Be My Guest Pt. 01

Story Info
A sleep sex story. Kashika is shared.
5.3k words
4.5
12.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 1 - Temptation

It was not that I'm a man who goes out of his way to be unfaithful to my wife but when 'it,' and I mean sex, is thrust into your lap it is somewhat difficult, given that old libido thing, to say 'I'd really rather not, if you don't mind.' And in this case, there was not the easy way out of being unfaithful in having sex with someone other than your wife by saying, 'it's only a bloke I'm going to do some things with, so it doesn't count' -- because it wasn't. It wasn't sex with 'only a bloke,' a shared wank or something of that nature because Kashika was very definitely not a bloke, though it was Rohan Singh who talked me into the deed. Quite easily really if I'm being honest.

Rohan and I played tennis together frequently and we got onto the subject of sex. Well, it happens. Men do think about sex, after all, how many times a day is it? Anyhow, we were in the showers. Two men naked and wet. Normal enough after a game. Less normal, perhaps, for Rohan to point to my cock as I soaped it and asked whether I'd be using it later -- to fuck. I was surprised. Where was that question leading? Well, would I? Perhaps. Maybe Vickie would be in the mood. Maybe not. I said roughly that, with a simple 'um, hope so.'

Rohan was more definite. "Oh, I will be, I'll certainly have a fuck."

Now it is interesting to talk about sex. There is a certain thrill isn't there? A thrill to hear of another man's sex life -- or better still a woman's! Yes, better a woman. Still, even if he was a bloke, it was interesting to ask why his certainty and I was curious to hear the answer.

It was indeed fascinating to hear; not, as I expected, that either his wife was very dutiful, so to speak, or very randy -- both of which would have been good, perhaps with some added detail about just how sexy she would be when Rohan got home. But it was not either of those things. It was rather more surprising. It was that she was a remarkably sound sleeper. Ah! The implication rather bad, really.

"You don't," I said or rather asked, my attention very much caught, "you don't... surely... whilst she's asleep?" I felt a twitch 'down below'. I had seen Rohan's wife Kashika once and liked what I had seen. A short Indian lady with masses of lovely glossy black hair, a really pretty face with, I'd rather thought, a sensuous mouth. The idea of... whilst she was asleep was certainly getting to me -- had got to me. I knew I'd be thinking of it later and... you know -- if Vickie was not in the mood -- having a wank.

"I do! Frequently," Rohan said, "whether we've fucked or not. Kashika doesn't mind. She's used to waking up in the morning... leaking... leaking my cum. Sometimes we fuck there and then in the morning. 'Sloppy seconds' or thirds. It can be a fuck before bed, a sleep fuck and then another with her awake in the morning. Wow, eh?"

Wow, indeed! The idea of little brown skinned Kashika, naked in bed, leaking cum which she has no knowledge of receiving and being amenable to another fuck that very morning was flashing in my brain and causing my cock to thicken and erect. I hurried from the shower and grabbed my towel before it all became too obvious and sticking out. Why had Rohan said all that? His laughter betrayed it had been very deliberate. An attempt -- no, more than an attempt, as it had been most definitely successful, to embarrass me. I turned, my towel now covering and holding back my actual erection and there he was in the shower laughing with his brown cock not actually erect but definitely larger. The telling had aroused him too. But Rohan didn't seem to care.

"Bastard!" I said in mock crossness, "don't do that!"

"Guess what I'll be doing tonight?" Rohan said the next week in the showers.

"Don't you do that again!"

But he did, he talked about what he'd done the week before. That very night. straight after we had talked in the shower. He'd found Kashika already asleep in just a pair of white panties. He gave me the details all right. He described her. How he had slipped them off her, had revealed her brown body entire.

I wasn't finished with my shower. It was not time for the towel.

"Fuckin' look at the wall if you're going to keep talking," I said.

And he did. Carried on talking about how lovely Kashika's brown skin looked against the white panties; how black her pubic hair was; how he'd gently opened her legs and... I was standing, soaping myself with a rock-hard erection. I couldn't help that. It was so something I'd never done. I was facing Rohan's back and, yes of course, facing his muscular but naked brown bottom; behind it, very likely, his penis as hard and upright as mine. And he kept talking. I could have wanked. I probably could have ejaculated there and then. The most I actually did was to continue to wash myself with soap, indeed wash my erection, pull my foreskin back fully as one does to wash -- OK, I did pull it back and forth a few times. Yes, OK, I wanked in a shower with another man. Not much, though. Certainly, a little wank -- a real wank. Just behind another man with his buttocks turned to me and water running in rivulets down his cheeks and most certainly into his bottom crack.

Rohan was talking away about using his fingers and some lube to ready the sleeping Kashika -- and his cock -- before doing the deed. Exciting? I couldn't help the limited wank. I certainly wanked later in bed and came in my pyjamas as Vickie slept beside me. A big cum. The idea just so arousing!

And, no, I didn't see Rohan's erection. I made sure I left the shower first and faced the wall as I dried myself so he couldn't see my hardness either, and then hurried to get my cock in my underpants. Stupid really. I mean did it really matter if Rohan saw my erection and me his? Would it have mattered if we'd wanked together in the hot shower? Let our hot cum shoot -- given what happened - next?

What happened -- indeed! It was only the next week that Rohan asked if I'd like to see Kashika naked. "She's lovely, you know." I knew that - and did I like the idea of seeing her naked. Absolutely! But why should he offer?

"She won't know."

Maybe, or rather I very much hoped not, but that did not answer the why question. Rohan said lots of men like to show off their wives. Show photographs to friends, even put photographs on the Net. Well, maybe that was true, but I certainly had not handed photos of Vickie around, still less posted them on some dodgy site on the Net. I was certainly proud of Vickie, both in her professional success and in her looks but... this was more than showing, say, a photograph of Kashika's tits on holiday without a bikini top.

"Well, would you like?"

I should probably have declined, said 'no, though thanks for the offer' but I hesitated and that was that. Not that night but the Thursday. Easy to make an excuse to Vickie I'd be back late. So easy to drive up to Rohan's house for eleven o'clock and turn off the engine. I sat for a few moments gathering my thoughts. Was I really about to go into the Singh house and be shown Mrs Singh in the altogether? Was I really going to be able to see -- let's be honest, lust over -- this lovely woman I'd barely met before? Bare indeed -- clear I would be shown all. Invited to inspect. Surely Rohan wouldn't actually 'perform' as I watched. Should I perhaps, instead, just go home.

I opened the car door and, again, that was that. Rohan met me at his front door dressed merely in his pyjamas. It could have been worse. He might not have bothered with those at all. His voice was not even lowered, "Kashika's fast asleep. You up for it?"

I wasn't, not even a twinge from down below. This was too peculiar, too out of my comfort zone. I had come to Rohan's house like a wasp to the jam-jar but I was not hard in anticipation.

"Come and see."

Following Rohan up the stairs I admit to having had cold feet. What was I doing? But it was 'gulp' when we turned into the front bedroom. There was Kashika, anything but how I'd seen her before. Just lying there, presumably fast asleep unless all that talk had been a hoax -- and, if so, where was that leading?

Kashika was on her back, her blue-black hair spilling across the pillow; her breasts so there, so in my face, large but flattened by her being on her back, the dark brown areolae and nipples in their centres inviting; her limbs not at all together; and her sex hidden by the most lovely pair of rather brief knickers. Let me describe. A lacy triangle of material, the lace with the usual holes and patterns. And through that, dark hair could be discerned. The knickers bunched and ruffled in a most arousing way; and the triangle held to her body by twin white cords encircling her hips. Most pleasing. Her skin a beautiful coffee brown. Absolutely delicious - as I'm sure she was.

I just stared, watching her chest rise and fall with her breathing. My eyes darting here and there across Kashika's almost exposed body. I was hard now. Of course I was hard. My penis was rock solid in my jeans.

"What would you like to touch?"

Touch? Was I going to be allowed to do more than look?

"She will just not know." Rohan's voice steady, and not a whisper.

It was like a dream. A wet dream of course. Seeing her like that. That lovely skin and those so suckable nipples. That exceptional lacy panty.

"What would you like to touch?" Rohan's voice intruding into my dream world, repeating himself.

I touched. I reached out, so slowly, and touched a finger to a breast. I looked back up at Rohan. He smiled and nodded in encouragement. I touched more. My fingers trailing over the smooth skin, catching onto her nipple, even pulling my fingers together around it. I looked up at Rohan again.

"She's so lovely."

"Would you like to touch more?" His eyes indicated the panties. I was being offered such intimacy. I lingered on Kashika's breasts but... I could not resist.

"May I?"

"Be my guest," said Rohan Singh, grinning as I touched, patted the material and then slipped my fingers slowly under the lace and felt slit and fur.

The man was as excited as I felt. My cock hard as nails in my jeans but his was, I could hardly miss, poking rigidly out of his pyjamas, curving up to a shining brown knob. Not merely pushing at the pyjamas from within but sticking right out of the fly. Remarkably shiny as if polished. A polished mahogany like knob! He did not bother to tuck it away, was not hiding his arousal. Was not at all hiding the 'business end' of his sexual organ. Was he really getting off having another man touch his wife?

"We fucked earlier," he said. It didn't look like it. That was a full erection I could see. No post-copulation drooping at all. How much earlier had they fucked?

I felt further. Of course I felt further. Down Kashika's slit. Further down indeed. It was hot, wet and squishy. I suspected not just from Kashika! Indeed, I was completely sure not just from her. I was waggling my fingers not simply in Kashika's wetness and sex, but Rohan's cum.

Rohan grinned, "good?"

I pushed two fingers into the girl. She did not even stir. Unbelievable.

Rohan seemed unconcerned at his exposed cock. As brown as the girl, his cockhead matching her nipples.

"Why don't you undress?" he said, looking at his girl, "let's be men together, she won't know."

This was going further and further. I looked, I suppose, surprised.

"Undress, and you fuck and then I fuck -- again. She won't know. You can cum, she's on the Pill. Do your worst -- or is it your best?"

He was pulling his pyjama top off. His nipples there on his naked torso; the black hairs to his chest. I had seen all that before. It was going to be like the showers. Naked men, only now with erections and, moreover, a girl -- his girl, his wife there as well. Rohan pulled his pyjama cord and the pyjama trousers fell. Rohan as naked as in the showers but now sporting his penis erect. Such a shiny knob.

Apparently, they had fucked earlier -- so Rohan said. I pulled fingers from Kashika, pulled them from her knickers and looked at them. They certainly, appeared to have cum on them, Rohan's cum, but I wasn't going to sniff or taste to make sure. I wiped them on the side of my jeans as I looked at the man almost in shock. I had seen him naked before but not like that. Had he really just fucked Kashika -- but clear he was not going to miss out now. He would take a second go and he certainly looked 'up' for it - very potent and... up. It, his erect penis, was large. His balls hanging. That smooth, brown so polished knob. He was waiting for me to undress.

Shirt, shoes, socks and then a deep breath, trousers and pants down in one, and up sprang my own cock as hard as Rohan's if not quite as big. Another grin from him and he turned to the big mirror on the wall. One thing seeing Kashika lying there like that with Rohan naked and hard, and even seeing my own hardness from above: quite another seeing the tableau of the three of us in the mirror. Two naked, very erect men and a sleeping virtually naked, really pretty, woman. Rohan and I sporting our hard-ons and Kashika just lying there the clear object of our male desire. Two naked men and one almost naked woman.

"Touch, remove the panties when you like."

I returned to my exploration within the knickers, acutely aware that not only would my trembling fingers disclose my arousal, but the fact of my exposed and upright cock made it all too obvious to Rohan. And then it came to me that I did not need to keep other parts of me from touching, I could just let the tip of my cock, or even the whole exposed plum shape, brush against Kashika's skin. As my fingers delved, I touched, the sensitive membrane sliding along her thigh.

"Go on, touch her breast with your cock."

Was this part of it for Rohan, getting me to do just what he said? I complied nonetheless, kneeling on the bed, manoeuvring my knob so it touched breast and then nipple. Wow! He was grinning as he stood there, his brown cock just so hard. I wondered if he was about to wank. It was so clear he was loving seeing his wife touched and not just by fingers and hands.

I looked back down at my cock, as I gently rubbed it against the lovely brown nipple. My foreskin back, the smooth membrane of my glans rubbing. I've always been a bit of a 'dribbler.' My pre-cum flows easily and it was doing that now. As I pulled back a strand of pre-cum stayed joined to Kashika's nipple. It was long enough to sag in the middle. I looked again at Rohan and we both burst out laughing.

But it was still embarrassing. It's a sequence, or a series really, isn't it? Partly, exposing your body, fully exposing, exposing your erection and then ejaculating in front of someone. I'd never been worried by being naked with other men; but having an erection... still less letting one of them see my cum -- or even me cumming -- was quite a different matter. But I had, of course, Rohan's cum on my fingers. I stood again by the bed knowing I had a strand of pre-cum hanging from my cock.

"Shall we do it together?" His voice even.

For a moment I wondered what Rohan meant but then he hooked his fingers one side of the white lacy triangle, holding the twin cords. I reached for the other side and together we tugged. Kashika's weight, in part, on her bottom so not so easy to pull them off. But we were men with strong hands. Ha! Strong hands and strong cocks. The front part of her knickers started to come down first, revealing half Kashika's slit and some of her so dark pubic hair. Absolutely fabulous. Dark against the white of the lace.

"Good, eh?"

So good! I was breathing hard with the excitement. My cock rigid.

"You're not about to cum are you?" A bit premature but... the thought. The two of us just cumming without stroking ourselves or, really, the woman!

It would have been quite something. The thought of my cock just helplessly unloading into those pulled down knickers. My cum splattering down on Kashika's dark pubic hair, running into her slit. And Rohan doing just the same. Two cocks firing together -- both barrels -- cum just raining down on dark hair and knickers. Such an erotic image going to the core of male sexuality -- the act of ejaculation. And two men doing that, moreover, to a sleeping girl.

But what about Kashika in all of this? She was just lying there on the bed fast asleep whilst her husband showed her off, talked about what might happen, what we might do. Had he not already offered her to me, was inviting me into his wife, encouraging me on, irrespective of what she might think. What would she think of this? This ogling, this invasion of her privacy -- this invasion of her body. Had I not already had two fingers in her?

I tugged. Rohan tugged and down came those panties, out from under Kashika's bottom, revealing all of her dark triangle. Down her thighs they came and then Rohan let go leaving me to tug them over her feet and painted toenails. I stood there with them in my hand. A scrap of material really, dangling from the twin straps. Inside the knickers, where her sex had been intimate with the material, I could see they were wet with cum and feminine wetness.

"You can't keep them. You can't take them home. We'll have to put them back on -- when we've finished."

Finished our rather awful deed. Standing there with Rohan left no room for doubt what that was. What the 'finishing' would be. Two stark naked men with such upright male organs. Neither small, both eminently capable of the 'deed.' It was going to happen -- the deed!

"Shall we open?"

It was just getting worse -- or do I mean better? Rohan inviting me to take one foot, one leg, and him the other, and then open Kashika's legs, but not just to view and examine. No, not 'merely' that - but to fuck. To place penises, one after the other, at her entrance, push in and... do the deed. I was trembling, not unfortunately with fear, guilt or nerves but raw lust. I wanted to fuck. I desperately wanted to fuck and leave my seed in this beautiful woman. Not Vickie -- she was out of it in my thoughts -- but another man's wife. Awfully, sharing the deed with Rohan just made it worse. Though, had he left me to it, him downstairs and me in the bedroom with sleeping Kashika, would that in some way have been any better?

Kashika's legs parted easily. She did not resist, did not turn to a more comfortable position in her sleep. She was anything but curled up. Now rather splayed out, doll like, for a purpose. I stepped back, my cock so firm, staring at Kashika as Rohan further arranged her, perfecting her pose, showing me her sexual lips, exposing the pinkness between the full brown lips. I felt more pre-cum sliding up my urethra. As I sort of wiped it away Rohan saw my action and misinterpreted it as me wanking and started doing the same.

"Do you want to just cum on her, or properly mount? Do what you like." His foreskin was stroking over his brown knob, his hand moving. Thick, rolling skin moving. I felt I had to do the same.

"I'd love... I'd love to just come over Kashika but... you really don't mind if I... I mean Kashika won't mind?" I wanted to 'mount.'

Rohan grinned, "Oh, I think she'd mind. Really mind! But... she doesn't know. Won't know. Go on, fuck her. Push your cock in. Be my guest and then I'll..."

"Shall I... shall I wear a condom... have you got one I could borrow?"

"Borrow! Not really second use are they! No, just do it. Stuff it in and cum freely. She's already got some in her. Quite a lot, I think. I think I did OK!"

I was conscious of that. Conscious of his eyes upon me as I clambered onto the bed. I'd have been just as happy wanking over her really, no, honestly, but Rohan seemed to me to be encouraging me to go the whole way. Was he getting an especial thrill at having his wife fucked by another man? Carefully I lowered myself down upon the sleeping woman, rather terrified she would awake; until there I was atop her body, breast to breast, with my penis hanging between her thighs, touching them. Her face close to mine, a face in repose. Dare I kiss those lips with Rohan watching? What if it was all a pretence? What if Kashika's eyes opened and her lips reached for mine? What if they both wanted me to fuck her? But no, she was so very clearly fast asleep.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12