BC Ch. 12: Sara's Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out and shuddered and then immediately apologized, for some reason. But then I have no idea what the etiquette is for a public orgasm. Then she turned to me fiercely. "BC, don't you dare jizz in here."

I shook my extravagantly made-up head, manfully.

The only other experience I can remember was this mysterious area full of levers and pulleys. We tugged and spun on these things apparently pointlessly, then Guapa made us all stop. "Listen," she said and pulled her handle. There was a trumpet-shaped speaker next to the handle and from it a woman's voice squealed. She did it again, another squeal. She did it repeatedly and the squeals grew louder, and the woman muttered something in French.

Beatrice smiled. "She says don't stop!"

Then we are all at it; pulling, twisting and pumping away, fixated on our own speakers. Mine, annoyingly, was clearly a bloke--which I told myself was a deep-voiced woman--as they roared in response to me pattering on a drum. Male or female, this got me even harder anyway.

As we finished and walked away, I fluttered my fan modestly over my overflowing panties (not a sentence I ever thought I'd type) and Sara shot me big, worried eyes. "I'm sure mine was... screaming," she said, "I mean, in real pain."

I asked Beatrice where the howling people were. She shrugged. "All over the place. Sara, my dear, you may have been providing someone with some... Hell perhaps?"

Sara grasped my hand, and we headed into our first dark level. Level 3. 'Under And Between.'

Jesus, this one was just surreal. When we got off the stairs, we walked through a hallway, the ceiling of which was glass. That's when we realised that the mirrored floor in the room above was one-way. As if to prove a point, a couple of women chased each other around above us, both in skirts, and both without knickers. I chuckled lasciviously and the others tutted and dragged me through a set of ornate double doors into another bar.

At first, this looked like a normal room with odd, erotic sculptures of body-parts around the walls. Then the sculptures moved and we realised these were real breasts, bottoms, erections, vulvas, hands and feet pressed through purpose made holes in the walls and most being attended to, in one way or another, by eager, masked people.

We were served some drinks and shown to a table where we surveyed the scene around us warily. Even Guapa seemed unnerved. Anne-Marie pointed at a large, hinged stud in the middle of our table. We all looked at each other. Charlotte flipped the lid and we jumped as an erection popped up through it and waggled about in the middle of the table.

This had the girls in hysterics. My stomach turned. I had never seen another man's hard-on before, well not in real life. The small cock bobbed about and Guapa and Anne-Marie ran testing fingers up and down it, flinching as it twitched and bucked in response. I didn't get it, but this was making me hard, watching them play with another man's cock. A horn lined with jealousy, though, as no-one seemed at all interested in playing with my (ahem... much bigger) erection.

"I feel a bit hot in this basque, does anyone mind if I take it off?" I said, desperate for attention, but no-one even responded. I removed it thinking, Okay girls, deal with the six pack! But after an initial flick of a gaze, they all rolled their eyes and carried on with the tiny cock. I wanted to snap the bloody thing off.

Charlotte had been furtively taking in the room from under her long, sixties fringe and finally smiled mischievously. "I'm going to tell someone to suck my toes." She raised her leg and unpeeled her stockings. I didn't even know she was into that. Another squirl of jealousy. I could do that. She had cute toes. But Beatrice pointed out the curtained entrances to the wall and floor cavities and Charlotte skipped off.

Just as she disappeared through the curtains, and Anne-Marie and Guapa turned back to their plaything, an aggressive woman's voice barked right by my ear. "You. White mask! Come with us!"

Now the girls were looking at me, and biting back laughter. I turned to find this pair of--almost spherical--German women in black masks glaring at me. I looked over at Beatrice imploring her to step in. She shrugged.

"Darling, it is the rules. You are wearing the white mask, you have to do as they say. But Ladies..." She leant over and whispered something in one of the bulldog ears.

The woman nodded, grabbed my arm and hauled me to my feet. "Sir, come with us. You will not orgasm! We have promised the good Madame."

This was the worst moment of my life. They marched me off and pushed me through the curtain. It looked cosy in there -- upholstered in fur and lit just by the bright spots of unoccupied holes, plush seating in front of each one -- but it might as well have been a dungeon. I thought about doing a runner but a chubby hand poked through a fur-lined slot and clicked at me. Feeling like I could just blub, I settled myself in front of her hand and slid my underwear off. She grabbed at my soft cock and yanked it painfully back through the hole. And there I was, pushed to this plush surface and naked to the world beyond.

And you know what? I actually liked it. A primal pleasure overwhelmed me as my cock was flapped and tugged erect then wet wriggles danced all over it, followed indefinable soft, insistent pulling. I grew ragingly hard. I had absolutely no idea what was happening on the other side of that wall, (and never want to know) but after a while, just when I felt I really might come, it all stopped. I waited, my dick chilly and ramrod ready. Nothing happened. I tentatively withdrew and looked through the hole. No-one there.

Horned up -- and elated it was over and that I had survived -- I manoeuvred my manhood back into its lacy cage and headed back to the bar. I got lost and passed Charlotte sitting on a seat with her feet thrust into the wall. Her cheeks blazed and she had her hands down the front of her panties. She smiled at me, and nodded at my straining silk.

"You're having fun!" She chirped.

"You too--" I leered at her busy fingers, she closed her knees on them, and I looked away. "--I'm heading back to the others, you coming?"

She grunted. "Not... quite... Catch up with you later!"

Back at the table, I found Anne-Marie, Guapa -- and surprisingly, Tess--washing their hands in dainty silver finger bowls. The little dick had gone and Beatrice and Sara were smiling benevolently.

"Bon!" Beatrice said as I appeared. "Grand Feline, I trust you had a good time, oui?"

I gestured at my still-priapic member. It didn't seem to matter that half of it was out there for the world to smirk at.

"Okay, everyone, I am stealing Sara away with me now." Beatrice rose and took Sara's hand. "I hope you don't mind, I have a special wedding gift for her."

They stood to leave and our faces fell.

Beatrice read our anxiety. "Do not fret, my dears. Just don't go further than you feel comfortable with. Remember the floors below are less... playful. And BC, turn your mask back to black, if you don't want any more surprises."

With that they were off.

"How far shall we go?" Anne-Marie put it out there. "How do we all feel?"

"Horny," Guapa and I said in unison.

Tess flushed, then necked the last of her champagne.

"I will go to Hell, or I will be disappointed with myself." Guapa said.

Anne-Marie shrugged. "I need... attention, too. And soon. I'm not bothered otherwise. Shall we take a peek at what's downstairs and take it from there?"

I sought Tess's eye, and found her seeking mine. We nodded in unison, like we'd both decided to be Sara for each other now she'd gone.

Timidly, we headed further down the rabbit hole. Another grand stair led into a dimly lit, oxblood leather level. A throbbing bass ramped up our pulses. Floor 2. 'The Dark Womb'.

Primitive drumming thumped us into a huge, expensively-padded cell. This was a very simple room, no pretence of being a bar, or having any other theme than just plain sex. Bodies writhed and humped on the floor, on platforms, in stirrups, or against posts. Black-masked Takers rutted and rubbed against white-masked Givers, who splayed and licked and sucked and howled.

The second we walked in, a couple of thuggish blokes -- close cropped heads, big boots and cocks like night-sticks -- looked up from the prostrate body of a girl they were buggering and face-fucking.

She moaned, "Don't stop." But they dropped her and charged toward us. Or rather toward Guapa, who was still in her white mask.

Giver mask or not, Guapa darted behind me. I put myself between the girls and the charging thugs. Maybe it was the over-heated hormones in me but I had my fists clenched and was ready to tear these guys apart, rules or no rules.

They hesitated, then grinned insanely and charged again, clearly relishing the prospect of a fight as well as a fuck.

Luckily Guapa, Tess and Anne-Marie were quicker thinking than me. Guapa dropped to her knees and nuzzled at Anne-Marie's gusset. Tess grabbed me. "Quick! Fuck her! They can't interrupt us then!" My blood had been re-directed, I wasn't nearly hard, but I knelt behind Guapa's tail and rubbed between her legs.

"Fuck it!" The thugs spat. "Wankers!"

Out of the shadows, an unmasked suited-bull of a man appeared, and set about calming them down. He escorted them away from the room.

The girls were oblivious to the action. Guapa was licking under Anne-Marie's tugged aside gusset, and had slid a finger inside. Tess gently stroked Guapa's back like a huge cat. I slid my thumb into Guapa's tight, wet hole and she backed up against it and gasped into Anne-Marie, who screwed up her eyes and shimmied her hips against our beautiful friend's face and fingers.

Maybe it was the excitement of avoiding danger, but they came together vigorously, jerking and wriggling and pushing at each other and at my fingers. The thudding drums became blood in my ears, devolving me deep to my animal brain. I withdrew my thumb and sucked at it, my eyes full of Guapa's gaping hole. I pulled out my aching cock...

Then I saw Tess, her eyes locked lasciviously to the sight of me poised to fuck. But suddenly, something calm and deep flowed over us. A long cooling breath, or a memory that hadn't happened yet, catching us both by surprise, I think. She shook her head almost imperceptibly. I shook off my urge, and pulled my underwear back into place.

Guapa rolled onto her back, sighing, and we quickly flipped her mask. Anne-Marie was all fired up, wriggling off her panties to stand astride Guapa's face, hungry for more. Guapa gazed up at her almost coyly. "Why don't we take this downstairs, beautiful lady?"

Anne-Marie stamped her foot, then shrugged. "Come on then. Quick."

We marched back to the staircase. Tess and I sniggered at Anne-Marie and Guapa hand-in-hand, their naked buttocks jiggling.

The music from below was louder and more chaotic. The stairs, raw concrete now, descended into pitch black. We faltered. Sporadically, a strobe flickered like lightning, and made explosions of billowing dry-ice. My feet wouldn't move, neither would Anne-Marie, despite being tugged by the very keen Guapa. Tess took my arm.

"Come on, this will be fun!" Guapa yanked at Anne-Marie's hand.

From the darkness, a hair-raising scream.

Anne-Marie gripped the bannisters. "That doesn't sound fun, Guapa. Let's go back to my room."

"Ugh. You English! What is worst that can happen?" Guapa frowned at our anxious brows.

"Beatrice!" Tessa's face lit up as if the cavalry had arrived.

Our elegant Madame hopped down toward us, still looking sexy in her underwear but with a gown thrown over one arm. She stopped by Anne-Marie and whispered into her ear, wrapping the gown around her shoulders. Anne-Marie grinned. She blew us a kiss, then skipped up the stairs with our cavalry.

Guapa scowled as Anne-Marie hopped off, then grabbed my hand. Tess took my other hand, and I felt twice as strong. So we descended the stair into 'Hell'.

A succession of black velvet drapes isolated the interior from any outside light. The music was discordant and deafening. The strobe flashed glimpses of an enormous black hall, criss-crossed with taught silk ropes like monstrous spider webs, clumps of naked people caught in the webbing. Their intermittent screams were even louder than the music.

We blindly, hesitantly, felt our way in, Tess and I clutched tight, and a strobe flashed Guapa, twisting her mask back to white...

When she was ripped from my clasp.

Tess and I freaked out, screaming her name, tangling in the silk ropes as we flailed about. The music faded momentarily and we caught her crazed squeals. The strobe revealed flashes of Guapa prostrate high above us, a mad gaggle of naked people... feeding off her. She writhed, and cackled. "Si! Mother... fuckers!"

It was just me and Tess, now, holding both each other's hands. Suddenly the spell of the black-masks didn't seem so secure. We inched back the way we came.

That's when we became aware of the... things creeping toward us.

Now I'm going to tell you this, and you won't believe it, but it's what I saw. It's what happened.

Bone thin people. Impossibly tall, hairless and white, like the Concierge, lit luminous by the strobe. They wore moulded, white leather eye-masks. And there were loads of them, scuttling across silk ropes like they were born to them, like animals. They dropped around us, the men with forearm sized cocks, the women with livid slits right up to their navels. Eyes all pupil, licking their lips. The music faded, silence uncovering moans and whimpers and cries of pleasure and pain. Tess and I locked arms. She breathed fast, pressed against me. I clenched my free fist, snarled, and tried to ignore the tremble in my legs.

One of the freaks leant down to me. She must have been seven feet tall, her voice a sticky whisper. "You want us to bite you."

I couldn't even get the breath to scream. She threw back her head and screeched, revealing teeth like needles.

I grabbed Tess to me, dropped my head and charged.

We didn't stop running until we were several floors up, until Beatrice appeared, laughing brightly.

"Oh my darlings." She hugged us. "It is just theatre my loves... acrobats on stilts, makeup, prosthetics. Don't worry. Go back to your rooms, have a drink, relax. I have treats for you all. It's just theatre that's all. Just for fun."

She clapped and instantly two bull-suits were by her side. She gestured to them angrily and they trotted downstairs.

Shakily, we climbed back to Heaven, back to the safety of our rooms. I tell you now, however much Beatrice protests that what we saw was theatre, I know what I felt. I really don't believe those people were... people.

And if that wasn't overwhelming enough, there was one more surprise.

Tess and I padded along the hallway, barefoot in stockings, I don't know where we lost our shoes. We stopped at her door, looked up and down the hallway and removed our masks. Christ, Tessa was beautiful. Her hair had loosened and curls tumbled over her deep-brown eyes. She smiled sleepily. I suddenly couldn't look away from her lips.

She opened her door. We were still holding hands. I lifted hers and kissed it.

"I've been wanting to kiss you all day," I said.

Her eyes swelled. Then -- as if reminding herself of an unpleasant fact -- she hardened. She looked at our joined hands and sighed.

"BC, I'll make you a deal. If you can tell me where we met, before today -- show me it meant as much to you as it did to me -- and prove you are not the ego-maniac, self-obsessed, narcissist I suspect you are... then we can snog." She looked up, right into me, glinting. "All over."

My mind raced, and fumbled, trying to follow a thread of memory fine as spider silk. For too long.

Her smile twitched, then died. She stepped into her room, and closed the door between us.

I didn't see her again until Sara's wedding.

When I got back to my room, the mirrored wall opposite the bed revealed a stranger waiting. A cave man, resplendent in woman's underwear, make-up streaking down his face.

Me.

I regarded my mask. I should just put it on white, go back out there and eat and fuck any cunt that needed it. My balls ached with the need to release, my cock had been hard for hours. Yet all I wanted, still, was approval. No. Love. Dammit, especially Tess's.

As Fluffer, I'd been wearing a white mask for the last 3 years. Drifting, doing what I was told and loving it, my life spoon-fed to me like a monstrous baby. So fuck it. Time to kill Fluffer. I put my mask on black side out. I was going to grab the first white mask I saw and demand they suck me dry.

There was a knock at the door. My heart leapt. Tess! I flung it open, ready to pounce. But it wasn't her. At first I thought it was Beatrice, she looked identical, and was wearing the same sexy underwear as us. But this woman was taller, sleeker, and her white mask made of iridescent mother-of pearl and feathers. This was a long-term Giver.

My cock thought, You'll do nicely! I grabbed her arm. She took a step back and raised her hands.

"Monsieur, I am afraid I am Giving to someone else already, that is why I am here." And with that she wriggled off her panties and hung them on the door handle. "So we are not disturbed. May I come in?"

Struck dumb, I stood to one side while this beautiful woman slinked into my room, closing the door behind her. Her bare bottom and the wide gap between her thigh tops made me want to burst there and then.

"Madame Beatrice sent me, Monsieur." She gestured to a formidable, elaborately carved Louis XV armchair bang in the middle of the room, opposite the mirrored wall. I took the offered seat, and she stalked around me. "Madame has a tailor-made Giver for all your party. I am yours. In your case, she was very keen that I pleasure you exactly the way that she would herself. If her morals permitted." She looked over her shoulder, caught me leering at her bum, and wiggled it. "Oh monsieur, rules are just so sexy, don't you think?"

She grinned with big, red lips and perfect white teeth, shrugging as if to say, aren't we naughty! She stood opposite me and kicked off her shoes, staring at my lap and the head of my cock, climbing, again, out of its unsuitable underwear. She chuckled, and tickled my frenulum.

I went to stand up, to kiss those lips, remove my panties(!) but she put a foot on the seat between my legs and waved a finger.

"No monsieur, I cannot let you leave this seat until I have Given Madame Beatrice what she asked."

With that, she slid the stocking down and off her smooth leg. I stroked the revealed skin on the inside of her thigh, my eyes devouring her puffy vulva with its long, pink labia and fleshy hood, topped with a neat triangle of caramel fur. A drop of arousal glistened in the dim between her thighs.

I gathered the drip on the pad of my thumb and slipped it along her moist folds. She bit her lip and her eyes sparkled, then she turned around. She bent double to slide off the other stocking. I grabbed her hips and buried my face between her cheeks, probing my tongue underneath and slathering her thick, slippery warmth.

She regarded me from her effortlessly doubled-up position, reaching behind to open her thighs and bum cheeks to me, sighing as I licked her slick folds--

She shot upright, a finger in her ear.

"Oui!" she said to the air. "Oui Madame. Je m'excuse". She turned to face me, cheeks pink.

"Beatrice is watching?" Of course she was. I scanned the room for cameras.

She stared at me absently, still listening to her Taker, then blinked as if I just popped up. "Bon. Madame Beatrice says it is okay to tell you. There are cameras in my mask that is all. She wants to see what I see."