BC Ch. 11: Imogen's Return

Story Info
Phone sex with my ex.
3.7k words
4.67
3.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

People call me BC. Big Cat. A nickname I've had since I was a boy. However, during my years at art college I was known as 'Fluffer'. These are my diaries of that time. Fluffer's tales.

#

It had to happen. And it had to happen on the very day Liv broke my heart to avenge Pearl. Just after I'd tossed our surprise two-month anniversary meal in the bin, as I guzzled champagne straight from the bottle, Imogen called.

The last time I'd spoken to my ex was over two years before when she'd dumped me--by boasting about the mind-blowing oral she'd received in Berlin from her sister's boyfriend.

"Oh, hello!" Somehow she even managed to make that sound aloof: air hair lair!

I hadn't thought about her in months. So much had happened since I last saw her I felt demolished and rebuilt, then demolished again.

Not her, not now. "Imogen."

Her laugh, God, that soft cackling laugh. It still flipped my stomach. How could something so whimsical, so fucking tinkling, exist in the same universe as women who seduced you, then knocked you down and spat your cum in your mouth?

I thought of Sara. I thought of Anne-Marie, Fleur, Orla, Charlotte, Mazzy, of Guapa. I constructed a girl wall between us. But Pearl, Liv and Xanthe knocked it down.

I still couldn't hang up. Imogen's laughter drifted in the telephone's crackling void and that was my life now. That empty, buzzing space where anything might happen.

"So, BC! How are you? Or should I say Fluffer!" Again with the laugh, she was on a speakerphone in a very echoey place. Water sloshed in the background.

"Brilliant. What's that noise, you in a boat?"

"Actually, I'm in the bath."

Her naked body flashed into my head. She was a statuesque pre-Raphaelite redhead with skin like moonlight-- or so I used to say. She was elegantly proportioned and willowy, but my fucked-up wits recreated her by morphing Liv and Xanthe together

"And I just popped into your mind?"

"Well, yes. You did." She shifted in the bath, each splash conjuring the image of a wet, stirring limb. A flash of creamy, squirming snakes. Of cum-slicked tongues.

She cleared her throat. "Anyway, I met someone you know the other day. Fleur?"

"Fleur? Where?"

"In... um... in Berlin."

"Right."

"You know we're old school friends? We couldn't believe it, meeting there of all places."

Fleur's warm, sad smile. "How is she? We had a surprisingly good time fixing up her Grandma's."

"She told me! That was the other weird thing, finding out you two met. We simply couldn't believe it."

"I'm surprised she mentioned me."

"Me too!" The little laugh. The seductive one. Where did that come from? "She asked me why I was in Berlin, and I told her... Oh God this isn't still difficult for you is it?"

"Nope." And I meant it, I think. I didn't care about the "excellent tonguing" Imogen got there. If that hadn't happened, Sara would never have shown me what to do, and Fluffer would never have existed.

"Goody! I suppose I was boasting about the reason for visiting Berlin and, well, you-know-what, and she was smiling in that smug way, you know when people have something even better to tell you and they are just waiting for you to shut up so they can impress you?"

I swigged fizz. I liked where this was going. "Mm-hmm."

"So she was telling me all about this tall 'gateaux-de-boeuf' and how she'd just enjoyed the best sex of her life and you know what?"

I felt like bloody King Cock. "Nope."

"Turns out it was you!" She laughed and splashed. "Actually you! Can you believe it!"

"Not shitty old me! Surely she must have been joking!"

"Well I did wonder." Imogen could put me in my place better than anyone I'd ever met.

"So what did she say?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"God I wish I'd heard the conversation."

"I bet." She puffed a long sigh. It quivered.

"Imogen are you... jealous?"

"No..." Her voice sounded small. I kept my mouth shut, let the silence draw her out. Sure enough, she sighed again.

"No, not jealous. Pleased actually. For you. But..." She moved in the water and I heard something rub against the base of the tub. "That wasn't a fart by the way, it was my bottom. No I mean, rubbing on the bath."

"OK."

"Oh, Fleur did make me sad BC! Regretful. That Sara could show you this great thing and that you would blossom into... into something I wanted. I could have shown you what Sara did. What girls like. Then we might still be together."

"Was our relationship that superficial?"

"Sex isn't superficial. it binds you, doesn't it?"

"I dunno. I've had all the best sex of my life in the last couple of years and been dumped by most of the girls. They never felt bound to me. I bet you're not actually with Cunni-Berlin-Gus are you?"

"God, no. Well I... visit him sometimes, but I'm engaged to a lovely little man. Awful sex, but I do love him, the saggy old puppy. So yes maybe it was never going to work out with you and me."

"Um... Does 'The Puppy' know you're talking to me now?"

"Of course not, donkey, he's away on business."

"I see. Rich?"

"Of course!" She slurped at something. "Embarrassingly."

"So why are you calling me, Imogen? And how much have you had to drink?"

"I was just... thinking about you that's all. Half a bottle."

"What were you thinking?"

A little laugh. There's a noise cats make, not quite a purr, not quite a meow. "Tell me about the best sex you've had since we split up."

"Fucksake. No."

"You'd tell Sara. Go on tell me. I want to hear. I've been driving myself bananas thinking about it."

Fluffer's life came back in a lurid jumble. Even if I did tell her, where to start? Certainly not with the most recent. I sighed, but it came out as a growl. I was so done with sex. It made everyone behave like such assholes.

"Oh please, BC! Just your single favourite... position, then!"

Fuck it. I'd give her what she wanted and then she'd go away. Anne Marie popped up to help. "Position? OK... There was a girl who sort of squatted... on my mouth?"

"Yuk!" Imogen roared with laughter. "That was your favourite!"

"I'm hanging up."

"No! Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. No, tell me, why was that so good?"

"Just her lips, pressed to mine. No other contact. And she was all blossomed, right above me." Silence. "Hello?"

"No. I see, go on. Was she wet?"

"Are you?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Bye then!"

"OK, OK! Hang on..." Splashing. "Yes. I am a little wet. And not just from the bath."

"Well then, yes. She was wet. Dripping."

"Did you like it?"

"Loved it. I licked her juices from her hole up over her clitoris."

"Listen to you, mister expert! You know where the clitoris is now."

"I know you're touching yours."

"So, she..."

No denial, interesting. "Came? Of course. I tried to put it off as long as possible, but then sucked her clit until she just..."

"Popped."

"Yes."

When she wasn't talking, her breath in my ear was classless and human, familiar, comforting. Underneath it all she and I had really fit together well. I reburied the wanking dead of my feelings.

"What then? Did you fuck?" Imogen was one of those posh people who made swearing sound refined.

"She didn't want to."

"Why ever not?"

"She wanted to suck me off."

"She sounds like a prostitute."

I laughed. "This was probably the most un-prostitute person you'd ever meet. I guess that's what made it so sexy. She was so normal and yet so..."

"Filthy, yes. Normal but dirty. Like me when I'm clean." A long, musical, descending sigh.

"What are you doing, right now?"

"You know what I'm doing."

"Describe it, then I'll tell you about the best fuck I've had since you."

"Hmm. I'm in our big roll-top bath in the country-house. Sunset through the windows. Merlot on the table beside me. Badedas bubbles. My legs are stretched out and my toes and nipples are poking out of the foam and... well I've got my fingers on my tummy and tits." A caught breath. "And below."

This wouldn't take much longer. "Right. Well, up until this afternoon I would have told you about this girl in Spain. She fucked me across my lap, then I laid her on the table and returned the favour, then we sixty-nined until we were ready for another."

"Sixty-nine after fucking? Sounds...messy."

"I thought you'd hate that."

"I wouldn't say that, it just sounds messy that's all. Lots of orgasms, I suppose?"

"I'm not sure. When we fucked, maybe twice? A sixty-nine one, then another one after, from behind, mostly. I'm not good at reading when a girl comes, to be honest."

"Yes, I remember that."

"Well, it's confusing when people lie."

A slightly forced chuckle. "So you said until this afternoon, what does that mean, have you been fucking all day?"

"Feels like it. A threesome." That's the first time I reframed my shameful experience. Spun it into something I've boasted about ever since. "I kid you not."

"Ha! 'I kid you not'" She put on a deep voice to mimic me. "It's funny how the things that irritate you about someone become the things you miss? No hang on, did you just say threesome?"

"I kid you not." Liv was right. I am a cunt.

"People really do that?"

"Dunno, but me, my ballet dancer girlfriend and her friend did. "

"You're making this up! "

"No, I am actually seeing a ballet dancer, it's true. "

"A rather broadminded one, it appears."

"Very. It was her idea."

"Lucky you." Her voice was small. BC (Big Cunt) loved that she felt a little pain.

"Imogen, you still there?"

"Shush I'm thinking... They rode you like a see-saw, obviously."

"Eh? Oh, two on top. Yep. They swapped sides too."

"Of course. Reverse cowgirl licking? "

"Ah, Yep"

"69 doggie-fuck?"

"Um..."

"Oh I know! How about--"

"Anyway it was very satisfying; I'm suffering for it a bit now though..."

A paddling sound. Imogen emitted a soft, croaky hum.

"You alright?"

"Still thinking."

"Shall I just go, and leave you with your thoughts?"

Her wicked chuckle will always be the soundtrack to lying naked in the dark. "Sorry darling, I'm just finding this conversation quite arousing. Aren't you? Why don't you take off all your clothes? Join me?"

I actually did. It was cathartic, turning the terrible afternoon into something someone else might enjoy. I chucked off my kit, sprawled on the sofa. A cool breeze wafted from the windows I'd thrown open in a fit of setting memories free.

"Better?" She asked when I picked up the phone.

"Yep."

"Hard?"

"Not yet, bit sore actually."

"I'm sure your ballet girl will be back soon to kiss it better."

She won't. "Hope not."

"Ooh Flirty! So, come on, let's get you up. Tell me... The sexiest thing you've ever seen. Since me."

"Umm. Fleur was sexy, spread out on her front after her massage. She said, 'you missed a bit', and opened her legs."

"She already told me that! Cheeky Mare. Something else."

"I don't know what you want to hear."

"Don't overthink it. First thing that comes into your head."

"Once, I stood over a girl lying on her back across a hotel bed. She licked my balls while she made herself come, and I shot an insane load from her chin to her fingers... Or this French art teacher, in Victorian clothes, made me wank for her and then suddenly sucked me dry like a vampire... Or I took a bath with this singer and she came on my fingers, tongue and cock and then fell asleep. Or my ballet girl sucking me unconscious, or with her friend licking their juices from my cock after we fucked-- No, I know! This Spanish woman walked naked across a table to spread herself in front of me. Or--"

"OK. Ok. Let's tiptoe cautiously around all that. What about... the biggest orgasm? That you've given a girl I mean?"

"We both know I can't answer that. You'd have to ask the girls."

"Hmm. Well, Fleur said she had a couple of real sparklers."

"She did? Hang on. The Spanish girl did come crazily once. Even I could tell. On my last day with her, we had a picnic. She took me to this remote cove."

"Are you holding your cock?"

"Yes. You?"

"I'm patting my spot a little. So what did you do there?"

"She'd brought delicious stuff to eat and we sunbathed nude, just letting the sun and air all over our bodies. She teased me, licking this banana, laughing because It got me really hard."

"Now?"

"Getting there... So she took the piss, saying--" I put on a horrible Spanish accent " --'Men always get so hot when I eat platano! They only want to put their dicks in my mouth, but me I want them here...' and then she lifted her leg -- she was lying on her side -- and she slid the banana between her lips, along the groove."

"What did you do?"

"Watched! It looked so wrong but so sexy. And she watched me watch her as she slipped the banana into her hole."

"Oh my. She fucked herself with fruit?"

"No, hang on, there's more. She slid it in and out a bit, then pushed it all the way in -- and it was a big banana and she was quite small down there -- and then broke off what was sticking out."

"O...K..."

"Yep, I was confused too. But then she lay on her back, spread her knees and said: 'Now I get horny watching you eat platana.'"

"Oh dear! And did you do it?"

"I'll do anything. Once. I went down on her and started kissing and licking. Teasing the area. You know."

"Actually, I don't."

"Well these days, I like to just open up the outer lips and nip the hood and inner lips with my lips, then kiss the spot a bit."

"Mm-Hmm."

"Then I dab my tongue--You enjoying this?"

"Maybe. Did she?"

"She was annoyed. She wanted me to eat the banana. I was uncomfortable, normally at this point I slide my tongue inside, get it nice and slippery. But there was this bloody great banana plugging her up."

Imogen laughed. "Poor boy!"

"So, I just sort of nudged it with my tongue. Sucked it, nibbled and the girl hummed and squirmed. I guess it moved about inside her."

"Oh I see. That might be nice. So did you eat it all, what did it taste like?"

"Honestly? Delicious! Warm, salty, sweet. I ate the lot and had to really dig my fingers in there to get the last bits out, and this girl got so worked up. She said it was like I was licking and fucking her at the same time. She writhed and jerked, then when she actually came she... Umm..."

"What?! Oh tell me! Fucker don't stop now!"

"OK, OK! Well... when she came... she properly came. Squirted."

"Ejaculated?"

"Yes, she juddered like she was having a fit and then this stuff spurted all over my fingers and face."

"Goodness... Did you like it?"

"I was shocked, I won't lie. But by then I was so in the zone I just-- Well, you can guess."

"Hmm yes I can."

Her breathing had got heavier.

"Imogen, you've gone again. You OK?"

"Very. That's hit a bit of a nerve for me. The squirty thing. I'd love to do that, it must feel like such a release. Has it ever happened to you before?"

"Don't think so, not like that. Some girls have got... extra juicy when they come, at least I think so. One did gush a bit when I was licking her, but I was in quite a state I may have imagined it."

"Gush... I like the sound of that." Imogen blew out a deep breath. "So, on the beach with the banana fountain, did you fuck her?

"No, she was done."

"But I'm guessing you were quite worked up by all that, didn't she..."

"Oh yes, of course. I was rigid. She sorted me out."

"Hand or mouth?"

"Mouth."

"Yessss."

"Hang on. You didn't like giving blow jobs."

"Whatever made you think that? I sucked you so many times. I must've liked it sometimes! You seem to have quite a negative memory of me."

My cock felt a bit numb, but was enjoying this unexpected treat as I stroked it. My heart too, I think. Who'd have guessed a vicious ex like Imogen would help me out? "OK, my turn. Tell me the best orgasm you ever had. With me."

"Easy. That time my parents invited you to a cocktail party at the big house."

"Ha. Yes and then demanded I wear a suit they borrowed for me. Then made me stand at the door like a bouncer. I remember that one."

"Yes, sorry about that. Oh but you looked so sweet and sexy in that suit, it was far too tight on your arms. All the female guests were gossiping about you and I just wanted to ravish you so badly."

"I don't remember that."

"Sweetie, you were so nervous, I'm surprised you didn't hyperventilate and pass out. That made me want you even more! Then the old judge said he'd give you a lift to the station, so you had to leave quickly and I just had to say goodbye properly remember?"

"Yes! We locked ourselves in that little room."

"It was a cupboard!"

"In your world, maybe. In mine a cupboard is a rental opportunity."

"Whatever. But I pounced on you, and we kissed and you put your hand up my skirt, and down my knickers."

"Your voice is shivery."

"I know. Anyway. Your fingers were so thick and strong, and they opened me up and slid inside me."

"You were madly wet. That's right, fuck, it was great. And you unzipped me, got my cock out and wanked me."

"And they were all calling for us and I shouted, 'We're coming!'"

"That was your biggest?"

"Maybe ever."

"Fuck. I never knew that. Hmm you sucked me too, if I remember correctly."

"Did I? Gosh I really was hot and bothered wasn't I?"

"Yes you were. When I came, you quickly bent down to catch me."

"I don't remember that! I must've been worried about getting splashes on that borrowed suit. How funny I don't remember that at all. See. It was a great orgasm if that's all I can remember. God I do miss your beautiful cock, though. Is that wrong?"

Echoing water. Her breath. My open window wafted a breeze across my hips.

"BC?"

"Imogen"

"If, right now, you were to walk into this room. Just as you are now. All naked and hard. And I was here--all naked and wet--what would you do?"

"What would you like?"

"I'd like you to know what I'd like, that's what!"

"Fine. You would be on your front. On all fours."

"Hmm?"

"Turn over." I waited for the sloshing to subside, pictured her there, waiting obediently with her bottom up. "You'd have your hand between your legs and be tickling your clit as you thought about me, about my tongue and my cock. Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes." She sounded meek, quiet.

"Then I'm there, in the bath, lying beneath you."

"Goody."

"My head is between your thighs. My cock inches from your face. You rub your clit in quick little circles, already slippery over my hot breath. You don't know what I'm going to do, what I'm capable of now and you feel dizzy with it. My tongue takes over on your clit--licking you slowly, very slowly. I slide a finger into your hole. You move your hips back at it like a cock, but my cock is by your face, right under your mouth. You watch it bucking. Your juices overflow from my finger, digging while I tease your clit with my tongue. You want to come, but I control the pace and it's not quite right yet, I'm moving too slowly. You want to kiss my cock, lick it, suck it but every time you try I cover it. So you wait, watching my precum spill when I squeeze my shaft. I lick quicker. You shudder and tense. I brush my cockhead on your lips. Your cunt clenches and I remove my fingers and stop licking. You start to complain but suddenly your mouth is full of cock, and your clit smothered by my mouth. Two fingers are deep inside your hole, and my thumb pushing at your anus. You cry out. You shove back. I suck your clit, fingerfuck both holes while I cock-fuck your mouth, filling you... and we explode together, my fingers and thumb moving you deep inside, your mouth spilling cum, your cunt spilling into me--"

"F-fuck."

Silence.

"Imogen?"

"Fuck."

"You came."

"Mm-hmm, you?"

"You betcha," I lied.

"Thank you BC. I really needed that... Um, I should go."

"Me too."

Neither of us hung up.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers
12