BDSM VRBO The FemSub

Story Info
A female executive visits for a week of needed humiliation.
10k words
4.43
7.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the background of Master's VRBO:

The experiences of guests follows here and subsequent chapters. For a more complete background read it in the original post in the series BDSM VRBO

My Master/Owner runs a BDSM VRBO or Airbnb experience, though you won't find it listed on those sites. It is a separate building on his large wooded rural estate. It comes complete with kitchen, hot tub, dungeon and me.

I am a very kinky submissive with very few limits and lots of kinks. Rimming - love it, not clean I'll take care of it. Piss play - fill me up, cover me in it. Anal - anytime. Spanking - Please till it is cherry red. Face fucking - I won't puke, just need a bit of air every now and then. Beat me- No fists or hard face slaps, Master limits caning, but give me all you got.

So, if you hear about the property and pass Master's vetting process, you can rent the property for a weekend or a week, or occasionally longer. The base rent gets you the property and my naked non-sexual maid services. Master has an ala carte' price list for everything else, or you can select the all-inclusive price that includes everything within my limits. For some reason that is the most popular choice. Apparently, I have good "word of mouth" from previous renters.

When renters have selected from the ala carte' menu I have some idea of what to expect when they show up. Plus, Master gives me what he has learned about the guest from his vetting process. Renters who have chosen the all-inclusive package, I have less guidance though Master's vetting does give me some idea of their preferences and what I might expect. It helps me meet their needs and leads to happy renters. Over 70% book their return stay before leaving. As a result, we have a lot of returning renters and my daily blog helps me remember their tastes when they return.

The FemSub

It is unusual that we have a single female visitor. By Master's choice we rarely accept single male visitors, but requests from single female visitors are quite rare so I was surprised to see one on the schedule.

Master informed me that it was a high level female executive that needed to be treated as the lowest of slaves in a safe confidential location and we fit the bill. She had booked for five days and wanted heavy corporal punishment and humiliation for three days, with lighter submissive treatment the last two in preparation to returning to her corporate function. She not only did not list any limits, but she had also marked the question in bold letters with the word, "NONE!"

She included a separate sheet that listed some things she specifically wanted to experience. After reading it I contacted Julie, a domme friend of mine, to borrow some items for her visit. Master, Julie, and I also had a couple of long talks as to what I needed to do to fulfill the requests. Master also special ordered a couple of items to add to our dungeon and my wardrobe collection.

Her Mercedes pulled up right on time. Master's son met her and went through the usual check in procedures he does with all arriving guests. Once that was complete the "normal" ended. He stripped her naked, locked her arrival clothes in her car and pocketed the key. A heavy leather posture collar was locked around her neck holding her head in a rigid position. Cuffs with a connecting short chain were locked on her ankles, and her wrists with the wrists in front of her connected to her collar by a very short chain that not only made her low crawl but prevented her from reaching her sex. A rather long, thick penis gag was strapped into her mouth, a blindfold placed over her eyes and buckled in place, and finally A leash was attached to the collar and placed on a hook by the door. The son then got in her car and drove it down to the main office leaving her kneeling naked, gagged, cuffed, and blindfolded on my porch.

I was dressed in one of Master's new acquisitions, a form fitting latex catsuit with knee high leather stiletto heeled boots. I waited about fifteen minutes after I heard the car leave before opening the door, which probably felt much longer for the lady kneeling naked on my porch.

I had practiced all morning walking in the damn heels as well as the speech I was going to greet her with. I opened the door, stomped onto the porch, and screamed, "Who left this piece of shit on my porch? I slapped the crop against my leg and screamed again, "Answer me you piece of crap!"

She tried to mumble something around the penis gag, and I slapped the crop on her bare ass and screamed at her again, "Silence you piece of shit, speak only when spoken to!"

I grabbed her leash and made her crawl as quickly as her chained cuffs allowed to the dungeon. Multiple slashes from the crop across her ass and exposed cunt helped her move faster as I called her every derogatory name my domme friend and I could come up with.

As soon as we were in the dungeon, Julie, my domme friend. silently helped me hook the chain connecting her wrist cuffs to an overhead hoist and pull her up onto her tip toes. A spreader bar connecting her ankle cuffs stretched the connecting chain taut. A pre-discussed drop object was placed in her hand, and she raised the agreed upon two fingers in acknowledgement.

We were trying to keep it a secret that my friend was there. Our guest requested to be heavily whipped, and I didn't feel comfortable doing that myself. As we worked it was hard keeping ourselves quiet.

I released the leash and started enjoying my guest's body. I fondled her tits before slapping them hard. Her nipples were pinched pulled and twisted repeatedly. Her face, ass and cunt were slapped repeatedly. Her hair was pulled and threatened with being shaved.

I warmed her up with a flogger, turning her body nice and pink. Out of character I asked, "Are you ready to be whipped as requested? Grunt twice for yes, once for no."

The answering two grunts were unmistakable. I reached around from behind her and gave both nipples a wicked pinch and twist before smacking her ass hard and getting out of the way.

Julie was a master (mistress?) of the single tail. She cracked it three times near our guest without touching her, causing her to jump and flinch. Julie proceeded to crack the whip near her and let it wrap around her body, only a minor hit as the tails finished wrapping. But as Julie sensed the guest was adjusting, she stepped up the strikes in frequency and intensity.

Partly to give Julie's arm a rest we paused. I removed the gag from our guest's mouth and asked, "Enough or more?"

Her reply was surprisingly clear, "More please Goddess, more, but please may I scream?"

I told her, "Scream bitch, but nothing stops till I'm ready, you drop the ball, or cry "Red."

Julie resumed, and quickly was back to the heavier strikes though she went to lighter strokes as he worked over the tits and belly of our guest. Julie finally stopped and mouthed to me, "That is enough."

Julie cleaned and put her whips away then got out a spray bottle of alcohol. Alcohol on a wound stings and burns like crazy. Our guest's screams were ear splitting as Julie sprayed the solution on her back and especially her tits.

We removed the spreader bar, lowered the overhead hook, and released her wrist chain from the hook. It took both Julie and I to keep her upright until we had a blanket wrapped around her and moved her to the settee. She curled up into a ball, whimpering. I handed her a bottle of water and she downed half of it. Julie gave me a bottle of salve to apply later.

As our guest rested, I showed Julie out. She left me with a surprisingly erotic deep kiss, and a "next time you," warning.

I returned to our guest and as I stroked her hair and face, she started to stir. I unbuckled and removed her blindfold. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, she looked at me and smiled, before saying, "Thank you, both the greeting and whipping were exactly what I needed. Was there someone else here?"

I admitted, "I invited someone much more advanced with a whip than I to make sure that you were painfully hurt, but not harmed."

She looked at me and asked, "So you are my cruel mistress for the time I am here?"

I smiled, "Yes, I am that, but as part of that I am also your caretaker to make sure you get what you want and need and are safe. So, before I go back into character is there anything I need to know?"

She smiled, then frowned, "I need you to be a complete domineering bitch. Hurt, me, degrade me, use me, I am nothing with no limits, other than I need to be able to walk out of here at the end of my stay. I need that to release my pent up stress and recenter to whom I am."

"I am going to remove your blanket and apply the salve to your wounds, I don't want you walking out of here infected, and I need you to be able to serve me tomorrow. When I remove the blanket crawl over and lie on your stomach on that table, turn over when I tell you to."

I removed the blanket, and she did as directed. Julie had done very good work, only two very small marks showed blood. I applied the salve to all of the marks on her back, lubed and inserted a large plug into her ass with minimal prep. It got a definite squeal out of her.

I told her to roll over onto her back and moved her centered on the table. I unzipped the crotch of my catsuit, crawled up onto the table facing her feet and lowered my cunt over her mouth. It only took her a moment to start licking and serving me while a applied the salve onto her abused tits and abdomen. I got a definite squeal into my cunt when I snapped the clover clamps with the weighted connecting chain onto her bruised nipples.

I rode her face until I came all over her face, and she choked and sputtered on the copious squirt that filled her mouth.

I locked a short chain onto her collar, helped her down from the table onto the floor and led her crawling out the front door into the yard and jerked the plug out of her ass. "Ok bitch, this is your toilet, use it. If you make a mess in my house not only will I rub your nose in it, but you will lick it all up. Now squat and go."

I almost giggled watching her look of shock change into a wry smile with what she had been told. I watched her pee in the grass. When she finished, I told her, "Now wipe yourself with your fingers then lick them clean, I don't want a mess in my house." I had to hide my smile as that got the same look of shock and then smile from her as she obeyed. I lubed the plug again and roughly pushed it back into her ass.

Back in the house, I led her into the bedroom. One of the new purchases was a dog bed that had been placed beside the bed. She obediently curled up on it and I locked her chain around the leg of the bed. With the short chain to her collar and the short chains connecting her wrists and ankles, it took her some twists and turns to get somewhat comfortable.

I turned out the light and shut the door. I stripped out of the cat suit. It was hot and didn't breathe. I reheated something for dinner and enjoyed it with a nice red wine. I made a bowl of oatmeal and scrapped my leftovers into it for her morning breakfast before putting it in the refrigerator to make sure it was cold when I fed her.

I walked back into the bedroom and into the ensuite. I left the door wide open as I washed my face before sitting down on the toilet. Both the sound of piss and the plop sound of solid waste hitting the water echoed in the hard surface bathroom. I removed a short piece of toilet paper and took one swipe at my ass before throwing it in the stool and flushing.

I walked back towards the bed till I reached the dog bed. "On your back bitch" She looked up at me and then complied. I squatted over her face, and she didn't hesitate to lick the drops of piss clinging to my cunt. I lowered myself even more, sitting on her face as I reached down and released the nipple clamps one at a time. Both resulted in a satisfying scream into my cunt. When I shifted forward there was a noticeable, punishable, hesitation before I felt her tongue probing my ass, cleaning what remained on the rosebud, and as she pushed her tongue deeper in the sphincter ring. I squatted there over her face, enjoying the feeling of her tongue caressing my ass, knowing her humiliation. Without a word I rose and climbed into the soft bed, letting her enjoy the taste of me all night.

I slept later than normal and was awakened by my guest whining on the floor. I knew she badly needed to relieve herself but first I made a trip to the ensuite again leaving the door open as I pissed noisily into the commode. I strode back to the dog bed and didn't even have to ask before she rolled onto her back. I again squatted and permitted the bitch to lick my cunt clean as I attached the clamps and weighted chain back onto her still swollen nipples. Moans straight into your cunt are a great way to start the morning.

I unlocked her leash from the bed support and led her back into the yard. I grabbed a poop sack as we left the house. I walked her back out into the yard, removed the plug from her ass and watched as she not only peed but pooped. She wiped her cunt with her fingers and licked them clean but had no clue what to do with her ass or the pile she had left on my grass.

I took the poop sack and as she watched I placed it over my hand, made a grabbing motion like I was picking it up and then skinned the bag off my hand. She seemed to grasp the concept, so I handed her the bag. She successfully picked up most of it without a problem, then tried to hand me the bag. I told her, "No you carry it. Open your mouth." When she did, I placed the ends of the bag in her mouth and told her, "Bite it, don't drop it".

Back at the door to the house I took the bag and placed it on a table. I had plans for it later. I led her into the bathroom and set up the enema kit. A liter and a half of warm soapy water, with a Bardex nozzle. Once the bag was empty the plug went back in her ass and I gave her a toothbrush and some cleaning compound and told her the enema comes out when the grout in the floor tile is clean.

For the next half hour, I heard her moaning with the cramps, pain from the clamped nipples as the weight swung. and sore knees as she worked to clean my bathroom floor tile grout. I checked back and she had over half of it respectfully clean. I removed the plug and let her use the toilet to expel the soap enema while I prepared her second saltwater enema. This one was only a liter and she held it in her plugged ass until all my grout was to my satisfaction.

After she released the second enema, I put a larger plug in her ass and had her clean the inside of the bowl where it had splattered as she released the enemas before I flushed it. With the short chain connecting her collar to her wrist chain she was quite close to her work and even from a distance the smell was pungent.

With her ass now clean enough for future use, it was time for breakfast. I had her pan fry bacon, and an egg and set them on the table along with a cup of coffee. From her whining apparently with the short chains a lot of the splatter from frying the bacon landed on her tits.

Before I sat down to the nice breakfast she had prepared for me, I got the bowl of oatmeal and last night's leftovers out of the refrigerator and placed it on the floor at my feet along with a bowl of water. She shied away from the breakfast I had prepared for her until I warned her that there would be consequences if it wasn't finished, and it was all she was to get until it was all gone, and the bowl licked.

A enjoyed my delicious breakfast while checking the daily news on my iPad. I ate slowly to give her a chance to make a good dent in her food bowl, before I was finished and ready for my next enjoyable use of her.

I picked up her food bowl, it was over half empty. As I went to put it back in the refrigerator, I told her to finish all of her water, do the breakfast dishes and then join me in the dungeon.

I put on the leather outfit that Master had bought while I waited. It had an underbust corset top that put my tits on display on a shelf, a short leather skater style skirt and the knee boots I had worn yesterday.

I was ready when she came crawling in looking a bit apprehensive. I put her on the horse. It was just long enough to go from her mound to under her chin and just wide enough for her tits to hang down on each side. I released the clamp from one nipple getting sharp yelp, and passed the chain and clamp under the beam of the horse and reattached it. If she came up off the beam at all it would pull painfully on her nipples. I ran a strap across her waist to hold her in place, and connected the chains between her wrist and ankle cuffs to hooks on the horse, holding her in place.

I wet the penis of the penis gag thoroughly in her wet cunt before gagging her with it, then buckled the blindfold in place. She had no way to know what I planned for her, though I could tell by her breathing there was a mixture of anticipation and dread.

I took the Feeldoe out of the drawer and lubed it before inserting the bulb into my cunt. It felt really good. The Feeldoe is a strapless double headed L shaped dildo. The bulb goes in my cunt and the larger dildo into whatever hole of my guest I want to use. I wasn't sure how she was going to like the other end, but that wasn't my problem.

I worked the lomg part of the plug in her ass back and forth several times through her ring, stretching each time it passed. The Feeldoe was only a bit wider than the wide part of the plug and the plug had left her ring quite lubricated. I aligned the dildo end of the Feeldoe with her ass and started to slowly push it into her ass. As soon as she felt the tip push against her rosebud she yelped and came up off the horse until the nipple chain brought that to a painful stop. I continued a long slow steady push until my hips touched her butt. She now had eight inches of silicone cock deep in her ass. Regardless of how it felt in her ass, the part of the device buried in my cunt and rubbing on my clit felt amazing whenever I moved.

I slapped her butt and in as deep a voice as I could muster told her, "Ok bitch start fucking that cock in your ass before I start using this taser on your sorry cunt." She had no way to know that I didn't have a taser, but fear is a great motivator and quickly she was ass fucking the silicone cock as hard as I was fucking her ass with it. Of course, the harder she pushed back against it the better it felt in my cunt.

I reached down and turned the vibrator in the Feeldoe on, ramping the feeling in my cunt up even more. The vibrator is barely perceptible on the dildo in her ass, but I encouraged her, "Bitch you are slacking off hear that sound that is the taser charging, fuck that ass before I tase your cunt.

That got her slamming back so hard that I didn't have to move, I just had to brace the horse, so she didn't walk it across the room. The first orgasm hit me and almost took me off my feet, by the third one I had to stop and pull the device out of my cunt, leaving it buried deep in her ass. As soon as my resistance was gone, she almost stopped humping against the dildo in her ass, but I could see her still moving, trying to get more stimulation.

As soon as I was steady again, I removed the clamps from her nipples getting a squeal through her gag. I unbuckled the strap across her waist, released her wrist and ankle chains from their hooks. I helped her down off the horse onto all fours on the floor, with the dildo still deep in her ass. I led her crawling over to the settee where I sat and pulled her face hard into my soaking wet cunt. I didn't even have to command, she immediately went to town licking and sucking my cunt paying special attention to my clit. I laid back and relaxed letting her work me through two more orgasms. I was exhausted but thoroughly satiated.