Beach Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not all that long she found when Paul pulled her upright.

"My turn again," he told her, kneeling again and pushing her legs further apart.

Caroline was making her own choking sounds she found as Paul proceeded to wreak havoc inside her. His tongue brushed too close to something and she nearly screamed. Her clitoris, she was positive, and he'd done it deliberately. She did give a small scream when he repeated the touch.

Paul stood up, smiling at where she leaned against the car, almost trembling and needing the car to help support her.

"Just turn around and lean forward," he told her, his hand on her elbow ensuring that she did so. "You'll find it makes the next bit a bit easier to handle."

Leaning forward over the door of the car, legs nicely parted, feeling his hand moving back and forth along her mound, rubbing her lips. A sidewards motion and he was dragging her lips apart and letting them slap together again. It was a warm day but she was quite sure that that didn't account for the heated way she felt. There he went, dragging her lips apart again, running his thumb along between them.

That's not his thumb. The thought slowly registered as she felt her lips closing over the intruder that had pushed between them. He was pushing in deeper.

"What are you doing? You said. . ."

"And I meant it, at the time," Paul assured her, "but it seems to me that you're ready now and it would be a shame to disappoint you."

He gave another little push and she felt a pang of pain as something gave way inside her.

"Aargh," she cried with a little scream. "That hurt."

"Don't worry about it. It was just your inhibitions giving way to reality. It's not hurting any longer, you'll notice. Just relax and let it happen."

The let-it-happen she had no choice over. The relax was impossible. She was totally wound up, enormously aware that a cock was moving deeper into her and there was nothing she could do about it. It was slowly filling her and feeling most peculiar. Come to think of it, it wasn't all that slow in the way it was filling her, although the feeling most peculiar was a given. How did people get accustomed to something like this?

It didn't take long and Caroline could feel Paul's groin pressing against her. It seemed to her that there was far too much cock inside her for her peace of mind but she didn't know what she could do about it but wait for him to take it out again. That couldn't happen too soon. She waited.

Paul stayed right where he was, groin pressed firmly against her, cock proudly filling her. She could feel the hot hardness of it. She was also finding that she was feeling restless, waiting for something else to happen. She gave a small start when his hands came around her and ran over her breasts, cupping and squeezing them.

"I'm going to start moving," his voice came whispering to her. "Just move with me and you'll find that everything will be just fine."

Easy for him to say. He wasn't the one being fucked. Oh, wait. If she was being fucked then she guessed that he was being fucked. The hell with it. She waited.

She felt the slow drag of his cock as he pulled back, almost disengaging. A slight pause and then he was pushing firmly back into her, and that peculiar sensation was being replaced by a strange excitement. Another slow drag and then he was coaxing her to push as he came smoothly back in. This time she found herself pushing back against him, finding her excitement increasing when she did so.

He maintained the slow deliberate thrusting for a while, satisfied that Caroline was coming along nicely. His hands were gently squeezing her breasts to the same rhythm that his cock was supplying. He was enjoying himself and from what he could determine so was Caroline, even if a trifle reluctantly on her part.

He noted the first signs of restlessness in Caroline. She was fully adjusted to what was happening and now her body was telling her it wanted something more. Paul was quite happy to provide that little bit more, increasing his pace, finding she was happily matching it.

He wondered if she knew that she was giving happy little squeaks of excitement as he thrust into her. Damned if he'd tell her. She sounded funny and excited and he was keen to have her enjoy her experience. He picked up the pace a little bit more, content that things were going according to plan.

Caroline had given up thinking about what was happening to her. She knew that she was being fucked but that was irrelevant. What was relevant was the way she was feeling. Her blood seemed to be effervescent, bubbling heatedly through her veins, carrying strange pleasures with it. The source of these pleasures was Paul and what he was doing to her and she was willing to forgive a lot to feel this way. She just didn't want it to stop.

By now Paul was giving his all. He was ready to climax and the way Caroline was reacting to him she was past ready. He tried his best to give her that little extra she needed, thanking god when she gave a small scream and climaxed, letting him relax and let his own climax blow.

Grabbing a box of wet tissues which, by an odd coincidence, he happened to have in the car, Paul helped wipe Caroline down and dress. Safely seated in the car again he looked at her. She seemed to be a trifle confused.

"That was very interesting," he told her. "Of course, the next time will be better."

He started the engine while she looked at him, sorting out what he meant.

"What do you mean, next time?" she demanded indignantly. "I didn't even agree to this time. What makes you think I'll agree to a next time?"

"A lot of begging and pleading on my part," said Paul comfortably. "Now that you know what it's like for me and how badly I need it I'm sure you'll be properly sympathetic to my future needs. Um, can you drive? Yes? Would you like to drive for a while?"

Switching seats and watching her pleasure at handling the little car Paul relaxed. No worries. Offer to let her drive tomorrow and she'd jump at it. What happened after that they could wait and see.

12