Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who Jorge? He's never been possessive. I guess he wouldn't usually be happy with a random girl's trip but we came to an agreement," Flora replied.

"He finally grew some self-assurance?" Cindy snickered. She grabbed a one-piece swimsuit with a plunging V down to her belly button and a matching belt. She pulled her towel out next and set it beside the swimsuit. The women were all getting ready to go to a beach bar. Dress code, not much more than a bikini.

"I guess you could say that. The important thing is that I'm here."

"Should I put a little makeup on?" Cindy picked up her makeup case, rattling it for good measure.

"Um, I'll put a little on. We are going to a bar," Flora replied, unsure of herself.

"Yeah, but we might also swim..."

"I'll just do some waterproof mascara or something." Flora chewed on her lip. She felt so, single, when she was agonizing over whether to wear makeup or not. She knew that makeup had nothing to do with being together or single but it felt like she hadn't done anything like that since she was single.

Flora started getting ready then. She put on the red bikini and stood in front of the mirror. The triangle cups covered eighty percent of her tits. The string bikini bottom covered, ninety-five percent of her pussy, and five percent of her ass. It just had a small triangle to cover her crack. She put a chiffon scarf around her waist, making it into a semi-sheer half skirt. She had her hair pulled back in a long blonde ponytail and sunglasses sat atop her head.

Cindy on the other hand had her deep V black one-piece on. She had a red bob that she slicked back and held in place with some clips. She put on a sheer kimono-style cover-up and wore some tall cork wedges.

"Ready when you are," Cindy called out from near the doorway.

Flora scrambled to slip into some sandals. "Lets go."

***

It had been some hours since Jorge attempted to cum. After giving up the first time he decided to use his Saturday to do everything he couldn't when his wife was home. Mainly watch trash TV, eat trash food on the couch, and use his balls like a scratch-and-sniff sticker book.

Soon he grew bored of that though. The more bored Jorge became at any time the more he wanted to touch himself. It was like he wasn't capable of just sitting with himself for extended periods of time.

He pulled the iPad out this time so he could hold it while he laid down. Learning from his mistake of the morning he didn't try to get into it straight away, or try to get turned on straight away he knew he would be in it for the long haul.

Jorge began to trawl the internet. He jumped from one deplorable Reddit fetish sub to the next. He found message boards where people discuss where they find their odd and colorful fetish material. Jorge was hooked.

He was glad to have finally found some more off kilter. Jorge was bored with all the BDSM and cuck porn. He sometimes was still in a particular mood for it but it seemed to him like it was becoming harder and harder to find what exactly he was looking for.

Down the Reddit rabbit hole Jorge found himself coming across erotica. He enjoyed erotica a little more than he did porn only because he could use the story but then change details to create his own fantasies. Also, everything just felt so much more intense when it was being written down then when it was just a video. Some videos were intense, but he found much more erotica to his intensities then he did videos.

However, this was only a new thing for him and he hadn't explored it much due to laziness mostly. While the erotica could be better it was harder to vet. Besides, reading was much more work than just staring at a screen mindlessly.

One particular story caught Jorge's eye and by the time he finished reading it he was hooked. He scrolled to the comment section to see anything about a part two when he came across a note by the author.

This was generated by my AI app. If you're interested in beta testing, link is in bio.

AI App? What was that? Jorge clicked on the profile and soon he found himself downloading an app on his iPad.

StoryBoard AI.

Jorge didn't know much about AI. He knew it stood for artificial intelligence and there was a bit he inferred from that but he never read into it much. After downloading the app a screen came up explaining AI in general and then more specifically to the app.

After ten minutes Jorge felt like an expert, but it all really boiled down to one thing. This was an AI that would spit out dirty stories with the correct prompting.

Jorge's eyes almost bugged out of his head just thinking about it. He got to work right away.

Jorge began to punch BDSM terminology into the generator.

Scenario 1

Key Words: Mistress, malesub, spanking, beating, whips, domination, submission, dirty talk, degradation, humiliation,

Prompt: A mistress catches her sub breaking one of their rules and punishes him severely. There is some degradation and humiliation involved.

Character names and roles: Dom = Flora, Sub = Jorge

Input Story Length in Words: 5000

Once Jorge was done he clicked the generator button. The story came out within mere moments. Jorge was amazed. He read through it picturing himself and Flora in that scenario. As he read his cock got harder and harder but he didn't want to let himself cum. If he came he would be over it but he had all the time in the world that day. Now that he had the AI generator he was going to use it until his cock had a friction burn.

Flora held Jorge by the hair. Her fingers laced through his thick dark locks. She had him face down on a bench with a hole in the center for his cock.

'Please, please, there's no need to do this,' Jorge cried out. His voice was desperate and hoarse from all the screaming he had been doing. He wanted it to be over sooner than later.

'It's too late for that, bitch, you will take your punishment. You will enjoy your punishment,' Flora said. Jorge tried to remove himself from the bench but it didn't take long for Flora to put him back into position. She grabbed him by the hair and forced him to lie flat down again.

She zip-tied his arms and legs down.

Before Jorge could argue any further Flora had a paddle in her hand. She used the paddle on his ass repeatedly. Swinging her arms with all the force she had. Jorge cried out. He could feel the bruises welling up against his ass.

Flora dropped her weapon before staring down at Jorge with nothing but pity. She stood to the side and used her red stilettos to kick him right in the cock. He was a bad sub and he was going to be in pain if it was the last thing Flora did.

She kicked him over and over again while he cried for mercy...

Jorge continued to read with his eyes wide at the scene before him. It was as if Flora wasn't even his wife but some cruel mistress whom he had just met. His cock loved the way she was treating him in the story but he struggled to fathom how she could ever actually treat him that way.              

He continued to generate stories. All BDSM, all with some aspects of sadism and masochism, and all deeply humiliating.

He held his cock as he finally came to the last and most intense story he had come up with the whole day. A groan escaped him and then he realized he had cum all over his lap, and some fell on the couch.

"Fuck..." Jorge grumbled. He put the ipad down on the coffee table and cleaned himself up with the rag he brought with him.

Jorge got up to stretch. His body was tense from how long he had been on the couch. He passed the window only to notice it was dark through the blinds. His eyebrows furrowed, he realized he'd been wanking for hours upon hours on end. He was just so taken in by the AI stories he barely even noticed time passing him by like that.

All he had left to do for the day was figure out what he wanted for dinner and then see if he had enough steam in him to cum again before bed.

***

Flora swiped the makeup wipe back and forth against her eye. It had been a long day of activities, bar hopping, swimming, dancing, and drunk mini golf. That night half the girl's went back to the room while the other half stayed out at a local bar. Flora said she needed to change and relax for a bit if she was going to make it through dinner. Two of the other women agreed. Cindy wanted to stay out and Flora was glad to be in the room alone. She needed to breathe.

She sat on the bed with her makeup washed off when thoughts of Jorge flashed through her mind. Flora really wants to give BDSM a proper try for her husband.

Looking around she listened out for the girl's to be coming back to the apartment. When she realised she was in the clear Flora stood up, tip-toeing to the bedroom door. She flicked the lock before going back toward her bed.

Within a few minutes, Flora found herself in a rabbit hole of BDSM porn. She was just trying to see how her mind would react to it, if there were any aspects of BDSM she could enjoy. She searched for everything she could think of that pertained to female domination of male subs.

She scrolled and scrolled. Mostly the videos were similar to what she did with Jorge, spanking. Some used objects and she liked the idea of that much better than using her hand. Other videos were kinkier than what she did with Jorge, those drew her attention made her watch for longer. Sometimes the sub was tied up which didn't do much for Flora inherently but their helplessness seemed to tickle something deep inside her.

Soon she stumbled upon a woman dressed up in some tight shorts and a pushup bra. She had a crop in one hand. Her sub was sitting in a chair. She slapped him across the face, hard. Flora's eyes were almost bugging out of her head but they were glued to the screen nonetheless. She was hooked.

Flora watched as the Mistress grabbed the sub by the hair and pulled him up. She dragged him across the room until they reached a bench and then she bent him over the side. He had shorts on but she ripped them off his body before tying him down with zip ties.

Once she had the sub tied down she looked at the camera. Flora's eyes locked with the Mistress's icy blue ones. All she wanted to know was what was going to happen next.

