Be My Guest Pt. 03

Story Info
A sleep sex story. Kashika is shared.
7.9k words
4.09
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

Part 3

Familiarity

I had known I would hear all about it from Rohan at the next tennis game. And I did:

"When I got home it was more than just a bit obvious you had really enjoyed Kashika. That was a lot of cum!"

"Was there?"

"Yeah. More than I could do!"

I wondered just how he knew how much cum. Had he simply felt with his fingers? Had Kashika felt particularly gooey as he had pushed into her -- or had he been lapping at my cream pie? I suspected the latter.

"Kashika's got her period," Rohan went on, "so I thought we wouldn't tonight." He looked at me clearly wondering how disappointed I was going to be.

I obliged. "That's a shame, though we can't... I mean I can't really, you know, not every week. Once, perhaps twice but... she's your wife. I can't really impose myself like that," I smiled weakly, "on her!"

Rohan's teeth shone, "Very much on her! I like that. I like that! A nice euphemism -- 'impose' yourself -- impose and cum!" Rohan was almost laughing. "Really, she won't wake. And I'm sure you'd do just the same for a friend... if, of course, Vickie slept like Kashika."

Rohan was undressing, removing his tennis gear ready for the shower.

I had been expecting that. I'd known sooner or later Rohan would head in that direction. Start to talk about Vickie. Start suggesting 'things'.

"She's not a deep sleeper... unfortunately," I said carefully. The 'unfortunately' was very much added for Rohan's benefit. I was not at all sure I felt like that. One thing to enjoy Kashika, one thing to 'impose' on her -- quite another to have Rohan fucking my wife. Him 'imposing' himself on her. Double standards? Yeah, certainly. No question.

Rohan went on, "We could go home and come over Kashika's tits if you like. Have a nice wank -- have a tit each eh?"

I smiled, I could feel my penis twitching at the thought. It was enticing. A nice end to the evening. A pleasant wank over Kashika -- on Kashika -- my stuff dropping onto her lovely dusky skin. "Kashika has lovely breasts but, I don't think... every week. It's all very generous and that. Perhaps another week. But should we really... I mean should I..."

A feeble attempt to extract myself from the mess I was getting into. I was caught between lust and remorse or, at least, a growing realisation that I had got myself into a very risky situation. I had been led by my cock -- as most men are. A feeble attempt at extraction because, well, I did simply lust after Kashika lying almost naked and so available in her slumber in those white, lacy panties. Fuck she looked so sexy! That delicious brown skin, that dark, dark hair, ample breasts topped with those so suckable black nipples, and those knickers and what lay inside..

Down came Rohan's tennis shorts and there was his cock, not respectably hanging and soft but 'bedroom ready' as if we were standing by Kashika's bed about to 'impose.' He was grinning, totally unconcerned at his rampant state. Unconcerned that he was there in the club's male changing room with a fully erect penis. Yes, it was just us there, probably just us in the building -- but only probably. And the trouble was that I was just as erect in my own shorts. Thoughts of Kashika had easily translated into tumescence. And to shower, I too had to take my shorts off.

Rohan's grin widened, and his white teeth showed again as I exposed myself. "You do have a fine and big cock," he was openly staring at it, examining it as his own stood so proudly to his front. I glanced at the door imagining just how embarrassed I would be if someone walked in and found the two of us understandably naked but not so understandably with erections.

"We could have a nice wank together. Perhaps even cum together. Either side of her. Cumming on her tits."

"Better head into the showers," I said, "perhaps turn the temperature down. A cold shower might be an idea!"

"In a minute. I just wondered, instead," he paused, standing there with his upright naked cock so on view, "if we aren't or can't go home to Kashika if I could see... you know, see it come out. See how much you cum -- in the flesh so to speak."

My eyebrows went up, I didn't know what to say.

"Out of your cock," Rohan added helpfully in case I had not understood him.

Of course I had understood. "You want us to..."

"Yeah, let's have a wank. A full wank. So, I can see."

He plonked himself down on the bench, reaching for his cock and beginning to stroke. The man was facing the door. Anyone could walk in -- and I said so.

"Nobody's here. Nobody's ever here when we leave. Go and check if you like!"

I was not going to open the door and go out and look -- like that!

"Probably, but... shall we go in the showers instead and..." I was accepting the idea. Instead of simply saying 'no' I was proposing an alternative place to wank. Two men wanking under the hot steaming shower.

Rohan smiled, "I don't really want to wank and cum standing up, sitting is better. Let's just have towels ready to cover ourselves in the very unlikely event the door starts to open."

"But..." But Rohan was already rummaging for his towel, his cock momentarily unhanded and standing and swaying freely around. And then, there he was back complete with towel. If someone walked in, he could cover himself. I couldn't!

I got my towel.

And so, there I was sitting side by side with Rohan as he talked about Kashika, about his wife, about those white, lacy panties. His brown hand firmly stroking his penis.

"You really like them, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I've a present for you, then, just to borrow." Obvious what he meant. And he was up from the bench and over by his bag, rummaging again. His naked brown body facing away from me. I looked at his taut, brown bottom. Nothing unusual seeing naked (male) bottoms in a gents' changing room but seeing a full erection peeking out around his hip as he moved was somewhat different. That was unusual. My eyes widened, he was not just finding and bringing those wonderfully sexy knickers to me, he was putting them on himself. His buttocks moving, his crack even opening as he lifted one foot up and put it through the white twin cords. One foot in and then the other, and Rohan was pulling them up and over his buttocks. The sight that met my eyes as he turned so different from seeing Kashika in them sprawled asleep upon the bed. That lacy triangle of material, pierced with holes forming patterns, was not simply fluffed up and mounded, as it had been over Kashika's curls and mons veneris, but very much thrust forward by the enclosed tumescent penis. More now like a jockstrap than a pair of women's knickers, though the frills and lace were anything but manly. And just as with Kashika, dark hair could be discerned through the bunched and ruffled material though, unlike Kashika -- very unlike Kashika -- so too could the hard flesh of Rohan's cock most definitely be seen. A little posing pouch or perhaps a scrap of covering for a massage, just to almost keep things decent.

"You like?"

Was that even worse, now, if someone came in? Me naked and strongly erect and my friend wearing very feminine panties with a more than obvious erection almost poking out from them. What would the someone think?

"I thought.... I thought it might help."

Was he expecting me perhaps to touch, run my fingers over the lace as I had when Kashika was within, feeling his hardness beneath?

"I do like them. I really do but... more with Kashika wearing them."

"She was. They aren't from her drawer but the washing basket. Kashika's been inside them. Her pussy has been right up close inside, intimate... would you like to try them on. Be intimate with her. Would you like to be inside them too?"

I had a momentary vision of me behind Rohan, behind his firm, manly buttocks and me poking my cock under, pulling back the gusset and slipping my penis head in where Kashika's sex had so nestled. Plump outer lips, hair covered, might she have become aroused in them, might feminine wetness have leaked out between her lips, from the protected softness within, and been soaked up by the material? My penis intimate with her -- only, only the warmth would be Rohan's, the soft skin I could feel would be his perineum and if I made the motion of sexual intercourse, rubbing along the lovely lacy material, I would be poking into the softness of his scrotum. As soft as her nether lips -- and I knew how soft they were.

"Shall I take them off, so you can get inside?" That was what he meant -- I suppose. How he meant I should be inside her knickers.

I stood facing Rohan, my penis so exposed, so hard and upright, as he reached to pull the knickers down.

He grinned, "You'd like us to be with Kashika now, like the other day, you about to pull off her panties, all the way down her long legs and off. And you'd so like to open her legs and bare her sex for us -- to share. I like sharing. I want to share Vickie, some time. Both of us coming inside her. Our cocks spurting. Just as we will be doing shortly, I think. Won't we? Just as if we were sharing. Next week I expect we shall share Kashika. I'll try and arrange. Do you want to pull her knickers down now?"

My penis was twitching with excitement. I was so tempted now to agree to the earlier idea to go home with Rohan and wank over his sleeping wife. Perhaps the next week I would be going home with him and pulling those knickers down her lovely brown legs as Rohan was pulling them down his.

"Go on," he said, "put them on."

A glance at the door and I did. Not my usual thing at all. I had never tried Vickie's panties on, even her more sexy pairs. It had not been my thing, but pulling on Kashika's was something else. The soft frilly lace against my hard cock, making it bulge just like Rohan had done moments before. My cock where his had been -- moreover, my cock where Kashika's sex had been. The double cords around my hips. I could not resist looking at myself in the mirror, seeing the feminine frippery on my body, seeing how well my cock pushed against the triangle of lace.

"Don't worry about getting cum on them. Just rub yourself. I'll wash them later."

So good to rub myself through the material, standing there back to the door and facing Rohan sitting on the bench. What if, indeed, someone came in. Most probably a man. He would see my buttocks, would think I was wearing a jock strap, perhaps, until I turned. But it felt so good. I rubbed and stroked my balls just where the material would have been soft against Kashika's sex. I rubbed my cock through the frills. Felt it through Kashika's knickers.

"Pull them down, let me see your big cock, I want to see you cum!"

I did pull the material down and under my balls, supporting them, making my cock stand the firmer and higher -- grasping and stroking. There was indeed my wetness on the inside. I had 'dribbled', as I do. Standing with the white knickers beneath my balls it happened again. Another dribble, a long strand hanging down.

"You look quite the man!" said Rohan. Did I? Dressed in feminine knickers, with my dick up and pre-cum hanging from it? Would that really have made a 'good' photograph? I rather doubted that! Conscious of the door to the changing room, I soon sat back on the bench, with towel to hide myself at the ready -- and, of course, stroked.

"Would you like?" Rohan with a digit raised. The implication obvious. Would I like to pull Kashika's knickers down at my rear and sit on his finger and let it slide up into my anus.

"I don't think so. Not now. I think I'm just going to..."

An exhibition cum! Off I went, gasping as my cum shot upwards out of my little slit, up in the air to fall back down onto my penis and thence down to Kashika's knickers. Rohan staring and staring.

"Fuck! That's great. How you cum! So much. In Kashika next week. You've got to. You fill and I fill."

I'd never done that before. Never shown my ejaculation to another man. And, as I looked up from watching my own, I saw Rohan's hand at speed and the sudden spurt of white coming out of his shiny knob, out onto his thigh, splattering and splashing on his brown skin. It was not as good a cum as mine -- visually anyway! Pleasing I suppose to me. Rohan with the bigger cock, me with the bigger cum load.

A need then to clear up before anyone else came in! Me pulling off Kashika's knickers and Rohan telling me to use them to mop and then him reaching for them and wiping away his own ejaculate with them. Misused as a rag. Kashika's lovely knickers all cummy -- and not just with her husband's cum.

Even so, a couple of rather sticky men with half deflated cocks went into the showers together. Naked men in showers quite normal -- but what we had done not normal at all. The evidence soon washed away with soap and steaming water -- the evidence gone unless you counted the rather unusual sight of a pair of cum soaked women's frilly white knickers lying discarded on the bench when we came back towelling from the showers. Feminine knickers full of very unfeminine male cum. Again, what if someone had come in and seen them. Forgotten and lying there in my post-cumming haze.

I came to our game the next week with every intention of declining Rohan's expected invitation. I had been thinking, thinking a lot, and thought things really had gone far enough and it was better to stick with memories, than go for the reality of another visit to Kashika's bedroom. Good intentions. But, of course, Rohan had very much the other idea. He took the whole thing as 'read,' as if I had already agreed the week before and talked very much on that assumption about Kashika, about how lovely she was, how good the double fuck would be and how much I would enjoy releasing all that semen I produced inside her hot 'snatch'. The trouble being I would, of course, so enjoy that -- and indeed had before.

Difficult to refuse the invitation when standing under the hot showers with Rohan and soaping ourselves, and with his penis all hard and upright, Rohan talking of those knickers and saying if Kashika wasn't wearing them, he'd dress her in those frilly white lacy panties for me -- just so I could take them off. Rohan talking with such excitement.

I was lost. "Are we," I asked, "are we going to try and fuck her bum?"

"You like? Um, no. I tried during the week. Kashika was surprisingly accommodating. Well, yes and no, she let me try but... I couldn't get it in. She didn't 'accommodate' me after all!"

"Why not?"

"Well, have you?"

"Vickie won't do that."

"I... I lost my hardness. It wasn't Kashika's fault."

Towelling with twin erections but no wanking at all. Not this week. Not with the prospect of Kashika. I was cross with myself for being so easily talked into doing 'it' again. Led by my cock of course -- my straining, keen to be at or in Kashika, cock. That lovely brown skin.

I went with Rohan back to his house.

"She won't be waiting up. I said we'd be going to the pub. I expect she'll have gone to bed. She likes her shuteye, I'll just check."

I waited in the hall. Certainly, there was no sound but the ticking of a clock. I looked at myself in the mirror. This was just so bad. I should not be doing this again. Once just, well, those knickers and the experience. But this would be a fourth time. Kashika and I were almost becoming lovers! Just she did not know it.

Rohan came down the stairs with thumbs raised. I had almost expected him to come down the stairs naked and with his penis showing the 'thumbs up.' A lot bigger than his thumbs but just as upright. I knew the drill. Without even being invited I began to undress.

"You look ready enough."

I had erected. I could not help it. "Yeah, well, I know it's your wife, but you've invited me so... Is she wearing...?"

"Yes, and nothing else. Nothing else at all."

Going upstairs with Rohan and into his and Kashika's bedroom. Him motioning me to go first. I could not help it. Despite his assurance Kashika was asleep, I still peeked around the door. There she was, beautifully naked and so brown, on top of the sheet and dressed in just those knickers. Her breasts revealed, so round and with their delightfully pigmented areolae and nipples. Dark brown, almost black and so different from Vickie's pale pink. A contrast that so excited me and, as if picking up on my thoughts, Rohan said,

"I like to imagine Vickie and Kashika on the same bed; maybe that they've been girly together before dropping into a deep, deep sleep. Vickie so pale. I have to imagine but I do. I haven't seen. Have you perhaps a photo or two I could see -- I could have? The two together on the bed, fast asleep. You to fuck my wife and me to fuck yours. Side by side on the bed. Our hard and big cocks sliding. My cum going in Vickie, yours in Kashikae. And they not knowing."

Rohan was undressing as he spoke. His big, brown and very stiff cock springing from his pants. Our two erections there in the bedroom. I stared at Rohan's coffee brown knob, the wrinkled skin of his prepuce all back. What would it be like watching that sliding into my wife, into Vickie -- and to cum? I knew I really did not like the idea, however erotic the idea of the two naked and out cold girls on the bed were -- and the idea of fucking Kashika. Fucking next to Rohan. I was in deep. Really deep. Rohan now wanted photos of naked Vickie. How long before he asked in earnest to fuck her?

Kashika was breathing through her mouth. Her lips quite open.

"It's a pity," remarked Rohan, talking as if it was perfectly normal to be chatting away to a friend in a woman's bedroom whilst she lay almost naked and fast asleep, "Kashika's not into sharing." He touched his shiny and swollen knob to her lips. "She does suck so very well." His knob was sliding into her mouth, the flared ridge almost disappearing. The thought of her dark lips moving, stroking and holding the firmness between them -- and the thought of Rohan pulsing his cum into her mouth and down her throat... My cock was throbbing. I was so very caught. This with Rohan and Kashika -- in their bedroom -- was just so erotic. So fantastic and arousing.

"Come on, you try!"

Coming around the bed. Right up to Rohan. My erection pointing at those beautiful lips, inches from them as Rohan gently moved himself to and fro, mere millimetres at a time.

"I think," he said, "she could take us both at the same time. A bit of a mouthful eh?" He grinned at me. "It'd be good, wouldn't it? Our two cocks together in her mouth, all squashed together as her lips and tongue move. But not now. Not when Kashika's asleep." He eased out. His coffee-coloured knob wet from her mouth. "In you go."

Fucking wonderful! The sight beneath me of my knob slipping between Kashika's lips. The soft feel. The whole idea. The thought of releasing. But that would make her choke and surely wake. Wake to a man not her husband pouring his hot cum into her mouth, then onto her face... Not probably a good awakening!

Not too far, just enough to get the feeling. I did not push in any further than Rohan had done.

"We shouldn't cum like that," Rohan said touching my naked back. "I have once. Kashika didn't wake but she coughed and coughed. My cum all over her pillow. I had to change it. A wet, cummy pillow when she awoke would have taken a bit of explaining! Come on, pull out. Why don't you take her knickers off."

Those glorious knickers. The frills, the lace with its patterning, the dark hair underneath. The triangle held to her mound by those twin white cords. The contrast with her beautiful skin. "May I?"

I glanced at Rohan, he as naked as I and with his penis as hard -- a shaft of mahogany with its rounded finial atop. With the way the light from behind us was casting shadows the whole bedroom scene took on a quite eerie, certainly obscene appearance. Our twin erections cast long shadows and the way we both loomed over the defenceless girl cast the whole scene in an unwholesome light. And it was all reflected in the bedroom mirror. Darkness and light, shadow and flesh. Quite terrible to see as my hands reached and, once again, I pulled on those knickers, removing their very limited protection to her sex. Down they came, slowly and purposefully. The purpose all too clear.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers