Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
A succubus is summoned.
2.9k words
4.3
20.7k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2022
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers

One of a quartet of stories I self-published a few years ago under the title The Magic Corset, but I think it will find a more appreciative readership here on Literotica...

*

Her skin was the colour of Turkish tea and gleamed in the candlelight as if she had been polished and waxed. Curls of honey twined through long waves of dark chocolate, and two dark eyes peeked through the wild cascade that veiled her face. Crouched as she was, they could only guess at the contours of her slender, well toned body, and besides their attention was riveted by the long rat's tail that swirled about her like an angry bullwhip. Indeed, it wasn't until she stood that they noticed her feet, faun's feet with hooves, and honey-coloured fur that stretched up almost to her knees. She seemed almost to be wearing stiletto-heeled fur boots with the heels removed, but she stood and walked with ease and grace, balanced perhaps by that snarling tail.

She ignored them, and prowled round inside the circle, testing the invisible wall that contained her. She sniffed at the powder they had used to form the circle, bending at the waist rather than the knees, her legs apart. They were treated to a perfect view of her firm ass cheeks and the tight hole nestled beneath the swishing tail, as well as her sweet pussy lips framed by chocolate curls.

Eric licked his lips and tried to adjust his swelling cock. He loved the sight of an ass, and this one was perfect. On a woman who was weird and inhuman, but nonetheless beautiful. One of the reasons his ex-girlfriend had dumped him was because he kept trying to touch her ass, but no amount of pleading had persuaded her to let him take her there. The wish he had made while casting the spell had been for just such a perfect and willing ass. He could hardly wait to smack and grab those cheeks and fuck that tight hole until it was gaping wide and dripping with his cum.

Peter rubbed his erection through his trousers as his thoughts revolved about the demon woman's pussy. There was something so erotic about seeing pussy lips from behind. They were lovely from the front also, but seeing them from behind he just wanted to fall to his knees and dive in, licking, tongue-fucking, finger-fucking, until she squirted all over him. He had only once made a woman squirt, but it had been the best experience of his life. That had been his wish while casting the spell.

Harold was not so shy. He dropped his trousers and kicked them away, and stood stroking his cock. He had wished for a girl who would suck his cock and let him fuck her huge breasts and come all over her face and tits. He loved watching porn films of women getting facials. This devil girl had very fuckable breasts. She had a pretty face too, but one that would be improved by a coating of creamy cum.

She stopped her prowling and stood facing them, hands on her hips and glaring furiously. "Let me out," she hissed. The words weren't English, weren't any language that had ever passed human lips, but they understood her somehow.

Harold shook his head. "We brought you here for a reason, sweetheart, and you're going nowhere until we get it. Now, you can play nice, or you can play hard to get, but sooner or later you will give us what we wished for, the spell will make sure of that."

Eric had stripped meanwhile and stood now at the edge of the circle. "Bend over, honey," he said, grinning. "I want to kiss your sweet ass."

She ignored him, kept her focus on Harold. "Blood, chalk and semen?" She sneered. "It won't keep me in forever, and it can't make me bow to your perversions. You can't even banish me! You need a pentagram inside the circle as well as out. If you want to contain me you'll have to spend the rest of your lives making bigger and bigger circles, using more and more of your blood and semen." She grinned back at them. "Fools! I will watch you die trying to keep me in here, then I will spit on your corpses when freedom is mine."

She turned her back to them then bent over to look through her legs. In this position, her breasts, pussy and ass were all deliciously on offer. "I know what you wished for, boys, but do not dare to enter the circle without my permission." She stood upright again, spanked her ass cheeks hard with her hands, then strutted round inside the imprisoning circle and ignored them.

"She is so fucking hot," Peter whispered, as he too stripped hurriedly. "I can smell her cunt from here. I want to taste it." He stepped inside the circle and reached for her arm. Her tail struck him across the face before he even realised she was attacking him. He felt fire across his cheeks, heard the crack of the supersonic tip, and he recoiled with a shriek, stumbling out of the circle.

She moved so fast! Even as he rushed to escape her, her lips kissed his cheek, her tongue licking along a sharp line of pain. And then he was out, free of her. She watched him with amusement, and licked his blood from her lips. "Bitch!" he screamed. "Fucking bitch!"

She shrugged and turned her back to him. "I warned you," she said quietly. Peter grabbed hold of a spade and launched himself back at her, but Harold and Eric fought to keep him out.

"I tell you what, boys," she said, laughing, "I'll let you use me today if you'll promise to let me go before midnight." With one hand she teased a hard nipple. With the other she parted the lips that glistened wetly between her thighs. "Come for me," she said to Peter, "and I'll come for you." To Eric she said, "Fill my ass with your cum." She squeezed her breasts together as she looked at Harold. "I hope you're man enough to cover my face and tits with thick creamy cum..."

Harold laughed. "I told you the spell would make her compliant. Look at the bitch, she's desperate for us. She's full of lies and threats, and she'll hurt us if we let her, but she's trapped. Our own devil bitch succubus slut. Our whore."

She smiled. "Yes, boys, I'll be your slut, your whore, but you must promise to let me go by midnight."

"I'm desperate for a piece of that ass," Eric said. "I badly need to fuck that ass."

"Let's fuck her till she can't walk," Peter said, holding a tissue to his cheek to soak up the trail of blood. His cock, which had wilted in the wake of her attack, stirred anew now. He didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted to fuck her so hard it hurt her, and then he'd take his time making her come for him.

"I want to give that pretty mouth something to stop it talking," Harold agreed.

They looked at her and chorused almost as one. "We promise." They looked at each other and chorused again, "Who goes first?"

She turned her back to them and bent over as before, presenting her ass and pussy to their hungry gaze, her breasts prominent between her wide-spread legs. "Why wait?" she said. "I can take three men at once, so I'm sure I can take three little boys."

Harold snarled. "You guys do what you like, but I seriously have to shut that bitch up." He walked into the circle, watching her tail nervously, but she didn't attack, just swirled it teasingly as he moved around in front of her. Without needing to be instructed, she guided his cock into her mouth, coping easily with his length, moaning with lusty delight before taking the head of his cock into her tight throat. "Oh, fuck, she's good," he said, and sighed with pleasure. He grabbed a handful of her hair to hold her head still so that he could fuck her mouth the way he liked. Her sharp fingernails dug painfully into his ass cheeks, exciting him further.

Peter could wait no longer. He edged cautiously into the circle, and positioned himself behind her. He ran his fingers through the wet folds of her pussy, and pushed first one then a second finger into her, exploring her, feeling for her G-spot and rubbing it for a minute while he watched Harold's cock thrusting ardently through her lips. He pulled his fingers out and sucked them, tasting her, while his left hand positioned his cock at her entrance, her beautiful pussy. He almost changed his mind, almost fell to his knees to bury his face in her snatch, but hesitated only a moment before grabbing her hips and driving into her as hard and deep as he could. She was so wet, but so tight. He withdrew slowly, then drove back in, faster and deeper. He adjusted position slightly and worked into a rhythm that matched Harold's at the other end, loving the feel of her tight, wet pussy as he fucked with long, deep strokes.

Eric joined them. He stood at her side, running one hand over the smooth skin of her gleaming ass cheeks, his other hand squeezing one of the large breasts that hung and jiggled so invitingly below her. He pinched her nipple roughly as he slipped a finger through the tight rosebud of her ass. His cock ached for attention, but he was patient. He wanted her all to himself. He squeezed another finger into her ass and finger-fucked her slowly. He had grown so tired of arguing with his ex-girlfriend. She had always complained that anal sex was unnatural, perverse, that it hurt her when he tried. Really, he knew, it was the size of his cock that she feared. She even complained he was too thick for her pussy. But this demon they'd summoned to be their whore... she was perfect. He knew she'd love to have him stretching and filling her tight ass -- and that tail was kinky as fuck.

Harold was in awe of her mouth. She deep throated him expertly, adapted smoothly whenever he changed rhythm. Her tongue flicked the sensitive spot on his shaft while her lips were a tight ring of pressure. He had had blow jobs in the past, but never such an expert one, never so enthusiastic. He tensed with impending orgasm before he was prepared, and tried to pull out so that he could come all over her face. He wanted to get his cum on her cheeks and chin, of course, but also in her hair and eyes. But her sharp-edged fingers dug deeper, painfully deep, into his flesh as she held him tight, deep in her throat, and he had no choice but to pour his cum deep into her belly. "Bitch," he muttered, but his climax was intense and he stood there happily, convulsing in her mouth.

As Harold's climax died away, she coiled her tail about Peter, pulling him tight against her, holding him deep inside her, and the tip penetrated his ass. He cried out in surprise. He had never had anything in his ass before. She forced her way deep inside him before he could react. It hurt like hell. He tried to grab the tail, to pull it out, but she ignored his efforts and fucked him insistently, working deeper and deeper, stretching him wider and wider, and despite the pain there was an unexpected pleasure that pushed him swiftly into an uncontrolled orgasm. He cried out as he came, his ass clenching tight about her tail, and the surging pleasure of his cock pumping his cum deep into her pussy seemed magnified by the pressure in his ass. "Fucking amazing," he sighed as she slipped out of him at last.

She kept her tail coiled about him, and forced him onto his back on the cold ground. He was too well satisfied to object, and was anyway curious. She straddled his head, facing his feet, her just-fucked pussy brushing against his lips as she curled two bloodstained fingers inside herself and rubbed. Peter licked around the fingers, tasting her juices as well as his own, pearls of his creamy cum dripping from her wet folds. Her thighs clamped hard against his ears suddenly as a great gush of clear fluid splashed over his face. He drank it up as well as he could and was rewarded with another flood, and another. He was in heaven, his wish fulfilled, and he prayed she would keep coming forever.

She looked at Harold as she licked his blood from her other hand. "Is that all you've got for me? What about my pretty face?"

Harold was still hard, but he wasn't quite ready to continue. "There's plenty more, bitch, don't you worry. I want to watch Eric fuck your ass first."

She shivered with pleasure as more cum fountained from her pussy, drenching Peter who licked furiously at her clit. "Enough!" she laughed, and stood, presenting her ass to Eric. "Fuck me," she begged, her eyes dramatically wide. "I've worn your little friend out. Show him how a real man fucks. Show him how much a woman appreciates a thick cock like yours." She spanked her ass cheeks hard, making them flush pink. "And then he can go home and get his mommy to make him a glass of warm milk."

Harold smacked her across the face and screamed, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" He threw her onto the hard floor and straddled her waist. "Is this what you want, bitch? I'm going to fuck your tits till they bleed!" Her grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard, squeezed them together and thrust his cock between them. He gripped her nipples and tugged at them, twisted them, until her gasps of pain turned to cries of anguish, then he squeezed her breasts together again and started fucking earnestly.

Eric meanwhile had knelt down behind Harold, between the demon woman's legs. While Harold tortured and fucked her tits, Eric slowly finger-fucked her again. Her cries sounded to him like cries of pleasure, and her hips pushed back at his fingers, driving them deeper, urging him to do more, and he obliged. Repositioning himself, he lifted her thighs over his and pressed his cock against her tight ring. She had welcomed his fingers, but would she accept his thick cock? Her legs wrapped about his waist and pulled him against her, forced him into her, past the ring of muscle. It was such an intense and beautiful sensation, he almost came there and then, lodged in the entrance to that forbidden hole. Her legs urged him deeper, and he was quick to obey.

While Harold fucked and mauled her tits and Eric pounded faster and faster at her ass, her tail twitching sinuously between Eric's legs, Peter watched, stroking his cock gently in a matching rhythm. "Come on her face," Harold said to him. Peter shrugged, but moved so that the head of his cock was positioned at her mouth. She licked at it teasingly, but he used his hand to bring himself to orgasm and his cum spurted over her cheeks and dribbled over her lips and chin.

At the sight of this, Harold climaxed too, a jet of cum splashing against her neck. He moved higher, and the next stream of cum striped across her face from her chin to her forehead, catching the corner of an eye. He lifted higher still and directed the next one at her other eye, and was delighted to get it into her hair as well. He relaxed back and let the last of his cum trickle onto her nipples, before rolling off her to sit beside Peter. He grinned triumphantly as he watched her rubbing her eyes. This was so much better than his fantasy. This really was a wish come true.

Eric's wish came true also as he came with a roar, his body caught in the exquisite pain of a perfect orgasm, followed by the convulsing release of his cum deep into her ass. Her beautiful, wonderful ass. He sat panting, recovering, for a minute, then pulled his still-hard length out of her. Her tight little rosebud gaped open, wet with his cum, as if begging him to fuck her again, or to bend down and tongue-fuck her, and he was sorely tempted.

She sat up suddenly and hooked her hands around Eric's neck, pulling herself in to kiss him. Surprised at this show of affection, he returned her kiss -- only to feel sharp teeth biting into his lips. He screeched and shoved himself away from her as she swivelled daintily back to her feet -- or hooves, rather -- and grinned delightedly, licking his blood from her lips.

She bit into her wrist until blood ran down her arm, jumped out of the circle, and started scribbling furiously, making symbols on the floor with her blood. Eric was the first to react, leaping after her, the others hot on his tail, but already it was too late. After one last flourish she stood and laughed at them, caught in their own circle.

"You fools," she said. "I've fulfilled your wishes and taken your blood. You gave me your semen and your promises. I know you lied, but words have power. You dared to trap me and bind me, and now it is your turn."

Ignoring their howling curses and their sobbing pleas, she turned and walked up the stairs, her tail swishing happily.


AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers