Be Careful What You Wish For #1879

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should be very pleased with the results. I know that Lynn will be. In fact, this was her idea.

"No, No Baby, don't talk we aren't interested in your protests."

With that, she grabbed a spray can off of her cart and told me to open my mouth. I refused, not knowing what she was planning. When she reached for my nipple I complied. She sprayed something down my throat while telling her partner that it would keep me quiet for at least an hour. Sure enough when I tried to complain not a sound came out.

They held up a tube of "Dermabond" and explained to me how doctors are using it in place of stitches on wounds. They were going to apply it to the underside of my penis and seal it down to my perineum. They said it would be okay as long as the solvent was applied within 7 days, otherwise, it would be permanent, as the skin would start to grow together.

I wanted to tell them to stop, but try as I might I couldn't make a sound. They said it would look better (to them) while I was still in the hospital, and would certainly keep me from playing with it until my balls were fully healed.

They continued fiddling around with my crotch and I felt my scrotum being stretched and manipulated. They shortly had it stretched and glued over the top of my penis. They explained that now it looked like a pair of large vaginal lips and when they held a mirror for me to see, I could barely see my cock down there. When they were satisfied with my new look they started stroking my crotch and nipples and I felt my cock try to erect. When it had grown a little it started to hurt. It couldn't expand because of the glue and it hurt more as it tried.

The pain caused it to recede, and I cried when I realized that it would hurt whenever I tried to get hard.

Maybe if I behaved while in their care they would put the solvent on sooner, and release me from this self-contained chastity prison. One of the nurses cupped her hand over my crotch and gently rubbed it from side to side, explaining that I would have to rub it gently in that manner as if it were a large clitoris.

"Of course," she added, "with the medication you're on it won't work anyway. You should just forget all about it. Now, why don't you get some rest and after supper we'll dress you up and take you for a walk."

They pinned the fresh diaper on me and I drifted off to sleep. After dinner, which was more baby formula, they took off my nightie and slipped a regular pink hospital gown over my head. One produced a curling iron and teased my shoulder-length hair while the other put a light bit of makeup and lipstick on me. They slipped a pair of sandals on my feet and we strolled the halls.

I was happy to have the exercise after being in bed for the last couple of days but was embarrassed by the looks I got in the hospital halls. My gown seemed shorter than the normal ones and I am sure my diaper was visible to all. I was warned to smile and look pretty or they would walk me through the men's wing.

I just wanted to go back to bed and sleep till my wife came in tomorrow, so I played along and was soon back in my bed. They didn't refasten the restraints, but with my hands still bound in fists, I wouldn't be doing anything wrong anyway.

The next morning I was awakened by the pain of your basic morning "piss hard-on". It couldn't get hard because of the nurses' handiwork. As the erection subsided I could feel the diaper being flooded with pee, even though I was trying to hold back.

After breakfast my lovely wife Lynn came in, hopefully, to rescue me from this madhouse of a hospital. After greeting me she went to find the head nurse. When they returned the nurse undid my diaper and explained to Lynn how they created my new crotch. Lynn poked and prodded, and played with it a bit. She laughed when I moaned in pain as it tried again to erect from her gentle touch.

"What about her balls?" asked Lynn "How will they drop down when the swelling is finally gone?"

"If you notice the way the scrotum has been pulled around to create the 'lips' it should prevent them from coming out of their sockets any more." answered the nurse.

"I love it!" she exclaimed, "It's just like pussy lips. Guess she'll have to sit to pee as long as it stays like that."

"Well, she will be out of diapers when you take her home, so I guess she will have to sit. Would you like me to get you some solvent now Lynn? That way you will be able to release her cock before it's stuck there permanently."

"Are you kidding, whatever for," exclaimed Mistress Lynn! "She's exactly how I plan to keep her. With the hormones from Dr. Lopes she'll be the perfect little submissive dyke she's always wanted to be. In fact, it's what she wished for just a few days ago.

"No penis hanging out, no balls to get in the way, and I can't wait to see how her breasts develop. This is so exciting I may cum in my panties. You gals have done a great job. I hope you'll come to our house in a few days so Kellie can really thank you all properly. Isn't that right Kellie?"

"Yes Mistress Lynn, thank you all for helping me to become a good little girl for my lady. I will look forward to seeing you all again soon."

12