Beach Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Gloria immediately.

His beautiful love was right there in front of him looking absolutely stunning - statuesque and curvy. Even the loose fitting terry-towelling robe she was wearing couldn't hide her figure.

There were no curtains - anybody could have looked in - and the aluminium window was open a little bit so he could hear her moving about.

Seeing her like this, watching her like a voyeur, was so intensely exciting that Max quickly dismissed the idea of tapping on the window. Instead, he ogled her, helplessly bewitched. His huge cock hardened like a rock...

Gloria's long hair, thick and black, was cascading down her back, still wet from a shower or a bath, and her beautiful big breasts were threatening to spill out the top of her gown. She seemed even more beautiful and voluptuous than he remembered.

Needing to jerk off, Max pulled his shorts down around his knees. His massive boner so suddenly released, sprang out and whacked smartly against the peeling white weatherboards making his eyes water for a second. Wrapping the smooth white panties around his throbbing shaft helped. The silky satin felt wet, like lube.

In feverish silence, his hot breath steaming the glass, his big cock hard in his hand, Max watched Gloria do the sorts of things women do before they go to bed... simple, everyday, but mysterious things, like applying her lotions (does any man know what they're for?) or drying her hair. Everything she was doing seemed erotic to his feverish mind.

Sitting at her dressing table, her legs spread wide, she threw the black mop forward over her head holding it in thick braids as she played her hairdryer over it. The warm air billowed it about her like storm clouds until it was a thick luscious mane. Then she tied it back severely with a white scrunchy.

There were other creams and lotions, cleaning products and cotton buds, but when she took the lid off a large glass pot that sat on her dressing table, the real show began.

Dipping her hand in Gloria brought it out covered in thick white cream and began spreading it luxuriously up her long legs.

Groaning quietly at her window he wondered if she might be teasing him on purpose.

He rubbed his foot long dong, one hand stroking the panties up and down the long thick shaft the other palming or squeezing the huge purple head, running his thumb over the hypersensitive flesh...

Spellbound he watched her hands continue further and further up over her thighs... pushing the fluffy white gown aside... up between her legs...

...her lotion covered fingers lingered on her pussy... a faraway look came into her eyes...

"Oooo fuckkkk," he moaned.

Max couldn't know that Gloria was fantasising about his gigantic prick. Every orgasm involved him to some degree but after just speaking to him and knowing she would see him the next day... Well, If he had known what she was thinking, eyes closed and licking her lips, or if she had known he was just outside her window, his beautiful cock mere feet away, this story would have been a lot shorter.

Just like in his most erotic daydreams, she loosened her wrap to reveal her perfect 40 inch DDD boobs and her beautiful cunt, neatly trimmed black pubic hair, already glistening wetly in the bedside light.

She rubbed it more insistently...

Through the partially open aluminium window, Max began to hear a wonderful wet fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap sound coming from between her legs and Gloria grunting as well.

"Ohh jeeezus fuckkkkin hellll..." he gasped. He was going to cum... Oh yessss baby...

Her little groans became long deep moans. Gloria's spare hand found her nipples. He couldn't know she was imagining his hands on her, tweaking the large hard stubs...

Jerking off with both hands, his face pressed up against the glass, Gloria caught him by surprise when she suddenly swung to her feet and came towards him.

Max was sure she'd seen him. Literally caught with his pants down, she would see him for the pervert he was. I should have let her know I was here, I'm an idiot, I've fucked everything...

He froze with a stupid grin on his face and looking at her guiltily, desperately trying to invent some lame excuse...

...until he realised she wasn't looking at him.

Gloria should be excused for her lack of observation and basic security. She had more important things on her mind. The beautiful MILF was rummaging through the collection of sex toys she kept in a chest of drawers under the window.

Right in front of her, still as a statue, Max watching her hold one up for inspection before discarding it for another.

She settled on a huge purple cock, a massive realistic looking dildo/vibrator - since her day on the beach with Max she definitely had a preference for thick and long - and plopped herself down on her big old four-poster bed, head up on her pillows, knees up and legs spread wide. Maxwell watched spellbound as the love of his life teased the big toy against her big meaty cunt, sliding the pulsating barrel up and down between the lips of her pussy.

How extraordinarily beautiful she is, he thought.

Her eyes were closed now and her breathing was coming more quickly as she toyed the pulsing vibrating head against her hole.

Yeah baby, thought Max as he began jerking again. Put it in... put it in...

As though she could hear his thoughts she did just that. With a loud sob of pleasure, she drove the big buzzing cock inside. Her perfect voluptuous body squirmed sensually against it.

Interspersed with her sobs and moans of pleasure he could hear her talking to herself as she slid the big latex covered toy more forcefully in and out... in and out... in and out... words that became louder as she fucked herself, her big ass lifting off the mattress...

He began to hear his name intermixed with unintelligible sex talk...

"Mmmmm oh Max... I love you baby... I've m...missed you so much...," she gasped in her deep raspy voice. "Do me baby... fuck your mumma... fuck me Max... oh yes... fuck me Max... oh yes... Fuck Me... oh yes... FUCK MEEE... OH... OH... OH...

He almost came then and there...

To think this beautiful woman was fantasising about him as she plunged the huge dildo in and out of her beautiful cunt was more then his overheated brain could grasp...

Choking back a loud gasp of pleasure he had to close his eyes and look away briefly or he'd have cum prematurely (if his eyes had been open he may have seen a young woman in the shadows).

"OH MAX... OH MAX... OH MAX..."

...he swung back to see Gloria pounding her pussy a hundred miles an hour.

Chock, Chock, Chock, Chock, Chock, Chock...

...he pounded his prick in a blur matching her frantic pace. Her whole body was arched up off the bed like she was possessed...

"OHHH MAXY..." she screamed as she came... "OHHH MAXY... YESSS BABY... FUCK ME BABY... FUCK ME... FUCK MEEEE..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JULIE

Just by chance, it happened that on this fateful evening Gloria's daughter was coming home from a girlfriend house.

Megan had dropped her off and driven away before Julie realised she'd left her school bag on the back seat - which was no big deal, Megan would bring it tomorrow - but her house keys were in the side pocket.

I'll have to tap on mom's window, she thought, mentally berating herself for being so forgetful. She skipped off quickly around the side of the house, confident of the familiar path in the dark, jumping the back step, ducked under the clothesline...

...and almost walked right into Max.

Throwing her hand to her mouth to stifle a scream she backed away into the shadows.

Heart pounding she held her breath and stood still as a statue... and only when the moment had passed did she risk breathing out again. Even then she felt sure the peeping tom would hear her heart beating...

From the shadows, she studied the stranger. He was only a few steps away and could easily have seen her if he'd looked ...but he was too preoccupied to do that.

God, he's playing with himself, she thought.

The boy's face was pressed up against the glass of her mom's bedroom window... his pants down around his ankles. Julie could clearly hear the shlick, shlick, shlick sound of his hand stroking up and down... a regular consistent beat like a metronome...

In disbelief she took in the proportions of his mammoth cock. It was the biggest one she could ever have imagined, so big he was jerking it with both hands.

They don't normally come as big as that do they? she wondered innocently. It's... it's... so big...

She had seen a cock before of course. She even tugged on Rule Cannon's one day, behind the sports sheds when they were waiting for the school bus, but it was nothing like this. Rule had been excited and super hard but he was only five... at best six inches long. This guy was gigantic - more like one of her mom's big dildos than a real cock.

She studied his technique with rising excitement. Her nipples hardened and her juices began to saturate her panties.

He's using my panties, she gasped. He's rubbing his cock with my panties...

Like her mommy, the sexy teenager needed to orgasm several times a day or she just couldn't function. Her young pussy began to ache with anticipation as she surveyed the young man's body... that huge cock and all that lean rippling muscle...

One of the boy's hands held her panties wrapped firmly around the base just above his big balls, squeezing and releasing... squeezing and releasing...

He was stroking the rest of the long thick shaft with the other hand, a regular up down, up down, up down and about every fourth time he'd slide it up over the big bulbous head. Julie noticed his whole body would shiver when he did this.

Forgetting the inherent danger she was in, the horny teenager lifted her pretty pleated school dress up under her tits and knuckled her cunt with her fist. The relief was instantaneous. With a sigh of pleasure, she rubbed herself while she watched the voyeur jerk off, her fingers easily finding there way around the little strip of wet white satin.

