Beach Front Family Pt. 08

Story Info
Moving towards a future.
8.2k words
4.28
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 22

Ariel

Ariel stood at the top of the stairs. Megan had helped her do her hair so that it looked done up but in a cute way that only very short hair can look. Megan had helped her put on eye makeup, and get into her harness, and shoes.

Then Megan had gotten dressed in her matching harness but had forgone the shoes explaining, that she'd never worn heels. Ariel had promised to teach her how to walk in them.

They had kissed before leaving the room. Ariel playing with her new daughter's nipples. When she had broken the kiss, Ariel had said "Yes, I'd like to meet you, Dad." Megan had hugged her so hard it had startled Ariel.

Her sons came out of the kitchen, their hard cocks bulging in their pants. And when they saw her, Ariel knew that they had never seen anything as beautiful.

"Holy shit Mom..." Said Blake.

"Yea, fuck me..." Said Matt.

Carmon emerged from the kitchen drool glazing her chin and breasts.

Ariel began to descend the stairs, Megan following behind her.

"You get my sons nice and hard whore?" Ariel asked Carmon as she approached the last stair.

"Yes." Carmon said, with a smile.

"Good slut." Ariel said, giving her a short kiss.

Ariel turned to see Matt looking at Megan.

"Isn't your sister pretty in that?" Ariel asked.

"Fuck..." Said Matt.

"Okay boys, it's your show. What are we doing?" Said Ariel.

"Okay... Megan." Said Blake.

"Can you work the camera?" He added.

Megan smiled "Fuck yes!" She said.

"Great, Auntie Carmon, you are going to sit on the couch and watch, and if we ask for anything you do it. Got it?" Blake said.

"Yes, Blake." Said Carmon.

They all headed into the living room. Ariel smiled seeing that Matt and Blake had set up a makeshift bed in the center of the room and moved the coffee table off to the side with lubes and various other things. Next to the bed were three chairs with a big overhead light setup to provide good lighting for the video.

Ariel smiled, the boys had done their homework. Megan walked over with her bag and set up all the sex toys they had bought earlier in the day on the coffee table.

Ariel watched Blake and Matt smile at each other. Ariel sat in one of the chairs, and Megan grabbed the camera setting the tripod a few feet from the chairs. Blake and Matt took each side of her.

After a few seconds of fiddling with the Camera, which to Ariel appeared to be the professional model she had bought for Matt a few years back, Megan gave a thumbs up.

Ariel saw Carmon sit down on the couch behind Megan and open her legs, placing her hand on her pussy. Ariel smiled.

"Ready?" Said Megan.

"Yea, but what are we doing?" Said Matt.

They all laughed.

After getting herself composed Megan said "Okay, okay... I'll ask some questions and we will see what happens? Okay."

Ariel smiled "Works for me!"

Megan pressed a button and a small red dot turned on the camera.

"What's your name?" Megan asked.

Matt, Blake, and Ariel all answered at the same time convulsing them instantly into a fit of laughter.

Finally getting herself composed. "Ariel. My name is Ariel Tompson."

"Alright Ariel, and who are these two hot men next to you?" Asked Megan.

"This is Blake." Ariel said pointing to Blake.

"And Matt." She said pointing at them.

"And who are they?" Asked Megan smiling.

Ariel smiled. "They are my sons."

"And what are we going to do today?" Asked Megan smiling more.

"I'm going to fuck them. And I really want to get double stuffed by them." She said shrugging her shoulders in an 'aw shucks' kinda way.

"And you boys, you excited for this?" Megan asked.

"Fuck yes!" Said Matt.

Blake nodded.

Ariel let her hands drop to her son's crotches head one finding the hidden huge cocks underneath.

"Is there anything else special about today?" Megan asked.

"It's my birthday, I'm 40 this weekend." Ariel said continuing to massage her sons through their pants.

Matt shifted opening his legs a bit. "Fuck." he murmured.

"Wow, I hope my kids fuck me when I turn 40!" Said Megan.

Ariel smiled back but felt her mouth starting to water.

"Okay, You boys get naked, and I'll just take the camera handheld from here." Megan said.

Ariel watched as Blake and Matt were naked in seconds. She smiled as she saw her sons standing next to each other naked for the first time.

She walked over to the makeshift bed and got on her knees. Matt and Blake stood before her, and she heard Megan say "Go" and Ariel reached out and took Matt's cock in her mouth, her hand gently but firmly stroking Blake.

Ariel didn't try to finesse or slow Matt, she simply grabbed his ass from behind and forced her youngest son down her throat,

"Oh shit!" Said Matt. "Oh shit..." He said again.

Ariel ejected his cock from her throat in one fluid motion.

"You like that baby? You like how mommy sucks your cock?" She said looking up at him.

Blake didn't wait, he grabbed the back of her head and guided her to his cock, and pushed himself down her throat. Ariel lifted her hand to Matt's cock and stroked it while her oldest son put his other hand on the other side of her head and strongly and firmly fucked her throat.

Ariel opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

"Oh fuck... Mom is tonging my balls while I face fuck her. What a fucking slut." Blake said.

Ariel let out a groan and Blake increases his speed, turning the groan into the shallow "Gawk, Gawk, Gawk" sound.

"Yea!" Blake roared as he pulled his cock from her throat and pushed her head down on Matt's cock.

"Grab the back of her head hard Matt. Don't worry, you won't hurt her." Blake encouraged his younger brother.

Ariel's pussy burned to hear him teach his younger brother. Matt did as instructed, grabbing her head and slamming his cock down her throat. Ariel had no gag reflex, but this was pushing it. She felt her stomach heave and thanked god they hadn't stopped for lunch.

Her son let her head go and Ariel sputtered and coughed drool as it ran down her chin and all down her front.

Blake grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her on all fours. Blake then positioned himself in front of her and Ariel opened her mouth again. Blake shoved his cock down her throat again, grabbing hold of her hair in strong fists.

Behind her, she felt Matt push inside her pussy. She felt Matt's hands on her waist as he began strong determined strokes in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Mom's cunt is so wet Blake." Matt said behind her.

"Yea, she's been out all day getting these other sluts ready to be bigger sluts. Probably needed dick all day." Blake sneered.

Arial groaned again. She loved it when her son did this to her.

"Want to switch?" Ask Matt after a few minutes.

"Hell yea!" Said Blake.

She felt Matt leave her pussy, and Blake leave her throat. She let out a low whimper.

"Need more cock, mom?" Matt asked.

"Oh god, please baby, please fuck your mom. Please. I fuck" She never got to finish the sentence as Matt grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat.

Blake, seconds later, was inside her pussy and she could feel his cock hitting her cervix and her G-spot as he fucked her with reckless abandon.

Ariel couldn't fight it; she knew it was coming. Her first orgasms of the night almost caused her to bite down on Matt, it took everything she had to not. Her pussy twitched and then clenched down, with her youngest son still in her throat she let out a loud guttural scream.

She felt fluid drip down her legs and knew she had squirted on Blake's cock.

"Holy shit, Mom just squirted on me, Matt." Blake said not missing a beat.

Matt pulled his cock from her throat and went behind her.

"No way!" Matt said in an excited tone.

"I didn't know that was real." He added.

"Oh, fuck Blake... fuck, oh fuck baby." Ariel whimpered finally able to talk as she put her face on the ground.

Blake slowed his rhythm then grabbed a hold of her waist and in one strong smooth motion with his cock never leaving her pussy, laid on his back with his Ariel on top of him facing up. She felt Blake grab her thighs and spread her legs.

"Fuck that's hot." Said Matt looking down at her.

Matt got on his knees between her legs. The look in his eyes made Ariel smile. Her youngest son was going to teach her oldest.

"Do it baby... fill me up." She said.

Matt didn't need to be told twice. He took his hard cock and joined his brother inside her.

Ariel screamed. She felt like she was being split in half.

"Oh, fuck that's tight." Said Blake

"Fuck, she's so small Blake." Matt said as he gently began to pump.

"Auntie Carmon, grab some lube." Said Blake.

Looking over, Ariel watched Carmon pull her hand from her pussy, get up, and grab a bottle of lube from the coffee table.

"Put a lot of it on my brother's cock." Blake ordered.

Ariel felt the cooling of the lube as it worked its way in with Matt's gentle long thrusts.

"Oh shit... oh shit..." Said Ariel.

"You okay mommy?" Asked Matt.

"Oh, fuck baby. You both feel so good. Fuck." Ariel said.

Blake, beneath her, grabbed her around her belly and began pumping her.

Ariel screamed again.

"FUCKKKKK!!" She yelled out.

"I don't care if it hurts you fucking whore. You fucking take your son's cocks!" Bellowed Blake.

Gritting her teeth Ariel yelled.

"Fuck me you two MOTHER FUCKERS!"

The speed at which her sons began to fuck her was beyond her comprehension. And then, again, an orgasm ripped through her.

"There you go Mommy, fucking give us your cum." She heard Matt say.

She felt Blake's hand on her neck, and he squeezed tight.

She hissed out "OH FUCKKKKKKKK!" As another orgasm raged through her.

She clenched her eyes, and then finally, somewhere in the distance, she felt it. Blake came first, his cock dumping an entire day of pent-up need into her. Matt came shortly after, filling her.

"Oh yes... Oh yes..." She said dreamily.

Their pace slackened and finally stopped.

They lay there for a few minutes. Her sons were inside her, their cocks pushing the last drops of sperm into her.

Matt pulled out first, his cock softening.

"Auntie Carmon, come clean me off." Said Matt.

Ariel realized Carmon had stayed right next to Matt, a hand on his back as if comforting him. Ariel watched Carmon drop to her knees and engulf Matt's cock, greedily sucking the remnants of his cum from his cock.

Blake stayed hard, breathing heavily.

"Baby..." Ariel said quietly.

"Yea, Mom?" Said Blake.

"I need something... Something from you." She gently said.

"Yea, Mom?" Blake said.

"You know what mommy needs." Ariel said.

Behind her, she knew Blake knew. She felt him pull out of her pussy and she reached down and guided her son's cock to her asshole.

Blake didn't try slowly, just firmly pushing past her asshole and inside her.

"Oh fuckkkk..." Ariel said.

Ariel saw Matt watching her. Carmon squatted down in front of him sucking his cock.

"Baby, look at mom's asshole!" Matt said.

"It's so fucking hot. Your brother loves her ass." Megan said cooing from behind the camera.

Ariel felt Blake begin to pump in and out of her ass.

"Oh, oh, Oh..." Ariel said with each pump.

Ariel looked back...

"It's okay baby, fuck mommy's ass." She whispered.

Blake slammed full force into her. Ariel didn't even see Matt until he was inside her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me you two!" She screamed as she writhed between her two sons.

"I'm going to fucking cum mom..." Blake said breathlessly.

Ariel became possessed.

"Oh fuck, yes, fucking do it, Blake. Fill mommy's asshole with your fucking sperm. Do it. DO IT!" She yelled at him.

Surprising her, Matt came first in her pussy.

"Good boy! Fucking give your mommy your seed! OHHHH FUCK!" She yelled as she felt Blake explode in her asshole.

"OH SHITTT!" Blake yelled as he emptied himself in his mom.

Matt collapsed on top of her. Finally, Matt got up and Ariel put a hand up and Matt helped his mom off his older brother.

Carmon knelt down, and without a word, sucked Blake's cock.

"Holy shit..." Said Megan.

Ariel watched in wonder as her best friend cleaned her son who had just been cumming inside her ass.

"Good whore." Blake said smiling but drained.

Breathless Ariel said... "How was it?" To Megan.

"So fucking hot." Megan answered.

Slurping sounds filled the living room and Ariel looked over to see Carmon eating her son's ass. Her tongue greedily lapped at Blake's ass, and Blake smiled like he'd just won the lottery.

"Megan, come here, I have one more thing for you." Ariel said.

Megan came in front of the camera. "Lay down baby." Ariel said with a smile. Megan obeyed and Ariel squatted over Megan's face.

"I saved all this sperm just for you." Ariel said quietly.

Megan wrapped her arms around Ariel's thighs and Ariel felt Megan greedily lapping at her pussy and ass.

"Oh shit... yea eat mommy's cunt and ass. Take my son's cum." She felt Megan's tongue inside her, pressing into her pussy, then into her asshole.

Ariel let out a long loud moan. Megan didn't stop and the room filled with the sounds of two different sets of mouths cleaning up cum on two people. Matt, for his part, just watched smiling, and Ariel mouthed "I love you." To her youngest son.

Finally, Megan stopped.

"I have one more thing for you mommy..." She said from beneath her.

"What's that?" Asked Ariel, genuinely unsure what was left.

"You said you'd never tried it. Well, my deal with Matt is he gives me cum, he can piss wherever he wants. So you've given me cum mommy. So you can piss on me... " Megan trailed off.

"Mommy, I really want you to piss on me, please." Megan changed what she was saying.

Ariel smiled.

"Okay baby, Mommy will try." Ariel said.

Ariel tried to relax. She really needed to pee, but was scared she wouldn't be able to do it in front of others.

Ariel relaxed, took a deep breath... and the stream started. She felt Megan's tongue brush against her clit creating a slide for the piss to go down.

She heard Megan take a loud gulp. Carmon had stopped and Ariel could see her watching, mouth wide open, her hand feverishly rubbing her clit.

"Oh shit, this is hot." Ariel muttered.

"Holy cow mom." Matt said smiling at her.

Finally, the stream tapered off and Ariel gently stood then got on her knees and kissed Megan.

*

*

*

Chapter 21

Megan awoke the next morning in Matt's bed, Matt gripping her around the waist, his still hard cock pulsing inside her as he slept. The night had ended with Blake taking his mother and Carmon up to the room after Megan had drank Ariel's piss.

Matt and her had kissed long and hard after the others had disappeared.

"You are so fucking hot! I can't wait to make babies with you." He had whispered to her as they kissed, his mom's piss still on her breath. Then they had heard the sounds of Carmon being fucked hard in the bedroom.

Megan smiled had taken Matt by the hand up to Matt's bedroom and said "Better start practicing baby." And Matt had spent the next few hours cumming inside Megan over and over. When they both got tired, Matt had tried to keep fucking her and had finally fallen asleep mid stroke.

Megan gently pulled Matt out of her. She got up and opened the door to the bedroom she went across the hall to use the bathroom and heard something in the kitchen. Megan squinted, but couldn't see anything.

She went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. The sound of her urine hitting the toiler brought back the vivid memory of the night before. Ariel's piss was so different from Matt's but it also was such a ground shaking experience that Megan thought she'd never be able to describe to someone who wasn't there how beautiful she felt.

Megan caught a look at herself in the mirror, her harness was still perfectly in place, and while her hair was a little messy, she still loved how she looked. She opened the door and went down the stairs.

Blake was in the kitchen, still naked, his back to her. He was making what she thought was a protein shake. Megan looked at the time, it was 7am... We didn't even go to bed until 1am, he must have been up until 3... how the fuck is he awake? She saw Blake see her and smile.

Blake approached her putting, a hand on her side and kissed her. The kiss was deeper than Megan expected and she opened her mouth accepting her new brother's kiss. He pulled her closer their bodies touching. Megan felt her nipples brush against him and she let out a little moan.

Finally, Blake broke the kiss.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Your brother wore me out." She said with a smile.

"He's your brother too now." Blake smiled back.

"True, how was your night?" She asked.

"It was good, we set a new rule for Carmon. She's not allowed to cum until she makes everyone in the house cum." He said with a shit eating grin crossing his face.

Megan didn't understand Blake. He had treated his mother and Carmon like meat and especially had degraded Carmon over and over and yet, he had a childlike wonder to him.

Megan smiled back.

"That's fucked up, in the best possible way." She said.

Blake backed up and went back to his protein shake.

"How are you this awake?" Megan asked.

"I have to stay in peak shape. Can't let anything get in the way of that." He said over his shoulder.

Megan had to admit she admired his discipline.

"How did you like making porn?" He asked.

"It was fun. How did you feel about it?" She asked still standing in the doorway.

"It was great. Did you see how hard mom came?" He said.

Megan could feel his smile even though she couldn't see his face.

"Your mom is a trip. I can't wait to introduce her to my dad." Megan said.

"I heard about that. You really think it could work?" Blake asked.

"Yea, Besides, I think he'd make her happy." Megan said.

"Hey... Wanna go to the gym with me?" Blake suddenly asked.

Megan thought about that for a moment. She'd never been to the gym before. She found herself oddly curious about her new brother. Who was he? Was he all discipline all the time? Or did he ever cut loose like Matt? She smiled.

"You know what? Yes. Yes, I would. You'll take it easy on me, right?" She asked.

"The only place I won't take it easy on you is when my cock is in you." Blake turned and winked.

"Go get dressed." He added.

Megan bounded up the stairs and grabbed a pair of Matt's sweatpants and a shirt. She put them on over her harness. Matt's eyes opened.

"Where are you going?" He asked sleepily.

"Going to the gym with Blake." She said.

"Okay have fun." She heard him murmur as he went back to sleep.

When she returned downstair she saw Blake in a pair of green gym shorts a tank top, and sneakers. Megan felt him looking her over.

"You do know it's already 80 degrees outside? You are going to be hot." He said.

"I'll be fine." She said not wanting to admit she had no idea what she was doing.

They walked out together and got in the car. On the ride over they talked about the night before. Megan learned that in Blake's mind, people were different. Women were a strange black box to him, he didn't understand them, but he also didn't want to. He just wanted to fuck them and use them. And most importantly make them obey him.

Megan found herself oddly turned on when Blake shared that he thought getting pregnant should be a natural selection. That woman should fuck and get the cum from as many men as she could, and the sperm that was meant to grow, would.

She had never thought of sex in just a naturalistic way.

"So what's it like fucking your Dad?" He asked.

"It's the best Blake. I can't describe it, but it's knowing him in this very secret way that I know, I'm not supposed to know about, and that secret makes us very close." She said.