BC Ch. 10: Living with Liv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent to grab her, bring her body to me.

"I'm done, remember?" She shoved me away, flapped her tongue at my frenulum.

I groaned, shuddered. Her nasal, omnipotent laughter rolled over my balls. Her tongue lapped and flickered under my cock head, even as her hand blurred.

I arched, gripped the sofa like she might lick me into the air.

And burst.

She cheered as hot, frantic ropes blasted over my belly, her rubbing and flip-flapping tongue unaltered, even as they grew slick.

"Look! Cwor!" She presented her cum-splattered lips and chin triumphantly, then dipped again, dropping her mouth over my still-jerking cock.

She chuckled as I grunted and spasmed, sucking me as if drawing poison from a snake bite. As If exorcising my dark, guilt-ridden fucking soul.

Then... well I don't know. I can't remember what happened next. Later, Liv boasted she sucked me unconscious then finished herself on the edge of the sofa seat with my cock still in her mouth. All I remember is I waking in the middle of the night with Liv snoring on my chest. And that I was happy.

Starting a relationship with your flatmate is like putting it on fast-forward—like a Rocky montage. We went straight from strangers to partners. I moved out of the utility room back onto the mezzanine and we compared diaries to make sure our days overlapped more often. I looked up healthier recipes to cook for her and washed her dirty clothes with mine. And, yes, we discovered a mutual love of Rocky films. Meanwhile we fucked and licked and sucked on every square millimetre of the fancy pad I was still paying for.

Sex was a little strange, leaning heavily on the porno. I mean we never had one of those dreamy fucks where your skin melts together and you can't stop kissing and orgasms bring tears to your eyes. Instead, for example, Liv sucked me awake once and kept me at the edge of coming for an hour, just to see if she could. I woke another day to her whispering, "Breakfast in bed!" And opened my eyes to find her crouched naked over my face. Fucking was always, always, doggy or cowgirl, and always long, hard and amazing... but we never kissed.

And she never mentioned Xanthe again. Until one Sunday. The day of the phone call.

"BC? I'm at Xanthe's and we're bored, can you come over?"

"Liv, I'm working." I wasn't. It was our two month anniversary and I was making her favourite salads and decking the flat out with candles. I wasn't going to ask her to marry me, but I wanted to put out feelers and see how she reacted.

"But we're bored. DANGEROUSLY bored."

"Gimme the address, I'll be there in 10."

I ran to Xanthe's flat. However "flat" is too ordinary a word for where Xanthe lived. An entire hollowed out floor of some 19th century warehouse that she described as a "squat." This was such a flagrant lie—her family had owned the entire block for generations—that out of a kind of embarrassed politeness we all played along. There weren't too many squatters who offset their shabby-chic brick and boards with a Gaggenau kitchen and B&O media systems.

When I got there, the front door was open and I found them in front of a TV so enormous it functioned as a room divider. They were sprawled, legs entangled on some great leather cloud of a sofa. Liv was dressed in just her black lycra dance top and a short tartan skirt. With a jolt, I recalled she'd left the house wearing leggings. Why'd she taken them off? Xanthe was in some beatnik pedal pushers and French a polo, both black so that she looked like a cat burglar despite her vibrant, messy, copper hair.

I couldn't see the screen but it sounded like they were watching someone give birth.

Liv scampered over, throwing her arms round me with a big sigh. "Oh thank you sweet pea!" Her hips nudged my thigh. "Do you want a cup of tea? We're watching porn..."

"Then tea would be perfect, thanks very much—Oh... hello to you too!" Xanthe had padded across the room and as Liv disappeared to make the tea, her friend hugged me hard as well, kissing me on the neck. I didn't know if I should return it and settled for patting her shoulder. This made her snort and lean back to stare at me, her hips wedged against mine and nudging as needily as Liv. Startling sapphire eyes flicked about my face.

"I don't remember him, darling," she shouted. "But I approve!" She spun on her heal to return to the sofa. "Come and watch 'Cum Hungry and Wet' with us umm... sweet pea"

The press of her curves still haunted my embrace. Xanthe was like an untamed version of my girlfriend. Where Liv was contained and powerful, Xanthe was ample and bouncy.

She flopped into the seat, smirking. "I think you're just in time for a money shot. Liv do you want me to pause?"

"No! I'm here!"

I sat next to Xanthe, who immediately planted both her bare feet in my lap. Liv hurried over with a mug. I took it from her as she dropped on the other side of me, looping a leg over my knee. She grabbed my free arm to hug it to the front of her, wedging it with her skirt between her thighs. "Oh yes, he is close isn't he?"

My head spun and I sipped tepid tea and watched some veiny great cock being sucked and rubbed by a woman with spidery eyelashes. Liv provided commentary.

"He's being rewarded for fixing her car..."

Xanthe continued. "And then licking her to orgasm, and then fucking her doggie to another."

"He fucked her dog?"

The girls giggled. "Doggie style," they chorused and laughed again.

"Jesus how can he last so long?"

Xanthe sighed. "Splendid isn't it? Not long now"

"You've seen this before?"

Xanthe nodded, took my tea off me and sipped it.

Liv pointed at the pile of opened DVD's next to the TV. "We're working our way through Xanthe's stash— Oh there we are...."

With a growl like a grizzly bear, the guy spurted. The woman rubbed crazy-fast and her moans almost drowned out his as she mysteriously went into fits of ecstasy, tossing his cum all over the place.

The girls hummed and shifted in their seats. The woman on screen worked herself up to a fever pitch, sliding her mouth messily over the cum covered cock and licking up great dollops of it. The girls watched quietly. Xanthe rubbed her feet together. Liv kicked her leg.

The clean-up scene faded to black. I took a breath to say, "Thanks for the tea and porn Xanthe, we've got to go now." But Liv stayed put, nuzzled into my neck and nibbled my ear.

Another movie came on. A woman was pleasuring herself over a picture of a fashion model when-- hey presto --the model suddenly walked into the room.

Xanthe took my tea off me again and slurped at it. "Oh no!" she said theatrically and up-ended the cup in my lap.

I leapt up. Both girls squealed and lunged at my jeans. "Quick take them off!"

Luckily -- probably deliberately now I think about it -- the tea wasn't hot. "You've watched too much porn," I whinged.

Xanthe bit back a grin and pointed to a huge, steel sliding door. "Bathroom's in there if you want to... clean up?"

I caught Liv's eye. She winked, and tipped her chin at the bathroom as if to say, "Go on."

This wasn't the afternoon I expected.

I showered briefly but forcefully, expecting to be jumped any moment by over-horny girls. Then I noticed my clothes had gone, along with all the towels.

Back in the lounge, the TV noise had been replaced with a thundering dub bass under some kind of choral chanting. I slid the door open to call for a towel, but the girls were distracted.

They'd turned the TV off. Xanthe sat watching Liv swing her skirt along to the music. Liv's gaze was locked to her friend, doe-eyed, her cheeks pink. Submissive but omnipotent. I recognised the expression. I thought it was reserved just for me, for us, a look that said: "I know you like what you see." The look she wore naked.

Then she caught my eye and wolf-whistled. Xanthe turned, waggled her eyebrows and waved a towel like a flag.

"We've sunk into debauchery," Liv announced. "Xanthe wants to dry you while I strip."

Clutching my confused semi-erection I sloshed and dripped over to the sofa to stand by Xanthe. Liv grimaced as I tried to grab her with a wet arm.

Xanthe sat perched on the edge of her sofa-cloud with her legs crossed. Her eyes ran up and down my body.

Liv tugged my hands away from my crotch. My cock nodded hard under the girls' gaze.

"You like?" Liv asked her friend. She sounded anxious. I flexed like a body-builder on a podium.

Xanthe twitched a nod. She bit her lip, and reached up to briefly buff my torso before fluffily rubbing my cock and balls. She rolled blank eyes up at me. I couldn't tell if she was she turned on, but shy, or on autopilot.

"Fuck yes." Liv started her dance with a dainty bow while she removed her knickers. If all ballets started that way I would be a very cultured man.

Xanthe rubbed my thighs like horse's flanks, in between hungry glances at my girlfriend. Liv writhed to the music, and sinuously pulled off her top so her perky breasts could join the dance.

Stooped to my shins, Xanthe's cheek brushed my dick. She gave it a quick kiss. Liv swore, so Xanthe kissed me again, smiling at Liv. My girlfriend pirouetted until her skirt lifted over her bottom, and then, with a flourish, spun it away from her.

Xanthe chucked the towel at my face and gave Liv a round of applause.

Liv's dance -- naked now -- slinked her slowly toward us. Her hands fluttered down over her breasts and down her belly, both framing and hiding her mound simultaneously. Xanthe, already on her knees from drying me, opened her arms to greet my girlfriend's hips. I faltered, wanting to be where Xanthe was.

Liv smiled at us and inverted effortlessly, presenting a handstand of her rear to us.

Xanthe laughed, clapped again. Then Liv spread her legs, 180 degrees, in a perfect "T". Her gymnastics blossomed her, the stamen of her clitoral hood pushed up, a dew-drop at the join of her inner petals.

Xanthe and I ducked to kiss Liv's cunt at the same time. We knocked heads. Liv and I guffawed. Xanthe gasped, "Fucksake."

Liv's arms quivered, so I knelt in front of her to hold her steady for Xanthe. Liv nuzzled kisses at my balls and cock. Xanthe tucked her hair behind her ear, flicked me a charmingly awkward glance and pressed a kiss into my girlfriend's sex.

I didn't anticipate the exquisite pain of watching this beautiful woman tenderly love up my love's most intimate parts. The parts that Liv described as "for your eyes only—and mine, when I'm bored."

Worse, the relishing, urging noises Liv was making for Xanthe, she usually made for me, and the arousal stringing between Xanthe's plump lips and Liv's hole were in response to her attentions, not mine.

Xanthe shot me a sly look, as if reading my mind, then slurped along Liv's slot. I had to take all my girlfriend's weight as she groaned. Then Xanthe turned on me. Licking Liv off her lips, she lunged to shove her tongue in my mouth.

It wasn't so much a kiss as Xanthe forcing Liv's taste into me. I guessed it was passion, and sucked her tongue. A curious sensation with Liv simultaneously taking my cock into her mouth.

Xanthe hopped to her feet, yanked her top off, then scrabbled at her trousers, to writhe them off with her G-string. Liv waved her legs to be put down.

No sooner had Xanthe chucked her clothes, than Liv had settled behind her. Xanthe had a round, fleshy vulva, her puckering already thickly glossed. I leant toward it, but Xanthe tipped her hips back at Liv, planting her feet wide.

Liv's moans muffled into Xanthe and I did my best to get under, eventually finding an angle where my tongue found her clit, and my girlfriend's tongue already there.

Xanthe gasped, almost despite herself. She gripped my head as if I might stop. Shivered. "Holy... wow!"

Liv and I chortled and ate, our tongues slipping over each other as we devoured our prey. Liv took my cock, but didn't wank me, it felt reassuring, like being claimed. I reached between her thighs, and cupped her soggy folds to return the loving gesture. She gripped my hand and shoved my middle finger into her.

Xanthe grunted and her vagina pulsed.

Liv must've felt it too. She went, "Ymm..." into her friend's sex and rocked her hips as I finger-fucked her.

Xanthe slid her feet further apart, bent her legs at the knee and pushed back at Liv, away from me. Liv released me and lay her head on the edge of the sofa seat. Xanthe spread over Liv's mouth, her jaw agape. She rubbed her hips up and down my girlfriend's face. Liv's fingers took over from mine between her legs.

I rubbed my cock under Xanthe. She dipped, took my tip into her mouth, then squealed.

Liv's fingers dug between her legs, and she screamed into her friend's quivering hips. Xanthe groaned on my cock. I clamped down on the urge to come.

The girls guttural noises softened into random shudders, puffed breath and laughter. Xanthe languorously nodded at my erection as if it soothed her own climax, then Liv slid out from under her and she released me. They chuckled and kissed, Xanthe running her tongue around my girlfriend's shining mouth, pivoting about their snogging, their limbs wobbly, until Xanthe flopped on top of Liv.

I watched them squirm together on the floor, my cock chilling. My clothes had been slung on a chair. I could grab them and go, and neither would probably notice. I thought about the surprise I'd arranged for Liv at home.

"Don't just stand there." Xanthe opened her legs to lie them on top of Liv's, already spread beneath her. She wriggled her bottom. "Fuck us!"

I knelt where their two flushed, wet vulvas lay pressed together, and slid my cock effortlessly deep into Liv's hole. She yelped in Xanthe's kiss, but I slid out and straight into Xanthe, who squeaked too. They cackled and wriggled. "Again!"

I plunged into one hole, then the other, building up a rhythm and creating a brilliant syncopation of gasps that had the girls weak with laughter.

It was fun but impossible to properly fuck like this so I grabbed Liv's hips and worked at her first, making her squirm and sigh below her friend, noises muffled by their incessant kissing. Then, when I thought Liv might cum, I swapped hole and ploughed under Xanthe's bubble butt.

I fucked them into a kind of charged silence, punctuated only by their kissing and increasingly sporadic hilarity. After a few minutes, as I swapped one for the other, I overheard Xanthe mutter, "I thought you said he came quick?"

"Usually," was Liv's reply. "Fuck. I feel clitty now."

"Me too, lets finish him." Xanthe laughed, then they were both off. What that had to do with me? Fuck knows.

Xanthe rolled off Liv who, smiling at me as if I was a skittish kitten, leant between her knees toward my glistening cock. She lapped along it and smacked her lips. Xanthe slinked around too and settled beside my girlfriend, both on all fours, licking up and down my length. Laughing, all the fucking time, whenever they caught each other's eye. I wondered if it was a kind of embarrassment, maybe. I mean what was so funny?

Their attentions grew demanding and Liv pushed me onto my back as licking turned to sucking, mucking about, trying to get my balls and cock in them at the same time. It was like I didn't exist above the waist. I felt like the world's most realistic sex toy. And loved it. Until the world melted away. I wouldn't be able to take much more.

Liv sensed this I reckon, even if Xanthe didn't. My girlfriend rubbed me into her friend's mouth, while sidling her hips round to straddle my head.

I licked my girlfriend's slot, encouraged by an almost immediate pulse. I concentrated on her, employing everything I'd learned in my time as Fluffer. It stopped me losing myself in the sensation of two perfect mouths pleasuring my cock, but more importantly I was desperate to get Liv to come. From me alone.

My cock cooled as Xanthe stopped sucking me, then after a brief fiddle, a deeper wet warmth settled over me. Xanthe sighed as if getting into a hot bath.

I was mugged by vaginas. Xanthe slid up and down on my cock, while Liv wound herself on my busy tongue. Everything went dark, liquid and squirmy. Through my thigh muffs I could only dimly sense the girls giggling, then sighing and eventually trembling on me. Then at last Liv fluttered against my lips and Xanthe's hole clenched at my cock. Their moans rose to squeals, swallowed into another kiss I think. I felt all powerful but for that kiss, like I couldn't properly lay claim to their orgasms.

Then they were merry as a couple of drunks again. A pat on my stomach. "Stay boy! Stay!"

I got a brief glimpse of daylight as they swapped ends, Liv's neat kebab of a pussy lifted from my mouth to be immediately replaced by Xanthe's great pudding. And below, a bowl of hot syrup gave way to a warm, fleshy glove.

I licked at one end and fucked at the other and as far as I could tell in my soggy, muffled bubble, they came again, winding each other up, puffing into it and snogging over me as they climaxed.

My jaw ached, my cock throbbed and I'd locked behind my balls so tight I'd need a month long blowjob to ever release me now. The girls knew better, of course. While Xanthe wiped her cunt on my face, and Liv squirmed on my cock, someone said, "Hmm, I think he's close. Ready?"

Xanthe hopped off my mouth and dipped to my cock even before Liv lifted off me. She slathered Liv's clit and my shaft, then gobbled me as I slipped from Liv's hole. Then Liv joined her and once more I had two tongues running riot around my cock.

Liv's sucking was all nibbly and urging, Xanthe was slobbery, slow and deliberate. The were focussed now, and serious, not even breaking to snog. If one needed a break she rubbed me into the other, both humming as they worked for my climax.

A tell-tale pulse under my balls had me groaning. A tingle rolled from my extremities, gathering at my balls—

Liv gasped off me. "Reckon I can get another quick fuck out of it?"

"Now?" Xanthe said hollow-mouthed.

"I'm so close." Liv squeezed herself. "I'll be quick. And you can lick me too."

Liv hopped over my hips, facing away. Xanthe guided my cock as my girlfriend impaled herself and shivered, leaning back to spread to Xanthe while we fucked. The black mirror of the TV played the porn of us now. I watched Xanthe settle on her front between our legs to lap clitoris, balls, pistoning shaft, anything that caught her eye. Meanwhile I tried to cling on a little longer. I gripped Liv's hips, pounded.

"Oh." Liv went limp under our onslaught. I fucked deeper, faster. Xanthe suckled her clit. Both competing for Liv's orgasm.

Liv stiffened, blew out a long breath. "Fuck," she blustered. "Ffuck Yes! YES!"

Her cunt clenched. Xanthe slurped.

Too much.

I rammed hard, tossing her into the air even as I ground her down on me and, surprising us all, roared, and exploded.

Then it got weird.

"Shit!" Xanthe pushed my squirming girlfriend off me. "Move!"

Liv swore, lifted off, her legs quivering. Xanthe dropped her mouth over my jetting cock, frowning at her friend, rubbing me into her.

"Sorry. Sorry." Liv steadied herself up on one knee, cheeks blazing, still shuddering from her orgasm. Xanthe sucked seriously, every now and then stopping to squeeze more cum to my tip and gathering that up too.

"Careful! Don't drink it!" Liv squeezed my balls, as if to get more out of me. "Fuck I'm dripping, he's cum buckets."

Xanthe slid under my girlfriend's raised leg and caught thick white drips in her mouth.

"Cwor, eh?" Liv turned on me as I watched. But her face was slack. "My wife will do anything for me." Her voice was odd. Cold. She shivered as Xanthe's tongue probed inside her. She slapped my chest. "You and I are done, by the way. Not that you were anything more to me than a job. A favour for a friend, remember the student with the wine? Oh and I guess you were also a free hotel. And cock sex on tap."