Be Careful of your Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth succumbs to temptation and has a second encounter.
5.8k words
4.48
10.4k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and I slept in the hotel room since we had paid for it and I was too worn out to leave. He held me as I fell asleep and I felt safe in his arms, although my mind was replaying the events of the night. The next day we ordered room service and we both showered. While eating, my husband asked if I wanted to do that again. I told him it felt like I was cheating on him.

"Beth," he began, "I love you and I know you love me. But I would have to be the one blindfolded not to see how much you enjoyed him. I know I don't usually get you off. But as long as you keep getting me off, I'd be OK with you doing this again. Like Tony and Eva said, this only brought them closer together."

I was not convinced by his logic. I still saw this as a potential threat to our marriage, so I just told him I would think about it. I hoped he would let it drop. That Friday we did have a more rambunctious evening in bed. I even came by rubbing my clit while he fucked me. Saturday night we grilled with Tony and Eva and everybody agreed I should tell the story of our hotel encounter. I did give the 10,000 foot view because I didn't want Tony to get all of the details. Sunday while the boys were golfing I did give Eva all the juicy minutiae. I got wet telling her everything that happened. I bet she did too since he commented that she needed to call one of her "fuck buddies."

Tuesday found me dropping Robert off at the airport for a quick two night trip. That night we masturbated together over video chat. That was new for us. Robert had picked up the cadence of my hotel stud saying things I previously would have been humiliated by but now found arousing. I enjoyed watching him stroke his cock while I used my vibrator on myself and I actually came first. I wasn't thinking about him, however. I was thinking of my hotel partner. I pictured him in my mind standing over me. He'd already fucked me to several orgasms and now was jacking himself off so he could cover me in his seed. It was a great fantasy one that stuck with me all through Wednesday at work. By 3pm I decided it didn't need to remain a fantasy. I needed to find Mr. Hotel and convince him we should have another encounter.

Fortunately Robert and I are able to see each other's Gmail accounts on our phones. Double as fortunately he used that account to contact "Bull Jerome" to setup our meeting last week. I had to lookup what Bull meant in the appropriate context much like I had not understood Eva when she called herself a hotwife. Again the definition wasn't what I had expected. A sexually dominant male who, for fun or financial gain, cuckolds and humiliates husbands while servicing their wives was the definition I found. I hoped Jerome had not charged us. But that didn't stop me from sending him an email.

"Hello Jerome," I began. "This is Beth. You fucked me last Wednesday. It was wonderful and I want to know if you want to do it again tonight. My husband is out of town so I would be all yours. Let me know..."

I hit the send button before I could change my mind. I was surprised at myself that I was so direct instead of making small talk first. But I only had tonight available as I wasn't sure I wanted to do this again with Robert watching. I wanted Jerome not to be worried about him being present.

I kept my Gmail open in case he replied. I had no idea what he did for a living and if he checked his email during the day. For that matter, I didn't know if he would even want a repeat encounter. I was on pins and needles until about 4:30 until I got the message I'd been dreaming of.

"Beth," the email began. "Of course I remember you and your hot, wet, tight cunt." He did have a way with words and they went straight between my legs. "I have a meeting scheduled tonight, but if you can hold out until about 9pm, you can come over."

Starting a 9 was a little late, but I wasn't going to use that as an excuse. I quickly replied that 9pm was fine. He sent me another email with his address. Fortunately it wasn't too far from our house, only about 20 minutes away. He also complimented me saying he liked that I followed instructions and that he anticipated I would do so again tonight. I was feeling playful (and wet) by this point so I told him that if I didn't, he had permission to spank me again. He replied that I should wear a loose fitting summer dress and not bother with a bra or panties. I inferred that meant he was going to strip me quickly and ravage me. I replied, "OK" as that was basically why I emailed him in the first place.

When I got home from work I showered, shaved, did my hair and my makeup. Jerome had not specified stockings this time, so I skipped them. I did find a lightweight summer dress as he had requested. It was kind of funny. Looking at myself in the mirror, the dress was very casual and not particularly sexy. But I knew what it represented. I lifted it up and twirled, raising it just up to the bottom of my butt. The reflection now was something else. I then turned so my backside was to the mirror, lifted the dress exposing my butt and bent over. It was tough to turn my head so I could see the reflection well, but I could see enough to imagine him bending me over his couch or a table and hammering me from behind. I forced myself to stop thinking about that or I would have had to masturbate. Instead I called Robert to tell him I wasn't feeling well and was going to bed early. It wasn't a total lie. I was probably going to be in bed soon.

By 8:30 I was parked in front of Jerome's house, or at least in front of the address he gave me. As you probably guessed, I was getting more and more aroused by every mile I drove after leaving my house. Sitting in front of his house, slid my hand up under my dress. I had not masturbated earlier, but honestly I felt compelled to do so while waiting to go in. Jerome had proved to me that I could be multi-orgasmic with the right partner so I wasn't worried that rubbing out a quick one, or two, would diminish how I felt when he stuffed me again. I'd already gotten past the "feel like a whore" phase of even contacting him again, so walking up to the front door with girl juice dripping down my leg wasn't a concern. Having a rubenesque woman wearing a silk robe open the door however, wasn't on my bingo card.

"Hello. You must be Barb. My name is Naomi. Welcome," she said while holding out her hand. I was taken aback, but I managed to reach forward and shake her hand. She then beckoned me inside.

"Jerome probably didn't mention me, did he?" she asked.

"Um, no," I responded. "Who are you?"

"I'm his wife," she replied matter-of-factly. I was stunned into silence.

"Don't worry," she continued. "I know all about last week. It's fine."

I looked at her a bit closer. Her caramel colored skin was perfect. She was tall, probably close to six feet and although she could be described as full figured, she carried her weight well. Oh, and a lot of her weight had settled in her breasts. They were obviously natural and just as obviously bigger than most women who were augmented. When she offered to get me a drink, I followed behind her to the kitchen, but I stayed just off to the side and I could see her breasts swaying under her robe.

After she served me, she commented that "Jerome said you follow instructions well and that I should check." I didn't grasp what she meant and I froze as she walked in front of me. My eyes couldn't meet hers, but I could look down at the swell of her breasts as she reached forward and put her right hand under my dress. I closed my eyes before she found my secret.

"Not only no panties, but slick with anticipation as well," she said. With her left hand she cupped my right breast as she thumbed my right nipple. "The lack of a bra is obvious, but your nipple response is quite exceptional."

It was only then I started to find my voice. Unfortunately all I could come up with was, "Um, thank you."

She continued rubbing my nipple and began to finger fuck me while rubbing my clit. I exhaled loudly and felt the strength in my legs leaving. She obviously noticed because she pushed me against the wall before telling me to raise my arms above my head. When I did, she used both hands to begin toying with both my nipples. Without stopping she said, "You're probably wondering where Jerome is."

I opened my mouth to respond, but a soft moan of pleasure escaped before I could reply, "Yes."

She stopped rubbing my nipple and took two steps back from me. "Take your dress off slut," was her curt command. I wanted to say, "Only for Jerome," but she was imposing and I was horny as fuck. I reached down and pulled the hem of my dress over my head. And that is how I ended up naked in front of a woman I didn't know in a house I had never been to before.

"Come with me," Naomi said, again reaching out her hand.

My dress was left on the kitchen floor. Naomi led me back to the living room. She sat down in the middle of the couch, pulling back the bottom of her robe as she did. My eyes did not deviate from between her legs. "Over my lap and I will explain what is going on," she told me as if it was the most normal thing in the world. When I didn't react immediately, she told me, "We have a big issue with Jerome and if you want him to fuck you again, you will get over my lap now." I didn't hesitate this time and positioned myself laying down over her lap. Her right hand immediately found my buttocks and began rubbing them. She then told me she knew that I knew where my hands belonged. I had to think for a moment, but then I put them behind my back. Her left hand pressed down on them pinning them to the small of my back to hold me in place. I'm sure I had enough leverage to break free, but doing that would risk not having Jerome again.

"I agree with Jerome that your ass is very spankable," were the next words out of her mouth and hardly a surprise given my current position. Without a conscious decision, I wiggled my ass a little to inspire her to spank me. Had you asked me six hours ago if I thought I would be naked over the knee of another woman, I would have said, "Are you crazy?" But here we were.

Naomi didn't hit as hard as her husband. But she also didn't put a time limit on how long my spanking would last. On the plus side, since she wasn't fucking me at the time, she did stop to finger me between strokes. Again I didn't consciously decide how I would react. My pussy clamped down on her fingers on its own.

"Jerome warned me you'd be soaking before we even started," she hissed. "Did you jill yourself off in your car?"

I was really starting to get into the situation. The heat from her spanking was going straight to my pussy and I could feel my clit swelling. "Yes, Naomi," I admitted.

'Yes, Mama," she replied along with the firmest swat to my butt she had given me so far.

'Yes, Mama," I replied.

"Good slut," she rejoined.

Her calling me a slut had an even bigger effect on me than when Jerome did it last week. I gushed in my pussy. Unfortunately she wasn't fingering me at the time but I knew she would find me much wetter next time she did.

The spanking continued longer than Jerome spanked me and Naomi was teasing me much more than he did. Without my hands free to rub my clit, I was relegated to trying to hump her leg to get friction on my clit, an action she immediately noticed.

"Jerome didn't tell me you were naughty," she scolded me while she removed her finger from my pussy. "If you want him to fuck you again, you will have to do better."

I continued trying to rub myself on her leg. I needed to cum and I didn't understand why that was a problem. "Naomi," I said and then after a brief pause, "I'm sorry. I meant Mama. Where is Jerome and what is the problem you said you would explain."

She responded with her firmest swat yet on my already tender ass. "That is for using my name instead of Mama. But since you caught yourself, I'll give you a bit of pleasure too." She then fingered my pussy again and once her fingers were coated with my "Slut juice" as she described it, she ran her fingers around my asshole, but didn't try to push them in. I was thankful for that, although I sensed that it was probably a temporary situation.

"I have a couple problems with you, but tonight's problem is that Jerome didn't fuck me before he left for the party and when it comes home, I'm sure he'll want to bust open your tight cunt again."

"I'm sorry Mama," I replied. "What party and why is that my fault?"

"Oh, it's not your fault, per se, except that you sent that email practically begging to fuck him again," she told me. "It's my fault too because when I answered your email I was curious because I knew he fucked you last week."

"So he doesn't know I am here?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"We are part of a group that hosts parties every other Wednesday. We rotate houses. Basically all the husbands like to fuck desperate white girls like yourselves. Some of the wives do too, but that's another story. Last week there wasn't a party so he hooked up with you and you must have liked it, because here you are." She punctuated that statement with another stinging spank.

"But did he see my email?" I asked again.

"Maybe, but probably not. He was focused on preparing for the party. He was helping Sam, the host, get his place ready."

"So why am I here?" I asked directly. "Wouldn't it be better for you if I wasn't so Jerome would fuck you?"

"Probably," she replied. "On the other side, if you get me off, then when he gets home, he can fuck you and I won't be jealous." She finished that sentence by fingering me some more.

"I'm not a lesbian," I told her.

"Neither am I dear," she replied. "But the wives have needs and when the slutty white girls aren't serving our husbands, they have to serve us." She continued to finger my pussy. If she had rubbed my clit I would have cum. I was starting to get dizzy with pleasure, but I did my best to try and focus on what she was saying.

"So, if I want Jerome's cock, I have to make you cum first," I said, stating the obvious.

"That's the deal," she confirmed.

"And am I required to attend the parties and fuck the other men?" I asked, pretty sure that's what she implied but something that was far outside what I was willing to do.

"No, you are not required to be a party favor in order to fuck my husband. You just have to make sure I'm kept happy," she said. That made me feel a little better. I'd never had sex with a woman, but I couldn't deny how aroused she had made me and since Robert seemed happy licking my pussy, would it be that bad if I licked Naomi's? I mean, I knew how much pleasure Jerome would give me. Certainly it was worth taking care of his wife to get stuffed with his dick again.

"So, just so I'm clear," I started another question, "I get you off and when Jerome comes home, he'll fuck me. Won't he be worn out from the party?"

"There is that possibility depending on who the toys are tonight. But he knows I expect him to take care of me so he usually saves his fifth load for when he gets home."

OMG, I thought. Jerome had only given me one load at the hotel? I might have died if he had fucked me five times. Then I started thinking, how many guys attend these parties and how many times do each of them cum? Naomi had said there would be multiple girls, toys as she called them, but what if there was only one and five or six guys each had her four times. That was too much to think about.

I remained laying on Naomi's lap, my wrists still pinned to my back, as I tried to process everything she said. She had stopped fingering my pussy and was lazily running her fingers across my butt. Finally I was ready to give her my answer.

"Mama, I've never licked a pussy, but if that's what it takes for Jerome to get permission to fuck me again, I will do it," I told her. "I'm not interested in being a party girl, though."

"Oh you naive slut," she responded. "You're already on your way to that. But for now, get off my lap and on your knees."

I didn't understand her last comment, but I understood getting on my knees. My hands now free, as I watched her stand and remove her robe, I began rubbing my clit. She sat back down in front of me and spread her legs. Her pussy was already glistening. She must have enjoyed spanking me.

"I don't mind you rubbing yourself," she told me. "I suppose it comes natural to you and you can't help yourself. But don't you dare cum before I do or I will tan your backside with a strap and I'll tell Jerome you don't deserve his cock."

I recognized Naomi's threat as something she would follow through on so I stopped rubbing myself and leaned forward between her legs. I was surprised that I didn't find the flavor of her pussy distasteful. True I had never harbored thoughts of eating another woman out, but apart from a feeling of guilt that being with her was definitely not sanctioned by my husband, I rather liked it. When she started squirming the way I did right before I came, I felt proud. When she grabbed my head and started thrusting her hips upward, I felt like she would reward me with Jerome's cock. But that didn't happen just yet.

Naomi had bragged that Jerome could cum five times a day. Apparently so could she. Or more. She never did let go of my head or indicate I was done licking her pussy. Her sex was showing signs of happiness as her juices flowed onto my tongue. I definitely could get used to her flavor. A few minutes later, as I could sense another orgasm building within her, I heard the front door open and then close. Jerome's baritone voice confirmed it was he who entered.

"What do we have here?" she asked. Naomi answered since my mouth was busy.

"Your slut from last week requested another ride on your cock. She's paying her entrance fee now."

"I need a bit longer to rest," he replied. "Aithne wore the group out tonight and you know what a nymphomaniac she is. Have you christened her yet?"

"No, but that is a good idea," Naomi agreed. "Aithne is Sam's new girl, right?"

"Yeah," Jerome said. "She's a wild one. She took on eight guys tonight."

I was trying to do the math in my head. This Aithne woman must have taken 20-40 loads. I was glad I didn't agree to be a party girl. Naomi still had my head in a vice grip and held tightly against her pussy so I couldn't respond. Then she told Jerome to grab their camera. That comment had me yelling no in my mind. I sensed Jerome left the room and about a minute later Naomi graced me with her second orgasm on my lips. I reached down and rubbed myself again, although not to completion because Naomi pushed me away and stood up. That distracted me.

"Crawl behind me slut," she commanded. Every part of her game was new, but as I watched her walk out of the living room, I scampered behind her. She was almost as compelling as Jerome.

She led me down a hallway to a bedroom adjacent to what looked like the master bedroom. As I crawled in I could see a bed and a swing. What was that for? There was also a dresser and a couple of soft lights on it. She told me to stand up. When I did, I saw the bed and four leather cuffs tied to the corners of the bed. Naomi then opened the top drawer of the dresser and I saw a collection of vibrators, dildos, plugs, collars and nipple clamps. I did not have experience with those things, but I knew they existed. I just had never met anyone who used them.

I watched Naomi pick out a fairly small dildo that curved upward. She then opened the second drawer. It contained many leather goods I didn't understand. She grabbed a strap. At first I thought she was going to fuck me, but then I figured out the strap was far to small to go around her waist. Then she told me to lay on the bed. I reached tentatively for the first cuff and then looked at her.

"Don't worry little one," she told me. "There will be plenty of time to teach you about that later. Just lay on the bed going side to side so your head is off the edge a bit."

12