BDSM Manor Ch. 10: Time Heals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A professional version of, he had admitted. Telling us that the ads were bullshit, but it was a brilliant device for rehabilitation.

I was certainly enjoying the benefits now, as I kissed his flat stomach.

Alex may be frustrated with his lack of mobility, but Craig was laying groundwork for a speedy and full recovery.

I nudged Alex's right leg a little so I could crouch between his legs. He tried to push up to watch me, but soon gave up.

I kissed the little bead on his tip and enjoyed his moan.

"Please don't tease me, it's been too long."

"You're absolutely right," I agreed, and took him deep.

Swirling my tongue around him and gently sucking as he throbbed in my mouth.

Filling me with his taste that I had missed so much.

Why hadn't I done this before? Alex wasn't fragile. Broken yes, but fragile no.

I licked, sucked, and worship my beautiful man until he was writhing underneath me.

"Hey," I pressed gently against his chest to calm him, "Be still, you're going to hurt yourself."

"I need to cum, please."

"Okay," I reassured him, "Just relax alright, you're wriggling around too much."

Alex took a couple of deep breaths and then forcefully relaxed himself.

I moved my hands to his hips and gently held him still. Letting him fill my mouth again, I massaged and sucked him to orgasm.

Gently and thoroughly consuming every drop he gave me. It still wasn't enough.

Still pinning him down, I licked, licked, licked until he was giggling.

"Fuck, please stop, Ahhhh. Leslie!"

Grinning I let him go and careful of his cast fell onto the bed beside him.

He reached over and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Let me watch you," he said, indicating my hard-on.

"Yea?"

He nodded enthusiastically, so I knelt and jacked myself off as he intently watched.

Feeling a bit like a teenager as I came into a tissue, before going to clean myself up.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked as we snuggled down.

"No. God, Leslie, why did we wait so long?"

"We're idiots," I admitted pulling him close, as his eyes started to close.

"Sleepy now."

"I know, Baby. It's the painkillers. It's okay, go to sleep."

-X

The next day dawned, warm and sunny, and we dumped the team for the afternoon to head out.

Alex hadn't really wanted to go; he hates the wheelchair and the fact that people either talk to him like he's brainless or ignore him completely and talk to whoever is with him.

He tried to use work as an excuse, but I knew he was up to date.

Anyway, he's not really in a position to make the decisions right now so I told him we were going to the park and that was that.

He seemed happy about the resumption of our love life, but also unsure of himself. I don't think I had realized just what an emotional roller-coaster this was for him.

I spotted a lady on a bench watching a little girl on a swing and headed that way.

She stood and fidgeted when she saw us coming, looking upset.

"You must be Freda," I said as we drew near, "I'm Leslie, this is Alex. You probably guessed who was who!"

She smiled slightly, "It's so nice to meet you both, but first," she sat back on the bench, so she was on a level with Alex and took his hand, "Alex, I'm so, so sorry."

"Oh!" he was embarrassed, "Well, it's okay, I was hit by a car, but I'll be alright," he ploughed on, not having a clue who she was, "It was an accident, no one's fault, but I'll be okay."

At that Freda put her face in her hands and started to sob. I sat next to her so I could see the little girl, "Alex, it was Freda who was driving the car," I told him, slipping an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh, Shit," He leaned forward and patted her leg, "Oh, please don't cry, I'm alright."

"Sorry, Freda. I didn't tell him who we were meeting," I admitted.

She sniffled, then looked up alarmed.

"She's fine, I've got my eye on her," I nodded at Katie.

Freda thanked me and then we brought Alex up to date on what had happened with her, and her new role in John's company. Before bringing Freda up to date on Alex's progress.

Freda had a calm manner about her, and Alex for some reason was far more open with her than he had been so far about what he struggled with and some of his fears.

May be because she was a stranger.

She seemed to have an answer or idea for every one of them, and certainly gave us plenty to think about.

Then we were joined by Katie, who having had enough of the swing had finally noticed our arrival.

She ran over and skidded to a halt, "Hi, are you the man Gran hit with the car? Did she do that? Does it hurt?"

"Sorry," Freda said, "She's a bit shy!"

Katie grinned, at her Gran's teasing. Then she squeezed onto the end of the bench, close to Alex.

"A boy at school broke his leg, he said it was really painful."

Alex smiled at her, clearly charmed, "It mostly aches now. That's because it's healing."

Katie nodded, and reached for the leg cast, glancing at Alex to check it was okay.

He smiled again and she gently touched the cast, "Wow, it's really hard."

Then looking up at him, "Why has no one drawn you any pictures?" she asked sadly.

"Oh, well," Alex shifted in the chair, "I didn't really want, er," he flushed a little, "I don't know anyone good at art."

"It's a bit boring," she said, making him laugh.

"Yea, I guess."

"Maybe you could help us make it less boring, Katie?" I suggested, sending Alex a 'gotcha' look.

Her eyes lit up, but them her shoulders slumped, "I would, but I don't have any stuff with me."

I clicked my fingers, like I was remembering something, "I'm so silly, I forgot," I walked around to the carrier bag behind the chair, "I brought you a present, maybe this will help."

Katie opened the bag I handed her and squealed with excitement, "Gran look. Pens, and colours and stickers and glitter pens. Wow, this is amazing."

She glanced at Alex while looking trough the bag, "There's hundreds of stickers. You could have Unicorns, or Rainbows. Which would you like?"

He had been glaring at me, but her question jolted him back.

Alex looked down for a moment, his lashes shielding his eyes, as he seemed to consider. I saw him take a breath, and only I noticed the slight tremor.

Then he looked at Katie and smiled, his cheeks and eyes creasing, and I saw with relief that for the first time since the accident, he really, really meant the smile.

The light was back in his eyes.

"I want Unicorns and Rainbows," he said, "Does that make me greedy?"

"No," Katie said, her eyes wide with delight, "You can have both, that's okay."

"You get started, Katie," I said, "and when you are satisfied, we shall take a picture of your creation, so you won't forget it."

I think seeing Alex's delight in watching Katie decorate his cast was one of the most emotional moments of my life.

Freda gripped my hand and leaned in close, "You knew that would work," she said.

I nodded and swallowed, blinking furiously.

She held my hand until I was steady.

It was early evening, and Alex had eventually accepted my apology for tricking him in the form of an ice-cream, as we walked back to our building.

Alex's leg was now blindingly bright with scores of sparkly stickers and I suspected we were going to be living with glitter in the carpet for years.

I grinned at some passers-by smiling at the cast. Alex didn't care, he was concentrating on his treat.

"Thank God you're bi," I told him.

"What? Why?" he asked, confused.

"You wouldn't qualify to wear that many rainbows if you were straight!"

He sniggered as he finished off his ice-cream, then tipped his head back.

"That was only half an apology by the way," he informed me.

"What? You want another ice-cream?"

"No," he said, his eyes danced with humour, "For the second half of your apology, it's your turn to lick something tasty!"

My heart danced with happiness. I leaned over and kissed him, before pushing him into the building, "It would be my absolute pleasure."

-X

The following morning (Saturday), I was sleepily making breakfast.

I startled slightly at a loud shriek and then turned grinning as Lou wheeled Alex in.

"There you go. Your boy's all sparkling clean and sweet smelling," he almost yelled at me.

Lou, put the gay into gay. He was the loudest, most flamboyant, happiest person I had ever met. It was impossible not to be smiling when he was around.

Alex was smiling as well, but also furiously blushing, "I'm sorry again, Lou," he said, as Lou reached for his jacket.

"What?" Lou dramatically threw his jacket back on the couch and frowned, his hands on his hips, "Why you apologizing to me boy? You think I haven't seen an erect man before?"

He struck a sexy pose, his voice going low and husky, "I'll have you know; all the guys are hard when Lou's around, Baby!"

He turned and roamed his eyes provocatively down my body.

I stayed leaning casually against the counter and took a sip of my coffee, "It's true, Lou. I'm restraining myself from jumping you right now," I deadpanned.

Lou slapped his thigh, bent double and laughed loud enough to wake the entire building.

I grinned as well, watching Alex crack up, blushing a deeper red.

"Seriously," Lou said, calming a little and walking over to give Alex a kiss on the cheek, "It's a good sign, it means you are feeling better. Plus less painkillers."

"Yea, I get it, thanks Lou," Alex said.

Lou swept his jacket on and gave me a hug as he left, "Your boy's starting to feel better," he repeated.

"Thanks in large part to you guys," I said, as I opened the door for him.

As Hurricane Lou left, and peace returned, I made Alex's coffee, still smiling (the after-effects tend to last a while).

Casey had been amused by the casual way the care team treated the two of us but considering just how 'personal' the care they were providing was, I felt it was better this way.

Being Mr Morgan'ed, when they had just been cleaning my husband's privates would just be weird. For now the three-man, one-woman team was part of our family.

"It's so embarrassing when that happens," Alex mumbled as I passed him his coffee.

"Don't be silly," I scolded, "It's expected, and it is a good sign."

Alex shrugged, "It happened with Lucy the other day as well."

"Well, we did warn her you swung both ways," I grinned and made him laugh, "What did she say?"

"Same as Lou, got excited because it's a good sign that I'm healing well and needing less painkillers."

"There you go," I knelt by the chair, looking at him seriously, "They're all professionals Alex, they are not going to get weirded out by a hard-on."

He nodded and sipped his coffee.

"Anyway, surely you can do some yourself, you do when I'm helping?"

He nodded, "Yea, but they are super thorough as well, and I've only got one hand, so they like to check, Lucy said it's about preventing infection."

I sighed, then kissed him, cupping his chin to keep his attention, "In a couple of months it will be a memory and you will have started on the real work of getting fit," I told him.

"I know. I can't wait."

After breakfast I wheeled Alex down to the car. We had hired a converted vehicle so that we didn't always have to take Alex out of the wheelchair. However, being sat in a wheelchair all day was uncomfortable (even a posh one), so today I helped him transfer into the passenger seat for the journey.

"Where are we going?" he asked as I pulled out.

"Surprise," was all I said.

He rolled his eyes and then laughed when we pulled up at Casey's house.

"Why did I bother transferring?"

"We're not stopping," I said.

Keira and Casey bounced out of the house and puled open the door to admire Alex's decorated cast, which I had told them about.

Paul also came out with the twins, and Alex insisted on a ten-minute cuddle while the girls grabbed the stuff they had forgotten (there's always something!) and got settled.

Finally, the twins were handed back, after extra kisses from their Mom and off we went.

Keira and Casey joining us probably gave Alex the clue that we were headed to the manor, but it wasn't until I swung off the short motorway section that he was sure.

He didn't say anything, but I could feel the tension.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked.

He shrugged but the girls wouldn't let him withdraw.

"Alex, talk to us," Keira insisted.

"I just don't want people to feel sorry for me," he admitted.

"Don't be daft," Casey said before I could reply, "There's a difference between pity and sympathy. Of course everyone is sorry about what happened, it was horrible. But everyone knows you are going to get better."

She said it so straight forwardly, I felt it register with him.

"I guess I'm still feeling a little sorry for myself," he said.

"Which is also perfectly natural," Keira told him, "Just don't worry. We're going to see family."

Our 'family' were waiting when we pulled up. About thirty people in the drive, no doubt more were inside.

I swear Frank would have lifted Alex right out of the car, like a bride over the threshold, if I hadn't stopped him, "No, Frank. You'll jog his leg. Just help him transfer to the wheelchair."

"Oh, okay, sorry," Frank lent into the car, grinning at Alex, "It's so great to see you, how are you? I can lift you; I'll be careful."

Alex smiled back, a little overwhelmed, "It's good to see you Frank, just help me on the left, yea?"

I pushed the chair forward and Frank, with easy strength, assisted Alex on his swing out of the car.

"You've lost some weight," he commented.

"I've lost some muscle," Alex told him, "I'll get it back."

"Come on, Frank," Sadie stepped forward, "I need a hand inside, you'll see Alex later."

She pulled Frank away to give Alex some breathing space. I realized she had cleverly kept most of the clingy people inside. It was the more level-headed people who were here to greet us.

Frank, of course, is built like an aircraft carrier so no one was going to try and stop him.

Curtis came forward and gave Alex a hug, "So amazing to see you Alex."

"You saw me two days ago!"

"In your natural habitat, I meant."

Alex laughed and said Hi to the few people that he hadn't seen since the accident.

Most people had visited though.

Eventually we made it inside and into the library, where a space had been cleared, and tables were set in a semi-circle around a small elevated stage with a ramp on the side.

(Alex was too busy being mushy to notice the ramp!)

More people were here, but Sadie had kept it to closer friends, about fifty people in all.

Alex, still distracted by people saying hello, looked at the stage, "Is there an event today?"

"Dinner later," I told him, as Curtis discreetly slipped something into my back pocket, "We have entertainment first."

I pulled him backwards and then spun him around and up the ramp before he could ask what was happening.

He looked down at everyone quickly taking their seats and grinning up at him, "Um, Leslie. What's going on?"

"Have you forgotten the correct term of address," I asked him pleasantly, as I pulled the strong tie from my pocket and pressing Alex's right wrist to the armrest, secured him to the wheelchair.

"Wait! What?"

I pulled his head back and kissed him. His eyes were slightly glazed when I lifted my head, and he was breathing fast.

"In case you haven't cottoned on. You're the entertainment!"

"Leslie!"

"Who?"

He closed his eyes.

"Master. I can't, how can I?"

"Are you in pain?" I demanded.

"No."

I put my mouth against his ear, looking out at the crowd watching, Alex watched them as well, "Are you hardening at the idea of being helpless? Excited by the fact I have just incapacitated you with one strap."

He leaned into me slightly, "Yes, Master. I'm excited, but what can I do?"

"Nothing," I advised him, "Except lie back and take it."

I stood and walked in front of him. Alex looked up at me for a moment and then nodded.

A murmur of excitement bubbled up from the room.

He could have refused. I wouldn't have forced him.

But judging by the bulge in his loose sweats, let's just say he was clearly up for this.

Smiling at him, I lifted the left leg support a little higher and wider, checking to make sure it was comfortable.

Then I lifted this right leg into a similar position, using another strap to secure his calf (I didn't want to risk the recently healed ankle). Not that he could get far but he has always enjoyed being bound.

Alex was now restrained in his wheelchair. Only on the right. His left side was helpless anyhow.

Rachel, our head nurse, who had insisted on being present, came forward with some safety scissors. After checking Alex was happy to continue and agreeing on a signal in case of pain or him needing help (she would be watching closely), she cut away his T-shirt and then his sweats and underwear.

Then casting me a doubtful and disapproving look, she headed to one side to observe.

Alex was now naked, legs akimbo, cock pointing skywards, his eyes wide and slightly shocked on mine.

I'm not going to lie. I had intended to wait until Alex was fully well before bringing him back to the manor.

It hadn't crossed my mind to play with my injured slave. But what Craig (who knew nothing about our hobby), had said was correct. I had been neglecting Alex's needs.

I kissed him again and then, after double checking the brakes were set (Alex had experienced quite enough damage for the time being, thank you very much), I left the stage and took my seat.

Alex stared at me dumbfounded. I raised my glass and toasted him.

Then we all toasted him, before turning and toasting Mistress Sonja.

She smiled serenely and then rose and made her way to the stage.

I saw Alex's mouth open and his silent 'Oh, Fuck!' as he watched her approach.

She stepped to him, kissed him on both cheeks and then smoothed his hair back.

"It's lovely to see you looking so well, Alex. We are going to have some fun. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, Mistress Sonja," he answered quickly, and slightly desperately, making her laugh.

"Any problems, even if you just need us to change your position you tell me."

He nodded.

"Your promise, Alex."

"I promise, Mistress Sonja. Please play with me. Please, I'll do anything."

She smiled again and took his mouth. Kissing him deeply, I could hear the humming in his throat.

Mistress Sonja is seduction personified. She is sensual like a cat, and like a cat she likes to tease.

She's also gorgeous, and don't forget, Alex likes girls.

If you think I should be jealous you would be wrong. Alex is mine. And I was going to fully enjoy watching Sonja destroy him.

She took him slowly.

Alex is a beautiful man, and I had given her permission to enjoy every inch of him.

She used her hands, her lips. Teeth and tongue. Tasting and exploring him, as he moaned and drifted. His arousal slowly climbing under her attentions.

Sonja has played with Alex before, but straight forward edging. Not that you can call what she does straight forward!

But this was more. This was her taking pleasure from him and using him to obtain her own fulfilment.

Some of the observers reached their breaking point when Sonja discreetly opened her robe and although she wasn't exposed to us and we could not clearly see. It was obvious that Alex was kissing and sucking her breasts.

Sonja just as discreetly reached into the robe and started to pleasure herself as Alex worshiped her breasts, quickly climaxing and crying out.

Four watching masters and one mistress immediately called their subs and started fucking or being fucked, depending on their preference.

Alex wasn't the only one being edged tonight.

When Mistress Sonja moved back slightly, adjusting her clothing, I could see Alex was deeply aroused. His eyes slightly unfocused. His attention completely on her. He had forgotten his audience.