Be Careful of your Fantasies

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife fuck another man.
5.7k words
4.53
26.3k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Beth. I am 29 years old, blonde by choice and very petite. I'm around 5'1" tall, although I am almost always in some kind of heel unless I am working out or doing something physical. I'm educated and I have a good job. I married my college sweetheart, Robert. He went by Bob in school, but when he started his career, he thought being more formal was a good thing. He is in pharmaceutical sales so he does travel a bit, but it's usually only for a couple nights every other week. We live in Deerfield, IL in a nice neighborhood. We have good friends including a couple who lives across the street in their late 30's. We hang out with them frequently on Friday or Saturday night if neither of us have plans. Saturday was date night when we first got married, but lately we've been hanging out with Eva and Tony more and more. I think my husband likes hanging out with them because Eva is a knockout. Tony is handsome, but he definitely married above his weight class.

Life was good, but admittedly by year eight of our marriage, it was getting a little stale. Not so much our marriage, but our sex life. Neither of us was particularly experienced when we started dating our Freshman year in college. I figured that it was a good thing that we were equally matched as far as sex went. Robert was an attentive lover, but not particularly creative. I suppose I wasn't either. Before you ask, I sucked his cock on a regular basis and he would eat my pussy before mounting me. But we usually just did missionary or on a rare occasion doggie. I almost never came on his cock, but thankfully he understood and was supportive of me finishing myself with a vibrator. I always told him it didn't bother me, but in truth, it did. I'd read that lots of women need help and can't cum just from penetration, but I wished I wasn't one of them.

Fast forward toward the end of Summer and out of the blue, Robert asked if I wanted to fuck another man. I immediately asked him if he was having an affair. He insisted he wasn't, but I was skeptical. Then he told me he had talked to Tony about the rut we were in and Tony told him he and Eva had gone through the same thing about five years ago. I still didn't believe him, but I told him to continue. According to what Robert said Tony told him, Eva had arranged for another man to fuck her while he watched. Supposedly it was super hot and spiced up their sex life. They didn't do it often, but their marriage had never been stronger. I assumed Robert just wanted to fuck Eva and was convincing me to fuck another man was his lame attempt to make that happen. I couldn't blame him for that. She was gorgeous. But I had no interest in fucking Tony. I told my husband I would talk to Eva and confirm his story. I knew that would be awkward, to say the least, but the next day when Robert and Tony went golfing, I found myself ringing Eva's doorbell. She didn't seem surprised to see me. Maybe Robert tipped Tony off and he called his wife.

She welcomed me in and offered me coffee. I sat down at the kitchen table and she said she knew why I was there. That didn't make it less awkward. Eva served the coffee and sat down. She then told me she was a hotwife. I thought that was a bit conceited, not because she wasn't beautiful but because talking about yourself that way was a bit weird. She must have noticed a confused look on my face because she asked me if I knew what hotwife meant. She then laughed when I said, "Well you're very attractive."

"No, silly," she replied. "It means I get to screw other guys. Tony knows and supports me."

I took a moment to digest what she said. "So you two have an open marriage?" I asked.

"No, Tony doesn't get to screw other women," she replied. "He just gets off on sharing me and whenever I am done with someone else, we have great sex. It's like he is inspired to be better than the other guy."

"Is he ever better than the other guy?" I queried.

"No," Eva said with a chuckle. "But I let him believe he is better than he is."

"Robert isn't that great either," I confessed.

"I was skeptical at first," Eva continued. "I figured he wanted to fuck other women. But really he just wanted to watch me fuck a stranger."

"A stranger?" I replied. "You didn't know him?"

"It was weirder than that," she said. "I wore a blindfold so I never even saw him. He was just a cock."

"I don't think I could do that," I added.

"It was so hot," she replied. "We got a hotel room. Tony was supposed to meet the guy in the lobby bar. I put on a teddy that had a snap crotch for easy access. Then I waited. After a few minutes I had to start touching myself. I was so excited. I'd never had a one-night stand, let alone had sex with someone I hadn't met. According to Tony the guy had provided STD screening results from a couple of days ago so I shouldn't worry. Maybe ten minutes later Tony called me and told me they were on the way up. I sat on the edge of the bed, put on the blindfold and tried to calm my breathing. I was a little scared when I heard the door open, but Tony said, "Don't worry babe. I'm right here."

"Oh my God," I replied. "What happened next?"

"I felt a hand that I knew wasn't my husband's slide down my cheek. I shivered. Then I felt the guy sit down on the edge of the bed next to me. I was frozen in place as his right arm wrapped around my back and his left hand turned my face toward him. His first kiss was the most passionate thing I had ever experienced. He never said a word."

"I can't believe you did that," I replied. I was too embarrassed to admit I was getting aroused by her story. She continued.

"I knew Tony was watching, but I was surprised that he told this stranger my dirty little secrets on how to turn me on. Armed with this knowledge, he did everything that always made me melt in a puddle of my own juices. When he finally stood up and I heard him removing his pants, I was more than ready for him to fuck me."

"How did he do that," I asked in breathless anticipation.

"Well, he didn't right away," Eva continued. "I felt his hand on the back of my head and knew what he expected. I only suck off Tony on special occasions. I didn't really enjoy it. But this anonymous person expected it. I suppose the kind of woman who fucks a stranger probably isn't scared to give a blowjob. I kind of expected Tony to tell him that wasn't my thing, but as I felt the head of his cock against my lips, Tony chimed in again to do what he wanted. I opened my mouth."

"I don't mind blowing Richard," I confessed. "He goes down on me too." I was kind of shocked I had openly shared those details about us, but I felt like I was in that hotel room watching Eva.

"Beth," she said, "he had the biggest cock I'd ever felt. As he started to push into my mouth, I reached up and grabbed it to try to control him. Sucking him was one thing. I didn't want him to fuck my face."

"That seems reasonable," I replied, but I was thinking about Richard's decidedly average dick and what Eva must have looked like with a monster pressing into her mouth.

"I could barely get my hand around it. It was so thick," she continued. Richard was not that thick and I assume neither was Tony since she brought it up.

"My hand slid down to the base," she added. "He wasn't too forceful, but he did press the rest of his cock into my mouth. When my hand hit my lips, the tip of his cock was hitting my throat making me cough and gag."

I didn't have that problem with Richard and started doing some quick calculations about how long the stranger's cock must have been. A little longer than Richard plus the width of a hand.

"He started pulling his cock out and would then slowly push it back in until I choked again," she said. I noticed her eyes were getting glassy as if she was reliving the moment with relish.

"After a couple of times, I let go of his cock and tilted my head up trying to give him a better angle." I could picture her on the bed surrendering to his cock.

"I knew he would try to push into my throat, but I didn't care. I just tried to relax," she told me.

"What happened?" I asked. I had to know.

"He slid his cock deeper into my throat. I got a few more inches in before I gagged and he pulled out while I coughed and almost threw up. He said I needed to work on that. When I was finally breathing OK, although I had saliva running out of my mouth, he took my head in both hands and pushed his cock against my lips again. I opened my mouth right up expecting him to slam his entire cock down my throat. Instead he told me to keep my teeth back and wrap my lips firmly around his cock. He then fucked my face had and fast, but avoided my throat. Length wise it was giving me the equivalent of Tony, but the width was something else entirely."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked, picturing him pummeling her face.

"No," she replied. "That shocked me. Tony would have busted his nut in under a minute if I let him do that. This guy went several minutes before pulling out and he never came. At least not yet"

"Richard always cum quickly when I suck him," I replied. "What happened then?" My pussy was pulsating in anticipation of hearing the next part of the story.

"He told me to lay on my back with my legs off the edge of the bed," Eva explained. "He then unsnapped my teddy. The crotch was soaked as I had been leaking my juice since before he got there. I'm sure he could tell he didn't need to do anything more for me to be ready for his monster. Surprisingly he didn't tell me to spread my legs. Instead he grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. That naturally caused them to widen enough for him to slap my pussy with his cockhead. I moaned and told him to fuck me."

"I've never experienced anything like that," I told her.

"I don't know too many women who have," she joked. "He took his left arm and wrapped it around my thighs to hold my legs in place. I'm not sure what he did with his right hand, but he probably used it to steady his cock as he slowly penetrated me."

"I've never taken a cock that big," I commented without admitting that other than Richard the average, I had not had many other cocks. "What was it like?"

"I was worried I couldn't handle him," she said. "But I suppose that is the reaction of many of his conquests. He took it slow and let me stretch and acclimate to his girth. That was more of an issue than his length, although eventually that was an issue too. By this point I had guessed he was black based on the stereotype. I wasn't concerned about that, just about not breaking my pussy. I suppose lots of white girls throw themselves at him and he knows how to handle them. He took his time letting me take just a little at a time until I was ready. Then he started to fuck me and rub my clit. I exploded almost immediately. I'm sure my husband was shocked how quickly I came because that was not normal for me."

"I usually have to finish myself so Richard would definitely be surprised if that happened," I said. What I was thinking was "What's it like to cum with a huge cock stretching you?" But I didn't ask. Eva continued.

"I was screaming and flopping on the bed as I experienced the best orgasm of my life. Thankfully he let me calm down a bit before he pulled out of me. He then told me he was going to lay down and I was going to ride him. I love riding Tony cowgirl and looking down at him. I was justifiably excited to ride this cock even though I wouldn't see anything. I felt him lay down and began climbing over him when I felt his hands directing me to turn around. He wanted me in a reverse cowgirl so Tony could watch me quiver."

I was speechless at this point.

"He held my hips for me as I settled down onto his dick. In this position it felt even larger, although I could control the depth of penetration. I'm sure my mouth was wide open. Suddenly I remembered Tony was watching and I realized I was facing him. Well, he wanted to see me get fucked by another man and now he had a front row seat. I started bouncing up and down and began moaning and praying to an unseen deity almost immediately. And I came again after maybe a minute. I rode him through my second orgasm and a few minutes later through another one. He was a stallion."

"How long did he last?" I asked, again comparing him favorably to Richard the quick shooter.

"I'm not sure," Eva told me. "I mean, I was wrecked physically and emotionally. It could have been five minutes or an hour. I lost all references to time. Eventually he told me to dismount and get on my knees. Those were the only words he said. His voice was a deep baritone. I knew that meant he was going to cum in my mouth or on my face. I didn't care. He'd given so much to me I was happy to give this to him. I flopped onto the floor and tried to face the bed. I opened my mouth, but his first rope of cum hit my nose. It started to drip on my top lip before the second blast found its target in my mouth. It was a huge splat and I reflexively shut my mouth leading to more cum flying into my face. He eventually retargeted the final few relatively small shots onto my chest. I've never been with a man who came that much or that hard. I just knelt there in disbelief, totally satisfied physically. Tony said to keep the blindfold on so I did. I heard the man dressing and then the door opened and shut. He was gone. I felt Tony lifting the blindfold. He was standing there with his cock harder than I can ever remember."

"So did you fuck Tony?" I asked. I couldn't believe I actually asked another woman that question.

"Yes, but I really didn't feel much," Eva confessed. "My pussy was still soaked but it was also stretched so other than his pelvis hitting my clit, I got nothing out of it. He must have loved it though because he came faster than usual. After he rolled off of me, I took a shower and we climbed back into bed and fell asleep in each others' arms. The end."

"Not the end," I said. "Would you do it again?"

"Most definitely," she replied. "I told you that at the beginning. I can tell Tony to give Richard the guy's contact info. I still don't know who he was.

I wasn't expecting that response. "Um, sure, I guess," I fumbled as a response. I wasn't sure I wanted to go through with this, but I was sure as soon as I got home I would be masturbating thinking about it.

It took a couple of weeks of Robert badgering me about my meeting with Eva before I finally said it was OK for him to talk to Tony and get the contact information. I wondered how much information he got from him the last time they talked. If he knew everything I knew, I wonder if he would still be so gung ho about having me fuck another man. But to be fair, I was pretty excited about the prospects. I told him I wanted somebody who had done this before and who was OK with a one-night hook-up. I didn't tell my husband that if I was going to do this, I also wanted someone with a huge cock who hopefully would make me cum without the aid of a vibrator. Robert said to leave everything to him which is how I found myself in a hotel on a Thursday night wearing fishnet stockings, a garter belt and my highest heels. And except a smile, nothing else. I don't know if this was my husband's fantasy or the stranger's. And yes I brought a blindfold. That was my decision based on Eva's recommendation.

Much like with Eva's encounter, I was left alone in the room while Robert went downstairs to look for my suitor. Unlike Eva, I was furiously masterbating and I came twice. The room definitely smelled of pussy by the time Robert called me to say they were on the way up. He also told me to kneel on the floor with my knees spread and my arms behind my back. Well that was different from Eva. I started to have doubts this was the same man. Perhaps Eva had done this more than once and Tony gave my husband the wrong information. It was too late to worry about that. I knelt down, spread my knees, put on the blindfold and waited. Fortunately I didn't have to wait long.

I heard the door open and then close. I couldn't tell how many men walked in because of the carpet, but I trusted my husband that it was only him and the man who was about to fuck me. A second difference from Eva's encounter, this man spoke. He had a deep rich baritone voice similar to how Eva described. He said, "Damn, it smells like slut in this room." I probably should have been mad or at least embarrassed, but his comment kind of turned me on more than I already was. Then he added, "The blindfold is a nice touch. I like it." I wondered if Eva had made up the blindfold part of her story or again, if this was a different man. It didn't really matter.

I sensed someone walk in front of me, probably Robert as I heard the chair creak. I then sensed someone standing in front of me, but no immediate further movement happened. Maybe 30 seconds later, the man spoke again. "She follows directions well. That is good." That made me feel proud. I heard what sounded like him taking off his shirt. He then told me to bring my hands forward. I assumed he wanted me to unbuckle his pants, but instead he took my hands in his. His hands were large and although he didn't squeeze my hands, I could tell he was strong. He then brought my hands toward him. As it turned out, he brought them to his stomach. His very muscled stomach. Robert was in good shape, but this man definitely had a well defined six pack. I imagined the rest of his body was equally as tight and toned. He dropped my hands and let me rub his stomach a bit more. He then told me to put my hand behind my back again. I immediately complied. I didn't want to screw this up.

I heard the man's zipper go down and I think he took his pants and hopefully his underwear off. I heard Robert say, "Damn." I guess Tony had not warned him. The man simply told me to "Open your whore mouth." Money had not been exchanged, but I kind of felt like a whore and there was no question I would be happy to suck him to hardness, or to orgasm if he preferred. I opened my mouth and felt a very wide, although not fully hard, cock slip between my lips. I was really going through with it.

"I like sluts that don't need their hands to pleasure a man," he said. Each degrading word made my pussy gush a little wetter. I opened my mouth more to take more of his cock. As I told you before, I don't mind sucking cock, especially this fat specimen that was growing harder by the moment. I like to think I was better prepared to take it without gagging like Eva. But even I had my limits as it grew to the back of my throat and I coughed and spit up a little. Fortunately he pulled back enough that I didn't gag and I went back to working him as best I could. And while the blindfold was definitely kinky, I really wanted to see his cock. It was obviously the biggest I'd ever had. It felt like it was the size of my wrist and close to the length of my arm from my elbow to my hand. My arousal was building like a freight train.

He let me bob my mouth on his cock for quite a while. He didn't face fuck me like happened to Eva, but I would have been down for that. With my arms behind my back, I felt like his puppet doing whatever he commanded. Finally he spoke again. "Your husband told me you wanted him to watch you get fucked by a real man. Is that correct?"

Technically he told me he wanted to watch, but that was not a distinction I wanted to get into right then. Especially since I really could speak with my mouth full of cock. I tried to agree, but my words were muffled and probably unintelligible. But both men got the message. My stranger pulled his cock from my mouth. I felt strangely empty. That was a new experience. Then he told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees facing my husband. I hurriedly got in position and I felt the mattress bow as he climbed on behind me. Then I felt him rubbing the head of his cock along my pussy. He was just pushing the fat head inside my vaginal lips getting them wet with my juices.

12