BBC - Little White Lies Ch. 02

Story Info
Davina can only listen.
4.7k words
4.24
5.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

The lady was right. Mary never sees the woman in the leopard-print skirt again. She never even hears what happened to her.

But we, dear readers, do know, and if you want in on the secret too, all you have to do is read on.

It's less salacious, at least initially, than Mary and her jealous peers hoped.

Leopard print, to whom we'll refer as Davina, was the wife of David Nunes, one of the two original founders of the C&P label, producers of some of your favorite popular music, no doubt: Grace Hill, Jack Alanson, Undercarriage, Bradley Argyle, and many others not quite as famous. Even if that kind of hip-hop isn't your thing, you'll understand that he was loaded like a garbage truck after Mardi Gras.

Anyway, Mr. Nunes was simply too tired to stay until the end of the fundraiser, having had a long day, so he asked Raoul — whom he trusted — to give his wife a ride home.

So Davina, along with two of Raoul's sisters, left in one of Raoul's Rolls Royce SUVs.

The middle seats had been removed to make room for Raoul's long legs, so poor Davina had to sit up front, with the driver, while Raoul and his sisters — two of the women who'd been with him turned out to be his sisters, so that at least was a relief to the jealous Davina — sat in the back.

She chatted up his driver, a bony, middle-aged Mexican woman, but she could not get any interesting information about Raoul. She settled for telling her cutest stories, hoping that maybe the driver had at least a tiny bit of influence over Raoul's opinions.

When they stopped in her husband's driveway — she struggled to think of anything "his" as also hers — she invited them all inside for a drink. Raoul looked at his sisters, who shrugged, and they all followed her inside.

The ladies entertained themselves while Raoul joined David in his library for a bit of Scotch.

Raoul knew David well, and could see that he was troubled.

He therefore sipped the Islay slowly, savoring the peat silently.

Finally, David spoke.

"Did you fuck her?"

Raoul looked up, startled. "Your wife?"

"Yeah."

"No."

David looked back into his whiskey.

"Thank you."

"David, are you alright?"

"She's been fucking everyone, Raoul."

With a sigh and a nod, Raoul also looked into his whiskey, wondering whether he'd ever be foolish enough to expect a beautiful woman fifty years younger than himself to be faithful.

"Anyway, no one serious yet. Just some fuck-ups she knew from school. Or met in town or something. No one like us."

Raoul nodded. He could hear the pain in David's voice.

A dick's a dick, at least when it's been in your wife, no matter how much or little money it's associated with.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Well, I've got to get rid of her. She disgusts me. But it's humiliating."

Raoul just kept nodding, looking at the whiskey. "How much of this have you got?"

David handed him the entire bottle, half empty with a label Raoul had never seen before, and Raoul poured himself another shot.

"You know what this means?" David asked.

Raoul shook his head.

"It means I'm old."

Raoul just sipped the whiskey.

"I should've kept Josie. She'd lost her looks, but she was decent at least."

Raoul nodded.

"This little bitch has me by the balls, though."

"How's that?"

"She knows I cheated on her first. I fucked up the prenup. I think she set me up."

"What?"

"Yeah. It was one of her friends. I think they set me up together."

"Oh, shit."

"Credit where credit's due," David sighed. "They got me."

"Jesus."

"Yeah." David reached for the bottle, but Raoul poured it for him. He threw it back in one shot, cleared his throat, and then looked back at Raoul. "So I need a favor."

"Okay." Raoul offered more whisky but David waved it off.

"I want you to break her."

Raoul just blinked. He was a worldly man, but this was an unusual request even in his experience.

"She's mad about you. Everyone can see it. Hell, she says your name in her fucking sleep. But she's humiliated me, and I want you to humiliate her."

Raoul nodded. Hell hath no fury, apparently, like a geriatric scorned.

"What do you want me to do to her?"

"Whatever. Just break her. Humiliate her. Make her regret this." He sighed with resignation, looking into his empty glass. "She's going to get tens of millions of dollars. That can't be helped. But make it hurt."

"Okay," Raoul nodded. "I'll do what I can."

He would need time to think over the ethics of this request, but for the moment "what I can" was honest enough.

"Thank you."

They sat in silence for awhile. Raoul poured himself another shot.

"You like that, huh?"

Raoul nodded.

"Ever heard of it?"

Raoul looked at the label again, searched his memory. He was something of a whiskey connoisseur, and he thought he knew his Scotch, but he couldn't remember anything like this.

"No."

"Very small distillery. Lovely place near the shore. It's not actually Islay. It's on Arran, about two islands away."

Raoul nodded.

"I know Arran."

"I own a third of it."

"Really?" Raoul smiled.

"Yeah. The distillery, not the island. But I do have a place there. I used to take vacations there. Lovely little home, old place about forty yards back from a rocky shore. Waves crashing all night and day. Emerald lawn, like a painting. A little bit of isolated beach when the tide's out. Fantastic."

"I'd love to visit sometime."

"Actually, I'd like you to have it."

Raoul looked at him. "To have it?"

"I'm old, Raoul. I might never fly all the way over there again. But if I change my mind, I'm sure you'd let me visit."

"Of course, but..."

"No, it's nothing. You can buy it from me if you feel bad. I'll give you a good deal. Hell, you can have it for a dollar."

"Why don't I have a look at it first?"

"Of course. And why don't you take her with you?"

Raoul shook his head.

"Before she goes anywhere with me, you've got to divorce her."

David nodded.

Raoul waited.

"Does she even know?"

David eventually sighed. "Not yet. But I should do that right now, while you're here."

David was in his seventies, but slouched in his chair at that moment, he looked at least ten years older than that.

"You gonna be okay?"

David nodded. "Send her in for me?"

Raoul stood up and offered his hand to help David get up. Then, when David was standing, Raoul embraced him like a grandfather.

"Happens to everyone, eventually," David said.

"Yeah."

"I'll manage it more gracefully after this."

Raoul chuckled and looked down at him.

"Why don't you just keep her then? Reign her in? Or let her play, as long as she keeps you comfortable?"

"No," David shrugged, stepping back to look up at him. "I'm too old for all that now. I don't want drama. I'll just get rid of her. I need you to do my dirty work for me."

Raoul nodded.

"And if you get anything out of it, good for you."

"What do you want me to do, actually?"

"Well, if you're up for it..."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to flirt with her a bit, but not sleep with her. Get her to introduce her friends to you, sleep with them. Make her jealous. Get them on your side. And turn them all against her. Make it hurt."

Raoul nodded.

"She's got nice-looking friends. She was a cheerleader back at Florida. She was in the College of Drama. A gaggle of them are out here now trying to sleep their way into the movies."

Raoul nodded.

"They'll all fuck you of course. They're all sluts."

Raoul snorted.

"I didn't mean it like that," David laughed.

"It's okay," Raoul playfully punched his shoulder to reassure him. Two old boys.

"Can you do this for me?" he asked.

"You're asking me to sleep with beautiful women."

"Yeah."

"Well, you know that I ordinarily wait until marriage, but I'll see what I can do."

David managed to smile.

"Send her in for me, then."

2

So our morally-conflicted hero left David in the library. He found the ladies on the back porch, sipping champagne with gold flecks, looking over about an acre of grass.

"Davina," he said, neutrally. "David's in his library."

"I know."

"He wants to talk to you."

Her eyebrows popped. "Really?"

Raoul nodded, and she scuttled off.

Now he was alone with his sisters on David's back porch.

"You won't believe what we've just been hearing," Sam began.

"Bet I would."

"So you've heard too."

"Something like. In fact, I think it's all about to go down right now," he warned.

"Oh, wow."

"Should we get out of here?"

Raoul shook his head. "I think he wants me to take her away when he's done."

Sam raised her chin suspiciously. "With you?"

Raoul nodded.

"Is he giving her to you or something?"

"No. I'm not to touch her. I think he just wants to keep her away from the media, if possible."

"So you're supposed to lock her up or something."

"Kind of. Maybe. Or something."

His sisters were silent, which meant they disapproved. He accepted it, because they probably would've had even greater disapproval of his actual assignment.

Which, he reflected, he was still not sure he would accept. He liked David, but a foolish old man's broken heart was not his business.

And he didn't yet know for sure that Davina was actually wrong.

On the other hand, his plan was actually innocuous. Just make her jealous a bit. Sleep with her friends. No harm in that.

And even to Raoul, David was a man whose gratitude could be valuable.

Speaking of which, he'd carried the Scotch out of the library.

"Drink?" he offered his sisters.

"Please," Sam said, pouring her champagne into a fern. "This kitschy shit is nasty."

They passed the bottle around.

"That's good," Reza observed. "What is it?" She read the label. "Ever heard of that?"

"It's in the Hebrides. David owns it," Raoul stated. "Giving it to me."

He smiled in the dark as his sisters suddenly became ferociously silent.

He respected his sisters more than anyone, but the boy in him couldn't help enjoying their disapproval.

A few moments later, the shouting started. Then a door slammed. Something glass shattered. They could hear her shouting on her way up the stairs.

Raoul passed the bottle around again. It was almost empty when it got back to him, so he downed it.

"Looking forward to having more of that."

3

About ten minutes later, Davina showed up on the porch with a suitcase.

"Let's go," she ordered.

"What?" Raoul said.

"I've got to get out of here," she explained, much more humbly.

"This doesn't appear to be any of our business," he stated. "But we are going to leave."

Davina jumped. "No! Please, take me with you," she begged.

"With me?"

"Please."

"No."

"No, please!" She dropped her suitcase and hugged him. Clearly she expected to get whatever she wanted just by pushing her tits into his stomach.

"I'll take you to one of your friend's houses," Raoul conceded, "if David agrees."

"He will," she said quickly. "He wants you to take me with you."

"He wants..." Raoul began, feigning uncertainty.

"He said you..." she paused, suddenly shy.

"Yeah?"

"He said you like me."

"No," Raoul said, and he could immediately see that it hurt her. "Not like that."

"Oh, well, that's what I told him," she said. "It's ridiculous," she added, too obviously hoping he'd contradict her.

She was not a good liar.

"I'll talk to him for a moment. You figure out where you want us to drop you off."

Back in the library, Raoul found David crying. A titan of the entertainment industry reduced to a broken little old man. He sat next to him on the sofa, put an arm around him.

"You alright, old man?"

"Yeah. I've gotten weepy in my old age."

"Tell you the truth. I'd just as soon take you with me and leave her here."

"I appreciate that. But the Scotch is here."

"She really hurt you didn't she?"

"I can't believe I fell for it. I've been a foolish, fold old man."

Lear. Was it that bad? Raoul mused. At any age, a broken heart is a broken heart.

"I like your plan," Raoul said eventually.

David looked up. "Really?"

"Yeah. I'll fuck her friends for you, make her jealous. Even if they aren't very good looking."

"Thank you. And then throw her out. Don't give her anything."

"Alright."

"Thank you."

"You gonna be ok?"

"I've got work. I'll be fine."

Raoul nodded.

"I wish I'd had a boy like you," David said, finally.

Oh shit, Raoul thought. The alcohol has hit him.

"So you want me to take her with me tonight?"

"Would you? Lead her on, but then stash her in a guest room. Maybe you can even bring over a girl to make her jealous tonight."

"Maybe. How long do you want me to keep her?"

"As long as it takes. Make her beg."

"Can I have another bottle of that Scotch?"

"Have as much as you want. I'm giving you the whole damn distillery. My third of it, anyway."

"It's damn good stuff."

"I know. Don't tell anyone."

4

The plan was really quite catty, which Raoul enjoyed.

Not everything has to be serious all the time.

He found his sisters and Davina waiting in the living room.

"Davina," he said, "David has asked me to invite you to stay at my place until you guys can work things out. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she purred.

Raoul nodded.

"Let's go then." He looked at his silent sisters. "Obviously we'll drop you two off on the way."

5

This was before Raoul had built his place on the mountain. At that time, he lived south of the city, along the shore, near where Nixon had once lived.

After they dropped his sisters off, he sat alone with Davina in the back.

"So David thinks I've got a thing for you?"

"Yeah."

Raoul looked her over skeptically.

"Then why would he send you home with me?"

She couldn't take the silence. "I guess he wants to get rid of me. I told him he's ridiculous. A man like you..."

Raoul nodded.

"I could see myself liking you."

"Really?" she brightened up like a switch had been flipped.

"Maybe," he shrugged. "You know, I would feel better about this if we had one or two of your friends along."

"Why?"

"Just to prevent rumors. I don't like scandal."

She bit her lip.

"Can you think of anyone? Who would help you out right now?"

"Well, I guess, maybe, Candace?"

"Don't ask me. I don't know any of your friends. Tell you what though. Just for tonight it's okay, but tomorrow, let's have a bunch of them over for a beach party."

"Really?"

"Beach party slash slumber party. Let them see what a handsome guy you're living with now."

While she glowed, he rolled down the front window to talk to his driver.

"Luetta, let's make a stop at Charlie's."

"Yes sir," she said, and the window rolled back up.

"Who's Charlie?"

"Friend of mine. Lovely girl."

Davina looked away.

"Anyway, tell your friends to bring skimpy bikinis and see-through jammies."

"Okay," she said, and her voice broke like she might cry.

My god, Raoul thought. She's like a little kid. This is too easy.

He began to have his doubts.

6

When they picked up Charlie, Raoul told Davina to sit up front with the driver again.

Charlie was part of what Raoul's sisters referred to as his harem — one of the dozens of women who were available to him at any time, day or night.

An aspiring actress, the highlight of her career so far was a scene on the sitcom Three Halves of a Man where she briefly appeared in a bikini. She was really hot, and a very cute strawberry blonde, but she had almost no talent. She kept hoping Raoul would use his connections to help her, and he kept telling her it wasn't going to happen. But he'd paid off her student loans, and paid her rent a few times, and she was in love with him.

He'd chosen her for this night's business for one very particular reason...

7

The driver let them out in front of his house.

"I'll take your bag," Raoul said.

"Thank you." Davina affected dignity, but she simply sounded hurt.

He led them inside.

"I'll give you the tour tomorrow," he told Davina. "I'm too tired now. But I'll give you the nursery. That can be your room. Conveniently, it's right next to mine, and no one's using it right now, but there are girls in my guest bedrooms."

"Girls?"

"Pardon me. I should've said women. But they're young, like you."

He led them down a hall.

His house was a large rectangle surrounding a lovely courtyard. Mission revival exterior, but a lot of Japanese influence on the interior. The hall was really a porch overlooking the courtyard, like a lanai.

It was a very pretty place, calm and peaceful and beautiful, but what Raoul liked best about it was that he could fuck his women in the courtyard: outdoors, but perfectly private.

Or, as in this case, not so private.

8

Raoul usually kept the nursery empty, but it had a small twin bed. He dumped Davina there, showed her where the bathroom was, told her to help herself to any toiletries, he'd see her at breakfast in the morning, and goodnight.

And he shut the door behind him as he left.

"Now, you come here," he growled playfully at Charlie, who screamed and ran away squealing.

She had an amazing voice. At best, she squeaked like a bath toy, and at worst she wailed like a siren.

And during sex, she did both.

A lot.

And loudly.

So when he caught her, he carried her, tickling as she screamed, past the nursery into his room.

Once in his room, he pinned her to the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist, nibbling on her ear, her neck, her shoulders.

"Oh! Fuck!" Charlie screamed and laughed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck!"

And this was before he'd even gotten her shirt off.

"Wait, wait!" she shouted between screams.

"What?"

He paused, resting his forehead on hers, smirking while she caught her breath. A few moments later she was looking intensely into his eyes, still breathing hard after all that squealing.

"Won't she hear?"

"Who?"

"Her."

He shrugged as if he didn't know, but in fact knew she could hear them right at that moment. He knew she heard him ask "who" and he knew that probably hurt her a little.

He simply winked, and then rumbled, "I'm gonna fuck you."

"I know," she gasped, eyes wide, understanding that she was meant to be heard.

"I mean I'm gonna fuck you."

"I know!"

"Hard."

"I know!"

"Pull your shirt off then. I want to see your tits. I'm tired of waiting."

She obeyed instantly, as he kept smirking. Then she popped off her bra.

"Fuck yeah," he said. "I love your tit freckles."

With one hand under her ass, he lifted her up higher so he could lick her nipples.

She just kept squealing.

"Oh! Oooooooh! Raouuuuuuuuul!"

As he flicked her nipples with his tongue, then pinched them between his lips, one then the other, then back, taking an entire tit into his mouth, she alternately slapped his back, then the wall, then his back, then the wall.

He raised his head to her face and exulted. "Yeah! You know I love your fucking tits!"

"I knoooow!" she gasped like a train whistle, and then, when he resumed his oral attention to her breasts, she went back to squealing and slapping the wall.

Then he got an idea.

"You know what we've never done that I'd like to do?"

"What?"

"Sixty-nine."

"We've done that!" she protested.

"Standing up. With you upside down."

"Oooooooh," she purred. "I'd like that."

So he flipped her upside down, and of course as she spun she screamed like a kid on a roller coaster.

Her skirt flopped down over her torso and, with his lips, he pulled her panties down to her thighs. Charlie kicked the wall several times as she tried to pull them the rest of the way off while undoing his belt and trousers.

12