! That's right! Just like that!"

Kareena and Leroy are in a different position. They are doing each other in a 69 and Kareena eating his meat like a cock-hungry whore. Jerome has started pounding Malaika's pussy and she starts moaning "ahhhhhh ahhhhh ... Yeah baby! Fuck me like that ahhhhhh" Tony immediately stuffs his dick inside Malaika and she starts blowing him real good while getting pounded.

Mike spits on Amrita's pussy to make it nice and moist. He positions his cock on her pussy and slowly gets his tip inside. She closes her eyes in pleasure as Mike gradually increases his speed. His speed increases quickly and he is ravaging her pussy. Darrell meanwhile goes towards Kareena and Leroy.

"You guys are having some really good fun." Kareena is sitting on top of Leroy in cowboy. Darrell lip locks her while she is getting fucked and she grabs his cock and starts stroking it back and forth. Amrita is also now doing it in a cowboy. Mike is viciously spanking her butt as she bounces up and down on his cock. Jerome gets up and goes towards Mike and Amrita. He keeps on spanking her and says- "Damn bitch! You fuck so damn goooooooooodddd!" Amrita is moaning and begging for more. She probably wants one in her ass too.

Leroy goes towards Malaika and puts his dick in her mouth while Tony is driving in and out of her in the sideways fucking position. Leroy reaches the seventh moon when Malaika's lips touch his dick. He holds her lifted leg so that it is easy for his buddy Tony to get the most of out of her pussy opening. Kareena has been sucking off Darrell for quite some time and he orders her to sit like a bitch. He shoves his cock in her and begins fucking her doggystyle real hard. Kareena's palms are on her pussy as she continuously beats it while Darrell is pounding her from behind.

Amrita too is being stuffed in the pussy by Jerome in doggystyle as she lays like a dirty bitch. Mike comes over with a bottle of baby oil and says "Gotta give in that ass bro. She wants it. Don't you bitch?"

Amrita replies "Oh ya! I want it! I want it real bad." Mike is not impressed. 'What do you want? Say it! SAY IT!"

"aahhhhh ... I want it my ass!" she keeps moaning. "What do you want in your ass hoe!" Mike keeps turning her on. "I want your big black dick in my ass! Your big black dick! aaahhh ...pleaaassseee ... give it to me!"

"You want it real bad right?" Jerome pokes his finger up Amrita's puckered hole, fingering it simultaneously while fucking her. Mike passes him the baby oil to moisten her butthole.

Tony hands over Malaika's pussy to Leroy who makes her sit in a cowboy like position. He places his dick at the opening of Malaika's lovehole and starts moving up and down to fuck her pussy real good. Malaika lies down a bit on her back on Leroy and starts grinding on his dick in a very erotic way. She brings her lips near Leroy's and starts eating it. Tony takes over Kareena's pussy doggystyle. While fucking he can't stop noticing her sexy pinky puckered butthole. He pokes his finger inside as Kareena moans "Ohhh yeahhhh ... put in back in there ... finger the fuck out of that asshole fuck yeah!"

Finally, near the pool, Amrita is riding Mike as Jerome, position at the opening of her butthole. "Hold it right there bitch. I will go slow." He plunges the tip of his dick in her ass. Amrita uses both hands to spreads her ass cheeks to give Jerome the maximum opening. Amrita's butthole stretches to almost 10 times its size as Jerome begins pumping like a psiton in and out. Her eyes roll back in ecstasy and she does not even how many times she has cum already. She stopped counting along time back.

Leroy takes his dick out of Malaika's pussy in the reverse cowboy and places it on the opening of her ass. Malaika wants it really bad in there. She takes some spit on her hands and glistens Leroy's cock with it. "Babe I have been waiting for this for quite some time. Look at my slut sister over there taking two dicks." Hearing this Kareena notices that Amrita is being double penetrated by Mike and Jerome. Jerome who is fucking her ass has increased his speed real fast and both men are pumping her in a perfect synchronized manner. Kareena lays down on Darrell dick, spreads her ass cheeks and calls Tony - "This bitch hole has waited long enough. Give it her now." Tony hungrily looks at the Kareena's fingered butthole or bitch hole as Kareena calls it. Tony literally has no chill and drives his cock inside her bitch hole in one shot and begins mercilessly pounding in her ass. Beneath, Darrell too increases his pace Kareena too is now getting double penetrated. She is laughing and moaning in utter pleasure and satisfaction as there is no tomorrow. Leroy too begins motioning in and out of Malaika's ass hole. She is taking it like a real pro.