The Mistress picked up a big heavy wooden paddle. Flora bit her lip as she got closer to the phone. The domme pulled the paddle back and slammed it across the sub's ass. The sub cried out in genuine pain. He was not okay. She slammed into his ass again, and again, and again. Flora kept going, ooh, ahh, fuck, but kept watching. She was so completely enthralled.

The sub kept crying out in pain and Flora couldn't get enough of it. She kept wondering why Jorge didn't make more sounds like that. The more she watched the better it got for her. Her pussy tingled.

The paddling continued until the man's ass seemed to be on fire. The woman undid his restraints and pulled him by the ear until he was standing. The look on the poor miserable soul's face made Flora light up with delight.

Once he was settled the domme grabbed his balls and squeezed. 'Oh yeah, you like that, bitch?' the domme said to him.

'Please I just want this to be over. Please stop Mistress. I'm begging you.'

'You've only received 20, when you know well and good your count is 50.'

The dirty talk continued and Flora got a little distracted. She only had a limited amount of time before the girl's would be calling wanting to go for dinner. Plus, she had to refresh her makeup before then as well.

She moved on to another video where a domme had her sub kneeling on the floor next to her. The domme had him eating her out for the first thirty or so seconds of the video whilst she verbally abused him.

Once the domme was done she ripped him away by his long blonde hair. Flora couldn't help but notice how pretty the man was. With his slender features and slick dirty blonde locks. He was so feminine. The domme pulled him right off the ground by the hair. Flora flashed back to a time she had grabbed a girl by the hair.

She shut her phone as the memory forced itself into her mind. She had some anger issues back in high school. At this point Flora couldn't even remember what that girl did to her. She probably bumped into her or said something rude. Well, at least something Flora perceived as rude. Flora pushed the girl until she fell to the ground then grabbed the girl by the hair, telling her to: stay the fuck of my way.

Looking back on it, it wasn't Flora's proudest moment. She hated to see that reflected in the screen. Was she a bad person? No no. She shook her head and left her phone on the bed whilst she went into the ensuite to reapply her makeup for the night.

***

By the time Jorge was getting ready for bed he was ready to go again. All day he had been messing with the AI story generator even when he wasn't trying to touch himself. He justified saying it was for research purposes. He saved all of his favorite stories for later as he taught himself more and more about AI. Jorge just wanted the best results.

Jorge pulled himself off the couch and into the shower. Once he was done he got himself set up in bed, put the lights low and set the ipad up next to him. At this point Jorge felt like he had made all the FemDom stories he could come up with.

He wanted to revisit cuckoldry. He wasn't sure what about the videos wasn't clicking with him. But he knew what did click. The deep humiliation. The masochistic urge to be hurt on such a level.

Jorge got to work typing into the generator.

Key Words: Mistress, malesub, domination, submission, dirty talk, degradation, humiliation, cuckoldry, sex cage, masochism

Prompt: Jorge is sitting at home in his cage when his Mistress, Flora comes home with her date. She forces Jorge to watch them cuck him whilst he sits in the corner of the bedroom. Everything is against his consent.

Character names and roles: Dom = Flora, Sub = Jorge

Input Story Length in Words: 10000

Jorge is sitting in his cage. He feels cramped as he awaits his wife, Flora to come home. He is not sure where his Mistress is during the day.

The story continued along the path that Jorge outlined. His body relaxed into the bed as he continued to read the story. He liked this far better than the videos he was watching. Something about being completely immersed in the world just made it so much better for him. The videos were trying too hard to make sure the viewer knew everything was consensual.

Jorge didn't want that.

Jorge wanted the submissive to suffer.

He slowly peeled his boxer shorts off as his eyes ran down the page.

Jorge's cock hardened as the deep humiliation set in for him. He watched as his wife shoved her tongue down her date's throat.

Jorge felt excitement and arousal crawl up his spine. He was completely immersed in the world the AI created for him. The reality in which his wife was his full time Mistress and she was humiliating him in the deepest way possible.

The story continued and Jorge somewhat forgot he was reading. His hand subconsciously slipped down to his cock. He hardly wanked as he read the story. His cock continued to grow hard though.

Flora laid on the bed while her date climbed on top of her. She looked across the room to where her husband, Jorge, was tied to a chair.

'Look at you over there. About to watch me take this BBC. Do you like it when I beg? Beg for a huge cock,' Flora shouted out. She arched her back and her date pushed his hard cock deep inside her wet pussy.

'Pathetic cuck,' Flora screamed with each thrust of her date's cock.

Jorge struggled in the corner. He had no choice in the matter. Flora told him she would either start sleeping with other men or she would have to leave him. Jorge decided he would rather be a pathetic cuck than be single.

'This is the best cock I've ever had,' Flora said. She then instructed her date to change positions so she could ride him while facing Jorge, her husband. He listened to her and she hopped on his cock.

'After this, I'm going to show you the long list of cocks I'd rather suck than yours,' she continued.

Jorge began to cry behind his gag. He had nothing else he could do. He felt a deep seeded humiliation every time Flora hurt him by fucking another man. She loved to hurt Jorge. She wanted him to be in emotional pain.

Jorge blinked at that. Emotional pain. He was aware of what physical pain was in a kinky sense and what emotional pain was in a non-kinky sense. But emotional pain in a kinky sense, that was new to him. When he put 'masochism' as one of the prompt words he had no idea that the AI would factor in mental or emotional masochism into the mix. He continued to read with his hand hovering around his cock, or stroking himself lightly so as not to prematurely ejaculate.

Every few paragraphs Jorge would stop reading and his mind would wander into his imaginary world. He laid further down into bed and rubbed his cock aimlessly as he pictured what life would be like when Flora would be his mistress.

He thought about how mean she would be on a day-to-day basis. He thought about how she would abuse him and how he would love it. He imagined all the things she might decide to do to him.

Jorge couldn't help the elation that flowed through him. He continued to read the story.

He hadn't thought of it when he was creating the prompt for the AI but what would motivate Flora to cuck him in the first place. What excuse would she use? Would it be because he is bad in bed? Or something else?

A smile spread across his face and his cock twitched. Jorge continued to play with himself, edging until he finished the story when he finally allowed himself to cum. A white explosion. He grabbed a towel and cleaned himself up before rolling over and passing out.

***

Flora sat by the pool. Her legs were outstretched in the sun, her bikini was barely covering her. She wondered if she would burn her alabaster skin even under the four layers of sunscreen she slathered on in her room. Her eyes scanned the pool and even though she was married it didn't mean she couldn't look.

"Look at that cutie over there," Diana said from beside her. Flora snapped her head to her friend and then glanced in the direction she was hinting at. Cindy was off near the bar getting them some drinks and the other girls were in a deep and meaningful. "Flora, he's lookin' at you," Diana continued.

"At me?" Flora chimed in. Maybe there was too much excitement in her voice.

"Oh, you like that. Even with a husband at home?" Diana laughed at her but Flora didn't care.

"No. It's not like that. It's just nice to know I've still got it," Flora replied. Diana nodded.

"Plus, if you don't want him I'll have him. I'll swallow him whole."

"God, that divorce did a number on you. I've never seen you so horny in the whole time I've known you." It was Flora's turn to laugh.

"If you were in a relationship with my ex, you'd be horny too. That man deprived me of orgasms for years and years," she groaned. Her voice strained with exaggeration but Flora knew she was genuinely frustrated.

"Why'd you stick around then?" Flora asked.

"You know how it is, I loved him. I was clearly delusional. Plus, we have a kid. I wanted to stay with my kid's dad. Too bad he didn't want to put any effort into our marriage. It wasn't just the bad sex, I'm not a maniac, it was just everything," she explained.

"Everything?" Flora pressed her.

"The house, chores, even the classically masculine chores, you know. Mowing the lawn, barbecuing every once in a while, changing light bulbs. He just got so lazy. He never took me out on dates, and said it was a waste of money. He'd complain that I'm not doing my job as a mother whenever I'd take a break. He said he was the breadwinner so he didn't have to do this and that, and I said, motherfucker I work too. Good riddance," Diana finished in a huff. She was so worked up that Flora thought she probably forgot about flirting by that point.