Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Date in a cafe takes an unexpected turn to the darker side.
1.2k words
4.12
12.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're crazy!" she exclaims.

A moment earlier she has spotted the handcuffs in my bag. Well, she's probably right. "I'd never thought you're into this shit. This is just weird...". She pokes around in her ice cream, obviously unsure what to say next...

________________________________

... The ice starts to melt. Cold water tries to find its path, down the belly, just barely avoiding the navel, heading directly to her cleanly shaved pussy, vanishing somewhere in her panties. She shivers. I take the ice cube, touch her breasts, ever closer to her nipples. She holds her breath. I kiss her ear, her neck, her shoulder, down the arm to her fingers. Pull her closer... our tongues searching each other.

I put away the ice cube and whisper in her ear... "Do you trust me?" She nods. "Before we go on... Remember, you don't have to prove anything, neither to me nor to you. I love you no matter what. Don't forget this."...

________________________________

Her nipples can be seen through the fabric. Most people would probably think "Oh cute titties." My first thought "I need some rope"...

________________________________

...Her breasts have become very firm and quite a bit darker, like ripe purple peaches, perky hard nipples peeking out. You could probably hang something onto them. A lovely sight. I know they must be extremely sensitive to the slightest touch by now.

I stand behind her and pull her closer, my own bare breasts rubbing against her back. My hands hover over her tits, one inch, half an inch, coming closer and closer, finally making the slightest contact, like a feather. Moaning. I stroke the base, very gently, then move up, let my fingers circle around the nipples. More moaning. I close my eyes, smell her hair, I'm getting wet and push myself against her butt. Maybe she can lick me later...

I start kneading her breasts, very gently at first, then harder. She is biting her lips, trying not to show any weakness. This must hurt a lot. Or is it pleasure? Or both? I move over and lick a nipple, just touching it with the tip of my tongue. She starts to breathe more heavily. I suck on it it, then bite it. She squeaks...

________________________________

... "Aren't you curious?" I ask her. She shakes her head, a little hesitantly. "I can't really imagine this. And people really like to be treated that way??? Certainly nothing for me, I prefer comfortable, cuddly, sweet people bla bla bla..." she's chattering away. "Honey, you're talking waaaay too much," I think to myself...

________________________________

...She grunts. "What's up, sweetie? Not very chatty anymore?" She tries to say something, I suspect a curse. Well, a panty in a mouth is a great pacifier, especially when it's drenched with pussy juice. Strange... first she absolutely didn't want to touch herself, but then she couldn't stop. I nearly let her cum by accident. What a sly vixen. I rub her asshole. It must be very tight. She squirms. I doubt anybody has used that hole yet. What a pity. Well, all in good time.

I grab the crop again and rub it against her wet twat. She tries to grind against it to steal an orgasm. So impatient. I stop, show her the crop. It's one of those that riders use, stingy nasty little thing. "OK, here's the choice... Butt or foot?" "Hooh!!" "Sounds like foot!" She rolls her eyes....

________________________________

Her ice cream is a mess now. Murder scene of red syrup and some undefined whitish liquid that looks a lot like jizz. "But that's going to hurt, doesn't it! And leaves nasty marks!" "Yes indeed!" I grin...

__________________________________

... Tears are streaming down her face, messing up her beautiful makeup. Also a murder scene. The cane is dancing on her ass and her thighs. Just slightly pink to begin with, a dark red criss cross pattern begins to show. Those marks are going to last for a few days. Better not wear a short skirt in public. I'm careful not to damage her too much though.

She is screaming now, trying to get away as far as possible from the merciless cane. Arms stretched up, standing on the tip of her toes, performing a little dance for me. Of course she doesn't realize that this makes it even worse because now it's going to be random hits, landing everywhere. Just when I wonder whether I should remind her, she finally shouts the safeword on top of her lungs.

I drop the cane, holding her steadily and closely, removing the ties. She can barely stand and collapses into my arms, sobbing like a little child. Warm pee is running down her legs, creating a steamy puddle. She doesn't even notice. I wipe away the tears, kiss her gently and lower her to the floor. Grab a towel, dry her up, rubbing some pain reliever on the welts. Caressing her hair, massaging her arms to make the cramps go away, holding her very tight until the shaking slowly ebbs out. A long time.

"Do you want to stop?" She shakes her head, takes a deep breath, snuggling very closely against me, very warm, very vulnerable. I can feel her heart beating...

________________________________

... She is shifting on her chair, slightly restless. Trying very hard to avoid my gaze... "Of course it's not all pain and torture," I say after a while...

________________________________

She is on her back, legs spread wide and ankles tied up, like a frog. Her pussy is glistening and her horny smell fills the room, joined by the strong odor of her sweat and still a whiff of urine. Musky, sweet and salty, it's hanging heavily everywhere, mixing with my own wetness steaming up, nearly suffocating both of us.

I let her watch me for a bit, playing with my nipples, then sitting directly over her face, spreading wide. She tries to lick me. Well she hasn't earned that today. I'm enjoying myself for a while, letting her just see my fingers slide in and out. Focus. I wipe my fingers clean with her hair.

Time to put on the glove. Shiny black latex. Rubbing her pussy, squeezing her clit, gently inserting a finger. The rubber is shining and slime is sticking everywhere. I pull out the finger. "Taste yourself, slut." She eagerly licks up her own juices. I probe her mouth, grab her tongue, then deeper until she nearly gags. "Yeah slut, I know you are a naughty cocksucker. Don't be shy." I let her go on for some minutes.

"OK have fun. But don't you cum without permission!" Desperate moaning. She clearly lacks self-control. My fingers vanish in her pussy, one, two, three, pushing in and out, in and out, making a squishing sound. Thumb playing with her clit, running circles on it, letting go for a second, then rubbing harder. Other hand massaging a hard nipple, squeezing it, twisting it around, stretching it as far as possible, milking her udders like a cow. She tries to turn away and at the same time press her tits against my hand. A difficult exercise. The clamps have left nice marks on her breasts. And how she had squealed when I took them off. Like a little piglet. So cute. She is wiggling and grunting. Oink oink oink. Snorting in snot and spit. Sounds more a large mother hog now. I smile.

"Slut, you want to cum?" She whispers yes, barely audible, voice hoarse and cracking. "Ah ah... beg for it, loud and clear." That's better.

I untie her hands. "OK, you have sixty seconds to relieve yourself. Don't disappoint me. And remember your manners!"...

________________________________

... she finally looks me straight in the eyes, nods "OK. Let's go"