All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just perfect.

Rdk781Rdk781over 1 year ago

Loved this little story thanks

SBC97281SBC97281over 1 year ago

Great twist at the end even if it was a bit of a twist out if two characters developed along a parallel path but converging path. The independence of the final scene rocked. I hope the author appreciates that I get the twisted ending almost with a unique honor.

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 1 year ago

I really love your stories Author!! I hope you right more whether it's long or short stories. You did a really good job with this one. Thank again Author!!! 💕💕💕

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 1 year ago

Great story, at first i felt so sorry for Larissma who was such a pathetic person. nice to see with all the changes she came out as a happier person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't normally comment on this site: this is an exception. It's a great story, the sensory details are great, and the pacing is brilliant. I'd love a sequel or a story like it, transformation of this variety is always fun.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

longest story i ever read on here and it was pretty good! awesome ending too!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story and I'm happy that it turned out well for her in the end. I'm also happy she got to keep her gifts and learned to love them

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the Lilith and Larissa characters. Lilith: angel or devil? You decide! Maybe Lilith was a part of Larissa all along.

Thanks for bringing the milk. It was delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was very well done!

I especially enjoyed all the subtle implications in that last scene.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot hot hot!! This was awesome. I would like another chapter on her and Wendy - what happens next??

DiamonDStarr69DiamonDStarr693 months ago

So I read this and enjoyed it fully but the whole time I couldn't help but be irritated with Larissa cause she was ignoring THE RULES. When making deals with Fey/Genies/Demons and the like there are certain rules one should always follow and she dismissed all of them.

You always get the contract written down

Always read the fine print

Always get complete clarification

Ask all the questions

Be extremely specific on what you want

Always have a way out.

I've thought about this since I was like 6 watching Aladdin

Otherwise I enjoyed this will definitely look at your other stuff

roveroneroverone2 months ago

from Pg 1...what's 'illegally downloaded porn...'-??

thought I'd heard of, if not perused, all the kinds out there...

Tawny33Tawny334 days ago

Hot! Had to read it all in one go, despite intending to read half today and the rest another day. Definitely will read your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...