Beach Camping Pt. 02

Story Info
This is Chapter 2 of an existing story 'Beach Camping'.
2.4k words
4.11
13.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

When I got out of bed the next morning, Frank was sitting on the sofa drinking coffee. He had his camera on his lap. I bent over, kissed him, and sat down beside him. "When did you get up?" I asked.

He looked up from his camera, "About an hour ago I guess. That sure was some day, wasn't it?"

I had dreaded the morning after. I wasn't sure what to expect. "My head is still spinning."

"I bet, he is quite a lover. I can't believe that equipment of his."

"I was shocked when I saw it, and even more so when he put it inside me."

"It was something to see. It must have felt great."

"It was a whole new world for me. I still can't believe I did it."

"I loved watching that big cock going in you and the way you took it in your mouth. You're so damned hot."

"I surprised myself," I said, trying to hide my embarrassment.

After Tim left yesterday, Frank was unsettled, like he had too much coffee, but I knew that wasn't it. I only wanted to rest and think about what happened, but I headed to the shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and walked into the room naked. Frank perked right up. I went to him and removed his pants. He didn't complain. Something seemed terribly wrong with letting Frank inside me, so I went to work with my hands and mouth. I was surprised at the excitement I felt when he started cumming. I kept jerking him until he had no more to give, but I still wanted more.

Later that evening we drove into town for dinner. Across from our booth was a cute couple having drinks. When I noticed the guy eyeing me I spread my legs for him. I had a flared skirt on. That made it easy. He smiled at me and I gave him a quick wink. At that moment I wished I hadn't worn underwear. I even toyed with the idea of going to the lady's room and removing them, but I didn't.

Looking back on it, I think all the things that happened, showing my breasts on the beach, Tim touching me in the water, Frank watching him fuck me, all of it together put me into a hypersexuality mindset. It was like all my morals were cast to the wayside.

Later when we went to bed my mind was still spinning. It was a restless night. When I finally fell asleep I had the craziest dreams. First, a man was gently holding and caressing me. He couldn't stop kissing me. I felt so loved and safe. Out of nowhere another man came along and tried to drag me away. He kept telling me to just spread my legs, let them all fuck me. That jolted me awake. Still terrified I looked around the trailer. It was empty except for me and Frank.

I struggled to fall back to sleep. When I tried, thoughts of Tim invaded my consciousness. I pictured his bright eyes, the way he laughed, his smile, the funny things he said, and in my thoughts, once again, he was making love to me. Just him. That was a relief.

While Tim and I lay naked after our wonderful sex, Frank kept pestering him until he agreed to come over at sunset tonight. At that moment I only wanted to lay with him and have him hold me. But I have to say when he agreed with Frank's plan for a repeat performance I was excited.

Now, after a restless night, I wasn't so sure. How could I have done it with someone other than my husband? Or allow Frank to watch me at my most intimate, vulnerable moment? I had allowed a nice man to be used for my husband's pleasure. What I did was wrong and it would be even worse if we were to put on a second performance.

Frank interrupted my thoughts by saying, "When Tim comes I was thinking I'd leave for a while."

"Why would you do that?" I asked even though I felt something stirring inside me.

"Well, I've got a plan. I was thinking how nice it would be to have a video of you two."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I checked this morning, I can buy a program online that blocks faces. I'd love to see yours but we can hide his."

"Who's going to take the pictures?"

"I got my tripod. I'll get the thing all set up. All you have to do is press the button and forget about it." Frank pointed the camera toward me and snapped a photo. "This may be our last time with him, I want to make the video great. I figure without me here you can go wild."

I didn't know what to say. I loved the idea of being alone with him, and it might be the last time we are together.

I told him, "Ok, if you think it's best. I'll try to get him to go along with it."

By five o'clock I was getting nervous. I needed to get a shower, do my hair, put makeup on, and calm down before he arrived. Frank seemed nervous also. I hoped he hadn't changed his mind. When I came out of the shower he had his camera set up. That was good. For some reason, I was even more nervous than I was yesterday.

As the sun neared the horizon I was ready. When I walked into the kitchen Frank said, "I'm going to drive up to the house. Do you want me to pick anything up?"

"Actually, I did forget my white swimsuit. It should be in the top drawer."

"Okay. The remote is on the nightstand. Just hit record. It will be late when I get back. When you're done turn the porch lite on. That will signal me it's okay to come in."

I was excited by Frank's departure, but I did feel a pang of guilt. It didn't last long. My newfound sexuality took over. That should have alarmed me but it didn't.

I finished getting ready, poured myself a glass of wine, and tried to relax. Crazy thoughts kept roaming through my head.

How could I quit on Frank, or Tim for that matter? Trying to hold on to both of them would never work. And on top of that, it would be dishonest, I told myself, but I wasn't sure I believed it. Our marriage had been my world up until yesterday. Was that still important to me? Did Frank care anymore? After all, the whole thing had been his idea.

I finished my wine and went outside to sit and watch the sunset. Soon it disappeared below the horizon and still no Tim. I tried to convince myself that it was for the best. I closed my eyes and thought of what I should say to Frank on his return.

"You look like a girl that needs company."

I looked up and Tim was there. "I'm so glad you're here," I said in a gush. I reached out to him.

He took my hand and said quietly, "We better go inside. They're not in bed yet."

I smiled and led him into our place. He looked around and said, "Where's Frank?"

"He's out."

"What's with the camera."

"We need to talk. You better sit down." I paused while he settled in next to me on the sofa. "Ok, please hear me out." My old sensibility had returned. "I love being with you. I love everything about you, but what we did yesterday was wrong." Tim started to speak, I put my fingers on his lip. "It's so hard for me to say this, please?"

He nodded.

"I was attracted to you from the first time we meant, but I'm married. Without Frank's twisted urges we wouldn't be here, but I am so happy we are. I know it was wrong to bring you into this but I couldn't help myself."

"I'm really glad you did. The only reason I went along with it is because of you. I feel like I have finally meant the woman I've always been looking for."

"Is it the sex?" I asked. The feeling had been growing since yesterday.

Tim smiled and said, "That's part of it, but you are so much more. You're the complete package. You're beautiful, outgoing, funny, and smart. All rolled into a five-foot-four frame. I know we just met but I want to be a part of your life."

He pulled me close and kissed me. Gentle at first then with more passion. I was surprised how quickly the thought of sex overtook me. He withdrew from the embrace and said, "I also know it's wrong but I'll always want you, no matter what."

I wanted him to hold me so badly. "Please make love to me," I heard myself say. "I want you inside me."

"What about the camera?"

"I have a plan." I quickly undressed and hurried to the bed. "Come over here. Sit next to me then pull your shirt over your head."

He looked at me quizzically then did it. I pushed the button on the remote.

"So we are being recorded?" Tim asked.

"No, I just took a picture of me on the bed, naked, and you with your shirt pulled over your head."

Tim smiled. "Very clever. So no video?"

"No video. You can have me any way you want."

We did everything that night. Tim kissed his way down my body. I spread my legs as his lips reached my thighs. I love the feel of his tongue on my clit while his fingers explored me. It didn't take long for my orgasms to begin. I couldn't help from moaning and crying out.

Now it was my turn. His cock was so hard and long. I stroked him with both hands. His face began to contort as I moved my hands faster. His breathing became quicker, his breathing deepened and his quiet moans began. I loved making him feel so good. The urge built in me to jerk him until his juices flowed, but I stuck with my plan. I stopped stroking and let him settle down a moment. I licked the head of his penis tasting his precum, then I took his cock into my mouth. All the while his hand worked my pussy. I love sucking him. It was wonderful, but I wanted his cock in me so badly.

I climbed on top and lowered my body onto him, he went deep into me. The feeling was indescribable. My moaning quickly turned into yelps. I rubbed my clit back and forth over him while he pushed hard into me. I could have orgasmed then but instead, I started moving my ass up and down, stroking his cock with my vagina. His monster sent shock waves throughout my body. I can be vocal when I'm having sex. Tonight I had to put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't wake the world. I could hardly contain myself. I cried out at each of his thrust into me. My ass going up and down so quickly on his huge cock.

After several orgasms I stopped, afraid he would cum. I got on all fours and dropped my shoulders to the bed while raising my ass high in the air. He knew what to do. He penetrated me so deeply it scared me at first, but soon I was lost in a neverending wave of orgasms. I meant his thrusts with my own as he pounded into me.

He rolled me over and we went at it missionary style. He kept kissing me and saying sweet things into my ear as he fucked me. It was wonderful lying with my legs spread wide for him, his cock plumping into me. We were truly one.

I felt him nearing orgasm. I whispered into his ear, "I want you to be the one. Can you cum in my mouth for me?"

He looked at me with surprise and quickly said, "Yes baby."

Before long he withdrew and quickly moved along side me. I grabbed his cock, kissing and licking it, while my hands wildly jerking his shaft.

"I whispered, "Cum baby, cum in my mouth, I want you too."

He pushed his hips forward and groaned loudly. I opened my mouth and took his cock in. His first stream shot hard into my mouth. It was hot and tasted different than I imagined. There was a lull then another and another spurt shot into my mouth. I swallowed and sucked as he delivered his juice.

His spasms subsided. I had done it. That made me so happy. It may have been our last time together but it had been one I would never forget.

We lay in each other's arms. It felt wonderful cuddling up to him, his hand on my breast and his breath on my cheek.

He said, "I wish this could last forever."

For no reason, tears welled up in my eyes. Reality had crept into our perfect world. "It can," I said through my tears.

Tim sat up. "Are you crying?"

"No, it just that, I don't know. Maybe your right."

I turned the porch light on as we left. We sat on a rock near our little place in the sand. Tim put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. The ocean was calm now and the breeze had faded away. We watched the iridescent foam marking the approaching waves.

"When you said I would be the first, did you mean it?"

"Yes. I know you don't know very much about me. I've slept with exactly three men. My college boyfriend, my husband, and now you. And you are the only one that I have ever done that with."

"Why me?"

"I don't know what will happen to us but I do know you are now a part of me."

"You are very special to me. What's going to happen to us?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "But we can't do that again as long as I'm married."

"I know," he said with regret.

"I'll figure things out. I always do. I can't ask you to wait but I promise you, I'll find a way to be together."

"No matter how long it takes, I'll be waiting."

These days had been a revelation, or perhaps just an awakening. My whole world seemed poised to change, but maybe that wasn't it. It might be just me.

To be Continued