Be My Guest Ch. 01: Eviction NoticeD

Story Info
Zach Pedigo just got evicted. Thirty minutes later he had a roommate. One young, very HOT roommate. YOWZA!
10.2k words
4.68
37.4k
88
16

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"EVICTED? WHAT THE FUCK?"

Zach Pedigo ripped the notice off of his apartment door and stared at it with a haunted glare. He knew that he was behind a month in rent but this was harsh. How could his landlord be so unsympathetic? Wasn't it against the law to evict someone until three months without payment gave them the right to push someone out? Aggravated he crumpled it up and unlocked his door. Entering he slammed his door out of spite then hurled the paper on to his kitchen bar, which separated it from his small living room.

Tossing his duffle on the floor beside his sofa he took a deep breath and accepted reality. He knew coming up with the money to avoid eviction was slim. He had been out of work nearly two months, exhausting his savings just to survive. Finding another job was increasingly depressing. Not many employers wanted a man who punched out his boss whatever the circumstances were, good or bad. References stunk. Sad to say he might end up living in a cardboard box here soon unless he could figure out something.

Tired and sweaty after a gym workout, one of the few places he had paid up for a year to be a member, he took his t-shirt off and whipped it out over his television, clinging to the screen. From there he unbuttoned his pants for circulation, stopping there in his disrobing. He needed a beer.

Opening his refrigerator he procured the second to last bottle of Heineken in a six pack and twisted the cap off, guzzling it. Finally, leaning on the wall of his kitchen he growls to himself, "Lord I need a miracle here." Eyes toward the ceiling as if expecting a sign he got it.

A knock at his door made his breathing freeze, "Please don't let that be the landlord." He chose to ignore it until two more knocks made him grow curious. Tiptoeing to the door he looks through the peep hole and bulges his eyes. "HOLY!" A swift turn of the knob he opens the door.

"Hi. I'm Heidi, I called about the spare bedroom."

Dumbfounded by beauty, Zach stared with awe at a devastatingly gorgeous blond with silky hair caressing her soft white shoulders. Piercing blue eyes and a perfect smile left him speechless. In response the girl lifted twice up on her toes as if awaiting a solid reply.

"SHIT! Sorry, you just caught me off guard."

"I can see that." She hesitantly points at his unfastened pants barely revealing skin near his pubic area, Zach lived commando.

"Dammit!" He turns his back to her and quickly fastens up before returning to her. She blushed but stood her ground.

"Can I see the room?"

"Room?"

"The vacancy. I'm desperate for affordable housing since I moved into the city. I've been staying with my mom but I want my own place. She and my stepsister share a one bedroom, so no room for me." She giggles.

Zach nearly told her she had the wrong place when inspiration struck. Stepping aside he motions her to come on in. He did have a spare bedroom that he used for storage. This could just be his lucky day. Even if it was dishonest. "Sure, come on in. Heidi was it?"

"Yep. You're older than I pictured."

"Age matter?"

"Not really. How old are you?"

"35. You?"

"19."

"I could almost be your Dad."

She blushes heavily and looks to her feet before snickering, "I guess."

"Shit! I suppose I should put my shirt on. Got too comfy after hitting the gym." He looks for his shirt locating it on the 55 inch TV and starts to go after it.

"You don't have to. I'm fine." She admits shyly.

"Uhhh? You sure?"

"Yes."

"Anyone ever tell you that you look like that actress Dove Cameron?"

"Anyone ever tell you that you look like that actor Tom Hardy?"

"My twin brother."

"My twin sister." She giggles, "May I see the room?"

"Right! It's ten steps this way. Small apartment." He nervously takes the lead.

"I don't take up much room. 5'5, 120. Mostly up..." She stops short of pointing at her chest, which had an amazing cleavage. 38C's behind a yellow camisole left them wide open to interpretation.

"Well, I'm going to keep my eyes high. I certainly don't want to give you the wrong impression of me. Even though I've probably already done that." He chuckles pointing at his own chest.

"It's a guy thing. I'm used to being looked over. Anyways, the room?"

Stepping out of her way he opens the door to the spare bedroom which was roughly 10 feet by 12 feet. She squeezes around him face to face, her chest slightly grazing his sternum. He swallows at her trailing tits soft caress and reacting to him. Trying not to stare he saw nipple hard on, but quickly averted his gaze.

"Small skylight over where your bed can go. Average closet. Ceiling fan. Nothing special really."

"It's cute."

"Yes it is." He lowers his eyes to her tight heart shaped ass covered by a white mini skirt, her long legs gently muscular.

"You think the room is cute?" She snickers.

"Well, it will be once I get all of my junk out of your way." He hadn't thought of that. Where was he going to put it? Grimacing, he figured the dumpster sounded good.

"You know, your voice even sounds differently than over the phone."

"Oh?"

"You did sound like you had allergies. Hay fever you said."

"I'm drugged up. So far so good." He was feeling guilty as the lies mounted up.

"I can't recall your name." She fidgeted.

"Zach." He extends a hand, "Zach Pedigo."

"Heidi Baker." She frowns, "I'm in the wrong apartment aren't I?"

"Yeeeeeeeah! Listen Heidi. I'm sorry I wasted your time. I'm not going to bother telling you why I let you in. All I can say is I'm sorry, I was considering a roommate and when you said...guess I'm...sorry. I'll walk you out."

"So you were going to steal someone else's potential roommate?"

Zach lowered his gaze and shrugged, "I'm a sad human being."

"How much would be my rent?"

"Say what?" He lifted his gaze and bulged his eyes.

"How much?"

"Well, half the rent is $700."

"Wow! $1,400 for this small place?"

"That's Seattle for ya. We're near the heart of the city. This is cheap."

"You're so right. Every ad I looked at was crazy high. The guy I talked to over the phone was going to charge me $900. Who can afford that?"

"Might be $900 with half the utilities." He winces.

"I'll have to get a third job just to make that."

"What do you do?"

"Part time at Victoria's Secret and at a Nail Salon, I do intricate nail designs. I'm girly." She laughs.

"Sounds like it. Listen Heidi, you don't have to rent from me. I'm truly sorry I led you on."

"I'm considering it. Unless you're not wanting to now. I know the age gap must be awkward."

"NO! No! That has nothing to do with it. I just feel horrible for giving you the runaround. You don't deserve what I just tried to pull."

"At least you're being honest now. Can you continue being totally honest with me going forward?"

"Absolutely. I just got evicted." He rolls his eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! That was my driving force in playing you. I'm on hard times myself. Lost my job two months ago, blown through my savings, struggling to stay afloat. I figured you might keep a roof over my head a bit longer until I got a job. Dammit!" He backs away aggravated with himself and steps into the living room arms crossed and pondering his life.

"Bathroom looks bigger than my room." She follows him out but deviates her path to the front door.

"What? You're looking at the bath when I'm telling you I was using you?"

"Just saying. I like the glass shower doors. This place is better than I thought it might be."

"I don't get it. I just admitted using you and you're not storming out calling me every name in the book?"

"I forgive you. Like I said, going forward. My question is, will I pay rent to you only to be evicted next month?"

"Hope not. Might sell my motorcycle. It's my sole transportation though. That might pay two months rent."

"Don't do that. Mass transit sucks."

"Not many options Beautiful." He grits his teeth, "Sorry again."

"For what? Saying I'm beautiful? Thanks for noticing."

"It's my day for notices." He laughs. "I just didn't want you to think I was being too forward."

"Relax old man." She flips her tongue out at him, "I have enough money to pay that $700 plus $700 for deposit. I might have to live on celery sticks and peanut butter, but if I can help and put a roof over my, our, head I'll take the risk. Just...don't lie."

"I won't."

"Prove it." She studies him with a squint.

"You're hot as fuck."

"That's proving it?"

"It's no lie." He chuckles. "Cute ass."

"Ohhhh! So now you're admitting to being a pervert."

"Aren't all of us old farts?"

"35 is not old."

"You asked for honesty. It's the only thing I could think of to prove it off the top of my head."

"Do I have to worry about it getting out of hand? These perversions." He noticed a strange glint in her eyes, almost hopeful of a yes. He chose to hold on to that close inspection.

"Too early to tell. If I do just set me straight." He moves to his TV and snatches his shirt, putting it back on. "There! Better?"

"I liked the bare chest." She smirked blushing, "I have nasty habits too. I sleep walk. I know I snore. I live in bra and panties. Sometimes no bra. Sometimes no panties. Can you live with that?"

"Can you start moving in, in like thirty minutes?" He grins heavily.

"Tomorrow. I'll bring you a check for $1,400. I don't own much outside of clothes and extra batteries. A few odds and ends, laptop, etc."

"No internet. I had to cut a few luxuries out. Batteries?"

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!" She giggles.

"Vibrator?"

"Tattoo gun. What do you think?"

"Wow! I...don't know what to say Heidi. You just gave me..."

"A hard on?"

"I was going to say hope, but yeah, that's probably going to happen if you only wear a bra and panties, or...less. Can you deal with that?"

"You're a man. It happens." She eyes her cell clock, "I need to go to work. Nails today. Can I bring a few things over later tonight? I'll just get the check to you today instead of waiting. Key?"

