Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03

Story Info
Marie shops for lingere and meets Roscoe.
7.3k words
4.33
2.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is Full of Consequences

Author's notes: In Chapter 2 Hank advised his in-laws of his sophomoric actions and they are upset but promise to try and get Marie to return home to him. Marie arrived at her parents' home and told them what happened not knowing Hank had called earlier. Her parents appeared to support her and want her to move back home with her twin boys. Hank had an anxiety attack and gets drunk worrying that his marriage is over. He called the guy who fucked his wife for help.

In this Chapter Marie shops for lingerie and has a man finger her pussy while his wife's back is turned and feels the crotch of another man. She meets her fathers new employee and sparks fly between them. Hank fucks his Nubian bedmate and takes a ride with Belton to get a first hand look at some sluts he will be handling as their new pimp/

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Early Saturday morning Joe is finishing his breakfast and discussing yesterday with his wife.

"I thought my heart would break when Maria ran upstairs. I agree she needs 'tough love' from us but, are we right in supporting Hank? He gave her to two blacks! Stood there and watched them ruin her body."

"You are right Giuseppe. But we discussed this many times. We know that Hank is an intelligent man, a good father, and a terrific son-in-law. He has taken the time to help you with many of your hair-brained projects after you nearly killed yourself. You heard him on the phone. Would you have made that confession to my father? No! You are a good husband, but you never had the balls to make a confession like that. We both know this generation is much freer than ours, or our parents. We don't have to agree with it; but we cannot ignore it. White people marry blacks all the time now, and parade their half-breed children around with pride. Mona Forsette''s daughter is still unmarried. She has two great kids with two different fathers, and they ALL live together in Mona's house! I don't have to like it, and I certainly can't explain it. We love our children and their spouses. I only want the best for my grandchildren; that means they have a loving mother and father, and us. I do not think Hank is the devil. I could be wrong in this, but I want Maria to stay with Hank."

"I agree "dolcezza", my sweetheart," says Joe. "I agree completely. What do we do?"

"Call our Joey and tell him to keep the twins again until tomorrow. Just tell him Maria and Hank are having a spat and that he's not to repeat this. He can tell his live-in, Bonnie, but make sure he reminds her of their own recent problem, and not tell Joanne, or Babs. Then you can call Hank and see how he's doing and tell him I think Marie is softening. Tell him his boys are living like tadpoles, and that we think he is the best son-in-law ever. I can make the call if you want."

"Yes, you call him this time, and I'll use the phone in the garage to call Joey. And Marie, tell me how you know my brother has a big salami?"

Marie doesn't reply but looks at him coyly and bats her eyelashes with a huge smile.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

At that exact moment Faith is locked onto Hank's rigid shaft riding cowgirl style reaching her third orgasim of this young morning as he roughly twists and pinches her hard nipples.

"OH..oh..oh...fuck my black pussy with your white cock!...Give it to me ....give..it....to...me...YOWWWW!"

He grabs her waist and forces her up and down on his cock. He can feel her cervix kissing his bulbous cockhead and groans. They've been in this position for nearly thirty minutes. Previously he had fucked her doggy style and loved watching his cock slide in and out of her tight chocolate. cunt, stretching when he pulled out. Her inner lips were very pink and held onto his cock tightly. Her screaming brought Belton and Monica to the bedroom door where they watched with big grins on their faces. Monica notices the IUD on the floor and pushes her husband back, closing the door.''

"Looks like she's bagged a winner this time." says Monica. She's thinking of a future with many chocolate skinned nephews and nieces that she has always wanted,"

"Don't go there Monica." says her husband as he grabs her from behind and cops a feel of her firm breasts. "We're here to save a marriage, not to get Faith out of the house."

The kitchen phone rings and Monica picks it up. "Hello?'

Maria had called Hank never expecting a female to answer.

"Who's this...can Hank talk?"

"This is a friend. Hank is extremely busy right now. Can you call back in a half hour?" replies Monica sweetly.

"This is Maria's Mom. Tell Hank I'll call back at 10 AM. " She says gently, hanging up the phone. She pours a cup of Chase & Sanborn and sits down not understanding what she just learned. "Hank has a 'girlfriend'? Already?"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Belton asks "Who was that, honey?"

"Her mother." she replies as they share a knowing look. I better get the lovebirds up 'cause Momma's calling back in a half hour. I'll make some eggs and toast, too, if you can find his fry pan." Monica walks into the bedroom as her sister shakes and moans uncontrollably laying on Hank as a river of cum flows from her cock-filled cunt onto the soaked bedding. Hank's hands are on her sister's quivering ass.

"That was great, guys. It's time to get up and shower as we have lots to do today."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to walk again." sighs Faith with a contented smile.

"Get your stud and yourself in the shower NOW!" screams her older sister as she turns and heads back to the kitchen.

Faith' lips are locked to Hank's in the 'never-gonna-stop-kissing-you' mode. She smiles down at his cum stained face, and licks his nose. She starts to rise and says "C'mon whitey. In the shower. You don't want my neglected older sister to catch a whiff of our sex smell and embarrass herself, do you?"

Hank shakes his head and rises off the bed. Faith gets up from her side of the bed palming her discarded IUD off the floor.

She leads Hank to the shower and they get in and close the curtain this time. Faith is in front with her ass crack rubbing against Hank's cock that slowly responds to her nakedness. Faith turns the water on hot and moves around to soap her lover's body, paying particular attention to his private parts. She motions for him to turn around and begins soaping his back and kneading his shoulders. She works downwards until she reaches his firm ass and kneads it also. She then abruptly forces her two fingers into his rectum and twists forcing Hank to jump.

"Do you like me doing this?" she coos.

Hank says he's familiar with the move and asks,"Do you want to play withn my ass, or do you want my cock in your ass?"

"We could try both." answers Faith huskily.

Hank turns back to her and grabs the soap bar and begins to wash her. He is very thorough with her breasts and pussy. He gets to her labia, pulls her closer kissing her while shoving the soap bar in her cunt. That forces an "OOOHHH" from her smothered lips. He removes the bar and substitutes four fingers in her. His thumb circles her swollen clit and she trembles, shudders and orgasms again nearly falling to the tub floor. Tentatively he puts his whole hand ini her stretched pussy and make a fist andd bangs her cervix. He holds her tightly and she looks up at his eyes as she softly cries and puts her head on his chest.

"That was unbelievably nice, Hank." sobs Faith. "I want to be with you."

"Let's just worry about today." Hank answers thinking "What am I doing with this woman?"

"Suck me!" he commands, forcing her head down onto his hardening cock. He starts pounding his hard cock deeply into her throat. "Take all of me, NOW! Make yourself cum!" he shouts as he approaches a climax.

Belton enters the bathroom and says, "YBreakfast is on the dining room table." He sees Hank is fucking his sister-in-law and smiles.

Ten minutes later the two, still naked, sit down at the table for scrambled eggs and toast with homemade marmalade.

Monica and Belton watch them eat quietly and says, "Your mother-in-law called. I said I was a 'friend' and that you were unable to come to the phone. She's gonna call back at 10:00."

Hank had a forkful of food poised at his mouth when Monica said "Mother-in-law". He looked at her and Belton, ate his food, and placed the fork on the table.

"Look, it's not really as bad as it looks, homey. You can tell her I'm a friend from next door. I came over to inquire when your kids would be home to play with my kids. That's all. No long explanation is required. Keeping it simple is best." She finishes with a smile as she takes another piece of toast and spreads marmalade on it. "This jam is delicious."

"It's orange marmalade that Marie put up last year." Hank says. "She made lots of it; I'll give you a few jars to take home"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joe reentered the house after calling his son and repeated Maria's instructions carefully, and had his son repeat them back until he was satisfied that Joey got it correctly. He sees Maria at the table with a coffee, pours himself a mug, and sits next to his wife.

"How did Hank sound?" He asks.

"I dunno; he wasn't available."

"Not available?" Puzzles her husband.

"Some woman answered the phone and identified herself as a 'friend' and told me Hank is not 'available to talk now. She suggested I call back in a half-hour."

"That sounded okay to me." offers Dad.

"I wasn't prepared for someone else answering his phone." She says. "While the 'friend' sounded okay, I could have sworn I heard a woman's muffled screams in the background. I don't like this, Giuseppe. Not...at...all."

"Are you sure it was a woman's screams? You know they have many friends. I don't readily see a problem." says Joe, rubbing his wife's shoulder. "Call him back in a half-hour and find out who the 'friend' is."

"I don't know that I'm sure it was a woman's screams. It could have been a movie on TV. You're right, as usual. I'll call back at ten."

The appointed hour arrives.

Maria dialed the phone and it rang 150 miles away in Hank's kitchen. Hank and the others are still at the table when the phone shrills. They all pause looking at Hank. He jumps up and rushes to the phone and picks it up.

"Hi, Mom! Thanks for calling back. I was in the shower and a neighbor stopped by to ask when the twins were coming back. How are you and Dad? How's Marie and the kids?"

Marie softens her shoulders, puts her hand over the receiver, and mouths to Dad "It was a neighbor asking when the twins are coming home."

Dad punches the speaker button and says "Maria was worried. She thought she heard another woman there, and some screaming."

"Oh no. It was just the one neighbor and her husband. Mom must've heard the TV set from the living room." says Hank looking at his guests and crossing his fingers.

"Well, okay." continues Dad. "I'm sorry for the mix-up. Marie is still in her room. We know things happen in a marriage and just want the best for you two, and the twins. We are pretending to be on her side through this. I planned to take her to see Nick Buttafuoco Monday. He's an old friend and a very savvy divorce lawyer. I'll call for an appointment and give him a heads up about dragging this out. It's my thought that with all the delay Maria will come to her senses and go back home. Either I, or Maria, will keep in touch. Don't worry about the twins, Joey says their gills are growing nicely. Ha, ha."

"Thanks, Dad, I love you both, and Marie, of course. Thanks for helping me out with this. Give Mom a kiss for me."

"Thank you, Hank.' interjects Maria." "Goodbye son," adds Dad. "Love to you both," says Hank, ending the call.

Stepping away from the phone he sees three pairnof eyes looking, anxious for the result.

"I think we pulled it off." he says, beaming. "I hated to lie, but this is a friggin nightmare."

Monica says "I am not answering someone's phone."

Belton gives him a thumbs up while Faith approaches him seductively, places her arms around his neck, and sucks his face with a sopping kiss.

"Fuck me right now, right here," she whispers, dragging him to the carpet, opening her legs to their widest..

She grabs his hard cock and guides it to her puffy slit. He slips easily inside until his balls touch her ass, and starts pounding.

Belton and Monica watch with a smile as the two young lovers mate in front of them. Monica then draws her husband into the guest bedroom and has him sit on the bed with her.

"Faith took out her IUD last night," she tells him.

"You're kidding! Why'd she do that? I can't have any of my hos pregnant even if she's your sister" he answers, angrily. I like that boy, but I like his wife's ass better. I don't need him fucking with my business or ruining my top girl. She makes me $5 grand a week! How am I gonna replace that, huh?"

"Honey, she's my baby sister! When you started sending her out you agreed it was only temporary because you needed more 'merchandise' to put out on the street. You promised!" pleads Monica.

"I'll do this," he said with a grin. "I'll give her to Hank and make him a partner and this way she can fuck for him." Once he sees the money pour in he'll be hot to use his sweet wife too." he laughs, slapping his leg and kissing Monica. Monica looks down and knows not to argue. Her marriage to Belton will last so long as she pleases him - fucks him and does street time without arguing. His plan is for her to have lots of girl babies he can control and use for business. She stays with him because she loves him, and has loved him since meeting at Thomas Jefferson High School. She could never bring herself to say no to him. She gave him a little boy six weeks ago. She can only pray that she doesn't get pregnant again soon.

Belton kisses her on the cheek and goes back to the living room where Hank is still pounding Faith' ass violently with her perfect breasts flopping back and forth under her.

"Don't ignore her cunt." Belton instructs. Hank looks up and nods and forces his fingers into her drenched cunt.

Belton sits watching the action intently. "That boy is really good considering he's white. His cock is big enough to keep girls satisfied and eager to do his bidding." he thinks.

"Hey boy, finish with your ho as we got some business to attend to."

Hank, perspiring profusely, nods while he turns Faith on her back, grabbing her ankles and slinging them on his shoulders. Her sex is perfectly exposed to him and at the best angle for his penetrating jackhammer. He increases speed and thrusts harder causing her to squint with pain.

"Too hard, honey?" he asks with a wicked smile.

"N..N..No. Harder...harder" She begs. "I'm cum...ing...cummmming."

He looks at Belton with a nasty grin and raises his hips two feet above her pelvis crashing down into her and climaxes. She screams loudly and screams again as waves of pain and pleasure shock every nerve in her body. She lays exhausted on the floor.

Hank gets up and kneels at her head saying "Suck me clean, slut." and looks to Belton for approval.

Belton is beaming, clapping, and giving him two thumbs up, and says "Get dressed, we have business to do."

Hank, satisfied with his cock wash, gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Belton says "It's okay to piss, but I need you smelling just like you are."

Hank responds with a nod and urinates. He comes out of the bathroom and heads to his bedroom dresser. He pulls out a navy blue Izod golf shirt and matches it with tan cargo shorts and his leather Dockers loafers.

Three minutes later he's back in the living room and notices Faith hasn't moved. "Get up slut and make the fucking bed and do my laundry. Don't displease me!" he yells at her, causing her to flinch.

Aware it's 11:00 AM, Belton puts his arm around Hank and ushers him out the door to the Suburban. They get in and Belton starts the engine and drives out of the development heading for Route 30.

Monica walks into the room and helps Faith up from the carpet. "Your boy is quite the lion, isn't he?" she asks.

"It was fuckin' unbelievable, sis. He fuckin' screwed me in places I didn't know I had!" she says, beaming brightly.

"I'm glad for you, girl. Belton is gonna gift you to him and wants him to run you and a bunch of girls on his own. He'll want to fuck the other hos, so be prepared."

"I'll fuckin' slit their throats before they fuck him!" Faith said loudly.

"C'mon sis, let's get your lion's den cleaned up before he kills us both." She says with a grin as they walk to the linen closet near the bedroom.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marie is now awake and looks at the bedside clock noting its past 11:30. She gets up and opens her suitcase. She chooses a tank top with red and white horizontal stripes and spaghetti straps. She has no bras and knows her mother will definitely say something about that. "I'll tell her I forgot to pack them at home." she thinks. She chooses a pair of khaki shorts and her bobos without socks. She looks in the mirror and brushes her hair a few strokes and likes the way her skin looks today without any foundation. "That's what black semen will do for a girl's complexion." she thinks, noting her pussy was becoming wet. "I'll need regular panties too, or cream in my shorts." she thinks, smiling.

Then she notices the quiet. Where are her boisterous twins?

She heads to the bathroom, pees and washes her hands, brushes her teeth, and heads downstairs.

She walks into the kitchen seeing both her parents sitting quietly at the table sharing coffee and the newspaper.

"Hi baby girl." says her father with a beaming smile.

"Hi Mom, hi Pop." she replies.

"Good morning Maria." answers her mother. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm not really hungry right now, Do you have Pop Tarts?"

"If I have twins in the house I have Pop Tarts. They're on the left second shelf in the pantry. Help yourself."

Marie goes into the large pantry quickly locating the box with her favorite 'Maple' flavor and pulls out a package. Closing the door behind her, she walks over to the toaster and asks." The twins are not home yet?"

"I told Joey to keep them until tomorrow as rain is coming, and then there will be no pool." replies her father. "Do you want to come to the shop and see if I can find work for you? There's no time like the present."

"Okay, Dad. On the way over I need to stop at Two Guys for some feminine items I forgot to bring." she responds. "Do you need anything, Mom?"

"Notthing." Maria replies.

Dad waits for the Pop Tarts to eject from the toaster and the motions for Marie "Lets go."

Both peck Maria's cheek and head to the garage and climb into her father's '69 Green Grand Wagoneer.

"I LOVE this color. It's the same as my Mustang." she chirps.

"That's why I got it, honey. So you would be seen riding with your old Papa." said Dad with a smile.

Marie punches him playfully on the arm. And asks "Anything new at the shop?"

"Not really, same old, same old. Bob retired so I had to hire a new shop manager. He came highly recommended." replied Dad.

Marie thinks about Bob who she knew all her adult life. He has a wife and one son, Ray who she used to play with as a child. Their friendship never blossomed further.

After a twenty minute ride her Dad pulls into the Two Guys lot and drops Marie off at the main entrance. He said: "I don't like shopping for women's wear. I'll be parked right over there," pointing to an empty parking stall. "Take your time. Do you have money?"

"I'm good, Dad. Go take a nap." she responds smiling and throwing a kiss.