He's very good looking, she thought.

Even in the dark she could see the boy was super fit and handsome, the sort of guy that she and Megan would check out, probably giggling behind their hands. His long bleached blonde hair hung long over his shoulders. Some fell over his cute face. He had high cheekbones, a snubby nose and oh so kissable lips... lips that were parted and panting... licking his lips as he played with his colossal dick...

Oh jesssussss, she thought as she fingered herself. I've gotta have that... I gotta...

She heard her mother, moaning and crying with pleasure and it was driving him crazy. He fucked himself, faster and faster, his hand a blur...

Her mum was almost screaming now, yelling out what could only have been the boy's name...

"OHHH MAXY... FUCK ME MAX... FUCK MEEEE..."

Even as she watched the boy started to ejaculate...

Arching his back he let fly white streams of jizz...

Under terrific pressure, it spurted out of the end of his cock like cream and splattered against the weatherboards with an audible splat, splat, splat...

It seemed like gallons...

"Gloria... Ooooo fuckkkkk... G... Gloria... Gloriaaaa," he moaned quietly, splat, splat, splat...

Gasping for breath he staggered back and looked around guiltily as he pulled his shorts up over the wilting monster.

For a moment she thought he'd seen her. It felt like he was looking straight at her watching her fuck herself, or maybe could hear the sound of her fingers, plunging in and out, a bizarre sound coming from the dark garden... but he snuck away like a guilty dog.

Julie waited till he was completely gone before coming out.

With her knickers around her ankles and her fingers inside her pussy she waddled over to where he'd been standing under her mother's window. Her mom was naked and spreadeagled on her bed and could have been asleep, the big purple toy lay discarded near her hand... she could hear it still buzzing. Julie has seen this before. She always passes after she cums... toys needed recharging all the time...

The moon made the boy's thick gluey jitz almost seem to glow. It dripped in phosphorescent rivers down the timber cladding...

Julie put her finger into the goopy liquid and, as she frigged her virgin pussy to the knee-shaking orgasm she required, she licked her fingers, lapping up Max's cum like it was the nectar of the gods.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ON THE BEACH

Gloria woke up before first light, like a child who wakes on Christmas morning too excited to sleep a second longer.

As always she toyed with her pussy to temporarily relieve the demanding, persistent lust she lived with, but for once her orgasm didn't really take the edge off. Equally excited and frustrated she got up when it was still dark outside and went through her wardrobe, considering what to wear.

The previous evening she'd decided to treat him to her sexiest lingerie... garter belt with stockings and black high heels... maybe a girdle, but now it seemed too much for the beach. A simple bra and panty set maybe?

She finally decided on next to nothing - a simple light cotton beach dress and naked underneath. Backless and off the shoulder, the blue and white striped gingham was loose and blousy over her voluptuous butt, snug around her waist, and impossibly tight across her chest, pushing her big boobs up into an impossibly deep cleavage.

She spun around in front of her full-length mirror making the pretty fit-and-flare dress splay out, flashing her long toned legs and pussy.

God, I'm so hot, she thought proudly admiring her reflection. He's gunna cum in his pants.

She left Julie a note and, kissing the beautiful sleeping teen goodbye, was on the road to her secret beach as the sun started to come up over the sugar cane.

Even as she drove down the bush track the horny mom found herself daydreaming about Max. Like the nymphomaniac she was, Gloria lifted her easy access skirt up around her waist and groped her cunt with her free hand as she drove.

After almost running into a ditch and then minutes later clipping a tree that scraped paint off the door she decided she had better leave herself alone. The track was treacherous enough when she was clearheaded let alone when she was fantasising about his cock!

By the time she arrived at her beach and parked her rusty old Range Rover, her pussy was really demanding attention. She saw his big dusty motorcycle parked under a tree and shivered with anticipation.

Flushed and excited she almost broke into an undignified run out across the rocky bluff that overlooked her special spot.

When she saw what he'd done she was overwhelmed.

Down on the sand, just above the high tide mark, her wonderful boy had arranged an amazing spectacle for her, a romantic gesture to end all romantic gestures. The tent was something straight out of Arabian Nights, as colourful and vibrant as a circus.

"Ohh, I'm gonna blow your mind boy," she laughed and began clambering down the rocky path.

The Bedouin tent was an enormous sheet of gold and purple striped canvas. It hung down from a tall central pole and was anchored into the sand at several places around the edge. The shore breeze gently billowed under the sides as if the whole cavernous structure was breathing.

Under a shady awning stretched out over the entrance, Max had laid a large Persian mat onto the sand. Gloria's bare-feet left sand prints over what was Tommy and Sarah's lounge room rug.

She had to duck to get in.

It was shady and degrees cooler inside - and easy to stand up. The canopy was quite high, especially in the middle where the centre pole towered a good three metres. From that highpoint, the luxurious material draped down to about half a meter from the sand where it was attached to short poles driven deep into the sand. There were no sides so she could see the beach and the ocean outside.

As her eyes grew accustomed to the shadowy cool interior she saw the sandy floor had been covered with rugs and blankets (all from Sarah's linen closet) and pillows had been scattered about. She made out a low table off to the left and several unlit kerosene lamps hanging from string...

...and she saw Max...

"Gloria," he croaked. "My Glorious... I can't believe you're really here..."

...standing all but naked near the tents tall central post. A white fluffy towel was wrapped around his waist and his cock, his lovely big cock, was straining against the white cotton, like a giant Polish sausage.

"My Max... dear Maximum," she croaked, drinking in his handsome adoring face, his lithe muscled body, and the outline of his dick under the towel.

To Max, she looked like an angel. Her pretty stripped peasant dress, light blue against her olive-brown skin, made him weak at the knees. Her huge high breasts strained out at the front... nipples so prominent through the light material that they cast a shadow...

"You look... absolutely amazing Gloria," he blurted. "... so... so... beautiful..."

As if on cue a playful breeze blew through the tent and under the light material of her dress. Gloria's pretty frock billow up around her waist like a brunette Marylyn Munro...

"Jeeesus wept..." he gasped.

His huge cock that had been getting progressively harder and harder in her presence finally tore the towel away from his waist. It fell to the ground at his feet leaving him completely naked, his thick foot long shlong rearing up out of his crotch lecherously. He sunk to his knees, looking up at her as if in prayer, trying to see up under her skirt...

"I... I've missed you too sweetheart," she stammered, looking at his dick longingly. "I dream about you..."

"You're a queen," he moaned devoutly. "A... a movie star ... a goddess..."

What he was saying and the way he was looking at her made Gloria tremble. Giddy with lust she began to move around him, a slow unselfconscious dance around the tent's centre post, flicking her skirt up to flash her long legs and glimpses of her cunt, moving to a beat only she could hear.

On his knees, her handsome young lover was hypnotised by her, literally drooling as he polished his rock hard cock, worshipping her every move. Like a bellydancer she swayed and spun in front of him, teasing him mercilessly, holding him spellbound.

It was so exciting she began to feel dizzy. Everything was tingling. An occasional teasing stroke of her pussy became more lingering caresses and she felt how wet her cunt was. His amazing cock was becoming impossible to resist...

Max thought he was going to pass out until he realised he'd neglected to breathe. Finally, his overheated brain clicked on and he made a mad gasp for air which made Gloria laugh happily.

He was so horny he felt he was having an out of body experience. His throbbing hard cock was like an iron bar jutting out of his crotch like a third leg.

"J... jesuss, sweeet m... mary and j... joseph," he muttered under his breath, a stupid thing his father used to say.

Excited and happy at his adoration the beautiful mature woman leaned over him and hung her glorious boobs in his face. Shaking her shoulders caused the creamy mountains of flesh to bounce up and down in tantalisingly slow motion, like a lava lamp.

"You... you like mommas big boobs baby?" she rasped.

"Yesss... Oh fuck yessss," he proclaimed, staring cross-eyed at the deep inviting cleavage. The edge of her dress only just covered her big ripe nipples...

Jiggle a little more baby, he thought desperately.

...and somebody above must have heard him. Under the swaying pressure, the straining bodice gave way and Gloria's gigantic, matchlessly perfect orbs, fell out - landing heavily on his face. Her dress, with nothing to hold it up, fell onto the rug along with his towel and then they were both naked...