All three bitches are being fucked in the ass. The entire is complex is surrounded pleasure moans of the orgy. Tony gets out of Kareena's ass goes for hunting Malaika's pussy now. Without a second thought, he plunged it straight inside Malaika as Leroy and Tony double penetrate Malaika. The babes leaving no stone unturned to fill up all their holes with black dick. Darrell lifts Kareena up and moves towards Amrita, Mike and Jerome. He calls his buddy for a switch. Jerome takes his dick out of Amrita and goes after Kareena's gaping butthole. Darrell has her lifted up in his arms as Kareena clutches him tightly. His dick is buried deep inside Kareena's pussy. Jerome starts penetrating Kareena's ass in the standing position as both her holes are stuffed by two muscular black guys. Next, Leroy gets out of Malaika and says -"I will go taste your slutty little sister." Malaika tells him "Fuck that bitch's brains out."

Mike is holding Amrita in his arms and fucking her pussy. Leroy quickly joins in and puts his dick inside her ass. Amrita too gets both her holes stuffed in the same position as Kareena. Amrita and Kareena are both being double fucked in a synchronous fashion by two black hunk and what an awesome sight it is to watch. They fuck the two women like that for some time. They keep switching between both of them in between. Meanwhile, Mike also takes an opportunity to go fuck the hell out of Malaika whereas Tony penetrates Amrita's every hole possible.

Leroy finally gets back to Kareena and starts making love to her pussy.

Jerome is first the one to call for the shot - "Ahhhh I wanna cum ... get down bitch" he orders Malaika. She starts viciously stroking his cock "Give it to me baby! Give it to me! Give me all the yummy cream of yours!" Seeing this Amrita has something really naught in mind. She goes behind Jerome and gets down on her knees. She grabs his black manly butt and spanks it real hard and spreads it. Doing this, she buries her face inside his ass and tonguing his butthole. With the other hand she is massaging his huge balls. The slut sisters are blowing Jerome both ways. He moans "ohhhhh damnnnn! These bitches are ggggooooooodddd! Damn good!" After a nice stroking by Malaika and butt licking and ball massaging by Amrita, he offloads all that cum straight into Malaika's mouth as she hungrily eats all that cream, she so desired. Kareena goes to Amrita and they start smooching as she desperately wants the taste of Jerome's ass from Amrita's tongue.

"Damn I want it too. Right here bitches." Says Tony. Malaika obliges him as well and this time Kareena invades his butthole. They do Tony as well both ways and he cums all over Malaika's tits which Kareena and Amrita lick away like hungry whores. Leroy wants to cum on Kareena but she says she wants all the cum in her asshole. Leroy obliges and plunges his dick inside Kareena. He fucks her asshole real good for a while before dumping a huge load in her ass. Malaika quickly comes forward and starts eating Leroy's cum from Kareena's butthole.

Amrita calls for Darrell and wants him deep inside her pussy. He lies down on his back and orders and Amrita get over him. Amrita holds his dick and place it aptly on her love hole as Darrell starts fucking her. Seeing this, Mike gets an idea. He asks Amrita to hike up a little, but this time, he is not putting it in her ass. He wants to put his dick inside her pussy as well. Amrita is very turned on by this idea and starts adjusting her pussy so that Mike can get in as well. He slowly goes inside and now her pussy is being double pumped by two big black cocks. They do a double vaginal on Amrita for about 5 minutes until she begs them "Cum in my pussy boys ... You heard it right ... Both of you ... at the same time ... cum inside me real deep!"

Mike and Darrell coordinate with each other and as Mike screams "Here I cum ... Ahhhhh". At the same time Darrell shoots in his load as well as that three are moaning senselessly in erotic pleasure. Her womb is blasted by a huge load as they both collapse on Amrita. Malaika wipes her face off with a towel. She lies down on the couch between Jerome and Tony.

12