BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes Ch. 03

Story Info
Lots of beach sex, Cuckold, Domination and BDSM coming up.
4.9k words
3.78
12.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Day, after that hot and steamy orgy, everyone is tired and asleep till noon. Amrita's pussy after being double stuffed is sore as hell. Her eyes open up and she sees Mike laying on top of Amrita. She waves her hands over his head and he too, wakes up. They both start spooning and kissing. Malaika is awakened by an erotic cunnilingus by Tony as she wakes up gushing out her juice that floods his mouth. Tony crawls up to Malaika and they both kiss each other as she tasted her own love juices from his mouth.

In the living room, Kareena and Leroy are spooning. She is moving her hands all over his muscular chest and biceps while he is playing with her butt. They both wake up and go to the open shower near the pool. The water starts pouring on both Kareena and Leroy as they are fully naked and glued to each other. They are massaging each other's bodies erotically. Leroy lifts up Kareena's leg and she takes support of the wall. Leroy begins pounding her in the shower and they have a quickie before stepping out. Mike tells this to Amrita. "Looks really sexy! Come on let's get in the shower too." Amrita readily agrees "Sure babe." Mike and Amrita go in the shower and they too start having some wet shower sex. Kareena goes to tell Amrita, but she is busy being fucked by Mike. She turns towards Malaika who too is being fucked by Tony and Darrell. She somehow interrupts and says that she and Leroy are going to their house and bring all their stuff here. Both girls agree as Kareena and Leroy leave. She quickly grabs all their stuff, loads in Leroy's car and bring it to House No. 69.

When she returns, now Malaika is getting fucked in the shower by Jerome. Kareena quips - "Damn you bitches are stealing my idea!" Malaika replies while being fucked "amazing idea though". Darrell and Amrita are in the hot tub, which a part of swimming pool, they are enjoying time with some cocktails, making out and having some wet fun.

Leroy and Kareena get something to eat from the fridge. Leroy compliments - "I didn't get a chance to say this earlier, but I am saying it now. You really have a sexy bikini bod. You should flaunt it more often."

Kareena blushes - "You know, I actually popularized the size-zero in Bollywood. The current figure is also a close size-zero. I shot a few bikini sequences in music video when I had that figure. I shot in a bikini similar to the one I wore last night."

"Wow! That's awesome babe. You still look stunning in that bikini. What music video did you shoot for?" he asks. Kareena snuggles up with Leroy on the couch and they passionately kiss each other.

"It was a music video in a film. Faced a lot of flak as well. Our society is pretty conservative you know. But I really enjoyed shooting that video. I still remember, I had to shoot coming out of a water and walk on the beach." She explains.

"Wait. That video will surely be on YouTube. Let me search". He asks for specific keywords. Kareena names the movie and they search music video of that movie. They finally that video and Leroy plays. And before playing, he selects 1080p HD. Afterall, he wants to get the best glimpse of her. Kareena playfully hits him on the chest.

The music video starts playing. It starts with Kareena emerging out of water wearing a fluorescent green bikini. She then sultrily gets out of the water making a few poses and she walks around the beach. What catches Leroy's eye the most is the back view of her swaying ass and another one where she is holding her hairs in an over the head pose. Leroy is really turned on this and tells her - "That was really, I mean really one of the hottest things I have ever seen. But I must say. You look even better now. Plus, your current bikini is much better because it shows your ass. And if you got the rack, you gotta bloody flaunt it."

They are resting and Leroy comes up with an idea. He asks Kareena - "Why not we hit the beach. We still have a few hours until sunset." Kareena asks - "And do what?" This is where Leroy tells her what he wants. "I want you to don that green thong bikini of yours and recreate that scene for me. I wanna see it right infront of me." Kareena thinks a lot about this. In her mind she is not very confident about this. But the last thing she wants to do is refuse Leroy. She is having the time of her life thanks to him. He is real man who knows how to treat a woman. Even if she does not, Leroy will have his way someway or other. Something, that makes her even hornier - A controlling stud too good to refuse. Kareena coyly agrees to his demand. She takes off her clothes and puts on that bikini. Leroy too removes his T-Shirt, and he is only in a skintight shorts that it literally taking the shape of his huge bulge. It can make the women around drool for just having a glimpse of it. Kareena and Leroy go out and hit the beach.

At the beach, they are walking hand in hand, laughing and talking. The guys around are literally jealous of Leroy of walking around the beach with such a hottie but they know they can't compete with him. She belongs with him. They can't do anything. Leroy and Kareena take a towel and put in on a bench and lie down on it soaking the sun. The beach is getting emptier and Leroy asks Kareena to do it. She gladly gets up from the seat and moves the water swaying her hips. The movements of her butt cheeks are clearly visible in the thong she is wearing. Kareena dips into the water and comes out like an angel just as she did in that music video. She comes out looking hungrily at Leroy right into his eyes with a sexual urge. She lift her hands on her hairs and does and sexy pose. She is literally pulling it off and doing it even better. Leroy is absolutely mesmerized by Kareena's exotic beauty. But this time, she does something different. She gestures with her index calling him to her. This is it for Leroy as he can't control himself anymore. He gets and rushes towards Kareena runs away from him playfully. She gets inside the water splashes some water on him and so that does Leroy. He finally catches and lift her up in his arms. They are both playing in the water. Leroy and Kareena look at each other and lock their lips together in extreme passion. They are literally lost in it each other. Leroy asks her - "There is a rock nearby. No one comes there. Let's go over there." Kareena agrees.

When she comes out of the water, the bra is fully wet and glued to her boobs. Her nipples can be seen pointing out of her bra and even the outline of her areolas' are visible. When she turns around, her thong bottoms have literally shrunk inside her ass crack as if she not wearing an underwear at all. She is holding Leroy's and taking him to the secluded rock nearby. Leroy could not help but playfully spank her naked butt cheeks from behind and try to hold it in his hands while she is taking him there. The immediately get behind a rock and start kissing each other. Leroy is kneading her ass cheeks like a dough trying to knead as much as possible. He starts kneeling down on Kareena and turns her around. He just can't stop himself from eating those delicious ass cheeks. He kisses them one by one, eats them to his pleasure as Kareena helps him by pushing his head inside with her hands. After some time when Leroy is done, Kareena goes down pulling his big black cock out and starts stroking it real good. Then she proceeds kiss the tip and goes onto licking his long and thick shaft to her delight. She also works out on his balls turning him on to the max.

Leroy then implores Kareena - "That is it. I want your sweet pussy." Kareena obliges - "It is always your's babe. Take it." He then lifts Kareena up in his arms holding her butt cheeks and fucking her in the position for very long as they keep on eating each other's lips and Kareena giving Leroy a taste of her delicious tits. Then he puts her down and fucks her doggystyle for a couple of minutes. Leroy wants to cum. He asks her "where do you want it babe." To which she replies "dump it inside my pussy. The bitch is hungry for that yummy cum of yours." Leroy shoots his load inside her and they sit around the rock and rest for a while kissing each other. Suddenly, Leroy hears some movement. "Wait is someone there?" he looks around. Kareena implores that there is no one. But Leroy is sure that someone was there. Regardless, they get out of the rock. Leroy's cum is dripping out of Kareena's pussy to her thigh. As she waits and cleans it off. Leroy again hears some movement but can't see anything. They head to the beach house.

They are walking arm in arm and in a sudden moment Leroy pulls Kareena to a side and hide behind. "Leroy what this?" "ssshhh ... quiet. I told you some one is there. Just stay silent and keep watching." Both of them watch over their house hiding behind a tree. Suddenly, they see two guys tip toeing outside their house are trying to click some photos. Leroy DMs Mike - "Yo. There are some mothafuckas taking photos of us. I am behind them hiding near a tree. You nab them from the gate, I will nab them from behind."

Leroy cryptically nabs one of the guys from behind whereas Mike catches hold of the other one from the side before he can run away. The others too come to see what is going on. Kareena come forward to see who the hell these creeps are. "Wait I know you. You are the one who met me the day before yesterday on the beach, right?"

They are the same two white boys who were earlier hitting on Kareena the other day when Leroy showed up and they left. "Did you fuckers record any video or take any pics?" "Bring these punks inside." Tony tells Leroy and Mike. They all get inside and lock the gates. Leroy snatches the phone from the guy and tells him to show everything or he will report it to police nearby. The guy, named Jack, begs not to do anything, and shows what all he recorded. He some photos of Kareena and Leroy fucking behind the rock. Then they came to know, they are staying here. So, he just wanted to what is going inside.

Mike grabs both the guys by their scruffs. "You are some smart sons of bitches, aren't you? You really wanna see what is going in here right?" Kareena steps up and lashes at them. "You fucking voyeuristic creeps do not get it at once do you? Hold on Mike! We will let these punks know what all goes in here. But we will do my way. It will be fun." Amrita comes forward and tells to first delete whatever they recorded. Mike makes them do it or else they are up for a real thrashing. Now Kareena starts her plan - "She orders them. Take off your clothes. Both of you." Jack and other guy, Bob plead with Kareena "Please forgive us ma'am. We won't bother anyone of you again. We will leave at once."

But Kareena is in no mood for it. "No, you will not. You will stay right here until we say so. Off with your clothes now." Mike forces - "You heard her faggots. Take of your clothes." Kareena quips - "Wait, faggots is it right? Now, I know what to do?" Malaika comes forward and asks Kareena, what the fuck does she have up her sleeve. Kareena just tells them to wait and watch. The boy takes off their clothes. They are in their underwears and Kareena orders then to take them off right now! They take their underwear off with utter humiliation as everyone laughs. Their hairless flaccid cocks pop out to everyone amusement. They are pinkish in color. They are decently sized but absolutely nothing compared to huge dicks of the black guys over there. Tony takes out his phone records a naked video of the two boys. Amrita steps forward to have some fun. She laughs at the boys - "Hahaha. You sissies really thought we even give you a chance with those tiny pee-pee of yours. Losers. You see the black stud over here." Amrita moves over to Mike and caresses his chest and coos sexily "This is a real man. And this pussy here is only black studs like him. Not sissies like you."She says while massaging her pussy in front of them. One of them starts having an erection. Amrita slap at the prick of that guy and orders- "Get that pee-pee out of my sight." Kareena tells Amrita - "Hold on babe! Not so easy. Leroy, I gotta go somewhere. Guys I and Leroy will be back in around 15 mins. Fine?" Malaika asks "Where are you guys going?" Kareena simply replies - "Just wait for us babe. It's gonna be fun. Just hold these creepy faggots here until we come back."

Kareena and Leroy leave the house. Kareena is still roaming around in that same bikini. Its Jamaica and everyone roams around in bikinis all over the beach the whole damn day. Mike finished the recording of the two fully naked and he sends to other people. Amrita thinks of teasing Jack and Bob a little. She goes inside the house and comes changing into a dark blue micro-bikini she had brought. There are only two patches covering areolas and a small inverted triangle covering the pussy area, and the back is almost bare. A tiny triangle is at the top of the ass crack with only a string that disappears inside the ass crack. Mike quips - "Wow. You look hot!" and slaps her butt checks as she grabs her in his arms. Malaika too changes into a very sexy golden bikini. Due to her complexion the golden bikini looks as if he butt naked and not wearing anything. She comes near them and Mike grabs her too in his powerful arms. Both are cooing sexily and swooning in Mike's arms as he plays with their butts. The white boys start getting an erection as the sisters laugh at them.

After 15 mins of intense teasing, Kareena and Leroy arrive. They look at the girls and are like "Dayyyyuuum". Jerome asks where you guys have been. Leroy replies, "You are gonna enjoy this shit." and laughs. Kareena steps infront of those guys and shouts at them "With whose fucking permission did you guys get an erection! Ah so, it's the micro-bikini hottie over there right? Amrita, I am going inside to get a bunch of things. Until then, make sure these fags obey. They are not to have erection!" Kareena goes inside the house. Amrita steps forward and grabs Jack's ball and hold it tightly in fist as he is trembling. In a sudden moment of embarrassment, ropes and ropes of cum start spurting of his dick amusing everyone over there. Amrita laughs loudly, slaps his dick and goes to Bob. Orders him to cum for her. Bob is still embarrassed. But Amrita is serious. "You heard her punk. Come for her." Darrell quips. "Wait I will make it easy for you." Amrita panties, one of her used bikini bottoms, is lying there. She picks it throws it on Bob's face and orders him to sniff it. It will help him. Bob literally gets lost into the erotic heady musk of her underwear and the moment he touches his cock, he ejaculates profusely. Amrita claps at him but rather humiliatingly. Kareena comes and sees that they have went over their ejaculations. She takes out two CB-6000's as everyone cheers "Woooo ... we are gonna lock these sissies up in chastity. Yeah!" Kareena cheers and everyone cheer with her." Now, you" she calls one of them by gesturing with her index finger and he is begging for forgiveness, but she is no mood for that. She locks up his cock and everyone cheer again. She then proceeds to lock up the other guy as well. But it is not over yet. There is more humiliation coming for Jack and Bob. Kareena calls Malaika and passes her a makeup kit. She asks - "Lets doll these guys, oh sorry sissies up real good!"

"Atta girl" Malaika rogers that. Kareena and Malaika start putting make up all over their faces as Tony is recording everything. Kareena then takes a black leather mask from her bag. She could find only one of them. She and Leroy had gone to a sex shop nearby that is open 24X7 to buy these accessories. She orders Bob, to wear that mask over his face. But its not over yet. Some more humiliation on the way for these poor white boys. Kareena takes out two dog collars and raise up to show everyone as they cheer. "woohoooo ... tonight they are gonna our slaves! They are gonna be our cucks!" She puts on the dog collar on both of their necks that have stretchable leashes on them. "Listen up cucks! You will address us as Master and Mistress. You are our slaves. It is your duty to serve all of us here. Is that understood?" They both say "yes". Kareena shouts "YES WHAT CUCKS?" They both again shout "YES MISTRESS". "That's better. On all fours both of you. And now." She turns over to the group - "Let the party begin." She starts grinding and wiggling her butt.

"Yeah!!!!" Amrita and Kareena go near the pool and start grooving their sexy bodies. All guys remove their shorts and get fully nude. Malaika on the other side is making out Darrell. Amrita and Kareena start rubbing their naked butts against each other. Amrita orders for a slave. Jerome holds the one, Bob, by his leash and pulls him a dog. The cuck diligently obeys the order. Amrita order him to lie on his back and he does. Then Amrita and Kareena start rubbing on top of his face. The slave can see above him two sexy naked butts rubbing against each other. Jerome joins, grabbing both the hotties. They start rubbing against him and massage his big dick. Jerome returns by playfully kneading their butts with both of his huge hands and kissing them one-by-one. The slave can everything happening above him.

Over there Darell and Mike are getting blown my Malaika. Leroy sees Jack and pulls his leash and brings the slave to Malaika now. Leroy lifts Malaika up and puts her on the couch and orders the slave to follow her orders. "Malaika you wanna try something?" Malaika looks at him with disgust and orders "You sissy cuck! Come on here, lick my feet and toes clean right now." The slave quietly goes over to Malaika feet. He gently lifts them in his hands and starts worshipping them. He starts with her toe and suck it nicely. Then he kisses and sucks each of one them nicely and then starts licking her feet. Malaika is in heavens she is enjoying. Darrell and Mike sit on either side of Malaika. She then orders the slave again, they rest their feet on him, while Malaika makes out with both Darrell and Mike and sip some champagne together.

Leroy gets on the pool side and gets along with the grooving hotties. Tony and Jerome are playing with Kareena. Jerome has arms wrapped around her waist as Kareena is leaning backwards at him. Her arms in turn are wrapped around his neck and he is kissing her neck and shoulders. On the other hand, Tony, with one hand, is playing with her tits and with the other, is caressing her wet pussy over her thong. Kareeena periodically bends and eats the lips of both black studs.

Leroy meanwhile gets it on with Amrita who is busy humiliating the slave. Amrita goes into Leroy's arms and they both start kissing each other. Leroy quips "Hmmmm ... you're having a lot of fun babe!" "Oh yes I am. This slave is really an obedient one. You! On your back on the ground now!" The slave from all fours, agains lies on his back. She then spreads her ass cheeks and facesits the fuck out of the poor slave. Leroy "The sissy might be enjoying this Amrita." But Amrita is not done yet. She then says "He won't enjoy this though." She then orders him to lick the soles of her heels as Leroy fondles with her.

On the other side, Mike is pounding Malaika in missionary while the slave Jack is worshipping her. She then kicks his head and orders him to stop. She pushes Mike down and gets on top of him in cowgirl. She spits on Mike's dick and glistens it. She then moistens her pussy with some spit as well. But she has something kinky. She calls the slave and orders - "Open your mouth." Jack obliges and Malaika spits inside his mouth. "Damn that nasty. Darrell quips." Malaika and Mike start fucking. Darrell takes out some whipped from the fridge and sprays it all over Malaika's ass. He orders the slave to lick her ass clean. He then holds his leash and drives it into her butt forcing the poor man to sniff and lick her butt hole.

12