Beach Babes: More Jenny and Maggie

Story Info
Jenny celebrates her new implants with donuts on the beach.
5.1k words
4
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The characters of this story appeared in some of my previous stories. The reader should not need to have read those stories to follow the narrative, but in case you would like to read the background stories first, they are as follows:

"Hijinks on the Beach" introduces 21 year-old main characters, Jenny and Maggie.

"Lisa's Bukkake Party" introduces Maggie's 18 year-old sister Lisa, and her girlfriend Carly.

Your time is precious, so I thank you for it. Thanks for reading my story. I truly hope you enjoy it.

* * *

1. Jenny debuts her implants

Maggie was the daughter of a rich-enough suburban family. Her dad made his money helping the even richer manage their money. She was still 21, for another couple of weeks. Near the beginning of September she would turn 22. She was maybe a failed Virgo, and certainly no virgin, but her Ascendant was Leo, so maybe she was on the right track after all? She wasn't a real astrologer or anything, but she'd looked up her birth chart online and read into it a little.

Her Venus was also in Virgo, in the Second House, which somehow had to explain her desire to use her sexuality to make money, often at the expense of her own self-respect. That was how she'd interpreted it anyway.

After all, she was cam girl. She was able to make $1000 a week, working four nights a week, on MyFreeCams.com. She was up to getting that in three days most weeks, doing five hour sessions. She broadcast in the afternoon, when neighbors couldn't complain of a little harmless noise.

Her dad paid for her apartment, even though she wasn't going to college. She drank 3-4 days a week, always on camera, and smoked weed on her off-days.

Jenny slept over, on the pull-out sofa, more often than not. She had donated a small library of literature, mainly classics, to the apartment, though she was the only one to read them.

It was Tuesday, late-August, hot and dry, a broadcasting day for Maggie. A special one at that. Jenny had gotten her breast implants a week ago, and today they were going to celebrate them. On MFC.

The two tall girls sat on Maggie's King-sized bed, lounging in their bras and pajama bottoms. They wore matching black bras. Though Maggie's boobs were still a lot bigger than Jenny's, Jenny had done a lot of catching up recently. Jenny had gone from wearing a AA cup fully to a C. She felt amazing.

"First person to tip 1000 coins gets a private selfie of Jenny's new boobs."

The men -- at least Maggie assumed they were men -- in Maggie's chatroom were begging to see Jenny's new assets. Every time they begged, her Lovense went off in her vag, forcing her to think about pleasure.

The 1000 coin donation came right away, from a user who she knew to be a young man named Brandon, a supposed Bitcoin millionaire. The donation triggered a fireworks pattern of vibrations in her Lovense that lasted sixty seconds. She hmmmed and ahhhhed and played it up a little for the camera.

She adjusted the camera so that it just focused on her from her rack on up, while Jenny took off her bra and snapped a topless selfie with Maggie's phone, so that Maggie could send it to Brandon's MFC account. When Jenny had her bra back on, Maggie zoomed back out and crawled across the bed. She took off her pajama pants, the pink handle of the Lovense poking out of her lingerie.

Brandon sent her a PM: "how much for a pic of her pussy?"

Maggie sent back: "she's not interested"

Brandon insisted: "how much???"

Maggie whispered in Jenny's ear, "One of my regulars wants to tip me 10,000 coins for a picture of your pussy."

Jenny looked at Maggie and nodded. The camera caught this gesture with their faces in profile, and to the viewer it looked like they might kiss, rapt was the expression between them.

Maggie PMed Brandon: "10,000"

The donation showed up in her inbox. He hadn't even hesitated.

Maggie told her viewers that Jenny had to use the bathroom. She sipped on a Corona and fiddled with her Lovense. She answered questions, mainly stupid ones, and commented on the things that were said in her chatroom.

A ninja user tipped her for "ass slap", so she turnt her booty up and swatted it one two three times.

"Delicious ass, she said, reading a comment from a user. Yes, heart, I know. I don't think my farts even stink."

"Yes, they do. They smell awful," Jenny said, climbing back onto the bed.

"Jenny you're back. Cheers girlfriend," she said, and they tipped their Corona bottles together. "My gorgeous twin sister, guys. She got her new knockers last week. Aren't they amazing, guys?

"Jenny, this guy says he wants to stuff his face inside your boobs and thrash em all about."

"I don't think I'd like that."

"Jenny, this guy is asking if he can tip you to titty-fuck a giant dildo."

"Tell him 500 coins."

"Sold." Maggie went into her pleasure-box, an old wooden trunk, and found her biggest dildo. It was a long, wide flesh-colored imitation of the male cock.

Jenny worked the lubed-up dildo up and down her chest. It didn't really feel like anything special, but she was happy to be showing off her new tits, happy the guys in Maggie's chatroom loved them so much love.

* * *

2. Cock donuts on the beach

"Let's go get some donuts and go to the beach!" Jenny said.

"Donuts? At the beach?" Maggie said.

"Yeh, glazed donuts. The melty gooey kind."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Of course I am, love. Twin sisters think alike."

"You're a dirty girl!"

They got to Bobcat Lake at 12 noon. It was the best beach within 20 miles. The beach was bustling with bikini-clad babes and the men that wanted to fuck them.

It was a weekday afternoon, and there were no kids around. School had just started. There was the beginning crisp of impending autumn in the air, but without any wind, this late August day, the sun settled hotly on their skin.

Jenny found a hot young man with a svelt body and a deep tan, who appeared to be there with two other, relatively hot guys. They were drinking Bud Lights on the beach out of a big red cooler. She knelt down next to him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm really craving a cock donut."

He stuttered over a laugh, and asked, "A what?"

"A cock donut. It's where you pay me $50, and I eat my donut off your cock."

"Do you do anything else, when you're done eating?"

"While I'm down there, I'll give you a handjob for another $50. I give a good handjob."

"Okay, girl. Here's your money."

"Give it to her."

He handed Maggie the money, and she stuffed it in her bright blue bikini top. She stuffed it in from the underside, as the top was made to display the under-boob. He got his hard-on looking at that rack.

Jenny pulled a donut out of a bag, held it from the sides in both hands, and slid it down his boner.

"Oh," he said.

"That feel good?"

"Yeh."

Jenny scratched his scrotum with her long fingernails, polished purple to match the violet bikini she wore today. She was pleased that he was enjoying it, fed on the look in his eyes as he admired her new implants.

She ate the donut bite by bite, circling his cock, until she hit skin, wasn't afraid to nibble on him an incidental little.

Maggie talked to the guy's friends. They were three brunettes with similar buzzcuts. She told them the score. They paid in advance, and he posed for them while they got their erections ready.

"Hey, you two have matching dicks," Maggie said, as if it excited her.

And they did, two 7" boners, almost 4" around, with circumcised tops that were both the same round hooded shape. They jacked them with Maggie's encouragement, looking forward to what came next.

Jenny finished the donut, kissed the side of his shaft, then sat up. "Maggie, lube."

Maggie, her expert assistant, brought it tout suite.

Jenny stroked his lubed cock like she meant it, and he came, right there on the beach. He saw a couple of heads turn, from father down toward the water, with the grunting noise he made when he came.

When Jenny had felt him getting close, she dipped down and sucked him the rest of the way home, taking his come into her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and showed him his sticky load before she closed it back up and swallowed it down. She was hungry today.

Jenny moved on to the next dude. He had a hairy chest, but his build was strong and lean. The donut slid right down to the root of his 7 inches.

She ate the donut, washed it down with his load. Did the same for the third guy.

Jenny's appetite was sated, but three hundred dollars wasn't exactly a good day at the beach. Still, she didn't think she could down another donut.

"You guys should give us an extra $200," Jenny said, trying to redeem the afternoon.

"That's wasn't the deal."

"For sucking down your loads, asshole. Should be worth something."

Two of the guys started arguing, but the third one quieted them, saying, "I'll give you $200. But you gotta give me your number."

"You give me your number, and I might call you."

"No deal."

"Fine," she said, and recited her number to him as he plugged it into her contact list.

"What's your name?"

"Use your imagination."

He entered her into his contacts under the name Donut Slut. Maggie collected the extra dough, and they left for home. Jenny had a stomach ache.

* * *

3. Maggie and Lisa cam show

That evening, when Jenny was napping on the sofa, Maggie's 18-year-old sister Lisa came over.

Maggie had Lisa on her MFC broadcast and things got a little too hot between the sisters.

It had begun innocently enough, with the sisters discussing Lisa's recent bukkake party.

"Here's something we can discuss, guys. My little sister Lisa recently held a bukkake party at an undisclosed location, with about 15 guys. Didn't you say you made 100 dollars per guy?"

"Actually it was 14 guys, frat boys, and so yeh, 1400 dollars in all."

"That's something I've always admired about you, Lisa, little sister, is that your ability to leverage cock for money has always been so natural for you."

"Thanks, Maggie! I'm glad you noticed. Of course I'm a lesbian, but..."

"We're all lesbians here."

"Well I'm not like out out. But your thing with Jenny, that's official now?"

"We're definitely not twins."

Then someone tipped for "oil" and it all started. Maggie rubbed the oil into her bare rack; Lisa wanted to do the same. Their glowing breasts danced against each other, making slippery contact, then pulling away.

Lisa took the initiative of kissing Maggie, glancingly, on the lips. Maggie liked it. She kissed Lisa back, biting down into her lower lip and holding her there, for the moment unable to get away. Maggie released her.

Lisa pushed Maggie back on the bed and mounted her, started dry-humping her. Lisa's equally luscious dark brown hair draped down over Maggie's face.

Maggie reached down and massaged Lisa's crotch through her panties.

"Oh sister, stop it!" Lisa moaned.

Maggie shoved Lisa off of her and turned to the camera. "And we're done."

"You know what?" Lisa said, talking to try to alleviate the burning she felt inside for her sister. "We should make a porno for my OnlyFans page sometime, all four of us. "Hot lesbian 4-way Fuckfest" or something like that."

"You, me, Jenny, and Carly."

"The guys are going to eat that shit up. Hey by the way, does Jenny squirt?"

"No she does not."

"Neither does Carly. Shucks, it would really make the porno pop if we had a squirter."

"What do you think, guys? Do we need a squirter to make our porn good? Will you subscribe to Lisa's OnlyFans to see it?"

There was tremendous response from the guys in Maggie's chatroom for Lisa and her idea.

"Thanks Joel. That means so much! Oh Jackal, stop it! Hey Lisa, Jackal says he wishes he had grown up our brother. We'd never fuck our brother, would we?"

"Our real brother, or some imaginary brother?"

"Either one. I mean, of course I'd never fuck Sam. Oh my God, did you hear about Sam?"

"No what happened?"

"I'll tell you later."

After the broadcast ended, Maggie went on to tell Lisa: "He's facing felony charges for getting caught masturbating in his neighbor's bedroom. He said he didn't do it, but I don't know."

"I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he did. How many times did I catch him doing it in my bedroom? I can't even count."

"He has the hots for you for sure, Lisa. Middle brother chooses younger sister for his fantasy pet."

"So gross. So what did he say happened?"

"He said that his neighbor, a varsity wrestler at the university, grabbed him out of the hallway as he was leaving for class. He tried to get away, but I guess this guy was really strong. Anyway this guy apparently locked Sam into his bedroom without his pants and called the police."

"Why would anyone ever do that?"

"Pretty elaborate, right? Well, I told Sam that his story seemed entirely unbelievable and that there's no way the police would believe it either. Then he told me the backstory. You can't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"Sure."

"Apparently, this guy's girlfriend somehow ended up in Sam's apartment the day before, and Sam coerced her into having sex with him, by threatening to call the police on her for breaking and entering."

"Oh brother."

"And get this, this chick was a virgin."

"Sounds like she got her revenge."

"Serves that twerp right."

* * *

4. The triple spoon

Jenny woke up and moved into Maggie's bedroom. "I wanna crash with you tonight."

She climbed in bed, and groggy as she was she didn't notice that Lisa was in Maggie's bed, and she curled up next to Lisa, thinking it was Maggie. Jenny fell back asleep with her ass jammed up into the crook above Lisa's hips. They slept all night like that, a triple-spoon.

* * *

5. The hot lesbian fourway fuckfest

Jenny, Maggie, Lisa, and Carly got together on Saturday to film their hot lesbian fourway fuckfest for Lisa's OnlyFans page.

Jenny and Maggie's friend Jacky volunteered to work the camera. They used Lisa's Google Pixel 7 Pro. They had a tripod to get steady shots.

They all started in their comfiest pajamas. It was supposed to be a sleep-over party that got out of hand.

The four girls are sharing the same bed. Maggie lifts her arms over her head, stretching, and yawns. While her head is tipped back, Carly reaches over and grabs her boob. She pulls away before Maggie can see who did it.

Maggie looks around, wondering, then yawns again and turns over onto her stomach to fall asleep. Carly squeezes her ass-cheek. Maggie jumps up. Carly pushes her back, then crawls on top of her and mounts her. Maggie and Carly start making out.

Lisa smacks Carly in the ass, while she dry-humps Maggie. Carly turns to her and those two kiss while Carly continues to dry-hump Maggie. Jenny joins the fun, kissing Maggie from the other side.

They didn't feel overly proud of their narrative, but it worked well enough for the girls to have started taking their clothes off.

In the video Lisa published to her OnlyFans page, the scene cuts from the four of them making out like that to all of them either nude or in their last piece of underwear. In reality, Jacky said cut, and the four stood up and undressed themselves. Lisa continued to wear her red bra, while Carly continued to wear her black thong and fishnets.

They discussed whether to go with the fishnets for some time, questioning whether it was realistic to the slumber party plot. In the end, the sheer sexiness of those fishnet leggings won out for themselves. They decided to go with it.

The next scene opens with a close-up of Jenny's face in Maggie's pussy. It lingers there as she goes at Maggie's other lips with her own tongue and lips. Jenny licks her, then as the camera pans out she starts to finger her too with her first two fingers.

The pan out reveals Carly, lying face up underneath Jenny, kissing and playing with Jenny's dangling boobs. Lisa is to the side of Jenny, playing her middle and third finger into Jenny's pussy while she rubs Carly's belly and boobs.

Lisa wants to play with Carly's pussy too, but the thong is in the way, so she pauses on Jenny's pussy and takes it off. She dives in between Carly's fishnets and starts giving her head.

The camera cuts to an overhead shot. Lisa is on top of Jenny's back, on all fours, balancing in her elbows and knees, facing the opposite way. Her head dives down between Jenny's legs, past her pussy, into Carly's pussy, where she is still under Jenny. Jenny continues to go at Maggie's pussy, and Maggie looks back at her, using her own fingers on herself to help Jenny's efforts.

Now Maggie turns around and starts going at Lisa's pussy, while Lisa continues to kneel balanced on Jenny's back. Jenny sucks on Maggie's nipples.

Lisa slides off Jenny's back, and moves to the side to take off her bra. Maggie goes to help her, leaving Jenny and Carly at the center of the attention. Jenny kisses Carly's lips from above, then guides them in adjusting their legs into a scissoring affair.

Jenny and Carly lean back, their mouths lolling open, as their pussies scissor each other.

Maggie goes to Jenny, and Lisa goes to Carly. They stick their asses each others' face. Jenny and Carly eat their girlfriends' pussies while they scissored each other.

They got a lot of good close-up footage of Jenny's and Carly's pussies, grinding against each other. The sex went on and on, while in the video it moved to the climax: the fisting scene.

Lisa, who had the biggest vagina amongst them, was going to take it from Carly, who had the smallest hands.

Lisa is laying on her back, legs sprawled open. Carly is above her, fingerbanging her. Maggie is to Lisa's left and Jenny is to Lisa's right. They are both on their knees, leaning over Lisa to kiss each other. Their breasts dance sumptuously in the air above Lisa's torso. The video lingers on a close-up of Maggie and Jenny's boobs and nipples, glancing off each other, twisting and turning in the throes of pleasure, while sweat makes a sheen on their skin.

Jenny gets an idea and taps Carly's shoulder. She gestures toward Lisa's pussy with her first. Carly takes up the idea. Lisa stretches her legs apart as far as she can and uses her two hands to manually stretch her pussy wide enough for Carly to ram her fist inside. The scene fades out on Carly fist-fucking Lisa.

"That's a wrap," Jackie said. "Sexy, ladies. Very sexy. All you girls need is a squirter."

"Why does everybody say that?" Maggie said.

* * *

6. Jenny and Maggie in Miami

In mid-December, cold and damp, the landscape painted white, Jenny and Maggie flew to Miami for a weekend of partying.

Their first afternoon there they went to the World Erotic Art Museum.

They took a bus down to South Beach. Jenny sat on Maggie's lap and nuzzled her nose up against Maggie's cheek, staring intensely right into her eye.

It was romantic, and the intensity of Jenny's stare made it sexy. In a bus full of people, all eyes were on Jenny and Maggie.

Down by the beach, they ate a light lunch of cold sandwiches, chips, and bananas at a picnic table. Maggie used a pocket knife to carve into the picnic table: J+M, inside a heart.

"What's with the knife?"

"I bought it at the airport, in case we need protection. These hot bods of our's bring out the best and worst in people."

"Isn't that the truth?"

Jenny took the knife and carved: MAG IS MY CUNT.

"I didn't know you used the C-word like that!"

"In this world I only have one cunt, and babe you're it."

"That's kinda hot and kinda not. But if you like it, I'll go with it."

"Thanks babycakes. Can you imagine, we've gone from vibe buddies to full-fledged lovers in what seems like no time."

"Nothing like the world of cocks to bring a pair of cunts together," Maggie said, tasting the naughty word.

12