"I have an extra around. Wow! Thanks Heidi. You saved my life."

"Who knows, maybe you saved mine. That other guy sounded creepy."

"Who was it?"

"I only know a first name. Herman, I think. Your address is H15. Ha! I just realized that spells HIS. Too funny. I evidently wrote the wrong apartment number down. Must be fate."

"Tell you what...I have just enough cash to order Chinese. You interested in supper when you come back?"

"Get fortune cookies. I'm really superstitious that way."

"I can do that. Oh, do you even have a bed for your room?"

"Crap! Nooo! I'll just put a blanket on my floor until I get one."

"Always the couch in a pinch. I'll clear everything out and have the room emptied by say 5:00?"

"I'll be over by 6:00. Just need time to shower and change."

"Perfect."

"It is isn't it?" She looks behind her at her ass. "Quit drooling old man. I'm just teasing."

"I'm not drooling." He wipes his mouth on his shirt laughing.

"I think our humor bounces off each other pretty well. Just keep that honesty thing going and I'll move past any doubts in you."

"Done. See you at 6:00 Dove Cameron."

"Right on Tom Hardon. I mean Hardy."

"Okay, much as I love the teasing, don't you think we should act like roommates?"

"You're right. I'm young and impulsive, what can I say?"

He opens the front door for her, "Go to work."

"Before I miss my bus." She bulges her eyes, "Bye Tom."

"Bye Dove."

He watched her wiggle all the way down the hall until she headed downstairs. Zach Pedigo could not help himself, he hit his couch running, pants down, erection devastated, knuckling his cock as if he were 18 again. This was definitely his lucky day. "Get it out of your system Pedigo. Once she moves in you can't be doing this or she won't keep you out of hot water long. Fucccccccck! Now I'm picturing her in the shower." It was pretty steamy.

After doing his best to clear out the spare room he discovered it wasn't as easy as he thought. Sure some things could be parted with but not everything. Cramming as much as he could into every closet there, outside of hers, he gave up and made the sacrifice. Who needed a fishing pole and bowling ball anyways. Down came that poster of Carlos Santana. Damn Zach felt old.

By 5:30 he realized the time had ran away from him and he hit the shower in a hurry. Soaping up good he removed his Dove Cameron worship and felt presentable again. As he lathered up to shave his three day shadow he again heard the door pounded on. She was early. Grabbing a towel he wrapped it about his waist and trudged out, still wet. Reaching the door he just opened it and braced for the unexpected.

"You're early." He managed until he realized Heidi wasn't alone. With him was another girl, with a few more curves in a deliciously overweight perfection. Brown hair to her shoulders with big brown eyes, rimmed glasses making her appear studious. Heidi stood behind the girl holding a box obscuring her view.

"HELLOOO!" The brunette looked Zach over from head to toe. Turning sideways Heidi bulged her eyes at Zach in his towel.

"This shit is heavy, move it Kayla."

Swooping in to help Heidi before losing her grip, Zach snatched up her box and straightened up. So much for his towel. All it took was stretching a bit too much and it loosened enough to fall to his feet. "NOT ON PURPOSE I SWEAR." He used the box to conceal his penis. Both girls dropped their jaws as he backed away slowly. "Mind picking up my towel?" He marched backwards all the way to his bedroom then sat the box down in the hall to bolt inside and close his door.

"Damn Heidi, he does look like Tom Hardy." Kayla sat her box on the sofa.

"I told you. Pull up your halter Wench, before you start showing off too."

"I wonder how big it was. Did you see it before..." She adjusted her white halter top to better conceal her 40D's. Those mounds were hard to hide and she was darn proud of it. With her few extra pounds they drew attention away from a very minor pudge about the waist, her ass round but tight in her pull up black shorts, butt cheeks ever so expressing themselves beneath the hemline over both muscular looking legs.

"Noooo, it was an accident give him a break." Heidi wore grey leggings this time with a button down white and powder blue plaid shirt. Definitely less seductive looking than earlier in the day.

"Even for an old guy he looked good. Maybe I should move in with you, just in case you need help fending him off."

"Yeah, you can run interference right into his arms Hoochie. I'll stand back whispering don't hurt my sister. Help. Help."

"You're hilarious. I'm not into old..."

Zach barged out of his room cutting her thought off as he rejoined them in sweat pants and a Seattle Seahawk's t-shirt. "Sorry ladies. Caught me by surprise there. I didn't want you standing out there waiting on me is all."

"No problem Tom." Heidi stood with hands on her hips, "This is my stepsister Kayla. She's single if you wanna date her." Kayla drops her jaw and shakes Zach's hand. In the shake her breasts danced for him, nipples popping out to say hello. Definitely no bra, surprisingly no sag. Youth kept her poise sturdy.

"Hi Tom."

"It's Zach."

"Peeping Tom." Heidi razzed him after seeing his eyes take in Kayla's dance recital.

"In my defense you were about ten minutes early."

"I can see that. You still have shaving crème on."

"Crap! I even put my shirt on before wiping my face. I'm such an idiot." Heidi hands him his discarded towel and watches him use it to wipe his face.

"Keep the stubble. It suits you."

"I think it looks sexy." Kayla adds.

"Have any more things to carry in?" He changes the subject to avoid a brewing erection beneath his sweats.

"Two more boxes and a stand up mirror. Better hurry up we're illegally parked on the curb." Kayla retreats to the door.

"I'll bring in the boxes. You grab the mirror." He follows Kayla watching her ass dart from side to side. For being overweight that girl was rockin' out. Luckily, Zach liked a bit of baggage. Single, eh? Shaking off the age thing Zach stepped outside and grabbed the two medium sized boxes from the hatchback of a grey Ford Escape. Side by side they retreated as Kayla lowered the hatch until closed.

"Hold up." She stopped him at the sidewalk. "I just want to say something without my sister around."

"Sure, what's up?"

"She's never lived on her own before. Even I think my sister is superhot. I just want to know if she's safe."

"Outside of accidents like earlier? Yes, it was 100% an accident. Pretty embarrassed actually." He wasn't but it sounded appropriate.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I'm not a pervert if that's what you think of me." He had his moments.

"I don't. The single in me wishes you were though." She giggles. "Just...don't hurt my sis."

"Not even. Chances are we'll barely see each other. Jobs and all." He refrained saying he wasn't working, hopeful that Heidi kept that secret.

"Can I visit?"

"Me or Heidi?" He winked.

"Both. Wow!" She looks at herself in the mirror she was holding, "The girls are winking back at you."

"Wink all you want. How much older are you than Heidi?"

"I'm 22. Wait until you meet our Mom."

"Stepsisters, Heidi said."

"Yeah, she never knew her real Dad. She's only known my Dad. Her Mom didn't want her knowing him. Bad news I guess."

"That's a shame. Getting heavy here let's head inside."

"Right! Let me get the door." Once inside they head back upstairs to an opened apartment door, propped by of all things, a can of Peaches. Heidi was in her room unpacking the first box which consisted of sheets and a blanket. Not even a pillow. She had fanned out her bedding in preparation for the next nights usage. On her hands and knees straightening the bedding Zach had to huff at her doggy style stance, those grey leggings constricting tightly up into her clam for a sunken treasure status.

"Here's your other boxes." Zach sat them on the floor, swallowing dryly.

"Thanks." She rolls over to sit down on her bed, legs partly separated, leaning back on the palms of her hands. Looking up at Zach and Kayla she smiles brightly, "Home sweet home." After resting the mirror against a wall Kayla flops down next to Heidi and hugs her from the side. "Go home Wench, or Mom won't loan us her car again. I'll catch a bus later."

"I wanna stay here with you." Kayla melts into puppy dog mode, that led into an attack from the side, sister on sister tickling match. Zach grinned watching them roll about laughing. In her tussle Kayla's top dangled low allowing Zach a full underside of dangling monsters. He had to huff a silent whistle of, "Oh yeaaah." As the girls slow their battle, they sit up straight chuckling when both go instantly silent looking at Zach.

"What?"

Both girls point at him and he looks down to see his erection, tent poling his sweats in tall order. Zach was hardly small down there. Turning his back to them he shakes his head, "I GIVE UP."

"Chill out Old man." Heidi smirked, "You order food yet?"

"Fuck! No, I haven't had time. Let me grab my cell." He darts away toward his bedroom where it was charging.

"That dick is huge." Kayla expressed awe.

"Go fetch."

"Wish I could. Mom is probably reporting her car stolen already."

"I'll be home later."

"This is home."

"I'll be home, home, later."

"Okay. I'm visiting you a lot."

"You just wanna jump Tom's bones."

"I would too."

"GO ALREADY."

A kiss on the cheek Kayla crawls from the floor and steps cautiously across the hall to Zach's opened bedroom door. Leaning both hands to each side of the threshold, she looks in to see him on the phone making a delivery order. Catching him off guard she witnesses him fondling his erection from the outside of his sweat pants. Staring at him with a hunger lust she wanted to waltz in and help him out. That of course was interrupted by Heidi scaring the holy hell out of her by sneaking up and reaching around, under her halter to squeeze her breasts. A loud squeal lets Zach know of their intrusion and he looks back at Kayla's bouncing breasts while Heidi made them shuffle about from behind.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers