BDSM Play Ground: Day 01

Story Info
A vanilla couple are unexpected slaves at a sex park.
7k words
4.64
39.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BDSM PlayGround: A Couple of Whores

BDSM PlayGround was an all-inclusive resort and theme park that catered to a certain type of crowd. All types of play were allowed. It could be as tame as simple roleplay among lovers to public human toilets and gloryhole slaves. Various rides and attractions were tailor made for the experience as well. And somehow my wife Carey and I found ourselves waiting in the entrance line for a weeklong trip.

Apparently, her friend and boss Mina had received the weeklong tickets as a gift, but couldn't make it, so she passed them along to my wife half-jokingly. Looking for a way to spice up our marriage, and immediately envisioning Carey tied down and at my mercy, I wholeheartedly advocated for the trip.

That being said, as we came to the greeters, I couldn't help feeling anxious and embarrassed at entering the sexual playground.

"Oh VIPS?" the scantily clad ticket lady asked after she stared at our ticket for a while. For lack of a better word, she was wearing a slutty cosplay of what a theme park worker would where. She had exceptionally short shorts on, with thigh high black socks and buckle up leather shoes. The only thing covering her ample breasts was a light blue crop top polo that barely reached passed her nipples; it was tight enough to push her under-boobs out. Her hair was pulled into a slick high ponytail, while her make-up accentuated her features, especially the light blue lip gloss that left her looking extra plump.

While I was too dumbfounded by the uniform to speak, my wife stepped in an answered in the affirmative. And let her know that they were a gift from her rich boss. The worker smiled.

"Great, you two must be so much fun, you and your husband should head to the left, the right line is only general admission, and take these bracelets and costume tokens with you." She handed us both pink bracelets and pink coins that popped out of the turnstile after it read our ticket. "Those are fast pass bracelets, they let the workers know how to handle you and you'll be able to cut lines and ride multiple times in a row."

We both thanked her for help and trotted over to the VIP entrance. There two workers waited for us. They were dressed in the same way as the greeter, except one of the women was sporting a noticeable bulge in her pants. They were standing in front of a disk on the ground, with a kiosk beside it. They explained that most guests had to pick and dress up in a costume on their own. But VIPS get to have specialized dressing machines along with beautiful assistants like the two in front of us dress them up.

"Feels regal, I guess I'll go first?" I said to my wife. She nodded. As I stepped onto the platform, I handed the worker my pink coin. She giggled as she examined it and put it into the kiosk. Suddenly the ground opened underneath me and I found myself sliding down a diagonal shoot for a few moments before I landed. Or rather a pair of metal arms caught me by my wrists and pulled them up, holding me in the air. Before I could say anything else, another arm roughly pushed a shiny red ball-gag into my mouth and tightly locked it onto my head.

As this was happening my wife appeared from the slide next to me and was treated to the exact same. Once we were both gagged, a robotic voice beamed, "Initiating Whore Protocol". Soon other arms pulled off our shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. Then they came back and cut off our tops with scissors.

We were briskly pulled into a hot shower, where our bodies were scrubbed fairly thoroughly. Hot air quickly blew us dry from all directions before a series of arms began painting some type of gel all over our bodies even on our faces save for our eye brows and eyes. They even invasively coated our ass-cracks and pushed it up into our noses. Carey began making inaudible noises as they applied the gel to her. She seemed to be saying something, but I couldn't make it out. But, as the arms came back empty handed, it dawned on me that we were being waxed. Soon ripping pain began coursing through my body as all the hair below my eyes was pulled off.

After that, my wife and I got our first real taste of how humiliating this whole experience might be. We were pulled over to another shower like area, but this time there were no shower heads. Instead, mechanical arms locked onto our ankles and pulled them spread eagle. Soon lube was applied to our asses and my anal virginity was dangerously close to being broken, as a metal hand slowly probed me with the lube. It stopped abruptly, before a warm invader took me from behind. I couldn't get a good look at mine, but I could see the one in my wife, and it looked like a black hose had been shoved into her ass.

Soon warm water began filling me up. I quickly grew bloated and uncomfortable and just as the sensation was growing painful, the hose suddenly pulled out from me. The water quickly rushed out, leaving me empty. Then the process was repeated a few times.

Afterwards, we were pulled into a room that both contained various costumes, Whigs, and accessories. The room was pink, and lacked almost anything masculine. In fact, all the costumes were the type you would see a girl wear to Halloween or in a porno. There was also finally another person. This time it was a bubbly, and curvy, blonde woman dressed like the other workers. She too sported a noticeable bulge in her short shorts. She was also holding a large tablet, which she seemed totally engrossed in as were pulled towards her.

"You must be the VIP whores?!" she chirped. We both immediately began shaking our heads and trying to say no from behind our gags. "Awwh, you guys are so cute, I wish my lover would share a fun experience like this."

"Looks like you two will have Irene as your personal Mistress for the week. She's the cutest, though she can be a little mean. And she's even bigger than me" she said while pointing to her junk. My eyes went wide. Personal mistress? And she was a Futa. What had we gotten into??

"Irene likes her pets to look the part. So I'm thinking you two will do best as a couple cute kitties." She said before pressing a few buttons.

The arms holding my wife moved first. They worked with incredible speed, as it only took a few seconds for her to be fully enclosed into her new costume. Carey had a lithe body. She was and skinny, but not to the point that it detracted from her looks. She still had plenty of ass and pert c-cups. It started off with an impossibly tight crotchless white catsuit. The suit seemed to mold onto every nook and cranny of her body. Then a pink corset was pulled tight and locked onto her. She also received a pink choker with a bell, pink high heels, and a pair of pink latex bondage mittens. All of which were also locked shut. Finally, a claw slowly descended with a large but-plug that held a white latex cattail. Lube was dripping off the thing, and my wife yelped and moaned when it was shoved forcefully into her ass.

I had grown incredibly hard and turned on during the show, but this quickly turned to fear as I was pulled forward. Suddenly an identical white cat-suit was being pulled onto me. They were trying to cross-dress me!? I tried to fight the hands, but it was no use. They were way too strong for me. I too was short and skinny. Soon I found myself facing Carey in an identical costume. She stared at me as the tail lowered into place. She seemed to be completely fascinated with the sight of me losing my anal virginity. Not that I had any room to talk, since everything that had happened to my wife turned me on. My face went red with embarrassment as I realized I would be impaled in front of her.

There was a sharp pain as the tail was quickly forced in. Then I noticed how full I felt. I tried to force the intruder out, but it wouldn't budge and inch. Yet, a whole new humiliation awaited me. The worker walked over holding a bag of ice and a small pink piece of wet looking latex. I again tried with all my might to struggle, but it only seemed to make my situation worse. The icy sensation was unbearable when she pressed it against my cock. Before long, my dick was shrunk, and she stuck pulled the latex over it, engulfing both my dick and balls before it also looped around my tail's base. She then pressed a button and the material formed itself against my package seamlessly. She pressed another button, and the material shrank. It put enough force on my penis to stop any erection and shrank it to a much smaller size than I was used to.

"Let's see, next is hair and make-up. I've seen you ogling my plump lips sissy boy, I guess that means you want something similar?" She said, looking at me. I quickly shook my head no, but she only giggled before pressing another button on the tablet. Two metal-bell shaped things were brought towards us by another set of arms. Then they slowly descended over both our heads. It was pitch dark inside for a moment, until flashing lights and a number of small mechanical arms with tools in their hands popped out from every direction.

First tubes descended onto my lips. They suctioned tight and stayed in place while the other hands began working on my eyelashes and makeup. When they were done, the tubes popped off, but something was slightly different. I could feel that the suction had left my slips fat and swollen. All through this, I could feel arms pulling at my hair in various directions. Another arm quickly applied shiny pink lipstick expertly coating my lips without getting any on the gag. Once that finished the hoods quickly ascended out of sight.

As I looked over at my wife, I could tell that she had undergone a similar process. Her lips looked much fuller than usually underneath a shiny coat of lipstick. Her eyelashes were full and long, while her hair was pulled into a high ponytail. It looked like extensions had been weaved into it, as the tail fell to her lower back.

With that both our chokers jingled and let out a tiny shock that jolted us in unison. The worker walked over and undid our gags before throwing them into a basket. I immediately started yelling, so did my wife. But, all that came out of our mouths were high pitched erotic "meows".

"The control collar works." Said the worker. "Let's activate the tails." She pressed a button, and my tail began vibrating and wriggling around against my prostate. The sensation was new to me and every time the plug pressed forward, it seemed to send an odd ticklish sensation throughout my penis. Mewls and Meows could be heard from both of us. The worker didn't seem to care, instead she pressed a few more buttons before finding what she wanted. Two sets of chains appeared before both of us.

The attendant walked over to my wife and ran her hands across her skin tight latex before they slowly descended to her exposed crotch. She made a swirling motion with her finger, collecting the wetness of arousal that was coming out of her vagina. When she pulled it away, her finger was visibly dripping. My wife must be really turned on. The attendant then roughly shoved the finger into my wife's mouth before wiping it dry with her face.

Next she picked up the cuffs and attached the first pair to her ankles. There was only a small chain connecting the two, meaning she would be hobbled while they are on. Then she attached the second set of cuffs to her arms, just above the elbow. This pulled her arms back making it impossible to move them very far forward and also seemed to pull her chest out. With the restraints on, the arms daintily placed my wife on the ground, where should stood wobbly, exposed, and with her chest forced forward.

The attendant then came over to me with an identical set of cuffs. Before installing them, she gripped my tail and slowly pulled it out. The bulbous part of the plug just reached its thickest point before she roughly shoved it back in. I meowed and moaned involuntarily at the motion. She did this a few more times, seeming to enjoy herself. Between the anal fucking, the vibrations, and the movement on my prostate, pre-cum must have been being forced out of me. I know this, because the attendant knelt down and swiped her finger across the floor below me before forcing the pre-cum into my mouth. She then quickly applied the cuffs to me, before I was dropped to the floor like my wife.

I was incredibly unbalanced when I hit the floor. Between the restraints, the high heels, and the stimulation from my tail, I was barely able to stand without wobbling. That being said, I did my best to make my way over to my wife, finding some comfort when our bodies touched, and I leaned against her. She seemed to have the same idea and leaned back into me so we could support each other's weight.

"Well don't you two kittens make a great couple." Said the attendant. "Now for the finishing touches and you're ready to go." She brought over two leashes and two sets of white and pink cat ears. After applying both to us, she pulled us to the door at the end of the room. From there she had us slowly shuffle to an elevator before she lightly pushed us in. We stumbled and before we could do anything else, the doors closed leaving us alone as the elevator ascended.

The elevator had mirrors on all sides, save for the door giving me my first view of my makeover. My appearance was drastically changed. While I was never the most masculine man, I now looked like a complete femboy. The catsuit was skintight and clung to every part of my body save more my ass and hips. On those sections, it was clear some padding had been added because I now looked downright plump. Massive extensions were woven into my medium length hair, which had been pulled into a tight double ponytail. Other than that, my caged penis, and my lack of breasts, Carey and I looked identical.

I pulled my view away from the mirror and looked to Carey. She could see the trepidation in my eyes, so she leaned in a gave me a slow kiss. Our full lips mashed into each other making us clumsy. When she pulled back, she gave me a reassuring smile. I just meowed for a second trying to say that hopefully we can figure this out.

The elevator dinged before the doors opened and bright sunlight shined in. We must have been somewhere in the middle of the park, because outside the doors, attendants and visitors happily scurried along in outlandish but hot outfits. Another beautiful attendant noticed the doors open, so she pulled on our leashes forcing us out into the open. She tied us up against a poll without a word and left us there.

Now, I felt truly exposed. We were dressed like a bunch of fuckable toys as people walked around us. Without the makeup my face would have been bright red from the embarrassment, but more than that I was worried someone would take advantage of our situation. But, as the minutes passed no one took us or touched us. Many people ogled us, catcalled us, asked us for some meows, but no one entered our space. The whole time, our tails cycled through various patterns and left me dripping with pre-cum.

No one until a tall blonde woman walked up to the poll. She was wearing a serious fetish outfit. Knee high latex boots, a latex bra that barely held her large breasts in, and most stunningly, a latex bikini bottom with a large latex sheathed cock spilling out the front. I'm talking 7 inches soft, just dangling from her body.

She walked up to us and grabbed my face. She pulled me to her before giving me an invasive French kiss. I was so stunned that I tried to say stop, but only mewling came out. She let go and chuckled. "I am Mistress Irene; I'll be handling you personally for the rest of your whore-week special. Now according to your ticket preferences, the two of you are a devoted couple, so I won't be sharing you too much. But luckily for me, it appears you two are size-queens and cum-dumps, so I'll get to truly empty myself within you both."

We both rapidly shook our heads and meowed at her trying to say that this was a mistake. "You guys must really like playing the reluctant slut, I find that sooo hot. Well, let's get started!" She said as she pulled us along by the leashes.

At around the same time, Mina was checking her watch at the office enviously. They probably just started their week. The thought of her friends experiencing a beautiful sexy week trip left her exceptionally jealous. Mina had no idea what the two were into, though a week was more than long enough to experience various fun escapades. It just sucked that she and her husband couldn't experience the fun whore-week with Mistress Irene that they had planned, all because of her stupid job. Well, there's always next time, I wonder what preferences those two chose before starting their trip. Preferences. Mina wondered for a second if she forgot to tell Carey to change the preferences online. Nah I definitely told her.

Mina grew wet at the thought of her lost trip, her pierced nipple grew stiff inside her bra. Spending the whole week as a fuck-pet. With her husband being relentlessly edged and caged. Them both being filled with Mistress Irenes fat cock throughout the day, swallowing her futa cum with all their holes. She felt her hand drift towards her clit and mindlessly played with it. She was especially looking forwards to being locked against her husband each night after he had been edged all day. Their bodies would be squirming against each other while they both furiously humped each other, trying to get enough friction to cum. But, they would be bound too tightly, his dick would be inside her, but unable to move; a constant torture as their plugs vibrated away into the night.

Well, maybe next time...

Carey and I were led on weak and shaky legs through the park, while Irene explained her plans. Today, was what she called a free day. Thus, she was going to bring us around to various fun rides, fuck our brains out, and then have us retire off to the kennel. Most VIPs would get to stay in luxurious accommodations, but since we would be in character for the entire week, we were being placed in her Irene's special kennel. But first was lunch, since it was about mid-day by the time we had been dressed and taken.

Irene led us to an open-air lunch booth title: Cum-Dump Buffet. Instead of stools at the counter, there was just a large floor matt. On which, a number of visitors were kneeling, either tied down or on their own. Most importantly, they seemed to be suckling on large silicon-dicks that had feeder tubes connected. "Gotta keep your strength up!" said Irene. She pulled us to the booth and forced us to kneel. Then she forced Carey's face up to one of the silicone dildos before tying her leash tight to the counter. Now, Carey would only be able to just narrowly pull the dildo out of her mouth. Then she did the same to me.

When I was in position, white ooze began to come out of the tip, before a droplet fell onto the matt. When it did, I felt my collar deliver a quick shock. I looked to see Irene holding a small control pad in her hand. "Kitten, I hate waste. If you don't eat up fast, I'll be very angry, and you won't like that."

I looked over at Carey. She got the message and began taking the dildo in her mouth. She suckled on it for a few moments before it seemingly filled up her mouth, forcing her to pull out. Then she swallowed and looked at me, before giving and audible "Mmmm" with a smile and went back to work on the dildo. This time with much more gusto. I looked at my dildo in disgust, before slowly putting my lips on it. What the fuck had I gotten myself into.

But, it didn't take me too long to realize why my wife was so willing. The cream coming out of the dildo didn't taste bad at all. It was sweet and cold, kind of like a high-quality protein shake. Swallowing my pride with the cream, I took the dildo farther into my mouth. After working it for a while, suddenly a large amount sprayed into my mouth forcefully. I almost let some out but managed to force it down. That cycle of sucking and spraying continued four more times before no more cream seemed to ooze out of the dildo. Irene seemed to notice that we had finished, because she unhooked us and allowed us to stand up. My jaw ached from the sheer size of the dildo, and I felt a little too full, but otherwise it hadn't been that bad of an experience. As we got to our feet, Irene pulled Carey in and licked from her neck up to her mouth before diving in for a kiss. "Just cleaning you off and having a taste kitten," she said, while smiling at both of us. For some reason, I felt envious of my wife getting Irene's tongue down her throat. Maybe I should've let some cream trickle out of my mouth...

12