Beach Day with My Hot Little Sister

Story Info
A day at the beach leads to sex with my sister.
1.9k words
4.42
49.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

"Wow, there's a lot of people here today!" Derrick said. We were both standing on the boardwalk and looking out at the beach. It was packed with people who had set up blankets and beach umbrellas on the sand.

"Carrie and I are going to change," My little sister Mary said. Carrie was Mary's close friend. She was cute with curly brown hair and a petite frame. She had big tits and a nice round ass. I always had the hots for her but never did anything about it since it was my sister's friend.

Mary had really transformed over the past few years. She had always been a tomboy and never wore any dresses or skirts but ever since she turned 18, she had completely changed. She became more feminine. Guys were constantly checking her out and trying to fuck her especially at her school.

She was short with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes like me. She was petite and kept in good shape from volleyball and cheerleading at her school.

"Alright. Let's go change too," I told Derrick. We walked to the bathroom and I found an empty stall. I opened my bag and put my shirt and shorts inside of it. I was glad that I had chosen to wear my beach shorts under it. I slung a towel over my shoulder and stepped out of the stall.

I looked at myself in the mirror with a smile. All Spring I had been working out daily in order to get in shape and tone up my body. My chest had hardened as well as my abs. I was proud of my new physique and couldn't wait to show the girls on the beach.

I stepped out of the bathroom and met Derrick back on the boardwalk. He was also in shape as he always played soccer with his brothers at the park. We walked to the beach and our eyes were on all the hot women that walked by us.

"Damn, look at her!" Derrick pointed to a girl that was standing near the beach entrance. All we could see was the back of her and my god was it a sight! She was wearing a blue two piece bathing suit. Her bikini bottom was cheeky and showed off her asscheeks. Her big ass was a sight to behold!

"My god!" I said in awe. My cock was growing with every passing moment. This girl had a great fucking ass! I couldn't stop staring at it. Her asscheeks were round and firm.

"I would love to fuck her, man!" Derrick said from beside her. "That ass is incredible!"

"Hell yes! I would dick her down!" I said as I continued to stare at that heavenly ass.

Suddenly, the girl turned around and I stared in horror at my sister. Derrick let out a gasp of surprise. Mary caught our eyes and she waved us over.

"Oh my god! That's Mary!" Derrick said.

"Jesus!" I said in disgust and embarrassment. I had just oogled by sister's ass and told my friend that I wanted to fuck her!

Derrick laughed. 'Wow, that is quite a surprise! Who would have known that your sister had a big ass! Let's head over to them."

It seemed that Derrick had not even heard me say that I wanted to fuck her. He was like that sometimes. He would zone out when he saw something he liked. I prayed that he would not remember what I had said.

We walked over to them and I forced myself not to look at my sister's ass. I must admit that it was virtually impossible. Her ass beckoned the eyes.

"You guys found a spot?" I asked Mary and Carrie.

"Yeah, right over there," Mary pointed to a spot not too far from where we were. They had already set down their beach towels on the sand. "I wanted to wait for you guys so you wouldn't get lost."

"Thanks," I said.

"Damn, Ethan! You look hot!" Carrie said as she feasted her eyes on my body. I grinned. I could not help myself.

Mary looked over at me and her own eyes roamed my body. I wasn't sure what I saw in her eyes but it seemed like a mix of curiosity and desire. Her eyes remained on my rock hard abs before she looked away.

"Let's walk over," Mary said quickly.

Mary and Carrie walked before us. Carrie's ass was so small in comparison to my sister's. I stared at Mary's ass with a newfound lust that I could not control. This was totally unexpected.

"Bro, your sister's ass is too much!" Derrick said. "Can I ask her out?"

I looked at my friend with a scowl. Derrick laughed. "I'm just joking, bro. But goddamn, that ass is crazy!"

We took out our own towels and put them down on the sand. I noticed that several girls were glancing my way. One even smiled at me to which I returned the smile. But for some reason, I could not get my sister out of my head. My eyes went back to her as she stretched out on her stomach on her towel. Her lovely ass was in full view for me.

"I'm going to jump in the water. You coming, Ethan?" Derrick asked me.

"In a second."

"I'll join you," Carrie said to Derrick. They both walked out towards the water.

My eyes went back to Mary's ass. The curve of it and the way it looked in the sun made my cock twitch. Mary suddenly turned her head and looked at me.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing," I said as I looked away.

Mary laughed. "Were you looking at my ass, Ethan?"

"No way! Don't be ridiculous!"

"I know you were. I could feel your eyes on me," Mary said with a smile. "It's ok. I know I have a big butt."

I wanted to tread softly here as my sister had started this conversation. "Yeah, I guess you do."

Mary laughed. "You can't keep your eyes off of it, huh?"

"Maybe...what if I can't? That doesn't freak you out? Your brother looking at your ass?"

"Nope. We all have things that we are attracted to. I've checked out your body many times," Mary said simply.

This surprised the shit out of me. My sister had checked me out? Multiple times?

"Really?"

"Of course. Your body has changed since you started working out. I like it," Mary said with a smile.

"I..."

Carrie was running back to us so I stopped talking. My cock was hard from our conversation. I needed to cool off so I got up and headed to the water. So many hot girls in skimpy bikinis were stretched out on the sand. Some looked at me as I walked by but I could not get my sister out of my head.

She had ignited something in me that I wanted to further dive into. I needed to talk to her more and see what would happen.

The rest of the day we hung out on the beach. I spent some time in the water to cool off, especially my hard throbbing dick. Derrick chatted up some girl that he met. She seemed to be into him as I heard her laugh several times.

When Mary came out to the water, my eyes followed her and I could also see other guys checking her out. She looked at me and our eyes met. She winked at me which brought a grin to my face. My cock also responded with a twitch.

As it started to get dark, we decided to head out. Derrick got the girl's number that he had been talking to and showed me on his phone. "I'm going to fuck her soon," he said to me with a grin. "She wants this dick man."

I laughed. "Whatever, man."

We all piled up in my car. I drove Derrick home first then Carrie. Mary and I talked about how nice the beach was on the way back to our house. Hip hop music played from the speaker as we drove.

"You couldn't keep your eyes off me, today," Mary suddenly said.

I looked at my sister with a grin. "Well, you sure surprised me. I would never have guessed that you had such a nice big ass."

Mary laughed. "Pull over in there."

We were passing a park near our home. There was no one out and the parking lot had one other car. I could see a couple making out in the front seat. They glanced at our car before going back to kissing. I parked the car a distance from the other car and turned it off.

I looked over at my sister who was looking at me with a smile on her face. "So, now that we are alone here, what..."

I cut her off as I pulled her to me and kissed her. I don't know what came over me but the time for talking had passed. My lips smashed against my sister's. She kissed me back as her hands went to my back.

She moved over to me and got into my lap. My hands went to her back and down to that incredible ass of hers. I cupped her asscheeks as she giggled in my mouth. We kissed each other harder and deeper.

Mary's hand went to my shorts and she pulled them down. My hard dick sprung out and she began to stroke it. She pulled away from kissing me and I watched as she spat on my cock. She lubed it up with her saliva before she pulled off her shorts and her bikini bottom.

"Are you ready for this?" My sister asked me as she rubbed my cock against her pussy lips.

"Yes," I said with a moan.

Mary straddled me as my dick entered her wet pussy. We both moaned together. Her pussy felt so good as it took all of my cock inside of her. She was so very tight. Mary kissed me as she began to ride me. My hands stayed on that ass of hers. I would spank it and spread those amazing cheeks of hers.

"God, you are so deep!" Mary moaned as she bounced on my dick.

She kissed me even harder with her tongue entering my mouth. Our tongues wrestled with one another for a while. Mary's pussy became even wetter and my cock was thrusting into her as she bounced on it. I spanked her ass harder as she rode me faster.

I was getting so very close to cumming. I could feel that familiar stirring in my loins as Mary rode me. Her moans got even louder in the car as she bounced up and down on me. I held onto her ass for dear life as she rode me like a horse.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

"Yes! Cum for me!"

I groaned as my cock throbbed and twitched in my sister's pussy. Hot cum shot out of me and into her wet pussy. Mary still rode me fast as she milked my balls of its cum. I kept my hands on her ass as she thrashed above me. Suddenly, she cried out and her body trembled against me.

"I'm cumming!" She moaned.

I held her close as we came together. My cum kept spurting out of me and finally stopped after what felt like a full minute. Mary still trembled against me with her hair in my face. I breathed in her wonderful scent.

She slowly raised her head and looked down at me. She started to laugh and I began to laugh too. This was so fucking wild! We had just fucked! I had just fucked my sister!

"Well, that was fun," Mary said with a smile.

I grinned at her. "Hell yeah. We gotta do this again."

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers