Beach, Bed and Beyond Ch. 05

Story Info
Paul prepares for new worlds of sex.
2.4k words
4.66
4.8k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paul81219
paul81219
19 Followers

The construction work team I worked with all summer crammed into the site trailer of our foreman, Jim...10 sweaty guys after a long day's work. Most were on their second beer, celebrating the fact that we'd all be getting a bonus for turning in by far the best performance of any team on the site, when Jim shouted out in his usual over-the-top fashion: "Everybody shut the fuck up!"

We all smiled, quieted down and looked at Jim standing behind his desk at the far end of the trailer.

"I've got to say I'm proud of you guys and the way we kicked ass this quarter," he said in his ex-Marine sergeant's voice. "Even the assholes who run the company recognize that and I'll be handing out checks before I throw you out of here. But before you drink all my beer and we break up this little party I want you to join me in wishing a fond farewell to our college punk, Paul, who is leaving the crew as of today. I had my doubts when I hired him to be our go-for, but I must confess, he exceeded my expectations. Here's wishing him good luck and hoping those ivory tower professors don't fill his head with a pile of shit so he forgets what us real people are like."

Everyone laughed and raised their cans in a toast and some give me a friendly punch in the chest. I had grown truly fond of their professionalism and the comradeship we had built and told them that of course I would not forget how they made me part of the team.

Jim opened his desk drawer and took out a bundle of envelopes. "Anderson," he yelled. The big Swede pushed to the front, collected his check and headed for the exit. Jim ran through the crew roster, leaving me for the last. Without a word he walked to the door and threw the bolt lock. It had been a tense week for me, anticipating my interview with the representative from "The Network," and I was more than willing for what I knew was coming.

Jim moved two trash cans full of empty beer cans onto his desk to make room for the cum-stained mattress he wrestled from from behind his ratty sofa. He tossed it onto the floor while I stripped out of my sweaty work clothes. It felt so good when my cock and balls swung free. As per our routine, I laid down on my back and watched Jim slip out of his clothes. His cock was already hard, jutting out of a dense forest of black pubic hair, and his sweaty balls hung low.

Jim loved the macho feeling of being in charge, and I was happy to oblige. He knelt down straddling my chest, leaned forward and fed me his cock. I heard him moan over the rattle of his old window air conditioner as I worked his cock head with my tongue and reached up to run my fingers through his chest hair to reach his hard nipples. His pungent man musk was a turn on that made my cock extra hard. Neither of us had had sex for several days and it wasn't long before I tasted his now-familiar precum. My own was oozing down the slopes of my cock head.

Jim's cum-filled balls tightened as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He leaned back, grabbed my cock and without a word shoved it into his ass.

"Ah fuck baby, it feels sooo good," he said as he slammed his ass down into my cock as far as he could. We were soon in a familiar rhythm with his cock springing between his belly and my abs and the hair on his balls tangling with my pubs. He bent down, kissed me hard and pressed his hard nips into mine. He could feel my urgency and leaned back to take the full force of my final thrusts.

"Fuckkkkkk," I gasped as my cock pulsed hot teen cum deep up his ass. I was dizzy from the pleasure radiating from my cock. With my shaft still pulsing inside him, I felt Jim's cum spray across my chest and abs.

"Fuckkkkkk," came Jim's reply as he sat for a moment atop my cock. "I'm going to miss you so much," he said as he eased down beside me and my cock slide free. After several minutes of recovery, Jim handed me a rag to swab up his cum and he grabbed another to soak up my juice as it oozed from his manhole.

"Now get the fuck out of here," Jim said teasingly. He unbolted the door and slapped me on the ass as he ushered me out the door. "And don't be a stranger," he said as I gave him as half-wave goodbye.

Sex is certainly a great way to relieve tension, I thought as I drove to my summer rooming house. I had other reasons to feel mellow, too. I just wrapped up three months of hard work that made me feel physically vibrant; I just collected a $1,000 bonus check that would add to my summer savings; I was a few days from heading off to college for work on an engineering degree; I had broadened my sexual horizons to embrace the exciting world of man sex, and I had hooked up with a mysterious and potentially profitable organization calling itself The Network.

"Paul, is that you," Mrs. MacMurray, my landlord, called from the kitchen as I bounded through the rooming house door and headed up the stairs.

"Yes Mame," I replied as I paused on the stairs.

"I have a package for you from your college. It was too big to slide under your door. Come get it after you clean up and, if you'd like, join me for diner...beef stew."

"Gee thanks Mrs. MacMurray, I'll be down in 15 minutes."

I hurried up to my third-floor room, grabbed a thick bar of soap and a towel, and headed for the communal shower at the end of the hall after stripping off my work cloths. I knew the only other tenant on the floor would be at his swing shift job as a newspaper copy editor so privacy was no problem. The warm water, when it finally reached the third floor, felt so good streaming down my body. I washed off the remains for Jim's dried jism from by chest as his black pubic hairs that had tangled in my blondish pubs washed down the drain. I gave my balls and cock, still pleasantly sore from the grip of Jim's manhole, a thorough cleansing. I thought about the package Mrs. MacMurray had from my college, Dartmouth. Hopefully it had details about my freshman room and the part-time work assignment I had to help cover tuition.

I quickly dressed, looking forward to Mrs. MacMurray's stew. Twice a week or so she invited me to join her for dinner. I enjoyed her company almost as much as her cooking. She was a strong woman in her mid-60s who had raised two kids on her own. I often saw her when I went to the beach, swimming farther out into the ocean than anyone else. All the lifeguards knew her and gave her extra leeway.

I ran down to the kitchen and dropped into a chair at her small table. "Your package is on the counter," she said as she ladled out two bowls of stew. I reached over for the large manila envelope and dropped back into my chair, surprised at what I saw. It was not from Dartmouth. The return address was, in big bold letters, MIT...Massachusetts Institute of Technology. My contact a The Network had said MIT was a far better school for the study of engineering than Dartmouth and had assured me that he could "do something" about getting me admitted, even at that late date. I had dismissed it as bravado. He probably had MIT send me application information for next year.

"Looks pretty impressive, Paul," Mrs. MacMurray said of the package.

"Yes," I said, "probably information about applying next year. A friend recommended it for engineering studies. I'll open it after diner."

"I'm going to miss having you around Paul. I've enjoyed having a handsome young man for company this summer," she said with a sheepish grin.

I blushed and told her how I enjoyed her hospitality.

"You've matured quite a bit just over the summer," she said. "I saw you all dressed up a few days ago...very impressive. I have a feeling you're going a long way in life, Paul."

We enjoyed chit-chatting about the summer and I accepted a second bowl of stew before excusing myself, grabbing the MIT packet and heading up to my room. I sat at my tiny apartment desk, pulled open the flap, slipped out a thick folder and opened it up. A cover letter paper clipped inside was personally addressed to me and read, in part:

"I am pleased to welcome you as part of our distinguished class of MIT Engineering Department freshmen and trust you will find the support package we have assembled to your satisfaction. It has been fully discussed with our counterparts at Dartmouth College and, while you may decline our offer, they and we assume that you will accept what we believe is clearly a more generous proposal." The offer included a doubling of Dartmouth's scholarship and a paid internship at Collins & Covington, a prestigious engineering firm in Boston. The letter was signed "J.B. Mathis, Chairman, Department of Engineer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology." The folder also included a class schedule, room and board information and campus guide, plus a separate envelope secured with a red wax seal embossed with the now-familiar "TN" script matching those on my cufflinks.

Still in shock, I broke the seal and pulled out a letter on high-quality stationary. "Dear Paul," it began. "I hope you will find the enclosed offer to your liking. While Dartmouth is a fine college, we believe MIT is more appropriate for your interests based on your discussion with my TN colleague. The Network has distinguished alumni from both institutions and they provided support in developing this offer. Assuming you accept this proposal, please plan to meet with me after you settle in on campus." It listed a time and place five days after I was to report to MIT and listed a phone number I was to use only if I rejected the offer.

I was stunned at the influence The Network clearly wielded. I hadn't bothered applying to MIT, figuring it was beyond my reach. Now I would be registering there in a week. I repackaged the material and flopped down onto my bed, waiting for my heartbeat to settle down. Once it did I feel another organ call for attention. My ever-horny cock began to stir. I slipped my hand under my belt and cupped my cock and balls, feeling my shaft grow. My reverie was broken by a tap at the door.

"Who is it," I asked as I stood up.

"It's Tom Butz, Paul."

I opened the door for Butz, a Catholic high school senior who used to live in my neighborhood. "Hey Tom, what's up?"

"I heard you're leaving for college soon and just wanted to say goodbye and wish you luck."

"That's real nice of you, Tom," thinking that he had more than goodbye on his mind. He had hit on me several times when we were neighbors, telling me how much he wanted to suck my cock, how good he was at it, and how much he knew I would enjoy it. I had thought about it but did not cross into gay sex until my mature lover, Daniel, coaxed me over the line. I hadn't seen much of Tom as he'd moved to another part of town and I went to the public high school.

"Wow Paul, looks like you've been working out since the last time I saw you," Tom said.

"Worked construction this summer, Tom." I could tell he was nervous and wasn't sure about how to proceed. With my newly gained sexual experience and confidence, plus being horny, I decided to let him have what I was sure he wanted. I looked straight at him as I unhitched my belt, pulled down my zipper and dropped my jeans. Tom's eyes widened and he stared at my crotch as I pushed down my jockeys and freed my cock and balls. Without saying a word, I laid down on my back in bed, put my hands behind my head and opened my legs. It was an offer he could not refuse.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful" he said as he did exactly what I thought he would. He knelt at the side of the bed, took my cock in his hands and guided it to his mouth. He licked the head, then closed his eyes and with a moan slide it into his mouth. He was getting just hat he had craved for and I was in an aggressive mood to give him all he could take. My hands went to the back of his head and I shoved my cock deep into his mouth.

"Take it all cocksucker," I ordered. I slide around into a sitting position, centering Tom between my legs. My hips pumped up as I held his head down and felt my cock head slip off the back of his mouth and down his throat. I heard him gagging, but I didn't care. He had wanted my cock and now he was getting it. His face was beet red as my balls tightened and my cock began to pulse. "Yeah baby," I moaned as my hot cum spewed up my cock and into his throat. It was a brutal, selfish mouth fuck and I loved every second of it.

Tom managed to swallow all of my cum...he'd had little choice. I collapsed back onto the bed as I let go of his head and he caught his breath as my cock slowly lost its firmness. He stood up on what seemed like wobbly legs, turned to the door and left without a word. We had both gotten what we wanted.

I felt sleep coming on fast and thought about adventures to come at MIT as I faded into contented slumber. New worlds awaited. Let me know if you would like to hear about them.


paul81219
paul81219
19 Followers