Be Careful of your Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth goes to the adult bookstore.
5.3k words
4.5
9.4k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be Careful of your Fantasies - Chapter Three

by SubKaren92

It was after midnight when I got home. I should have tried to go to bed as my alarm would be going off in under six hours. But instead I fired up my laptop. True to his word, Jerome had sent me a WeTransfer link that promised to be the video. The description said it wasn't edited yet, but I should still enjoy it. It was a large file, over 4gb, but thankfully Robert insists that we have high speed Internet so I started the download and then took a shower. I wanted to feel fresh instead of used when I got into bed.

I toweled off following my shower but I didn't bother putting on a nightie. I just got into bed naked with my laptop. Part of me was excited to see what I looked like when I was having sex. But part of me, the nagging part in the back of my head that kept telling me this was a bad idea, said I should just delete the file and get back to my regular life. I'm sure you can guess which side of my brain won out.

I was shocked to see myself on my laptop screen. Not because I wasn't expecting it, I'd clicked on the video file after all, but because I never expected myself to be the subject of my own porno. I'd had video sex with Robert on our phones a few times when he traveled, but I was always in charge of where my camera was pointed. On a side note I did enjoy watching him stroke himself, but I always kept my camera pointed toward my face. This was something entirely different. I tried to be a passive observer and just watch without playing with myself. I managed to do that while Naomi was riding my face. But after she showered me and Jerome lifted me into the swing, my pussy was demanding attention and I willingly gave it. Twice. When the video ended, even though I told them I didn't want to be a party toy, I went to PornHub and searched for interracial gangbang videos. I'm not even sure what time it was that the laptop battery finally gave out and I passed out exhausted from orgasming so much.

My alarm went off way too early and I showered again just to wake up. I then dressed conservatively and went to work. By noon I was feeling pretty tired from the lack of sleep and my mind started drifting to my being instructed to go to the adult store tonight. I sent Robert a text saying I would pick him up at the airport instead of having him take a cab like he usually did. He knows I hate driving through the airport and seemed pleasantly surprised that I would do that. I figured I would get to the store about 6:30 and that would only give me 15 minutes or so to quickly shop and get out of there.

Although I was nervous driving to the store, as I parked in front of the seedy looking building and walked toward the door, I felt OK. I mean, lots of people shop at these stores and lots of people enjoy anal sex. Why should I be embarrassed to buy a plug? The sign above the door showed the name of the store Temptations and under the name it said video booths, toys, clothes and magazines. I guess they had not updated the sign since BluRays came out. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The store was surprisingly bright. I saw three or four men by the magazine rack to the right of the door. I figured the Internet would have put all those magazines out of business, but I guess it didn't.

To the left of the door, there was a long counter with the cash register. A dark haired young woman stood there ready to check out the patrons. I would best describe her as goth. Her hair was jet black and cut into a short bob. She was wearing a black leather vest, a black leather skirt, black lipstick and had nose and lip piercings. Those piercings were black as well, but since they were metallic, they did reflect the bright lights of the store. The only thing of color she had was a red studded color. I thought she looked weird, but also somehow compelling. I smiled as she looked at me and then looked around for the plugs. I saw a glass display case like you might see in a jewelry store and headed toward it. It contained their selection of plugs, nipple clamps and gags. Next to it was another case that had handcuffs, leather cuffs, whips, floggers, blindfolds and a few things I didn't recognize. Along the back wall near the cases were dildos in blister packs hanging on the walls. I knew I was just there for some plugs, but Jerome had said "and anything else that caught my eye," and there was plenty of that. I also saw a few clothes racks. I didn't really have any overtly sexual clothes and I didn't have time to look at those tonight, but maybe I could come back the next time Robert was out of town.

I was looking down at the case of plugs and wondering what it would feel like to have my ass stuffed. My attention was so focused I didn't notice the goth girl was now standing next to me.

"Can I help you?" she said just like a clerk at any normal store would say.

I stammered out, "I'm not sure."

She held up her phone and opened her text messages. She then asked "Are you Beth?" while she displayed my picture on her phone.

Needless to say I was taken aback. I just looked at her.

"Naomi said you would be stopping by. I put a package for you behind the counter," she said with a wry smile. "Feel free to look for anything else you might want."

"Um, I have to get to the airport to pick up my husband. I'll just take the package," I responded. Despite her being friendly, I was suddenly very insecure about being there.

"Of course," she said cheerfully. "What time is your husband's flight?"

I don't know why I engaged her instead of just saying "now" or something non-specific. But instead I raised my phone up and said, "7pm" while refreshing the FlightAware app to confirm the time. When the website updated, I saw that his plane had been diverted and was now anticipated at 9:30. I clicked on the link and apparently there had been a medical emergency and it had to land. "Fuck," I said.

"Problem?" she asked. Exasperated, I showed her my phone.

"Well now you have time to shop," she said gleefully.

It took me a few moments to recover from the shock of my husband's flight being delayed. Then I asked her, "Wait, how did you know my name and why do you have a picture of me?"

"I told you," she replied. "Naomi told me you would be stopping in and to grab an anal kit for you."

I was still confused. "How do you know Naomi?" I asked her.

"It's time for my break," she replied. "Let's go into the office and talk." She then looked toward an large, older black man, and by large I mean portly, who had just walked out from a curtained hallway and shouted, "Sam, I'm going to take my break."

He responded, "OK, Aithne. Just be back in 15 minutes or so. I want to open booth one."

I was stunned. This was the girl who was the toy at last night's party. And Sam was there too. He was not nearly as handsome or athletic as Jerome. He must have other attributes Aithne liked.

She looked back at me and took my hand. She then guided me through the curtain into a dark hallway. There were doors on one side numbered 4, 3, 2 and near the end of the hallway 1. There was another door past #1 that she opened and led me into a small office. It was about 8 feet long and maybe 10 feet wide. There was a desk, a couple of chairs and a ratty old couch. I looked at the couch and wondered if Sam fucked her on it. That would be nasty, I pondered. Aithne sat down near the desk and pointed toward the other chair.

"So what do you want to know?" she asked me.

I paused to formulate a proper question, one of deep philosophical importance. What came out was "How are you walking after last night?" She just laughed.

"I was pretty sore," she admitted. "But Sam has a hot tub. I soaked in for about an hour after the guys were done. That helped. Do you want details?"

Again I should have said no and left. Even if she stayed on her break and Sam checked me out buying plugs, that was the smart thing to do. I could kill a couple of hours somewhere else before Robert's flight arrived. But seeing her sit there and ready to give me the details of something I claimed I didn't want but had been fantasizing about when I masturbated, I just said, "Yes please."

Aithne began by saying she knew all about me, Jerome and Naomi. She also said she loved Jerome, especially when he fucked her ass. She said I was going to love it too. Why did I feel my juices starting to flow when she described Jerome fucking her tiny hole? She then told me the story of how she met Sam when she first applied for the job here. He was the owner. And how he was very nice and didn't just hit on her constantly. Then she described how she had been ogling another black customer and Sam had noticed. He teased her about wanting a BBC. Yes, my confused look of naivety led to her defining the term. I was learning something every day. Aithne said she thought he was joking, but when the store closed he whipped out his cock, "And the rest is history," she continued.

"He fucked me for the first time that night and I was hooked," she said. I understood that. "Since then I've been going to the parties and on nights that I work here, I serve in the gloryhole." I pretended to know what that meant.

"I don't think I could handle one of the parties," I told her.

"Of course you could," she said. "You're very sexy and you obviously love getting fucked by Jerome and want to stretch your ass for him."

"Yeah, I am not sure about that," I responded.

"I wasn't at first either, but it's amazing. You have so many more nerves in your butt compared to your pussy. Having both fucked simultaneously is unbelieveable too."

I was trying not to show any emotion, but my pussy was flooding itself. I wanted to change the subject so I asked about her collar.

"That started as a party thing, but now I wear it all the time," she told me.

"I'm confused," I said, although she probably understood that was my default reaction by now.

"The first time you go to a party, you'll wear a white collar. That tells the guests that you are new and not to assume anything about you. They need to ask for consent for basically everything. It lets you observe without doing anything you're not comfortable with. Most new girls come to the monthly Saturday night party where there are maybe 30 guys and 10-15 women so you can just watch if you want."

I didn't know there was a party with upwards of 50 people hanging out and fucking. "I thought the parties were every other Wednesday?" I said.

"Yes, but those are smaller. There might be a couple women, although last night I was on my own and five or six guys."

"So what does a red collar mean?" I asked again.

"So white is for newbies and black is for women who are ready to get serious. If you wear a black collar you are consenting to fuck and suck any man who requests you. You're consenting to service their wives too if they show up. Some of them will ask if fucking your ass is OK while some will just do it."

"You're still not telling me about red," I pestered her.

"Red is like black, but with anal consent assumed as well as consent for impact play, bondage, gangbangs and degradation."

"Impact play? Degradation?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"Pretty much anything goes," she replied with a smile knowing I was judging her by the fact that she wore a red collar with pride. "I know you like being spanked. Naomi told me. But you could be flogged, whipped, caned, cropped or other things the guys dream up. As for the degradation, some are verbal, but much worse than Jerome gave you." A fresh gush of juice flooded my pussy. "Some are physical, like writing on your body, attaching a leash to your collar and having you crawl around the party sucking cocks, Watersports are on the table too. Pretty much serving any fetish a guy has."

"My head is spinning," I told her. "Is there anything between black and red?" My theory was I like a little degradation, but I didn't want to consent to anything goes.

"Nah," she replied. "I've never seen anyone wear a white collar to two parties. Once you come to one, you'll want the black collar. Some girls never make it to red, but for the most part, after you've done a black collar party, you'll do anything to get an invitation to another one."

She then looked at the clock. It was 7:15.

"I need to get in booth one," she told me. "Do you want to come with me and observe?"

This time I didn't hesitate. "Sure," I told her.

"Great. You can ask questions and I'll answer them when I can. You can join in if you want as well."

I didn't understand that, but she didn't seem like the type who would force me to do anything so I followed her out and into the first video booth. It was dimly lit and she locked the door and flipped a light switch, although no light turned on. I was confused by what that switch did but I didn't say anything about it. Aithne pointed to a chair in the center of the room, and told me to sit down. There was a video monitor on the wall and a coin box next to the chair with several buttons on it. Looking at the controls, it looked like you could choose different videos to watch. As I sat down, I realized men would come in here to watch videos and jerk off. I probably should have been more cautious about sitting down on this chair. I am sure it was dirty and I doubted it got cleaned too frequently. I watched as Aithne unbuttoned her vest and took off her skirt. I wasn't surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She then got down on her knees next to the wall that adjoined booth two. It looked like there was an anti-fatigue mat on the floor where she knelt. I was confused. She started using her left hand to play with her breasts and her right hand went between her legs.

"What is happening?" I asked her.

"I don't get a chance to masturbate often," she responded. "Feel free to join me."

"But why here?" I continued. I couldn't really see what she was doing since she was facing the wall, but her being so open with her desires was exciting. Before she could answer, my question became rhetorical as I saw the head of a penis push through a hole in the wall. It was white and wasn't very large. I caught myself thinking, "what is the point of that thing," which amused me because I certainly never thought of that before I met Jerome. I watched as Aithne moved her head over the cock and I assumed started licking and sucking it.

She was making mmm sounds, probably for the benefit of the guy next door because she barely could get any of his dick in her mouth due to its short size. But it was hot. I remembered back to the first time Jerome's cock pushed past my lips while I was wearing the blindfold. This was kind of the same, although I doubt Aithne was getting much pleasure from having to blow such a short cock. I guess that was why she was masturbating. The guy next door was probably some poor guy who's wife wouldn't suck his cock so he had to do it here. I wonder if he was even 100% sure it was a woman blowing him or if he even cared. Even though the situation was weird, I felt myself getting turned on.

The man didn't last long and Aithne seemed happy to get a load of cum in her mouth. After he popped, she jumped up and hurried over to me, grabbed my head and gave me a forceful, yet passionate kiss sharing his flavor with me. I didn't want to show a reaction, but by the time she was kneeling again, my hand was under my dress and rubbing my wet panties.

A second dick appeared through the hole soon after she knelt down again. Rinse and repeat plus another kiss after he finished. This time Aithne put her tongue in my mouth, probably because I didn't show any sign of resistance when she walked over to me. We both knew what she was going to do and if I had objected, I would have pulled my hand out from between my legs. She also gave my right breast a possessive squeeze while she shared the guy's creamy goodness with me.

Some of the guys were bigger than others, but none were as big as Jerome and as I assume Sam was. Finally guy six stuck a fine looking cock through the hole. I watched in amazement as Aithne started giving him a handjob instead of sucking him. She then stood up, turned around, bent forward and guided him into her pussy. She had an immediate look of ecstasy on her face. I stood up and stripped off my dress, bra and panties. I wanted easier access to my naughty bits as I watched her begin to fuck herself. I started to sit down, but I was drawn to kneel down in front of her and kiss her while she rode the anonymous cock. She seemed to like that. My knees were off the anti-fatigue mat and the floor was sticky. Knowing I was kneeling in dried cum turned me on. So did Aithne moaning into my mouth.

The guy seemed to give her a good ride, although she didn't cum. In fact, she surprised me by pushing me away causing me to tumble onto the floor while she dismounted him and spun around to position her mouth just in time to catch his explosion. I was sitting on the floor watching as the cock disappeared back through the wall. Aithne turned again and apologized for pushing me over. "I didn't want him cumming inside of me," she said. "I could feel him swelling."

"No need to apologize," I told her. "I wouldn't want that either. Can I at least taste him?" I asked with a wink.

"Of course," she said. She then helped me to stand up and put her arms around my waist while giving me another passionate kiss. We were still making out when the next cock appeared. "Do you want this one?" she asked. "I really need to cum."

You would be correct to question whether I really wanted to suck a small random cock or whether I wanted to listen to Aithne masturbate and cum. I did want her to orgasm after helping so many guys, so I agreed to take the next one. Like her, I rubbed my pussy while I also worked to get the guy off. Hearing her moan worked wonders on my own arousal. When I took a load of jizz in my mouth, I was almost ready to cum myself. I turned to look at Aithne, ready to share the cum like she had done with me, only to see her sitting on the chair with her legs spread over the arm rests. The fact that she had met me just an hour earlier didn't seem to matter. She was in her own erotic world. I was sure she would cum soon and I didn't want to disturb her. I just wanted to watch. Well, watch and touch myself. I wanted to try to cum with her.

That was a good plan until another cock presented itself through the wall. Aithne's attention was elsewhere as her eyes were glazed over in lust. I'd have to take care of this one too. (smile) I was happy when I noticed it was black. Granted it wasn't Jerome sized. It was the biggest I'd seen through the wall, but it was average width and maybe 7 inches long. No matter. It stuck far enough through the wall that I could fuck it. And I was happy to do so. I turned around and bent over like I had seen Aithne do and guided it into my very wet pussy. Then I started rocking back and forth and fucking it. Sure I had to do all the work, but that was OK. I also started furiously rubbing my clit. I was still watching Aithne as my own orgasm crept closer and closer. Then she came. She came loudly. That brought me right to the edge, but not quite over. Unfortunately I think the guy in the next booth heard her and thought I had cum. I felt his cock swell but before I could react, he shot a hot volley of cum into my pussy. I reacted as you might expect. I fucked him harder and milked every drop out of him. When I was done, he pulled out leaving me teetering on the edge of orgasm and feeling empty except for his cum dripping out of my pussy.

I did the only thing I could think of to alleviate both problems. I walked over to the recovering Aithne and presented her my pussy to clean and get me off. The next cock would have to wait a couple of moments until I was laying on the floor again recovering from her talented tongue and she took position back in front of the gloryhole.

12