Bdsm

Story Info
Female sub finds female dog.
2.7k words
3.89
2.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsb1954
gsb1954
11 Followers

New Love Part Two

WE laid there with Gwen, after her orgasm. We didn't get the response, we expected. She rolled onto her side, and started crying, she was trembling, even though it had to be 75 degrees.

I looked at Ann, I didn't know what to do, Gwen was in distress, her body was in conflict. The dichotomy was palpable, her body was in extreme arousal, while her mind was being held hostage, Harold had mentally In slaved her.

I knew that there were people who desired that, it turned out that Gwen was a submissive, Harold just wasn't a good master, neither were the other Domina's, she had had, they were all men, she needed a female Domina. She needed a new master.

Ann rubbed up close, grinding her tit's into Gwen's back. She started running her fingertips slowly over her. She looked at me, smiling as she lean over Gwen, kissing her softly on the cheek. Slowly Gwen turn her head, and their lips met. Her tears were drying.

Ann was what she needed. I wondered if Ann really knew, it turned out she did.

I started touching her, very lightly, running my hands over her electric skin. Ann gently moved Gwen over, back on her back. There kissing started getting more intense as Ann started caressing Gwen's large nipples. Gwen reached out for Ann caressing Ann's breasts too. I watched, a little jealous as there foreplay got hotter.

Gwen had her legs together, as she slowly started rocking her hips. I ran my fingertips slowly up her left leg, starting on the inside of her thigh. I slowly move them up her thighs, as close to her pussy as possible, without touching her.

She open her thighs, a few more inches, her large swollen labia were visible. I kept the foreplay up, as my wife intensified her efforts. I rubbed all around her pussy, I could see her clit, starting to push out from its home.

Her hips start moving rhythmically, her vagina was dripping wet, she was in need. I looked at Ann for direction, Gwen needed more than orgasm's, she needed dominance, I hoped Ann could do it, I really wanted to fuck her.

But not yet, my balls were in a little bit of disagreement. But Ann was in charge, I could see that Gwen needed pussy as much as cock. I looked at my wife and Ann gave me our signal for cunnilingus. She ran her tongue over her top lip.

I slid down straddling Gwen's legs, I put my hands on the inside of her thighs, right below her knees. I pushed very lightly and she open her legs completely. I've seen some swollen wet pussy's before, but none more than her's. The inside of her thighs were wet. God, it was a rain forest in front of me, and it was the rainy season.

I moved forward, her clit was swelling, pushing out from the hood. I helped it along, I slid her hood back and attacked her swollen clit. She reacted quickly, and very physical. I had to wrap my arms around her legs, to keep her in place.

It took all my strength to hold her, as I massaged her clit with my tongue. When she came, she cried out as she squirted on me. Her juice hit me right below my chin, some of it poured onto my chest. She tasted so good.

She came hard, the noises she made this time were deep, and loud, but it did little, to satisfy her. Her clit was now pulsing out, her arousal was evident.

She was in heat, and I thought about the SYMBIAN. I had a strong feeling she was going to be riding one later. Ann had two so she could ride with a friend.

She laid there, breathing deeply, as Ann caressed her. I was hard now, I wanted badly to fuck her, for at least 30 seconds. I looked at Ann, then my cock, I needed one of them, I left it to Ann to decide. Ann smile and spoke to Gwen.

"Gwen my husband is badly swollen" with that she took Gwen's right hand, I move up and Ann placed her hand on my swollen 6 inch. I was close, but still in control. Gwen slowly stroked my cock, while her breathing quickened.

"He needs to cum, ......he needs some pussy, to cum in" The words had affected her, she rocked her hips up and forward. I could see a different look on Ann's face, a look I'd never really seen before, mischievous, somewhat predator.

"Can he cum in your pussy, ........he can use mine, .......if you don't want to"

She didn't answer, verbally, she pulled on my cock. Ann motioned me to move back, I could see her plan. I pulled back removing Gwen's hand from me. She freaked a little, her vagina was dripping.

"No" was all she said as I asked Ann to get on her back.

"No what Gwen No what"? Ann said it loudly.

"No he can have me" she pulled her knees back to her head.

"He wants to cum in your pussy is that ok" Ann asked real sarcastically. Gwen hesitated, she wasn't use to this. She wasn't use to a female Dom. With that Ann rolled on her back next to Gwen, pushing a little on her.

She spread her legs pointing her feet at the ceiling. Her wet pussy starring at me.

"Come on baby, you can cum in me" Ann laughed

"NOOOOOO PLEEEASSE" Gwen cried out, she tried reaching for my cock. But Ann held her down and smiled a kinda evil smile, I needed one of them, now. My balls were starting to ache.

"DO you want my husband to fuck you and cum in you" Ann asked loudly

"YES' She replied.

"Say it, say you want my husband to fuck you and cum in you."

She didn't hesitate this time.

"Please Scott .....please fuck me ......please cum in my pussy" She didn't have to ask twice. I put her ankles on my shoulders and entered her. I was so fucking horny. I just pounded her good, for maybe a whole 30 seconds,

I buried my balls deep in her, pushing as hard as I could. I grunted, extra loud, as my cock started ejaculating in her. It actually hurt a little, finishing my load. My balls hurt for hours, after, but I left a prodigious load inside her.

I stayed on top of her for a few, before I lifted up. I kissed my wife laying next to her. We smiled at each other as I got off of Gwen, my cock was dripping with cum and Gwen's juices.

Gwen's knees were still by her head as Ann started sliding down between her legs. I moved up till my cock was next to Gwen's mouth. Then Ann spoke.

"Clean his cock, with your mouth" Gwen turn her head and took me into her wet mouth. It felt so nice as she suck it, clean, then she held me while she licked my balls spotless. I enjoyed Gwen's tongue bath as Ann had an early liquid lunch.

Ann was licking up my load. She always love licking my load out of our friends. I enjoyed doing the same for her. I could see Gwen's clit it was now clearly visible, it had swollen considerable.

I watched Ann as she teased Gwen, she kept licking her pussy, but she avoided her clitoris. Gwen kept moving her hips, her pussy was dripping cum and juice.

Suddenly, Ann stopped and stood up leaving Gwen in a state, now it started.

"Get up" Ann barked at Gwen. She stood up, for a 40's something, she was still really hot. She was so wet, I half expected her to start dripping on the floor.

Ann went into the play drawer, and pulled out several restraint devices. She first put a dog collar on her, locking it. Then she handed me the belt restraint, as she stuck a ball gag in Gwen's mouth. She seemed to really want it, as she open her mouth really wide for it. I think Gwen sensed that Ann was what she really needed.

I put the belt around her, i then snapped the padded handcuffs on her. She couldn't reach the buckle, so there was no need for a lock. Then Ann reached between her legs, sliding her fingers through Gwen's wet slit.

"Your really wet aren't you" Ann wiped her wet fingers on Gwen's swollen left nipple. Her nipples looked like they were ready for lift-off. Ann connected the leash to the collar and pulled on her, I followed as we headed to the girls room.

Ann hooked her up to the I-bolt in the wall. Then she started playing with herself in front of Gwen, talking to her about how wet her pussy was. Gwen like Ann was Bi and was in need of some strong female dominance.

Ann laid on a mat and started masturbating in front of her, she was getting into it. I was really surprised at the great show she was doing. After having a manual orgasm, she took her little rabbit out.

Watching her massaging her clit with it was getting me hard again, and so was Gwen, she was dying to eat my wife's pussy. She kept licking her lips.

Ann screamed in orgasmic delight, I loved that sloshing sound her wet pussy was making. She looked up at Gwen, then pulling her legs back, she fingered herself, showing Gwen what she wanted. Slowing sliding her fingers from her vagina up to her clit. Gwen was watching her, intently.

Ann got up, unhooked Gwen, pulled out her gag, and put her on the mat. She then squatted over her. She showed it to her, inches above her face, increasing her desire for my wife's wet pussy. Slowly Ann kinda just moved her ass above her face, teasing her.

Then just as sudden, she sat right down on her mouth, grinding her vagina against Gwen's hungry mouth, for a minute Gwen couldn't breath, before Ann lifted up a little, allowing her a breath. She had done the same to me many times.

Then she started moving her hips back and forth while Gwen's tongue worked her clit. The motion was steady, she rode her face with purpose. Quickly the tempo increased, faster and faster until she screamed out.

She was panting and creaming as her orgasm took hold. When she finally lifted off her face, Gwen's face was completely wet from ear to ear, Ann had squirted on her.

Gwen was now rocking her hips slowly up and down. I thought it might be time, I waited to see what Ann had in mind for her.

"Help her up" Ann looked at me. I eagerly did so, I was kinda jealous of both of them, right then. I had a strong feeling I knew what was coming.

They were only a few feet away. They were on a adjustable stand that could be raised or lowered a few inches. I don't think Gwen had ever seen one, the way she looked at it. Ann removed the 6" dildos that were attached to each one, and replace them with fatter 9".

Shel held the base of the Gwen's cock and looked at her and smiled.

"You ready to ride?"

Both girls were about the same height so there was no need to adjust the height. Ann was holding Gwen's leash, when she had her straddle her SYMBIAN.

Ann did the same with hers, and squatted, holding her dildo with her right hand she inserted into her very wet opening. It didn't take her long to slide down the entire length. She wiggled around a little, getting comfortable, then looking at me she said.

"Help her out would you" I smiled at her. Gwen was standing straddling the SYMBIAN. She didn't have the use of her hands, so I put my hands on her hips.

Taking some of her weight, she started bending her knees.

Ann held Gwen's dildo as I lowered her down onto it. Just like Ann she slid down all the way down, till her pussy was grinding.

I thought she was ready, I had the remote control. Ann shook her head no.

"Not yet get the rope and tie her ankle to her belt" I smiled I knew what she was doing. Gwen was going to be stuck on it. I quickly tied her feet up, to her belt, she was now stuck on her SYMBIAN.

Ann nodded at me and I turned it on low. They both started slowly rocking on it, I was jealous of what they were experiencing. Ann looked at me, I increased the power, as slight as possible.

Gwen let out a loud moan as she started rocking back and forth. She was trying to ride the 9", but she couldn't. Ann on the other hand rode up and down a few times before she exploded, squirting all over the dildo and machine.

Gwen was releasing a torrent of hot juices too, as she orgasmed crying out and moaning. She was trying to get off, but her tied leg, and the 9" dildo had her stuck on it.

Ann had lifted off her SYMBIAN until only the head was stuck in her, taking a short break. She had that mischievous look as Gwen squirmed mightily on her pleasure machine.

Ann watched for a few, then she started riding the 9" grunting and groaning right in front of Gwen. Ann put her hands on Gwen's shoulder and pushed down on her as cried out squirting again.

After she recovered she stood up leaving the machine and dildo soaked in her juices. She looked at it, smiled and said laughing.

"Think you're going to need a towel" I just shook my head in agreement.

We then both watch as Gwen tried to resist the SYMBIAN. Ann giggled and said.

"Turn it up" Ann had turned from Dr.Jekyll to Mrs. Hyde I quickly obeyed her, the reaction from Gwen was immediate.

She cried out loud, screaming loud as she buck on the dildo. She was bucking hard, everything she had was now stuck on the 9" and the SYMBIAN. She screamed and Ann grabbed the remote and turned it off. I untied her ankles.

I helped her off, god we needed two towels. She was really limp in my arms. Her thighs were soaked down to her knees, even her calves were wet. They both had to be really dehydrated.

Ann came close and we both embraced her. Ann kissed her on her cheek then lightly on the lips. She then reached down between Gwen's leg. Gwen tilted her head back as Ann massaged her badly swollen clitoris.

Ann looked at her wet fingers.

"She's not done yet" I was like wow, really, the puddle she just left wasn't enough. She could see me reticence, and took my hand and placed it on Gwen's clit. Oh my, it was hard as a small pebble, and much bigger then it was.

We guided Gwen over to a thick mat on the floor. Ann took off her gag and we helped her down onto the mat.

She felt a little like a rag doll as we laid her down. I put a pillow under her head, as Ann moved the fuck machine into place. She took the same dildo, that she was just stuck on. I felt good for her, she couldn't ride it before.

Now she was going to enjoy all of it. Ann turned the machine on, Gwen instantly lifted her knees back to her head. She then squirmed a little getting her pussy in prime position for deep penetration. She was quickly taking full 9" thrusts.

She closed her eyes and relaxed, she was enjoying it, a lot. Ann waited a little, allowing Gwen some good riding time, she needed it. She then sat next to her and started with her little rabbit vibrator.

I couldn't believe how many orgasms Ann gave her, the combination of strong vaginal and clitoral stimulation at the same time, really did the trick. Gwen finally finished, the swelling in her clitoris had finally, abated.

I had to carry her to bed, in a few minutes she was fast asleep. She looked very content sleeping.

Hope you liked it

gsb1954
gsb1954
11 Followers