Be Careful What You Jelq For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her trademark large-curled blonde hair cascaded over her majestic shoulders and reached just above the middle of her olive skinned, impeccably tanned back. The lily-white strings of her bikini top jumped out in sharp contrast and forced people's attention to be drawn to what little it covered of her impeccably toned body. As Brian turned below her, Tiffany bounced in victorious celebration and pumped her arms above her head. Tried as I might to not obviously gawk at this goddess' perfect body, her voluptuous form made it simply impossible. Add on top of that her jostling torso and raised arms and all were invited, no demanded, to give their undivided attention to see which would win: the frilly, slightly bunched squares of barely dampened fabric; or the bountiful gifts from God and genetics lottery cheaters Mr. and Mrs. Finnigan.

"Oh, that's it! Y'all are goin' down," Screamed Dana a split second before she leapt as high as she could and tucked into a perfect ball.

Not wanting all eyes to be on me after such a loud commotion, and also not one to let my teammate throw down a gauntlet alone, I was forced to follow suit and launch a second cannonball at Brian and Tiffany. After years of back yard swimming sessions, Dana and I had become quite accustomed to the subtle art of chicken fighting and she instinctively hopped on my shoulders before I even came up for air after us jumping in. It was to be a surprise attack!

Once my head broke the surface, I was greeted with a hero's welcome of applause and hollers from the crowd. Tiffany and Dana were already engaged in battle on our shoulders, so Brian and I could only give a gentleman's head nod as our arms clung desperately to our fighter's legs for balance. The water continued to swash and splash on my face, both from our cannonballs and the frantic kicking and flailing happening.

The roar from the crowd was hard to interpret with Dana's thighs wrapped tightly against my ears, but it sounded to generally be in our favor. I felt Dana's stomach pull sharply away from my head and sensed that she had been pushed off center and back hard. A quick glance up confirmed that Tiffany's frame was jutting forward and I got a sudden ping of jealousy as I noticed that in her current stance, Tiffany's coconut sized breasts were treating Brian's head to the world's softest and greatest head massage in recorded history.

Tiffany and Brian played right into our hand as Brian and I made eye contact and he lurched forward to put the finishing touch on their next victory. Dana intuitively reached her right foot behind my back, indicating my next move. I took a big step to the right just as Dana grabbed Tiffany's shoulder and pulled her to her and then gave a huge shove to the left. Brian and her toppled over and we heard an eruption from the rest of the party as we had emerged victorious!

Brian popped back up and slammed both fists on the water in a fit of rage. Tiffany rose from the depths like a glorious phoenix. It honestly felt like the entire moment was in slow motion as I watched her throw her hair back creating a semi-circle of water like it was a model in a bikini photo shoot. No sooner had she emerged than Brian was explaining why it wasn't a fair match and demanded a rematch. She popped back on his shoulders and we engaged in battle once more.

This second round lasted a little longer than the first, but we quickly gained the upper hand again and emerged victorious for a second straight time. Brian, undeterred by the similar results, pushed for a third match. Tiffany, Dana, and I all glanced at each other, then around at the rest of the party who had now lost interest in the whole thing.

"Fine, one more match, winner take all," taunted Brian who suddenly had a twinge of desperation in his voice.

With slight head nods from the three of us, he giddily went under water to allow tiffany to perch atop his shoulders once more. Dana gave my head a slight tap on the top and brought both feet back behind my shoulder blades. I knew this to mean she wanted me to charge Brian as soon as the match began. Our unspoken, finely-tuned craft was no match for the haphazard, brute force tactic of Brian and Tiffany's nonchalant, noncompetitive nature. As soon as Brian gave his count to three, I charged forward and Tiffany let out a shriek as she nearly crumbled off Brian's shoulders without being touched.

When she rose from the water this time, Tiffany didn't do her normal hair flip. Nor did she raise her arms and smooth her hair back as she also sometimes did. This time she rose, hunched forward, hair draped over her torso back into the water. It wasn't until I saw her arms crossed firmly in front of her that I understood what had happened. As luck would have it, the party seemed more concerned with Brian's tantrum as he quickly got out of the pool and immediately strode over to the table where a group was playing flip cup and demanded he be allowed to enter into the game.

