Beach Body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadedge
Deadedge
58 Followers

Her horniness prevailed and she turned, positioning herself to give Mister Tulip direct entry. She backed up onto the ever excited dildo, grabbing its slick wet tip with one hand and lining him up to her slick wetness. Still gripping the handrail she slid back with a moan, hearing it echo and hearing the squelch. Mister Tulip was Miguel now, she decided. With some effort she started to fuck herself, thighs still burning and her slightly bent over position didn't help. But soon the pleasure would override the pain, and she was humping Mr Miguel Tulip deeper and harder. This was better than any muscle massage and with a free hand she started squeezing her tits. They hung heavily from her body, dense and soft and sensitive, and she moaned freely in her empty apartment. Her empty bathroom.

But it hadn't been empty a couple of hours ago. Her father had been in there. He showered in her shower. He picked up her goddamn dildo! Her climax rushed through her embarrassment. It made her crush her own tit in her hand and that sent another shock through her. The shaking woman took half a step forward, dislodging Mister Tulip. She held onto the handrail tightly as the pleasure wrought through her shuddering frame and after several ear ringing seconds she sucked in a damp breath. There was a succession of a dozen 'ohmygods' panted as she steadied herself, body tingling and mind a blur. It had been a long time since she came that hard and she ignored the reasons why.

She started feeling the heaviness in her shoulders and a twinge in her lower back. The work day... the exercises... that epic orgasm... she felt like a pleasant wreck and had to really concentrate on wobbly legs to stumble out of the bathroom. She really needed to lie down. The next moment her body had taken her to her bed. Her skin was still pretty damp but she didn't care and fell face first onto the sheets, ass in the air.

Deadedge
Deadedge
58 Followers
12