Beach Front Family Pt. 07

Story Info
The family comes together.
4.6k words
4.45
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 19

As they drove down the 101 the last of the early morning fog burning off, Ariel smiled. Carmon was in the back while Megan sat next to her.

"So how did it go?" she asked Megan.

"Ummm..." Megan said bashfully.

"Really? I ate your cunt yesterday now you are going to get all bashful on me?" Ariel said with mock anger.

"I fucked Matt and my dad last night." Megan said finally.

Ariel smiled again.

"First time dp? How was it?" She asked excitedly.

"It was so hot. They both came in my pussy at the same time. I can't explain how good it felt." Megan said beaming.

"Damn." Carmon said quietly from the back.

"Yea?" Said Megan turning around.

"That's so hot..." Murmured Carmon.

"Don't let Auntie Carmon fool you, she is having to try to not play with herself thinking about two cocks inside her." Ariel said laughing.

"Well don't stop yourself on my account. I've always wondered what your cunt looks like." Megan said to Carmon.

"Or on mine." Ariel agreed.

"But... People can see me?" Carmon said clearly fighting the urge to just do it.

"So, what, they'll see you for like a second." Ariel said. "Up to you." She added.

Ariel loved watching Carmon in the rearview fighting what little shred of modesty she had left. Ariel got what Blake liked about her. She was fun to break.

"She's not broken yet. She will be though." Ariel thought to herself.

"What about you?" Asked Megan turning back and interrupting Ariel's daydream.

"Umm well... Blake's face fucked me and spanked me so hard my ass is really bruised, and then came inside me." Ariel said again eyeing the rear-view mirror to see how Carmon was reacting. She was squirming her small dress pulled up and her hand on her clit.

"I hear he fucked Carmon's ass yesterday." Ariel added.

"Oh, shit? Really?! You are into that?" Megan whipped around.

Ariel watched Carmon jump a little as she realized Megan could see her. Then she slowly continued.

"I love it. I especially loved the way Blake does it. My nephew knows how to treat a slut." Carmon said with a smile clearly reliving the event.

"How is that?" Megan asked.

"He was so... forceful with me. I..." Carmon trailed off.

"What my best friend is saying is that her nephew treats her like a piece of meat. He doesn't treat her like a person." Ariel said with a smile.

"That true?" Megan asked Carmon.

Ariel saw Carmon nod in the rearview.

"That's really hot. I don't know if I can do that with Matt, but having a guy do that would be really hot." Megan said.

Ariel saw Megan turn back.

"Do you like it in the ass Miss... Mom?" Megan asked.

"Oh yea, it's great. I haven't done it in a long time, but yea, I really like it. Some people can just do it, some people got to warm up to it." Ariel said.

"Which are you?" Asked Megan.

"I can just do it." Ariel answered with a smile.

"I wanna try!" Megan said loudly in mock jealousy.

"I'm sure we can arrange that." Said Carmon breathlessly from the back seat.

The car exploded into laughter. Then they drove for a while in quiet.

"Shit..." Whispered Carmon and finally sat up and pulled her dress down a little.

"You cum whore?" Ariel asked.

"Yea. I needed that." Carmon said in her rearview mirror.

"So where are we going?" Asked Megan.

"So, this is a fetish store that is pretty popular in LA. Most people only know about the front of the house, but at the back of the house, they make custom stuff for porn stars. We need to get some things. I don't have anything near as sexy to wear as you two, and I have no toys... and... if we are all going to be getting closer, I thought we should get some stuff to celebrate, no?" Ariel said with a smile.

"That's pretty cool!" Megan said.

"Kind of like a secret club?" Megan said. Ariel saw her smile out of the corner of her eye.

"Something like that." Ariel said.

"So... What's something you've wanted to try, Carmon, but haven't?" Asked Ariel.

Ariel watched Carmon think about it.

"I wanted to make porn for sure... I don't know. That's a hard question. I had this guy who wanted to do piss play with me, and I just never felt comfortable." Said Carmon.

"I tried it last night. It's so hot!" Megan said.

"What?!" Said Carmon.

Ariel smiled. She had thought that Megan and Carmon would have a lot to learn from each other. Carmon would probably help Megan be less rebellious and more obedient to her youngest son, and Megan would help Carmon get over what little modesty she might have left.

Megan turned in her seat.

"Yea, I didn't think I'd like it at first. But it actually doesn't taste bad." Megan said.

Ariel watched Carmon lean forward.

"I need all the details, please! THANK YOU!" Said Carmon.

Ariel listened as Megan recounted the night to Carmon. Ariel felt herself getting wet. She had never done watersports, but she had to admit the idea of how Megan had done it sounded really attractive.

"I mean you've done it before, right Mom?" Said Megan interrupting Ariel's musings.

"Uh... Actually no. Never had the chance." Ariel said.

"You hear that, Megan; you do things an actual porn star hasn't done!" Carmon said teasing Ariel.

Ariel smiled; it was nice to feel that she hadn't broken her friendship with Carmon.

"I mean I'd be open to try it!" Ariel quickly added and smiled.

Megan turned back in her seat.

"I want to fix you up with my dad." Megan said.

Ariel might have hit the brakes if they weren't doing 85 miles an hour on the freeway.

The car was very quiet.

Ariel tried to collect her thoughts. She let her fear wash over her before she spoke.

"Your dad. The one you fuck?" Ariel asked.

"Yea?" Megan responded.

"Look did I say something wrong?" Megan asked a hint of defensiveness entering her voice.

Ariel took a deep breath and was about to answer when Carmon chimed in.

"It's not that. I don't think Ariel has been on a date, in 20 years." Carmon said.

"Oh... Wait... Really? Not since Blake was born?" Megan asked.

"Yea, really. I guess... I didn't think maybe I was datable?" Ariel said.

"You'd really like him. He's super into music." Megan said.

This piqued Ariel's interest. "Really? What kind of music?" She asked.

"Mostly old school west coast punk. Like Rancid, Op Ivy, Dead Kennedy's, the Offspring..." Mega said.

"I love the Offspring!" Exclaimed Ariel. "Okay, I'll think about it! But now we need road music!" Ariel exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey Siri play The Offspring Bad Habit." Said Ariel.

The opening bassline tore through the car.

"I fucking love this song!" Said Carmon.

In unison, all three women began to sing the song that was about road rage on the freeways of Los Angeles.

They crested the final pass into the San Fernando Valley just as the breakdown hit. All three women screamed the final lines of the breakdown.

"YOU STUPID DUMB SHIT GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKER!" As Ariel switched lanes and got off the freeway onto Mulholland Drive and then took a quick left then right to get onto Ventura Boulevard.

Ariel smiled as they pulled into the driveway.

Chapter 20:

Ariel had just parked the car and turned down the music when Megan's phone buzzed. It was Matt "Thinking about you." She smiled. Matt might be a perv, but he was a romantic one.

"Just a heads-up ladies. It's going to be very hot when we open these doors. It's LA hot out there right now." She said with a smile.

Megan opened her door and wasn't prepared. The air was so hot at 1 in the afternoon it sucked the oxygen out of her.

"Jesus Christ." Said Megan

"Yea, I used to live here, too." Said Carmon.

The front of the building was a nondescript office building. There were three doors, all in a row, each about 50 feet apart. Ariel walked up to the middle one and opened it. Megan followed her new mom close behind, Carmon right behind her.

The air conditioning caused her skin to stand cool after the heavy heat outside. There was a counter close to the door where a young blonde woman with pigtails, big fake breasts, and large pink lips sat.

Megan could see her skin was orange from a combination of real and fake tanning. She was wearing a Lead Zeppelin shirt, and looking down at her phone Megan could see beyond her was a door, that was shut.

"Can I help you?" Asked the woman not looking up.

"Yea, I have an appointment." Said Ariel.

"Name?" Asked the woman.

"Tompson." Ariel replied.

"That your stage name or real name?" Asked the woman.

"Real." Ariel smiled.

Megan didn't think Ariel was really enjoying this woman's attitude.

"Hang on, I'll buzz her." Said the woman.

"Thanks," Ariel said and turned away.

"So how does this work?" Asked Carmon

"High-end shopping, we will try some stuff on, if it fits great, if it needs to be altered, they can usually do it here. Or if we want something custom made, we can. Also, toys, the whole back of the place is a warehouse that supplies the porn business, so we can get whatever we want here." Ariel said.

"Any rules mom?" Megan asked.

"Nah, just don't touch the performers." Ariel was cut off by the door opening.

A middle-aged redheaded woman bellowed "Ariel, you sexy cunt, get over here!" The woman was taller than Ariel by about 5 inches, with wavy red hair that was clearly dyed and going gray.

Megan watched as Ariel embraced the woman.

"Bitch, I thought you were dead." Said the woman.

"Bitch, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Said Ariel laughing.

"Guys, this is Sam, she and I worked together. She now runs this place. Sam, this is Carmon my best friend. And Megan... My daughter." Sam looked at Carmon, and then at Megan.

"By birth?" Sam asked looking at Megan.

Megan felt herself going flush.

"No, by choice." Ariel said.

"Uh... huh. Well, I knew she was way too hot to be your kid." Quipped Sam.

"Wait till you meet my sons." Ariel laughed.

"Sons! Plural? Bitch you have so much to tell me. Seriously though, look at the ass on you." Sam said looking at Megan. "If you ever want to make some money baby, I can find you some work!" Sam smiled.

Megan now had an idea of how the meat at the deli felt.

"Carmon, you aren't bad yourself honey. Nice legs!" Sam said.

Carmon smiled and Megan watched her blush.

"Alright you three, come on back." Sam said, turning and taking the lead, and taking Ariel's arm.

There were three main sections to the warehouse. The farthest right corner from Megan's point of view was all sex toys, racks, and racks of them. To the left of that, was what appeared to be a seamstress area, and closest to the door was an area set up with a camera. Several women were standing naked, while another woman was directing them.

Megan couldn't help but stare. She recognized one of the women. A beautiful black woman with a buzzed head and huge natural breasts.

"Holly shit! Is that Misty Sins!?" She thought to herself.

"Come on honey, let the workers do their work." She heard Sam say.

Megan hadn't realized she was standing there gawking at the performers. She started walking again.

"Okay guys, go looking around and we will meet at the clothing area in a bit. Take your time too, there is lots to see here." Ariel said.

Megan saw Ariel move closer to her. Ariel leaned in and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll get her to come over and say hi." Megan looked at her.

"That's Misty Sins, you are going to get her to come over and say "Hi" to me?" Megan said feeling genuinely starstruck.

Ariel kissed her on the cheek. "Bonus of having a Porn Star mom." She smiled and then slapped Megan on the ass.

"Go on, Sam and I need to catch up." Ariel said.

Carmon and Megan started walking down one of the rows.

"This is wild." Said Carmon

"Yea, kinda crazy." Said Megan

"Did you have any idea about any of this?" Megan asked.

"Not even a little." Said Carmon

They stopped at a section of double-sided dildoes...

"Fuck, I've always wanted to try one of these..." Said Carmon.

"Me too." Said Megan.

"Well then, let us follow orders, shall we? Red or Black?" Said Carmon a grin spreading across her face.

"Black... Duh! I'm still a goth chick." Megan said and they laughed.

For the next hour or so Megan and Carmon walked up and down the aisles. They talked about things they'd always wanted to try. They picked out a matching set of graduating anal plugs made of pink silicone. When they got to the gags section, both women talked about their love of messy sex and picked out a ring gag, a ball gag, and a cheek spreader.

Megan chose a nose hook, and a magic wand plug-in vibrator as well. Carmon grabbed two suction cup dildoes that were each 8 inches.

They came to a wall of collars... different shapes, fabric, leather, every option imaginable. They gazed up at the display.

"Wow..." Breathed Megan.

"Pretty hot right?" Sam said, causing Megan and Carmon to jump.

"Sorry, I do that. You know, your mom is a really good person. I said I'd come over here and help you two choose a few things. On the house." Said Sam.

Megan turned her head and said "Really?" Like a kid in a candy store.

"Yea, so what do you two want in a collar?" Sam asked.

Carmon went first.

"I want it to say something really degrading on it... And I want it to be really tight.... And have a good leash mount." She said excitedly.

Megan felt herself getting very wet. She had never heard someone so animated about being degraded. When she had first met Carmon, she thought her almost as stuffy as Ariel had been. Megan clearly had judged her incorrectly.

"Hmm, got it. Something like this." Sam said reaching out to one of the collars. It was purple leather with a padded inside. At the center was a gold D ring. Megan watched as she walked behind Carmon and put the collar around Carmon's neck.

Megan watched as Carmon's entire body language changed. Her eyes closed and Megan saw her biting her lower lip as Sam tightened it.

"Like it?" Asked Sam.

Megan watched as Carmon tried to make words, but instead, all she could do was nod.

"What do you want it to say?" Asked Sam

Megan saw Carmon open her eyes... Carmon looked at Megan...

"I uh... I don't know. Help me out?" Carmon said with a pleading look like an uncool kid trying not to get flatfooted around someone they wanted to impress.

"Fuck, and then on the other side. Hole." Megan quickly said.

"Yea?" Asked Sam looking at Carmon. "Yea! That's perfect!" Said Carmon.

Megan smiled.

"And you?" Asked Sam looking at Megan.

Megan pointed to a wide thick simple collar. Black with a ring in the back for a leash but on the front big block gold letters that said "Urinal" on it.

Sam nodded her approval.

"A woman after my own heart." She said smiling.

"And that one..." Megan said, pointing at a thick steel ring with a lock point in the back, with two D rings on either side.

"Old school. Color me impressed." Sam said grabbing it off the display.

"Anything else?" she asked Carmon and Megan.

Both Megan and Carmon shook their heads.

"Great I'll get these made for you guys. Now... Ariel is in the other room trying some stuff out. Let's go check it out, shall we?" Sam said like a teacher leading a field trip.

Sam led the way into the next area. And there she was. Sam's mouth hung open as Ariel came out of the dressing room.

Ariel had on a harness of black leather with gold linking points. The harness was two parts a waist section that connected by two leader bands down to her thighs where perfectly sized leather straps anchored the peace to her legs. The upper half perfectly outlined her small breasts and culminated at a collar around the neck. Ariel also had on black leather high heel shoes, with a small 1-inch platform.

This was not an off the shelf item, Megan knew it. This was something that had been custom made. And Megan thought her mom looked amazing!

"Holy shit...," Said Carmon

"Can I cook or what?" Said Sam standing next to Megan.

"How do I look?" Ariel asked.

Megan just stared. She felt her pussy spasm looking at this amazing, tattooed goddess she got to call "Mommy" in front of her.

"Really..." Megan started.

Ariel smiled at Megan. Megan watched as Ariel glided over to her as if she had never spent a day out of heels, and certainly not like someone who had worn sneakers for 20 years.

Ariel, now at least 3 inches taller, leaned down and kissed Megan. She then whispered in Megan's ear "I'm so happy you are in my family. I love you." Then Ariel glided over to Carmon and kissed her. Megan couldn't' hear what she said, but saw Carmon squirm and smile.

"Okay Carmon, you are up. There are several things to try in that changing room." Said Sam, pointing at a small changing area.

The first piece Carmon tried on was very similar to what Ariel had on, only white leather. Both Ariel and Megan loved it. The next piece was a lace garter set with white hosiery which contrasted amazingly with Carmon's skin, Megan thought. Finally, it was Megan's turn.

The first item was a small sparkly black dress. It was as short as the white one Carmon had worn, so Megan's ass was barely covered. When she came out, she looked sheepish until Ariel told her to turn around.

As Megan complied, Ariel walked up behind her and grazed her hand over Megan's pussy. "Dress like a slut, get fucked like a slut. This is a yes. Especially around the house when the boys are out." Ariel whispered.

The next piece was a bikini that showed off Megan's large breasts and barely covered her nipples and pussy. The back of the bikini was just a string that went right up.

When she came out of the changing room the next time, she was stopped dead in her tracks. Standing next to Ariel and Carmon was Misty Sins. Her tall beautiful black body was still shiny with oil from the shoot she had just finished.

"I wanted to come over, see if that pretty ass white girl was still here." Said Misty smiling.

"I uh... You are... Matt and I ..." Stammered Megan.

"You look great in that! That's a keep for sure!" Said Misty smiling.

Megan had forgotten what she was wearing and suddenly tried to cover up.

"Don't you dare cover those up while I stand here naked?" Laughed Misty.

"Sorry." Megan said smiling.

"Girl, you don't need to be sorry about anything at any time. That ass, those tits... Jesus..." Said Misty.

Megan smiled, robbed of her words. Misty Sins just told her she was hot. MISTY SINS!

"Go on try on the last one then." Said Misty crossing her arms over her naked body.

Megan turned around and went back into the changing room. She opened the cardboard box and pulled out a leather harness. It was similar to Ariels but instead of a collar, it had straps like a tank top but out of leather. She quickly put it on. Across the neckline in gold riveted letters it said "Momma's Girl." On it.

Megan couldn't explain why, but she started to cry as she put on the outfit.

She came out tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What's wrong baby?" Asked Misty, crossing the space to her in a second.

Through tears, Megan said "It just... means. A lot... to me ..."

And then Misty Stone, the porn star of her dreams, Ariel, the woman who two days ago she thought hated her, and Carmon, a woman it turned out she had more in common with than she could have imagined, were all hugging her.

Chapter 21

Carmon smiled as they got back in the car. Sam stood outside the door of the office, Misty Sin now dressed stood with her waiving.

"We will come see you guys soon!" Said Ariel.

"You better bitch!" Yelled Sam back smiling.

Carmon watched Ariel start the car. Carmon was lost deep in her own thoughts as they got back on the freeway.

She hadn't realized until just then how close they were to where it had all happened. She heard Megan and Ariel talking about something, but she couldn't hear it. Her heart was pounding, and she felt like she could barely breathe.

12