Be Still Little-one

Story Info
Young Troopers engage with a formidable creature.
7.2k words
4.32
17.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sentient creatures in this story are over 18 years old.

*****

Priesterly drained the dregs of the Rat.Pac protein pod. Stakeout, on the edge of the Western Protectorate. Westerly had just dropped into his sleep shift, following the end of morning-twilight joint-observation hours. He had sent the morning report to Command before turning in for his 4 hours of rest: "No activity observed." The two days and nights since their posting had been uneventful.

The morning mist had mostly cleared, vague traces clinging to the damp recesses of the soggy rainforest. Frequency of full cloud envelopment had been on the rise in this sector recently; that was why they were here on surveillance detail, alert to any evidence to back claims of sightings and even whispered rumors of direct encounters.

Priesterly slowly rose, legs tense after long hours of stillness. The hairs on the young Trooper's neck suddenly stiffened, something almost inaudible slightly sounded from behind. Smooth swivel, stunner raising automatically to hip level.

{be still little-one}

Priesterly paused. The voice soft and rich, arising from within, brought a calm, disarming the Trooper, now face to face with the answer to that question. Now it was just a matter of surviving to make the report.

***

Rhai'ni followed the swiftly shifting mist, doing her best to keep up with the fast moving troop. She was still young and curiously engaged in the world, especially distracted by the new feelings that had been arising in the presence of the males of the troop, with their growing awareness of her imminent mating readiness. Distracted as she was she had fallen behind, briefly enchanted by a large swarm of butterflies hovering over a small clearing of wildflowers.

She moved in a fluid, leisurely momentum thru the lush greenery, water droplets glistening along her smooth thick pelt. She felt for the presence of the others, further upslope, deep in the dense mist. She felt the tug of their bond pulling her in their direction. With her attention projected far ahead she had failed to notice the little-one nestled among the ferns at the edge of the small thicket she approached until it rose.

She'd never seen one this close before; the troop took care to maintain a discrete presence far from their dwellings and would drift into obscurity if they encountered them in the wilds. But elders were so much better at maintaining vigilance for the group, and as she attuned she felt that the troop had not passed this spot directly but had arced around it; perhaps they had sensed the little-one's presence. Rhai'ni had followed a straight line toward their current location in her haste to rejoin them.

Now her inertia brought her almost into direct contact, halting just short of tumbling the little-one over in her passing, hands braced on the forest floor. If she'd had her wits about her more she might have shifted her path and imperceptibly drifted by the position. Now she stood still in surprise as the little-one turned in her direction and they gazed into each others eyes for the first time.

{be still little-one}

Rhai'ni attuned to its consciousness, ensuring it there was no danger; she had felt flickers of fright among the open wonder the little-one emanated. She felt a keen interest in this creature, an opportunity to discover something rare and somewhat forbidden. Elders had often counseled her on being headstrong and impulsive, urging discretion in her impetuous nature. Life was so full of possibility it was hard for her to pass up the allure of a fresh experience.

***

The two gazed at each other across the small clearing, absolutely still. A swarm of butterflies fluttered along its edge. The low sun sparkled thru thousands of miniature liquid prisms. The hush of the forest was heavy around them.

Rhai'ni could smell that this little-one was female before she discerned it clearly from the form concealed within the strange covering. It was said the little ones had lost their pelts as they wrestled with the fire spirit, the cost of holding it in submission; she was curious to discover the truth.

Priesterly was stunned, gazing upon the massive form of the sasquatch; she'd always considered their existence unlikely, now it was undeniable. As was the intelligence sparkling in the creatures eyes. And that voice in her head, echoing still, tender. She registered the strong, musky scent wafting around her, slightly sweet, evocative. A hand extended, tentatively reaching toward her across the narrow space.

Rhai'ni wanted to touch the little-one, knowing that the elders would disapprove; they were ever so concerned about maintaining discretion. But she knew she might not have an opportunity like this again, so she followed her impulse and gingerly reached out to stroke its hairless face.

Priesterly barely contained her excitement as the soft finger gently caressed her cheek and trailed across her lips. The size and velvety texture vaguely reminded her of a rigid male member, tho by far larger than any she had yet experienced. The odor was similarly heady, pheromonal. She felt a desire to submit, to surrender to this creature's exploratory touch.

{open to me little-one}

Priesterly complied, her lips and teeth parting to allow the thick digit to enter, softly probing. She felt a chill run thru her, a damp heat awaken in her crotch. Her tongue smoothed along the underside, her lips pursed, and a small moan escaped her as she began to suckle.

Rhai'ni was amused that the little-one responded like a newborn to a teat, perhaps it was a juvenile. She didn't find this one so threatening as the elders warned the little-ones might be. She waggled the tip of her finger slightly and the suckling became more eager. The little-one's breathing was coming faster and it's feminine aroma blossomed more fully, reminiscent of the heat-scent emitted by the mature females in their mating readiness, which she herself was verging on.

Priesterly was melting, molten. 'Molting,' she thought, 'shedding.' She was feeling stifled and sweaty inside her tacis. Her left hand loosened its grip on the stunner, letting it swing down alongside her leg; she reached for the zip at the base of her throat and togged open the front of the parka, relishing the cool air against the flushed damp skin of her chest.

Rhai'ni was delighted to see the bare skin, confirming the tales. She was surprised by the twin swellings of the little-one's chest, slightly larger than any she had seen on the nursing mothers of the troop. She must have a young one then; perhaps she would get to witness it nursing, as this little-one did now. She eased her finger from the hungry mouth, dragging the tip gently down along the exposed throat to curve around one of the swellings, slightly lifting it from the underside, feeling its weight drop as she moved to the small tight point at its center.

Priesterly quietly protested the withdrawal of the digit from her mouth but acquiesced as the moistened tip slid along her warm, bare skin to her left breast. When it came to rest on her hard jutting nip, flicking up and down softly, she felt an almost orgasmic rush. Thru the haze of serenity and arousal, her ego rebuked her acting like a horny teen rather than a trained warrior; shouldn't she be doing something other than allowing this creature to gently molest her?

Rhai'ni attuned outwardly while lazily toying with the stiff, tiny teat, sensing for the little-one's young, eager to watch it feed. Yes, there was another, barely perceptible, huddled asleep on the ground nearby. As her sensing deepened she was confused; the other felt more like a mature male than an infant, she teased out the thread of its scent, subtle behind the stronger reek of the female's increasing heat-scent. Perhaps this was her mate and her offspring was elsewhere, that might explain why her teats were so swollen. She was now excited by the prospect of watching the little-ones mate.

Priesterly experienced the play of conflicting thoughts and emotions. The sensations coursing thru her body from the creature's slight touches we're almost overwhelming. Her sense of duty was sounding somewhere in the background. Shouldn't she alert Westerly? They had been issued formal rules of engagement, for subduing and apprehending a specimen, tho the potential of actual engagement had seemed dubious; none of the rules offered a protocol for what she was experiencing presently.

Rhai'ni trailed her fingertip down the little-one's belly, toward the source of her heat scent, encountering another covering circled by a variety of ritual items suspended around its waist. She was curious about theses objects the little-ones clung to, their tendency of material acquisition. Like the body covering, it was an aspect of the little-ones she deemed highly peculiar. But for now they were concealing her primary interest.

{open to me little-one}

Priesterly was aware of her hand unclipping the belt of her utility harness, untabbing the closure at the front of her trousers, tugging them down past her hips until they slid over her legs to puddle around her boots while the creature's finger stroked back and forth teasingly across the underswell of her belly. The ache in her inflamed sex responded to that touch, longed for it to move down to inhabit the sodden space between her thighs. Her mind flashed briefly to Westerly, the slight sexual tension between them that neither would act on in the professionalism demanded by duty.

Rhai'ni was pleased by the little-one's willingness to follow her silent urgings; she appeared to be eager for this exploration as well. Her finger travelled down, encountering yet another small covering directly over its sex. Her fingertip trailed down over the covering to prod at the warm damp space between its slightly parted thighs. Again she sent her urging.

{open to me little-one}

Priesterly gushed as the giant finger pressed against her upper labia, her turgid clit jumping at the firm graze thru her soaked panties. She needed to feel it unimpeded. Her right hand released the stunner, letting it hang by the sling as her thumbs hooked under the sides of the bikini briefs, sliding them down her quivering thighs, removing the flimsy barrier between her hotly pulsing sex and the massive digit resting against her mound.

Rhai'ni was surprised to feel the fur against her finger; it seems the fire spirit had spared something tho it was strange that it would not also have ventured into this inviting territory. She deftly stroked the damp curls rich with the scent of the little-one's readiness, wondering why it might leave its young one behind to come here to mate, wondering if it had a nest nearby. She slid her finger down encountering slippery folds of flesh wet with the little-one's secretions, noting the difference from her own smooth sexual opening. The little-one uttered a soft cry, her legs parting slightly as her hips shifted forward, trembling.

Priesterly came instantly as the creature's fingertip slipped between her squishy folds, pressing her mound forward, praying that the touch would increase. Already this was the most intense erotic experience of her young life; she prayed for even greater fulfillment to follow. She gasped as the tip of the digit slid into the divot at the threshold of her eager opening, now gaping and gushing in anticipation of its entry.

Rhai'ni sensed the desire that had consumed the little-one and, attuning her sense more deeply, she knew what the creature was longing for. She had of course explored touching herself in this way and felt the pleasant sensations it aroused, but had never experienced the level of intensity it seemed to generate in the little-one; perhaps it was the effect of her mating readiness. She was delighted to be able to satisfy this creature so simply; turning her hand palm up, she slowly eased the tip of her finger into the little-one's grasping sex.

{open to me little-one}

Priesterly felt her knees go week as the massive digit slid inside her, stretching her wider than any of the young trainees she had experimented with at the academy. Her brain fired off blinding white pulses of pleasure and her breath came in ragged gasps. She hunched forward settling firmly onto the appendage; the creature easily took her entire weight as she plunged her sex onto its hand, her own hands flying forward to brace against the creature's bulging bicep. A slight nagging echoed from a distant portion of her mind (rules of engagement, Westerly) only to be obliterated as waves of ecstasy washed her into a frenzied bucking and moaning, her rampant nips dragging against the colossal arm as she pitched her face into the musky fur of the creature's shoulder. Her awareness dissolved into a dark peaceful emptiness.

***

Westerly woke with a start at the sound of his partner's moan behind his back. 'Fucking rook!' he fumed, upset that she would be so untactical as to jill off while on watch. Partly because he'd like to be watching her and he felt gypped, but mostly it was warrior ethics: shit like that could lead to untimely death. Not that he was especially worried about that out here on muthafuckin 'bigfoot patrol'; he was gonna find a way to fix Srg. Slatterly for saddling him with this jackass detail on a game weekend.

Westerly heard her gasp sharply, then her breathing became fast and ragged. He could tell she was in the home stretch; he'd been with enough women by now to know the signs, and she, for one, definitely wasn't faking it for his ego. He toyed with the idea of 'catching' her and threatening to report her, see if he could leverage it into some 'favors'. He toyed with the idea of asking her if she could 'use a hand'; maybe the poor thing was just so overwhelmed by two days with his manliness that she couldn't help herself, ('A girl can only take so much, right?'). At the very least he otta ease over and see if he could get a visual on the target, maybe fire off a warning shot into the moist willing leaf litter; turn it into a team takedown.

Priesterly began to moan again, louder, deep and urgent. Ok, this shit was getting fucking out of hand! He was going to put a stop to it, set her straight about life in the Reg. 'Fucking rook!' It was his official duty as senior Trooper on this patrol. He wondered if he ought to be holding his stunner as he confronted her to seem more imposing but worried it might seem creepy and turn her off of wanting his bone. So he quietly set it on the ground in front of him ('Not that she'd hear anything over her moans, what a fucking pig!'). He slowly rolled over onto his back and began to leverage himself up into a crouch; his eyes slowly lifted above the level of the low growing ferns that concealed him.

'Jesus.Fuckin.Christ!'

{be still little-one}

***

Rhai'ni sensed the shifts in the other little-one, the male, shortly before it began to stir. She sensed its arousal, dull bursts of anger; she wondered briefly what might be upsetting it, though she sensed that the arousal was in response to its mate's readiness vocalizations (she had often observed the mature females of the troop using them to incite the males to readiness). The female's cries were even beginning to have an effect on Rhai'ni herself; the pleasant humming she'd increasingly felt in her own sex began to pulse in time with the little-one's thrusting on her finger.

Rhai'ni focused intently on the writhing creature in her right hand; the male's presence inhabited only a small portion of her awareness, his feelings a confusing shifting jumble she preferred to untune from until he rolled toward her and began to rise. He shifted quickly from mild aggression to shock and awe as his eyes met hers.

{be still little-one}

Westerly stared. 'Mutha.Fuckin.Bigfoot!!' his mind informed him. His mouth gaped. He didn't move at all. 'Finger fuckin Priestly!!' He tried to comprehend the hot, wet mess that his rook partner had become. The bigfoot ('Mutha.Fuckin.Bigfoot!!') had the poor girl caught up in the palm of its giant hand with one thick, black digit the size of a donkey dick jammed up her quivering cooze ('Look at the muthafuckin ass on that girl!') She was wantonly humping, no, muthafuckin writhing like a woman possessed ('What a muthafuckin slut!'), legs spastically dangling, trous and panties tangled around her boots, parka splayed open, gear harness flapping, stunner jouncing wildly. Westerly was hard as a rail spike.

Priesterly face planted in the bigfoot's armpit ('Mutha.Fuckin.Bigfoot!!'); Westerly decided he should have a firm resolve to do something to rectify the situation. He otta report this to Command ('Mutha.Fuckin.Bigfoot!!'); he'd get a fuckin medal for sure. Shit, his stunner! He otta shoot the mothafucker! He'd get a fuckin medal and a promo! Probly be birds dropping to spread like butter for him for bagging a bigfoot ('Mutha.Fuckin.Bigfoot!!'). He grinned and drooled a little bit.

Westerly realized he hadn't moved from his low crouched position. He realized he hadn't reached back to grab his stunner. The only thing he had grabbed was the throbbing meat jutting from his groin inside his tacis. He realized it felt comforting to have a firm grasp on at least one thing in his current fucked-up reality. He realized that if his grasp wasn't so firm on it, if it was in any way jostled, he would likely spray the inside of his tactis with hot goo. He held on tighter.

***

Rhai'ni felt her own sex growing warmer, echoing the pulses of the little-one's sex still clasping her fully buried finger. Otherwise she was very still, tho Rhai'ni sensed she was increasingly returning to awareness after having fallen deep inside herself. She felt it's small fingers clutch at her pelt, the small face nuzzling into the crook of her arm. She sensed its feelings of comfort and safety, of satisfaction.

Priesterly was in a very happy place. The muskiness of the creature's armpit was unreal; it flooded deep, primal triggers in her mind with a static charge. The large finger still lodged firmly inside her sex filled her, held her, unyielding; she continued to reflexively clench it with hard spasms ('I think I'm still cumming') her sole focus of motion while the rest of her body hung limp, gradually remembering itself back into her consciousness. Eventually she began to squirm a bit, to nestle deeper into the intoxicating armpit. Her fingers slid thru the luxurious auburn fur, soft, thick, and oily; she clutched at it as she had at the hair of past lovers with their faces wedged in her crotch. She drooled unashamedly.

Priesterly finally felt the spongy firmness of the forest floor beneath her boots; that must mean her legs had returned. She found that slightly pushing against it caused her to slide slightly up the finger, then she could relax and drop back down, lazily fucking herself along mere millimeters of variation; it was a welcome scratch to a deep itch she'd harbored too long. It was enough.

Priesterly lifted her head to gaze again into the deep, dark, liquid eyes of her lover, this magical creature that had stepped out of mists and legend to unravel within her things she had never realized she was missing. She extended her right arm up to rest gently on the silky fur of her lover's cheek, softly combing and stroking. She continued her minuscule movements, bouncing lightly on her toes. Her hand slid to the thick, protruding lower lip, playfully pinching and pulling. She wanted to explore this mouth as hers had been explored.

Rhai'ni enjoyed the little-one's stroking on her face, the feel of the small fingers grasping and plucking at her lower lip. She squatted lower to bring her face to the level of the little-one's, encouraging her play. She relaxed her jaw, her lips parting slightly, and exhaled.

Priesterly felt the creature's warm, moist breath roll over her face before the scent hit her; lush, green, piney with hints of wildflower, traces of honeyed sweetness, delectable. Her small hands explored the slightly gaping maw, slipping between lower lip and teeth where it was warm and wet. Her fingers were soon slicked with her lover's thick saliva. She brought her right hand to her mouth, sucking. She moaned at the taste of it, rich, floral, foresty, backed by a very animal essence. She leaned in and began eagerly licking and sucking at the massive lips, left hand slipping in deeper between the parted teeth to stroke the slightly raspy surface of the thick tongue. She urged it toward her and the pointed tip eased out to touch her own. She came again as she sucked it into her mouth, spongy and warm, and began eagerly slurping at it.