Beach Front Family Pt. 06

Story Info
Honesty is the best disinfectant.
5.9k words
4.38
6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 16

Ariel

Ariel awoke in her bed. Blake next to her asleep. She stirred and sat up. Looking around she felt a distinct pain in her butt. She then remembered all that had happened last night. The spanking, the fucking, and then Blake like any first-time drinker falling directly to sleep.

Looking over at her son she couldn't help but notice his hard on. Ever so gently she lifted the covers. She smiled to herself; she hadn't done this in a long time.

She placed her head on her son's belly and opened her mouth, taking her son's hard cock into her mouth. Blake stirred below her as she began to gently suck taking more and more of him in her mouth.

Then she felt Blake's hand on the back of her head pushing down.

"Take that you Auntie Carmon..." She heard him say clearly still mostly asleep.

Ariel smiled, most women would be offended by this, but she loved it for some reason. She felt her pussy start to get wet as her son began to pump his cock into her throat. Ariel opened her mouth as wide as she could, feeling out of practice a bit, she stuck her tongue out as far as she could.

Her son's cock slipped past her tonsils and into her throat. She tried to stay calm and breathe through her nose and was about to try to pull herself off when he felt her son shift a little, and his hand moved down to the back of her neck and pushed down harder. She felt his cock slip all the way into her and soon her nose was pushed all the way down behind his cock.

Ariel tried to move but was held fast. She wasn't sure Blake was awake when he began throat fucking her.

"Uhng yea, fucking take that." She heard Blake murmur behind her.

Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Rivers of drool following it. Ariel had no more gotten a breath in when he slammed his cock back down her still open mouth and back down her throat.

"You are going to apologize to Auntie Carmon this morning. You were a real fucking cunt to her last night." She heard Blake say. Now there was no doubt he was awake.

"You understand?" He asked with a tone of command in his voice.

She nodded.

"I can't hear you mom." Blake said now taunting her.

Ariel didn't know why but the tone in his voice made her so wet. She tried to open her mouth and say "Yes Blake." But instead, all that came out was "yaw blowlk" Which was cut off by her son slamming his cock down her throat repeatedly. A loud "Gawk gawk gawk" sound came from her throat as the air was pushed down her throat and saliva coming back up.

Blake was merciless, his hand not allowing her to escape. She adored her oldest son. She had worried so long about him that having his cock robbing her of air was a relief emotionally if not physically.

Finally, she felt Blake's hand in her hair grabbing firmly and he pulled her head off his cock. He yanked her off him and pinned her head face up onto the bed.

Ariel couldn't remember ever feeling so small, and so weak with someone. Blake moved his body into position and stroked his cock inches from her face. Ariel opened her mouth and put out her tongue.

"You fucking whore mom. You fucking hole."

Blake's first jet of cum hit her nose, and the second hit her eye. The sting of pain jolted through her as the third jet went across her tongue. Blake's grip loosened, and Ariel didn't need to be told what to do. She moved her head forward and took her son in her mouth and sucked.

"Ohhhh." She heard her son groan as she sucked hard. Finally, he tried to take his cock from her mouth. Ariel looked up cum dripping from her face.

"Please son, I need it, I need every drop. Please?" She begged.

Blake shoved his cock back into her mouth. Ariel felt so loved in that moment. Her son didn't need to be convinced or told; he knew what to do in only the way a son could please her.

Finally, Blake began to soften and Ariel let him slip between her lips. Blake moved over her toward the head of the bed breathing and Ariel stayed where she was, not moving.

"This is so weird." She heard Blake say.

"Kinda great, isn't it?" Ariel quietly responded.

"Yea, I just... I can't believe I just face fucked you and gave you a facial Mom." Blake said a note of disbelief in his voice.

Blake's cum began to drip down Ariel's nose. This made her smile as she tried to see it through the eye that wasn't covered in cum already.

"Yea, but I loved it baby." Ariel said distantly.

"I meant what I said last night... I'm going to keep fucking her. And you are right, eventually, I will need a slut to get pregnant." Blake said a tone of defiance in his voice.

"I want you to keep fucking her, Blake. I just don't want to be replaced by her." Ariel said sitting up to look at her oldest son.

"So Matt and Megan huh?" Blake said enquiringly.

"Yea, you and your brother are really... different Blake." Ariel said.

"How so?" Blake asked his voice shifting to genuine curiosity.

"You both... You both are into the same things for different reasons. You, Blake, clearly see women as objects..." Ariel said.

Ariel watched Blake open his mouth to disagree... Then shut it. Then opened it again.

"Is that okay?" Blake asked, a look of worry crossing his face.

"It is wonderful baby! It's not just okay! But you have to be responsible for your objects. That is the important part. I knew lots of men like you in porn, and they were always stable and easy to work with." Ariel said.

"Your brother though... He sees women as something to change, shift, and make to his liking. I wouldn't call him manipulative... but sensation based. He wants control so he can feel, not for the sake of control... Does that kind of make sense?" Ariel added.

"I think so. You know he and I have never talked about sex, other than him telling me he was fucking Megan. By the way... What is she like?" Blake asked.

Ariel thought for a moment about the question.

"When I was in porn, we'd have called her a PAWG, pretty ass white girl. Physically she's really hot, very muscular, and really is a cum addict. But the best part is, she will do anything, anything to get someone off. She really isn't someone with boundaries, Blake." Ariel said clearly mulling the answer over as she spoke it.

"And she fucks her dad?" Blake asked.

"Yea, super-hot huh?" Ariel said with a smile. The cum was starting to dry on her face cooling on her skin.

"Yea... I didn't think girls were into that." Blake said.

"Oh Blake, I think you are learning women are fucking perverts. Way worse than men." Ariel said with a smile.

Blake smiled back.

"What's Carmon like?" Ariel asked.

Ariel watched Blake's expression change. It went from a deep profound peace, to lust, to longing all within a few seconds.

"She's...." Blake trailed off.

"She is someone like Megan who will do anything. But her motivation is different." Blake said.

Ariel smiled and moved herself closer to her son and poked him in the side.

"C'mon you little punk. I'm still your mom, you still got to tell me everything." She said chiding him.

"Fine..." Blake said with an exaggerated sigh.

"She believes deep down she's less than men. She gets off on the humiliation. The more I pushed her the more she got into it. She told me she'd wanted this forever, and no one could give it to her yet." He said.

Ariel considered that.

"Sounds like you are going to have to protect her sometimes from herself." Ariel said.

"Yea, I was thinking about that." Blake said considering.

"You think she can handle it?" Blake asked finally after a long pause.

"I intend to find out Blake. You ordered me back over there to apologize so I think it's time your aunt and I had a talk.

Blake smiled.

"I love you mom." He said.

Ariel felt a warmth growing in her chest. A fullness to her life she had never felt as she grabbed her phone.

Her first text went to Matt. "Tell Megan to be here at noon. Auntie Carmon, she, and I are going to have some bonding time. You are going to talk to your brother."

Her second text was to Carmon. "Have Coffee ready." She went downstairs still naked, still covered in her son's cum, and found her clothes from the night before. She got dressed and called up to Blake.

"Love you, baby, going to Auntie Carmon's." She yelled.

She grabbed her phone again and texted "Don't bother getting dressed." To Carmon.

*

*

*

Chapter 17

Megan

Megan awoke on her side. Matt was facing her, and she could feel her father's hard cock pressed into her butt. She smiled.

Last night had been magic for her. She had wanted to try that her whole life and it was better than she ever imagined. After the first time, Matt and her father had taken turns cumming in her, over and over. While one was resting the other would be fucking her.

At the end of the night, they had both pissed in her mouth and this time Megan had proudly drunk as much of it as she could. They had all showered together, then gotten in her dad's king bed and passed out.

Matt's eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Hi, sister." He said smiling.

Megan smiled back "Hi brother. I'm still getting used to that." She said and kissed him.

Megan couldn't explain the change in Matt. He seemed different and the same at one time. Safer and more exotic as well.

"You were really hot last night." She said breaking the kiss.

"So were you." He said sleepily.

"Think mom will be jealous?" She asked with a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"No, I think... I don't know what to think. I'm getting to know this version of my mom too. But I don't think she will be upset." Matt smiled.

"Would you two get a room." She heard her father groan from behind her in a mock voice of upset.

"We have one, it's yours." Matt quipped back.

Her dad laughed.

"I like this kid!" He said.

Megan turned her body to see her dad sitting up. Megan looked down at her dad's hard cock and smiled.

"Anyone else hungry?" Her dad asked.

"I am." She said and sat up grabbing her dad's cock. She pulled the head of his cock down and took him in her mouth.

"Oh fuck baby..." Her dad whispered.

Megan took him all the way down until she felt him pushing against the back of her throat. She then pushed her head down a little harder and she gagged. Sputtering, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and gasped for air, her eyes watering.

"Fuck Daddy, sorry." She said looking up at him.

"It's okay baby. I know you've been trying." She saw her dad smile at her.

Megan took him back in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hole of his cock. She tried again, and again gagged. She felt her stomach heave. She felt Matt turning her body so that she was more on her side, and then felt his cock slide inside her already wet pussy.

"Fuck... you two." She said as she took her father back in her mouth.

She felt Matt's thrust quicken and she cupped her dad's balls, gently massaging them as she bobbed her head up and down on him.

Matt fucked her harder.

"Come on baby, time to have your morning breeding practice." She heard him say.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S HOT!" She heard her dad say.

Megan quickened her pace, taking as much of her Father in her throat as fast as she could while Matt fucked her.

"Oh fuck pumpkin, I'm going to cum." She heard her dad say a second before he exploded in her mouth,

"Ahhh shit..." She heard him groan as his body shivered.

Finally, Megan let her dad's cock out of her mouth but kept his cum inside. She loved the taste and savored it before she finally swallowed and stuck her pierced tongue out at him. Her dad smiled.

"Thank you, daddy." She said.

Her father sat back and watched her. They made eye contact as Matt continued to fuck her with long eager strokes of his cock.

"Come on brother. Fill your sister's fucking womb with your seed." She said in a soft, begging voice.

"Oh... shit." Whispered Matt

"Please, baby. I need it. I need it. I need to have you inside me." She begged quietly.

"Oh my God..." Matt whispered again.

"Come on baby, breed me. Knock me up. Put a fucking baby in your sister's womb." She begged.

"FUCK!" Shouted Matt seconds before his cock swelled and she felt jets of his cum inside her.

"Mmmmm..." She said, feeling the warmth deep inside her.

"Thank you, baby." She said.

Megan smiled as Matt's cock continued to pulse inside her. She felt complete, in a way she could never explain.

Matt's phone buzzed. She felt him gently pull out and roll over and grab his phone.

"It's my mom. She says to be at the house at noon. Cause... You and Auntie Carmon are going to do some bonding...And I am going to talk to my brother." He said the last part as if he couldn't believe it.

Megan let that bang around in her head.

"That's interesting." She said.

"What time is it now?" She asked.

"9:30... Now I really am hungry." Matt replied.

"I'm on it!" She heard her dad say as he hopped out of bed and then was out the door in a shot.

"You going to be, okay?" She asked Matt turning toward him.

"I think so... I've... Blake and I... We've never talked about sex other than when I told him we were fucking. I think he kinda resented it." Matt said. She watched a slightly pained expression cross his face.

"How so?" Megan Asked.

"Well I think he thought because he was older... and looked like... well Blake... that he'd get there first. He didn't." Matt said.

"Men, you are so funny. Always sweating the status symbol. You two are going to be fine." She said with a smile.

Megan pulled Matt's face to her and kissed him. She whispered "I can't wait to have your baby for real Matt." And then hopped off the bed.

She was out of the door before Matt could say anything. She went down the hall to her room and grabbed her phone. The weather today had a high of 90 degrees.

"Hmmm something skimpy weather!" she told herself.

Megan went into her drawers and found a pair of black denim high-waisted shorts with frayed edges. The leg holes were loose enough that she could easily move them to one side without getting undressed if she needed to. Megan didn't bother with underwear.

She grabbed a black fishnet shirt and an Alkaline Trio shirt with a heart and skull on it. She put the black fishnet shirt on and then the t-shirt over it.

Megan went to the bathroom and put on her makeup. This time, she put on black lipstick and gave herself cat eyes. Smiling and looking in the mirror she turned around to check out her ass.

"Looking good!" She said out loud,

Megan walked down the hall and found Matt and her dad in the kitchen. Her dad had made eggs and turkey sausage, and Matt was wolfing it down.

"Someone was hungry." Her dad said jerking his thumb at Matt.

"True, but it's really good Phil." Matt said taking a short breath before he started eating again.

Megan kissed her dad.

"I love you, daddy." She said.

"Love you too." He said.

They spent the next hour just talking in the kitchen. They talked about the night before and about Ariel. Phil asked more questions to understand what Matt's mom was like. Megan saw her dad seem genuinely excited for the first time to meet someone.

Around 11:30 she gathered her things. At the door, her dad stopped her. He kissed her long and deeply.

"Proud of you, pumpkin." He said.

"Thank you, daddy." She said with a smile.

Then, her dad hugged Matt.

"I like you kid. I'm glad it's you." He had said.

Megan smiled from ear to ear. She couldn't have been happier. She and Matt put on their shoes, and out the door they went.

As they drove, Megan told Matt how happy she was, and how much she loved what they had done together. Matt smiled but was quiet. Megan knew Matt's moods well enough to know that Matt found his older brother intimidating and she knew it was making him nervous the idea he'd have to talk to him about this.

She reached over and held Matt's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Matt squeezed back.

When they arrived at the house, they saw Ariel and Carmon just getting out of their car. Ariel ran toward Megan embracing her with a long hug.

"And how are you?" She said with a smile.

"I'm a good mommy. I have so much to tell you!" Megan said excitedly.

"Oh, I bet!" Ariel said in a knowing voice.

Ariel broke the hug and Carmon came in and hugged Megan. Megan had never hugged Carmon or spent much time with her. She was taller than Megan, and the fact Megan and Ariel were short didn't say much there.

Megan let herself trust fall into the hug. She wrapped her arms around this woman she didn't know and really hugged her.

Megan felt something give way in the taller woman. The hug became closer, and a barrier that neither knew was there broke down.

"Alright, you two. Get in the car. We are going to LA for some shopping and dinner." Ariel said.

Megan watched as she turned to Matt.

"You and your brother have some things to talk about." She kissed her son on the lips, then gently turned him around and Megan smiled as Ariel gave him a small tap on the behind.

*

*

*

INTERLUDE

Matt and Blake

Blake sat on the couch when the front door opened. He watched as his younger brother came in took his shoes off wandered over to the living room and sat down across from him at the other end of the crescent.

"So..." Blake said.

"Yea." Matt responded.

"How do you want to do this?" Blake asked.

"Oh, I figured we'd just sit here awkwardly until one of us bursts into tears or starts a fight. You know our normal conversations." Matt said sarcastically.

Blake hated it when Matt did this. Everything is a joke, nothing serious, nothing worth investing real time to talk about.

Matt sighed.

"Sorry Blake, it's just. I don't know, we used to be so close. And then I started seeing Megan and you just... stopped talking to me." Matt said.

Blake sat and thought about that. It was true, he'd been annoyed at Matt. Not really him, just the situation.

"Well... looks like we are going to be close again.?" He said quietly and smiled.

It took Matt a second and then they both started laughing.

With the tension broken Blake started the conversation.

"So, you found out mom was in porn?" He asked.

"Dude, you knew about that!?" Matt asked.

"Yea, I mean wasn't my story to tell. But yea." Blake admitted.

"Dude, mom is so hot!" Matt said enthusiastically.

"Agreed." Blake said with a smile.

"Your lady is pretty hot too you know." He added.

Matt smiled.

"You think Megan is hot?" Matt asked.

"Yea dude, she has a great ass. I'd do terrible things to her." Blake smiled.

Matt laughed.

"She would be down for that." Matt said.

Now it was Blake's turn to laugh.

"So, what's Auntie Carmon like? Did you?" Matt asked after a pause.

"Yep. Dude, she's so hot. And Matt... she's insane. Like you can do anything to her, and she gets off on it." Blake said, a feeling of warmth spreading throughout his body.

"Really? Like what?" Matt asked now leaning forward.

"Dude I fucked her in the ass the first time I fucked her. She fucking loved it." Blake shot back smiling.

"Bullshit! You fucked Auntie Carmon's ass! Was it good?" Matt asked.

"AMAZING!" Blake said.

"I've wanted to do that, but we've never done it before." Matt said quietly.

"Plenty of time little brother." Blake said.

They sat quietly for a Moment.

"I saw some videos of Mom and Dad. I think it was when they made you, and one of me." Matt said quietly.

"Really?" Blake said.

Matt nodded.

"Megan fucks her dad. It's so hot. We fucked her together last night." Matt finally said.

"I know she fucks her dad, that's so hot though. What is her dad like?" Blake asked.

Matt described the night in detail to his older brother. Blake could feel his respect for his little brother growing. He may be a goof, but Matt clearly liked a lot of the same things Blake did with women. When they got to the part about her drinking piss, Blake's mouth hung open in shock.

12