BBW Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Adult BBW daughter comes to visit after divorce.
2.8k words
4.21
74.8k
97

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Kay had never been a "skinny Minnie" and was built more like a linebacker - solid and thick but never fat. As she blossomed after high school and adulthood, her assets grew beyond expectations, and she filled out a sweater and jeans nicely. As she got into her 20s, through tech school and her job and after few kids, she began putting on weight. Working in the office, always running around for the kids, bad eating habits kept her from losing weight, and she became the typical thirtysomething mom with a big ass.

When the kids were a bit older - in their teens - Kay was approaching mid-thirties, her husband left her for the stereotypical "younger" (and thinner) woman. She was devastated, and was feeling very down about herself, so I suggested she come for a visit the following weekend to get her mind off of things. On Friday, I hit the store, picked up a couple bottles of her favorite wine and the ingredients for lasagna, her favorite meal.

She comes over and I give her a hug, sort of a "hello hug", but I know that she needs more than that, so when she pulls away, I pull her in tight and just hold her in my embrace. She starts to cry, letting it all out. "It's ok, baby girl, it's Ok. Daddy is here, Daddy is always here for you." She collapses into me, and we just stand there, holding each other, letting her relax and relieve the tension and pressure. It feels nice to help her. She has always been a bit weak, a bit too reliant on the appreciation of others for her own good. I hold her tight, and wait until she lets up before I do.

Finally, I let her go, look down at her tear stained face. She looks up at me and smiles. "Thank you daddy, I love you!" I smile down at her, and tell her "You'll always be my sweet baby, Kay!" and bend down to kiss her on the forehead, but for some reason, I see her face smiling, and instead, I kiss her on the lips. Just a peck, but we both sort of get a bit awkward about that, and then we laugh. "I must look a mess!" she says.

"Heh. Never!" I lie. "Go get cleaned up, I'll put your bags in the guest room, dinner is almost ready!"

I crack the wine, pour us each a glass, and put the lasagna out. We talk about the kids, about life, about the job. After dinner, I open the second bottle, and we head into the living room. She giggles a bit. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" She asks when I bring her a fresh glass.

I laugh, "oooh baby, yeah! Take advantage of you! Ha!"

We drop ourselves on the sofa, and put our glasses of wine on the table. I grab the remote, turn on Netflix, and we spend 20 minutes alternately saying, "What's that?", reading the Info, and one or the other saying, "Nah. Next." We finally settle on a "coming of age" story. Whatever, After 20 minutes, I'm ready to just back and relax a bit. The movie starts, and I throw my feet up on the table to lay back a bit, tossing my arm over the top of the sofa.

After a couple of minutes, Kay reaches up, takes her wine glass, and leans back and over under my arm, and settles in right next to me. I instinctively bring my arm down around her shoulders, and she curls up a bit and leans into me, as if I am her pillow. She puts her hand on my chest to lean her face against, and then grabs a small little pillow to use as a cushion to get her head propped so she can sit, lean, cuddle and watch the show at the same time.

"This is nice," she says, and snuggles in a bit closer, doing that "cat paw the ground" thing to get herself perfectly arranged. I give her shoulder a bit of a squeeze, pulling her in a bit tighter for that brief second, but keep my arm holding her, rubbing her upper arm now and then in a petting motion. We settle in to watch the movie.

The movie really doesn't grab my attention, but she seems into it, sipping her wine, leaning against me, me holding her close. It's nice. There is a sex scene on the movie, and whatever, the wine, the way the girl on the screen moved, me being bored, my mind went on its own little journey and started thinking about the actress, etc. and my penis decided to react a bit and became hard. Not in a raging way, but full erection in reaction to my simple little fantasy of the actress.

I rub Kay's shoulder a bit while having this fantasy, and I feel her close and cuddled to me, and wow, I can feel her breasts pressing against me, and I stop. Um, what am I doing? I go to reach for my wine and realize I can't got to it with her laying on me.

"You need your glass?" she asks me.

I look down, and she has turned up her face towards me. So beautiful. What a sweet look and face she has. I'm so proud of her.

"Yeah, I can't reach it!" I giggle a bit. She struggles to move, being her size, she isn't exactly nimble. "Here hold mine a second", and she hand me her glass as she tries to roll her heavyset body around to get the angle to grab the glass off the table for me. After a couple of lunges to get herself up from her laying position to a half sitting position, she reaches for the glass and loses her balance a bit. Her left arm comes down on me, her hand drops down to catch herself right at my upper thigh, and her forearm presses squarely onto my erection. She presses down to lean forward to grab the glass, crushing my cock between my pubis and her hefty arm, and she pauses for a second as she picks up my glass, as if realizing what is there.

Again, she isn't exactly easily moved, so she rolls back a bit and hands me my glass to my other hand, and all the while my erection is pressed into her. Seems like it took longer to get back than it did to get there, but the first part didn't have an erection pressed against her forearm. Finally, she gets back into position, and removes her arm, untrapping my cock from its prison. I ignore it like nothing happened.

"thanks!, sorry I made you move. I know you were comfortable." As I hand her her glass back, just a bit shaken with the private touching over the past 7-10 seconds, I say with no pun intended, "I know that was hard for you, but I appreciate what you did."

She snickers. I blush, "I meant 'difficult' for you..."

She laughs "Stop it, I'm teasing. Relax. It's just a male reaction. I mean, shes hot, I get it. Her body is perfect."

"Well, it's body double most likely, not her."

"Then the body double is perfect! Not like me, I'm ugly. I get the opposite reaction."

"that's not true, you are extremely pretty. Gorgeous, in fact. Any man would be lucky to be with you."

"Yeah, right." She says, "No one wants a fat woman like me. Mitch said he left me because I'm so fat, it disgusted him."

"Oh baby, you're beautiful! All of you is gorgeous. ANY guy would be lucky to have someone like you. You're amazing!" I touch her face, push her hair behind her ears, as we laid there cuddling.

"You're just saying that because you HAVE to" she replies with a pout.

I pull her chin up with my hand, so that she has to look me in the face. I look down at her.

"Kay, you can see my face, so you know I am being 100% truthful. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. No one else in the world even comes close."

She smiles as if to laugh it off, but I keep her looking at me. I am dead serious. She tries to look away, but I pull her chin back so she has to look at me. "I am serious, Kay. No one comes even close to you."

The smile fades as she sees in my eyes I am not lying, and tears start to well up. "Oh Daddy!" she cries, "I love you so much!" We awkwardly hug tightly with one arm each as we hold our glasses with the other. We hold this pose for a good minute, tight hold, and we rubbing her arm and back as I pull her towards me. It feels correct, like this is how it should be.

"Now cuddle up, and watch the movie!" I tell her with a laugh. She gets back into position, but downs her glass and puts in on the coffee table. She wraps her right arm around my waist, and lays against me like before, but it seems different somehow. I have my arm around her still, but I feel her curves more against me. Instead of feeling HER against me, I feel a breast pressing against me, specifically aware of her womanly parts, rather than just a woman.

My cock stirs a bit with that thought, not in the fantasy way from before, but a physiological reaction of man + woman in close quarters. I try to ignore it, make it go down by will alone, but the more I think about NOT thinking about it, the more it eggs my hard-on on. She adjusts herself, and I feel the heft of her heavy breasts hanging down and banging against my body as she rearranges, and they are hanging down my side, and resting on my upper thigh, just an inch or two from my hardening dick. I feel it grow to full mast, and it is pressing against my shorts in a quite obvious way. I can't move to hide it while she is laying on me without being obvious or squirming to make her notice it, so I try my earlier tactic, and ignore it completely.

This seems to work, but slowly, and as it starts to go down, she pushes up, fluffs the little pillow, and rearranges herself, and it comes back to life as each time her breasts bounce on me and the plop onto my leg. She seems to hug me lower and tighter each time. Or maybe it's that my body is betraying me, and it seems closer because my dick is sticking up more.

I know I should just say I have to pee, get up and come back rearranged, or just go to bed. I don't. It's just an erection, it's not like we're actively doing anything. We're watching a movie, that's all. Funny how we can rationalize anything if we want to in order to ignore what is right in our faces.

After the third such rearrangement of her pillow in as many scenes, her ponderous breasts fall and rest a good 4 inches left of where they had been, right on top of my member. It hardens fully. Unless she's been paralyzed in her tits, there is no hiding a hard cock sticking into her big, heavy breasts. She pulls me tight in an embrace as she lays there, dick sticking into her breasts. I freeze, stop actively petting and rubbing her shoulder and arm. Way to make it obvious, idiot.

Her heavy breast feels so nice and warm and soft, but the weight of her huge tit holds my erection tight like it is being squeezed. I can't believe that I have a hard-on against my daughter's breasts, and I try to focus on the show. Apparently there is a show on the TV. In addition, I can't believe that she can't feel this, or isn't moving. My only thought is that it is as awkward for her as it is for me. I start thinking of things to say to break the ice, without acknowledging the situation, but as I am pondering, of course, another sex scene comes on, this one more vocal sounds than actual skin showing, which is worse for some reason. Either way, my dick seems to get even harder, and is still trapped under her, and I want to move a bit to release the pressure of the clothes, the breast, body, but I dare not. I am taking the path of least resistance - just ignore it - and I am sticking to it, no matter how awkward.

After about 10 minutes, it starts to subside, but it stays semi hard, and I don't have such a pressure. I begin cuddling again, rubbing her arm and shoulder and back, and less concerned with penis and breast contact, and just relax. The rest of the movie goes by the same as the first half - adjustment, breast on cock, reaction, subsiding. After 90 minutes of this, it stops being weird, and I just enjoy the company, and ignore the "bodily" reactions.

The movie ends, and I state, "I'm old, I have to go to bed now."

"Can't we watch another one?" she whines.

"Tomorrow honey, I really have to get to bed."

We both get up, and I grab both glasses, "I'll put these in the sink, you get ready first." As my apartment only has the one bathroom, we have to share. "Brush your teeth, whatever, I'll clean up here. Good night, dear."

"Daddy!?" she says. I stop halfway to the kitchen.

"Yes dear?"

"Can I get a hug good night at least?" she asks, sort of swaying herself back and forth. That look was a bit different on her than on other women who pull that, as her size sort of makes her whole body move back and forth in a wave.

I come over, and I give her a big hug. She presses into me, very tightly, her breasts into my chest, her belly pressing me, and she buries her head in my shoulder.

I hug her tight, trying to wrap my arms all the way around her, but failing, so I rub her back up and down on both sides. The hug lasts a good 20 seconds, about 15 seconds more than an overly long, uncomfortable hug would be. I feel her breasts, her belly, her softness, and it feels good. I could hold her like that all night. I start to pull away, and she pulls me in closer, and presses against me harder.

"Hold me a bit longer" she whispers.

I do. After about a minute of this, almost like the slowest two-step ever, I pull my head back. She looks up at me, adoringly. She is so beautiful. I bend down to kiss her forehead, but again, her face turns up to me, as if waiting and wanting, and I kiss her on the lips. Softly. Almost imperceptibly soft, where our lips touched, held but never pressed, for 2-3 seconds. I break away, and before I pull away, I go back in for another, this time with a slightly open mouth and I place the most soft, quick, sensuous, non-French kiss ever on her. I don't know why. It just felt right. I look down at her, and smile. She looks at me with an odd look that I cannot place, similar to the awkwardness of when she first arrived. I pull away, ashamed. "OK, dear, I love you, good night." I kiss her forehead, give her a quick squeeze, and turn away to the kitchen to finish cleaning up, leaving her standing there.

I don't know why I kissed her like that the second time. I'm such a tool. What could she possibly be thinking - first the erection, now this? I wait in the kitchen, feeling the fool, washing dishes as slowly as possible until I hear her finish in the bathroom and go to the guest bedroom.

I clean up and get ready for bed, and head into the bathroom to get ready for bed, face flushed in embarrassment and a bit of a blood flow problem to my nether regions. I get ready and head into bed, but can't sleep. I rollover and toss and turn all night, mind torn and kicking myself for my stupidity and at the same time I kept thinking about those amazingly heavy breasts as they lay against my manhood.