Dana released her kung-fu grip of her legs on my shoulders and flipped backward into the pool as was her customary celebration. My eyes didn't move from their locked in gaze on Tiffany who was now reaching out with one hand while her other arm was now tightly crossed in front of her, smashing her ample cleavage together.

My eyes nearly bulged from my head as I feigned as though I didn't know what was happening and softly touched her shoulder. "You okay Tiff," I started. "You lose a contact or something"?

"shh," she scolded and pulled away from my touch. As she did, she also dipped lower in the pool so her torso was now back under water and at least mostly obscured from the rest of the party goers. "Oh my god, my stupid top came off," she stammered as she franticly darted around with her free hand.

At this point in the evening the sun had nearly gone down, but not enough to where anyone had turned on the outdoor lights which would also turn on the underwater pool lights as well. Tiffany's hair was still completely covering her face, so she couldn't really see too well and was largely counting on her free hand to find her missing top.

There was a slight moment where I wanted to let her struggle continue in the hopes that it might lead to my first complete view of the holiest of holy lands...her perfect breasts (if not a close second to another part of her anatomy). I didn't want to come off as a complete creep or just an in general ass hat, so I decided instead to play the role of innocent bystander/helper.

"Don't worry," I comforted. "It doesn't look like anyone noticed. They're too busy in their own shit, or making fun of cry baby Brian throwing his little pity party". I glanced around and didn't see her top floating anywhere in the pool in our immediate vicinity. Tiffany wasn't able to help much as she was mostly interested in covering herself. "I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I really don't see it anywhere," I said apologetically.

Tiffany groaned loudly and as she turned her back to me, I felt a tap on my thigh from underwater. As I turned to see who it was, Dana shoved a tiny ball of material against my hip and then silently swam off to the shallow end, leaving Tiffany and I alone in the pool. I grabbed the tiny bikini top and started toward Tiffany who was now blindly casting about with both hands. As I extended my hand to provide the lost garment, Tiffany pivoted and her arm swung wildly in my direction.

Call it fate; kismet; pure, dumb luck. Whatever it was, I could never have hoped more for something to happen then Tiffany's hand thinking for the briefest of seconds that she had found her missing top, only to actually brush her long, gorgeously manicured hand straight against my flaccid cock in my swim trunks. Her hand froze for a beat and I swore I felt her grip and lightly caress the front of my shorts before she drew her hand back and spun toward me.

In her haste, she must have forgot that her arms were no longer crossed in front of her and I was treated to the most amazing view man's eyes could ever behold. In all their glory, Tiffany's rounded mounds bobbed in the water that now cascaded and crashed against them before eventually coming to a rest just under the surface of the water. We both stood froze for a moment, which was spent, for me anyway, chiseling the Greek goddess' busty torso into my memory bank. Her otherwise dark-olive skin tone juxtaposed against the soft, ivory white triangles of where her normal bikini tops covered the tiniest triangles of her chest throughout the bulk of the summer tanning season. This only served to further call to attention the nickel-sized areolas and tiny eraser tip nipples that were pointing straight out at me.

Her left arm snapped me out of my trance as it clasped tightly across her chest and I tried to save face by twisting my head to the side as I held out my hand with the balled-up top in it. Without a word, she snatched it from my hand and turned her back to me again.

"I-uhh. I'm sorry Tiffany, I swear I didn't-"

"Oh I'm sure you didn't, you little perv," she whispered sharply.

As she pulled the strings over her head and adjusted the cups into place, I ran through as many options as I could to try to salvage my standing of relatively unknown to her rather than what I was sure my new standing was of complete deviant. Before I found the right combination of words, she finished covering herself up and turned back around to face me. My inner turmoil must have been written all over my face as Tiffany scoffed when our gaze met.

"Relax, I'm totally fucking with you," she jabbed and casually stroked my shoulder.

