Beach Front Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whisky and coke!" She yelled over the noise. The bartender nodded and came back a minute later with her drink.

Ariel took a long pull. "Wow, he is not fucking around!" She thought as the drink was 90 percent whisky and 10 percent coke. She took a second swig just in time to see someone wander up to the front microphone.

"You mother fuckers ready to rock?!" Said the man on stage.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Ariel, feeling the alcohol enter her bloodstream.

"Ladies and gentlemen! THRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!" The man yelled.

The boys took the stage to a loud, sustained roar of the small crowd. Their first song was Hurricane a newer song that Ariel loved. She began to bop her head. She felt herself getting warm from the alcohol. This was going to be a good night.

At the bridge, she and the girl next to her who Ariel thought maybe was 25, screamed out the words. And began banging their heads in tandem. Deep in Ariel's heart, she knew in these Moments that God existed, that he loved her and had put her for this exact Moment.

The night was going swimmingly. Ariel had made friends with the girl next to her, Jessika was her name, who was here because she'd won the tickets, too. They screamed the words to the songs and even did a bit of dancing.

Ariel realized she needed another drink and told Jessika she'd be right back. Heading to the bar, she flagged down the bartender. He gave her the one-second sign. She nodded and waited. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

As she turned and made eye contact with the guy, her brain said, "Ahhhh shit." It was Jared from work. He smiled at her.

"HEY!" He yelled. "Funny seeing you here!"

"Yea!" She yelled back.

"I've loved this band since I was in the army!" He yelled.

"Yea, they are fucking great!" She yelled in return.

She was only thinking of how to get out of this conversation and get back to the show. When she realized Jared was studying her.

"Wow...You look really different." He yelled.

She realized he was talking about the tattoos.

"Oh, hah yeah. That's why I wear long sleeves." She yelled while half shrugging.

"Hey, can I talk to you about something?" Jared yelled.

"Really? RIGHT NOW?" She thought to herself... Ariel sighed. It was a good thing she was at least well on the way to being drunk to deal with this.

"Sure, but let's go outside!" She yelled.

The bartender, in an act of excellent timing, delivered her refilled drink without needing to be told her order, and she followed Jared outside.

Stepping outside, Jared lit a cigarette with a zippo that said "Libre De Opresso" on it.

"Want one?" He asked.

Ariel thought about it. She hadn't had a cigarette in ages.

"Sure... I'm 40 today, why the fuck not?" He handed her one and lit it for her.

"What does that mean?" She asked him,

"What does what mean?" He spoke.

"Your lighter." She retorted,

"Oh... Libre De Opresso... to liberate the oppressed. It's the slogan of the 5th Special Forces group. " He said evenly.

Ariel found herself oddly shocked and impressed.

"I didn't know they let Jack assess into the Spec Ops Teams." She said before she could think.

Jared took a deep breath...

"I probably deserve that." He said,

"You do." She said, taking a big drag off her cigarette.

"Look, I know that I give you a hard time at work, and... Well, it's just you are so different than anyone I know... You know... Like, what's your deal?" He asked.

"What's my deal? I work there. What do you mean?" Ariel asked getting annoyed.

Ariel wondered if the booze was not helping her understand what this man was saying to her.

"I mean, are you one of those nonbinary people? Or a dyke or what?" He asked.

Ariel rolled her eyes.

"Jesus... I'm a woman, jackass. And I don't really date. You know that, though, because you live at the end of the block!" She retorted.

"Look, this has been really nice... but I got a show." Ariel went to brush past him to go back to the show.

"Hang on a second. I was asking because I wanted to know how to address you. I wasn't, and I just... I'm not from here. I'm from Rural Ohio we don't have any of the shit that goes on out here where I'm from. So, I just wanted to be respectful." He said, putting his hands up in mock surrender.

Ariel wasn't sure how to take that but got the feeling that he was being straight with her.

"Yea, well... I appreciate that, but I don't want to end up one of your break room stories." She said bluntly.

"Yeah, that's fair. Look, I know you don't like me, I promise I'm not always an asshole... Maybe we could be friends or something?" Jared said, looking away.

"OUR NEXT SONG IS CALLED WAKE UP!" Said the singer through the door.

"Hold that thought! I love this song!" She said ducking back in.

She pushed through the crowd until she found Jessika. Bopping her head, she let the music seize her mind and move her body. At the first crash of guitars, she slammed down her drink.

"WOOOOOOOOO!" Ariel yelled.

Jessika faced her at the bridge, and they screamed the words to each other, smiling at each other and then banging their heads together in time to the music.

Ariel felt herself getting a little light-headed. Then suddenly, she was falling backward. "Oops" her mind thought as she fell. At the bottom of the fall, Ariel could have sworn she felt something soft, like fingers, instead of the floor. She opened her eyes and saw Jared.

"Ahh shit..." she thought right before it all went blank.

"Where the fuck am I?" Her brain thought as Ariel regained consciousness. She could hear the ocean. And light was flooding in. But where the fuck was she?

She got out of bed, still in her clothes, and looked around. She spotted a bathroom and walked inside. The cold tiles felt great on her feet as her body was still warm. Ariel looked at herself. "Oh, you look like shit," she mumbled.

Ariel went back out to the bedroom and found her phone and wallet next to the bed. Opening the bedroom door, she saw someone on the couch asleep. Was that? "Oh shit, that's Jared!" She thought. The night came rushing back to her. She had blacked out... Had she? Had he?... She tried to remember what happened.

He must have followed her back in from outside and caught her. Did he catch her? Then what happened? She couldn't remember.

Jared stirred on the couch.

"Hey..." he said quietly.

Awkwardly, Ariel stood there and waved.

"Are you okay? You almost had a really bad night last night. " He said, barely moving.

"Did I?" She started.

"Fall? Yeah. You were rocking out pretty hard, and then you just went lights out. I was behind you and got under your head before you hit the ground." He said.

Ariel looked at him... This had to be a grift or something he put in her drink.

"That was nice of you..." Ariel said cautiously. She slowly added, not sure if she wanted to know... "Did we..."

"No. I know you think I'm an asshole, but I'm not that asshole. I slept out here. Your phone rang a bunch of times around 2 a.m., so I picked it up and let your kids know where you were." He said calmly, sitting up.

"Ugh," she thought... "Blake or Matthew?" She asked.

"Blake, I told him he could come pick you up, but I didn't think you were in any shape to travel." He said.

"Can I get you some water?" He added, looking concerned.

Ariel nodded, feeling like someone had taken a ball peen hammer to her temples. Jared got up and returned a few seconds later with a liter bottle of water and two ibuprofens.

"I hate to say this, but you are a godsend right now." Ariel said.

Ariel popped the pills and sat down on the couch. Her head sank. He joined her, keeping a respectful distance.

"So, what did you do?" Ariel finally asked.

"Do when?" Jared replied.

"In the forces. What did you do?" She asked.

"Combat medicine." He said.

"That explains your excellent medical advice." Ariel said, lifting the bottle in mock cheers.

"You know, for someone who looks like you do, you seem really... rigid?" He said finishing the sentence as a question.

"How so?" Ariel asked, her head still down.

"Well... You are a woman who looks nonbinary, who looks like a dyke, but had kids... and you don't seem to have a let-up switch, and on the way here, you were praying in Spanish." He spoke.

"Yeah, well, gotta have God. And God has commandments... Otherwise, what else do you get?" She said.

"Well, I'm not sure how to answer that. But I've seen enough to know people aren't all anything all the time. Everyone has secrets and darkness. You just hide yours well." Jared said quietly.

Ariel felt naked. She kicked the thought around in her head.

"You aren't what I expected either, Jared." Ariel finally said.

"You aren't either, Ariel... You are a bit more conservative than I'd imagined last night. " He replied.

"Yeah, you aren't a normal soldier either. You hide it well." Ariel turned her head and smiled.

She moved closer to him. Jared didn't move.

There was a Moment, and she moved a little closer.

She couldn't believe she was about to do this... "Am I still drunk?" She wondered. But she felt it inside her she had been putting everyone else first for so long if she didn't put herself first for once, she would suffocate.

She reached over and pulled his face to hers. Ariel kissed him. Jared kissed her back, his large arms wrapping around her tiny frame. The kiss grew more and more intense.

"Oh shit...." she said, breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry!" she said. She stood up.

"What?" Jared said, looking confused.

"I just, I can't. I got kids, and it's a sin..." She said.

Jared didn't get mad; he didn't protest or try to change her mind... "I respect that." he said.

"I gotta go home. Thank you, Jared. You were really nice. Maybe we can hang out again sometime?" Ariel said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Jared said.

Ariel paused then sighed then she picked up her phone.

"Just don't turn out to be an asshole... here." She airdropped him her number.

His phone buzzed, and he looked at it, accepting it. "Okay! You got a deal!" Jared said brightly.

Ariel turned, then turned back and hugged him, then turned and walked quickly to the door, and walked out of the house.

Chapter 2 Megan

The front door closed, and Megan smiled at her boyfriend.

"Well, she is happy, isn't she?" Megan said.

"Yeah, I worry about her, though..." Matt responded.

"Why is that?" Megan responded.

Matt sighed... Megan could tell Matt wasn't sure if he wanted to talk about this.

"Well, Mom doesn't know it, but I can see her internet traffic. She watches a lot of porn. At night, when she thinks we've gone to bed." Matt said with concern in his voice.

"Doesn't everyone watch porn? We do! All the time, Matt. Who cares?" Megan said, not getting it.

"Yeah, except have you met my mom? She's a fucking god box. She thinks us kissing is a sin. She doesn't say it, but she doesn't approve of ungodly people mingling with the flock. You know, like you." Matt explained.

"And she watches really extreme stuff..." He added.

"Like what?" Megan incredulously asked.

Sure, Ariel had a lot of tattoos, but Megan felt like those were mostly for show. Megan had never seen Ariel have a drink or smoke a cigarette, let alone go on a date.

Matt sighed.

"Come on, doofus, cough it up!" Megan said, nudging Matt in the side.

"She watches a lot of gangbangs, and degradation porn. She reads really extreme stories too, things about families and stuff." Matt said painfully.

"YOUR MOM LIKES INCEST PORN!?" Megan exploded!

"Oh, we gotta snoop!" She said, jumping to her feet.

"No, Megan, come on..." Matt said as Megan bounded toward the stairs.

Megan was in Ariel's room in a hot second. She grabbed the iPad from the bed. "Damn, password locked." She thought.

"Open it, and I'll make it worth your while." She said provocatively to Matt handing him the iPad.

"Here? In my mother's room?" He asked incredulously.

Megan dropped to her knees in front of Matt... "Please, mama's boy..." she said, putting her hand on the crotch of his pants and giving him a squeeze.

Matt groaned and unlocked the iPad, handing it to her. As Megan looked up, she realized Ariel had not cleared her browser history.

"Holy shit!" Megan said, her smile spreading across her face. She began to laugh.

"This is the really fucked up German stuff..." She said pressing the play button on a video with a "666" in the bottom right.

A blond German woman was wearing an itch cone for dogs on her neck, as men surrounded her cum stained face and began pissing on her. Megan looked up at Matt. "Can you imagine your Mom watching this?"

Matt licked his lips, watching the video, but said nothing.

Megan looked back down at Matt's Waist, and then saw Matt's bulge and looked up... "Matt! Are you into this? You perv! I had no idea a Momma's boy like you would be into this." She smiled.

"No, it's not... It's just." Matt stammered...

"It's okay, baby. I think it's hot, too, I just... I don't know... You seem so... tame all the time. I had no idea! Like sure we have sex, but you've never mentioned anything like this." She said, trying to be soothing.

Megan looked around.

"There is no way this is all she has in here..." Megan began opening the drawers of night tables, dressers, anything she could find with Matt following her and closing them.

In the back of a closet, Megan found a small wooden box. She pulled it out.

"What's this?" She asked Matt.

"I'm not sure, I've never seen it before. But Megan, we really shouldn't be doing this..." Matt protested.

"You want the reward? You gotta do the job, honey!" Megan opened the box, which had a hinge on it. Inside was a USB stick labeled "Movies." Megan frowned. She handed it to Matt.

"Okay, Mr. IT Man. let's see it." Megan said.

Matt shook his head no.

"Matt, I promise we will put it back, and I'll never tell anyone! I just have to know." Megan said in a pleading voice.

Megan watched as Matt took the drive... Turning his back to her he walked back to his room. She followed right behind him. Matt sat down at his computer and plugged the drive into a desk-mounted reader. It wasn't even pass-locked. There were four video files, each with a different name.

Megan saw the first one was called "Love," Matt clicked on it... The footage was grainy and pixelated. It was very old from a time when digital cameras weren't as good as they are now. But Megan could make out a woman on her knees sucking a man's cock... Sucking might have been a nice term for it, he was trying his best to push his cock down her throat while she choked.

"Oh, Ariel, you fucking whore." The man said.

"HOLY SHIT! THAT'S YOUR MOM!" Megan exclaimed. "I knew it! I knew nobody was that big a goodie two shoes! I knew it!" Megan said laughing.

Matt, though, was quiet; she saw he was looking at the guy. He closed the file, opened the next one called "Family," and clicked it. The quality was better, or at least less pixelated. It was his mother's face with her ass in the air behind her and she was being fucked from behind.

"That's it, baby! Fuck me, fuck me! Put that seed inside me! Please!!" His mother begged.

"HOLY SHIT!" Megan exclaimed.

"Do it! Fucking put that cum in my cunt!" Then Ariel roared.

"I'm cumming, you fucking cum pig!" Yelled the man.

The video ended. Megan watch as Matt clicked on the next field, titled "Family2" It was from a similar position, but the quality of the footage was much better, and Ariel's hair was different.

"Fuck you, put another baby in me! Now!" Ariel was yelling. Matt hit pause.

"Holy shit." Matt breathed." That's my Dad..." he added.

Megan realized they had wandered into something bigger than she had expected. She put a hand on Matt's shoulder.

"Baby, we don't gotta watch anymore. You are right. We should put it back." She tried to tell him

Matt wasn't listening to he though. He moved the mouse and opened the file called "Friends" it opened. Ariel, her belly bloated with a baby, was surrounded by men. Different colors and sizes, but all of them naked, stroking themselves.

"That's it, baby. Go on, show them what you are worth!" A voice off-camera said.

His mother opened her mouth, and men started cumming on her face and her mouth. The whole time, Ariel let out long, loud, animalistic moans.

Matt hit the pause and pulled the flash drive out. Before Megan could say anything, Matt walked quickly down the hall, put it back in the box, and put the box back where he found it. He stood there, heavily breathing.

"Shit, shit, shit." Megan heard him say.

"Baby, it's okay... Megan put her arms around him.

"My Mom was a slut." Matt said.

"Well, that was before you were born... though." Megan said.

"I think I was the baby she was pregnant with." Matt said.

Megan took him by the hand and led him to the bed. They sat on the edge of his mother's bed together. Megan watched as Matt doubled over breathing heavily his head over his knees.

"Baby, people always have secrets. That doesn't mean she doesn't love you or you don't love her. Or that I don't love you." Megan said softly.

Matt said nothing. Megan began to worry.

"Matt... I adore you; I do. I think you are great person. But that shit your Mom fills your head with about sin, and God and purity. It's bullshit. She had a life before you, hell for all you know she could have a life now." Megan said as gently as she could.

"Yea but... Like... Did you see how much she was enjoying it? I can't unsee that Megan." Matt groaned his head over his legs still.

"I mean... I kind of think it was super-hot." Megan said quietly. Matt nodded.

"Me too." He said very softly.

Matt sat up, as he straightened his back Megan saw the bulge in his pants. Megan was no longer moving under her own power, a wave heat bloomed in her roiling up from her pussy. She reached over and squeezed Matt's crotch.

"You really did. Didn't you?" She said she reached for the zipper, pulling it down slowly.

Megan and Matt had been having sex since he turned 18. She was absolutely fine being a perv, and in many ways, had worried she was too much for Matt. Megan had tried to get him to come out of his shell, but he'd been resistant.

Megan unbuttoned his pants. She got on her knees and pulled them down. Matt had an 8-inch dick, it was thick, and Megan thought it was beautiful. She took it into her mouth, pushing it to the back of her throat... She pulled it out and spit on it.

Megan unbuttoned her own jeans as she took him back to her mouth, sucking him as deep as she could take him. She kept this up for a few moments, her fingers finding her clit as she pulled Matts cock to the tip of her lips and then all the way down her throat. Megan rubbed her clit until she felt her fingers becoming coated in her juices.

Finally, Megan stood and pulled Matt's pants totally off. Then she did the same for herself. All the while, Matt was watching her.

"Lay back, baby." She smiled.

Matt leaned back, and she straddled him. She took hold of his hard cock with her hand and guided him to her pussy. She gently sat down. Matt groaned.

"You really thought that was hot, huh?" She asked in a low voice as she began to ride him up and down.

Matt nodded "Fuck." he whispered.

"You like being inside me, don't you?" She asked.

Matt began to fuck her back slowly at first, their bodies meeting in perfect slow timing.

"Oh, shit baby, that's it... get your cock deep inside me..." Megan moaned.

Then it came out of her mouth. Megan didn't think about it she hadn't planned to say it... but it came out anyway.

"Fuck me like you would her, baby..." She spoke.

Had she really just said that? Megan wondered.

Matt didn't break stride; he began to fuck her harder.