A shockwave quaked through my body. Not only had the girl that I had obsessed over my entire high school career just flashed me, but now she was actively flirting with me and had made physical contact with me in front of a whole party full of people. If this was indeed a dream, as I suspected, I would be more than okay with once again sneaking a load of laundry past my mom to conceal the massive wet spot all over my sheets!

Just as I had reached inner nirvana, my world was sent out of whack again as the backyard lights suddenly switched on and the entire patio as well as the pool was bathed in a cool amber light. Tiffany and I were still the only people in the pool and it appeared several people had cleared out of the party already. A quick survey of the backyard showed there were six people crowded around the table still playing flip cup and several others locked in conversations around the small gas-lit fireplace in the opposite corner.

"Whew, got that figured out just in time," I nervously stuttered and instantly regretted the idiotic comment. Before I could make things even worse, I decided it was best to cut my losses and rejoin the rest of the party. "Looks like it's either flip cup with Brian and the other drunken buffoons, or fire-side chat with Dana, Mike, and the gang," I said and raised my arms as though they were a scale weighing the options.

"Oh, yeah," Tiffany said almost confused and twirled her head to look out over the crowd as well. I quickly stole a final glance at what I was sure would be the last time I'd ever be that close to the most perfect set of boobs of in existence. It wasn't until I felt her spinning back to me that the bewildered tone of her initial comment sent my anxious mind down another doubt-wormhole of whether I had imagined it or if I somehow misread the situation. "I guess I'd rather just chill by the fire".

I tried to not too quickly or desperately agree, "That's what I was thinking too," as if I wasn't going to follow whatever choice she made.

As we made our way out of the pool, I glanced to where the chair that had previously held a tower of oversized beach towels to dry off was, and noticed there was only one left on it. I slowed my walking to allow Tiffany to reach the towel before me and had the added benefit of being able to once again ogle the masterpiece of humanity before me. When Tiffany reached the stairs and took a quick second to look down and adjust her bathing suit again before climbing the stairs out, I pretended I wasn't tracing every line of her body in my mind and instead had just realized the towel predicament we found ourselves in.

"Oh man, there's only one towel left," I groaned with fake disappointment. "Well, why don't you just take it and I'll air dry".

"Always the gentleman," Tiffany teased and slowly sauntered to the beach chair.

When her hair was finally out of the water, she paused to run her hands over her hair and wring out as much water as she could back into the pool. Her body was angled toward me, but was still facing away from me, so I had a backlit view of her entire torso and her perky side boob was perfectly silhouetted as they bounced and swayed while she continued to shake out and fluff her hair. Once she was content that her hair was sufficiently feathered, she continued her ascension like Venus out of the sea.

The cool blue light from the water sent light reflections against her sculpted backside as she bounced her weight from side to side on each step. My eyes ping-ponged from cheek to cheek with each deliberate recoil. When she reached the final step, her feet still wading ankle deep, her hands slowly drifted from her hair down her front until they cupped her top with each hand and as she pressed firmly, a splash of water poured down her glistening, taught tummy and spilled over her tiny bottoms and back into the pool. Her hands then followed the same path down to her hips and she tugged on each string to ensure the double knotted material was still in place before her pointer fingers tucked inside the front waistband and she slightly squatted as they tugged the material gently back into place in front. She then repeated the same motion in the back, however this time the thin material needed considerably more coaxing as her hungry bottom had devoured the scant fabric. Tiffany bent ever-so-slightly forward and shot her elbows straight back before allowing the slingshot loose and a louder than expected crack of the elastic against her bottom sent reverberations through the rest of the exposed skin of her perfect peach.

What I'm sure to her was a usual ritual of pre-toweling off after a swim, was to me an entire symphony of the orchestra that was her amazing body. With that symphony drawing its magnum opus to a close, Tiffany reached for the towel and began to pat dry the rest of her skin. I walked out of the pool with no such ritual, not that anyone would care to listen to whatever cacophonous racket my ragtag symphony would be putting out.

I stood awkwardly next to Tiffany as she continued to towel off, unsure if I should wait for her to finish or if I was expected to just head over to the fire by myself. For once, I'm glad I had analysis paralysis as Tiffany bent down to pat dry her claves directly in front of me and her massive melons threatened to spill completely out of her top. As she started to stand again, I was hoping against hope that I would be treated to an even better view of those glorious mountain ranges and was delighted when I heard an audible gasp which I figured was a clear indication that my imagination was manifesting itself. However, as Tiffany stood, I had to conceal my disappointment when I saw that her top had somehow defied the odds.

"Here you go. Why don't you towel off too," she said and sheepishly pushed the towel into my chest and avoided eye contact.

I chalked it up to her still being embarrassed from the incident of her top coming off in the pool and decided it would only be the gentlemanly thing to do to try and comfort her.

"Oh, thanks. And hey, tiff...about what happened in the pool," I said in a muffle into the towel as I started to dry my hair and continued to rub down my shoulders and torso. "With the lights off and only going off the moonlight, I barely saw anything and I'm certain no one else-" I dug myself in deeper as I started to dab my shorts dry and stopped in shock as I got to my thighs.

Apparently, the show in the pool and subsequent pool side dance had more of an effect on me than I had realized. My hands unconsciously dropped the towel to the ground and my eyes shot first to Tiffany's, then followed her gaze to myself to confirm what my hands had just discovered. My board shorts had ridden up and gotten entangled in the inner-webbing of the trunks somehow which had created a tourniquet-like compression of my thigh and now semi-hard erection. Even though my shorts were still roughly three inches down my thigh, a good length of shaft was visible as well as a proudly engorged soldier's helmet tipping its cap directly at Tiffany.

As I bent to grab the towel from ground, I felt a sharp pain in my cock which caused me to wince and refrain from bending further. Tiffany froze in place as I slowly and clumsily curtseyed to be able to acquire the crumpled towel and wrapped the towel around my waist to finally cover myself. Once I was fully concealed, I inelegantly crammed my arm down the front of the curtain in front of me and wrestled my uncooperative member back into hiding.

My mind was having as easy a time as my hand in getting this situation addressed. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," was the first thing that came to mind.

Tiffany's mouth slightly hung open and her eyes hadn't budged from the still extremely visible bulge in the front of the towel. My mind continued to race between all the different ways this scenario could play out and what I could possibly say to help smooth things over. Not helping in the matter, was the fact that, attempting to wrangle the monster in my crotch back into place in the now ludicrously unhelpful netting, only confused it into thinking I was stroking it, which exasperated the issue even further. I could sense the tension building, not only between Tiffany and I but also between my legs, and knew I had to do something to stop either from escalating.

Being the idiot that I am I started with, "It's not your fault". My mind instantly self-edited and realized how much of an error that was, so I countered with, "No. I mean...it is because of you. Obviously...I mean, look at you. You're fucking gorgeous..."

I'd like to say I somehow salvaged the conversation, but it was ultimately Tiffany that bailed me out with, "Listen. I guess I showed you mine, so it was only right I get to see yours".

With that simple gesture the tension had been cut entirely. I could feel my shoulders loosen, even though the towel was now nearly fully supported solely by my raging boner. For the first time since I had discovered my unflattering predicament, I was able to focus on something other than myself and caught a glimpse of Tiffany's top which was sporting some protrusions of their own. Realizing that this could become a never-ending cycle, I tried to think of how we could resolve things.

"Okay, if we stand here any longer, people are going to start to wonder what's up," I started. "Do you think we should just get back in the pool until things...calm down"?

"I somehow doubt that us getting out of the pool, staring at each other for a couple of minutes, then getting back in the pool is going to raise any less eyebrows," she mocked.

"Okay, okay. You're right. Give me a second," I squealed and turned my back to her.

"Oh, Mr. Modesty," she crooned from behind.

I quickly dropped my shorts to mid-thigh, then gently wrapped my waning wang along my hip as I peeled the wet shorts back into place along my waist, careful not to rouse the beast again. With the towel tugged tightly in place, I turned around and fashioned my new look.

"There. Perfect," I said doing my best model catwalk impression as I nudged past her. "Besides, Ms. Modesty, tell that to those high beams you're flashing," I called over my shoulder.