Beach Hotel Costume Party

Story Info
A lost bet and a costume party turns out a wild combination.
5.6k words
3.67
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to the Ft. Piece hotel was long, but restful. I kept daydreaming about how quiet and peaceful it was going to be. It had been quite a while since I had recharged my batteries, and with the wife going away for three weeks and the kids staying behind due to school, I was really going to be on my game. A weekend rest was very much in order.

I pulled up to the waterfront hotel, trailered kayak in tow. I parked off to the side so the trailer wouldn't be in anyone's way, but the parking lot seemed a little empty except for a car or two parked near the entrance. The front lobby was typical for a beachfront hotel. It was open..kind of smelling of mold and suntan lotion. Behind the counter stood a small, slender girl.

She must've only been about 24 or so. I would guess she stood about 5 feet tall and weighed maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. Hmmmm....bet she'd look great soaking wet!

I was shocked back to reality when this little girl asked if she could help me. "Yes" I said. "I'm here to check in.

I gave her my name as I noticed hers on her tag above her ample breasts. Her eyes lit up as she checked my reservation. "Hello Mr. Cane, I see you have the best room in the house." "I do"? I asked. I had made the reservation over the computer and had just asked for a room with a view of the water. "You have the Executive Suite....a very nice room." "Great" I said. "I'm planning on doing some kayaking from your shore here, but what do you guys do for fun around here at night"? "Well," Sandy said, "You're in luck! Tonight we're having a costume party with all of our guests and some of our locals who frequent our bar. We have costumes for you to rent in the back I can show you if you're interested." "I don't know.....I've never been to a costume party". "Take a costume and come by tonight around 8:00. I'll show you around." "Okay...show me what you've got" And just as soon as I said it, it dawned on me how it sounded and I started to blush. She looked into my eyes and without hesitation said, "Oh you'll have to wait till tonight to see that!" Holy crap! Am I getting hard? I thought to myself! Even more crimson now,

I followed Sandy as she lead me to a small closet/dressing room. In the room were several costumes that look like they had been well worn. She fumbled through a few hangers until she grabbed one and said, "Here...try this on on." It was a vampire outfit, complete with cape and mask. I took it from her tiny hands and looked around for a place to try it on. "There aren't any changing rooms, but it's just us here right now.....go ahead, I won't look." She turned her back as I took off my shirt and laid it across a chair...then my shoes....and finally my pants.

I still was slightly hard from my earlier embarrassment and my appreciation for her female form shown through my boxers. As I put on the outfit, I noticed her quick glance and notice of my somewhat rigid cock.

Her grin let me know she approved.

"Okay, how do I look?" "Wait.....you're not quite ready." she said as she fumbled with the hanger on the chair. She came back to me with the mask and reached up high to place it over my head.

Our faces were so close, I could smell her perfume and feel the warmth of her skin. Our lips were so close...my instincts were telling me to move forward the three or so inches and kiss her pouty lips.

Our eyes met....we both seemed to stare for a long, dramatic pause. "There you go......I love this costume....so damned sexy." as she stepped back and adjusted the cape. "You fill it out very nicely." "Great, I guess I'll take this one then."

I quickly changed back into my regular clothes and walked back to the front desk with the costume on a hanger, over my shoulder. "So, I guess I'll see you tonight around 8:00 then." Sandy said, more as a statement than a question. "I guess you will....see you in a bit." and I walked away towards the elevator leading to the rooms.

The elevator doors opened to the highest floor. I followed the signs to the Executive Suit and placed my room key card into the slot. The lock made a whirring noise and a small light went from red to green. As I walked in, it looked more like someone's apartment than a hotel room.

There was a sitting area with a couch and a couple of comfortable looking chairs all circled around a small wooden coffee table. Past that was a small kitchenette and then a king size bed which was next to the balcony. I hung up the costume and put my small suitcase down and walked to the balcony. I opened to sliding door to the warm salt air.

A couple of small metal lawn chairs with cushions sat apart from the rot iron table. The railing was also rot iron and very sturdy. The balcony looked over a small marina and a dock area. The warm air felt comforting and it was as if the seagulls were singing their welcome to me. I took a deep breath and walked back into the room, leaving the sliding glass door wide open.

I was putting away my clothes and bathroom things when the phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey Mr. Cane, this is Sandy....I'm just making sure everything is to your liking." "Everything is great...this is a beautiful room." "Great!" she said. "If you need anything.....anything at all, please don't hesitate to call." "Will do..thanks again." and I hung up the phone with a horny smile and a twitch in my cock.

I laid down for a while and was awakened when my cell phone went off. "Hello?" I said trying not to sound sleepy. It was you. You were calling to let me know you had arrived in town and you were stopping off to pick up some stuff then you'd be in. I told you what my room number was and that I'd catch up with you when you got in.

You called me around 6:30. I had just gotten out of the shower and had barely enough time to wrap a towel around myself. "Come to the door" you commanded. I walk to the door and look through the peep hole, but see no one. "Where are you?" I ask. "Not that door....go to the door that leads to the adjoining room!" you say with excitement in our voice. I open the locked door and look straight at another door.

I hear it unlock and there you stand looking like the cat that swallowed the canary! "Howdy neighbor!! I made a friend at the counter and she saw to it that our rooms adjoined." "Sandy?" "Yup!" You said you two had sparked up a friendship on the phone as you made your reservations and you had asked so many questions about the area and things to do and the nightlife. "In fact," you said, "She's coming up here in a few minutes for a drink with me on the balcony."

And just as you told me about Sandy, there was a knock on your room door. We both got quiet since we're in sneaky mode, and you walked to the door. You looked at me and sighed a smile as you unlocked and opened your door. Sandy walked in with a couple of glasses and a bottle of something. "Tequila anyone?" She rang out with a sexy, mischievous smile as she looked at my towel wrapped, wet body. "Let me get some clothes on and I'll join you two." "You're just fine as you are" you said as you grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the balcony.

Sandy grabbed one of my balcony chairs and brought it to your balcony, along with the tequila and three orange juice sized glasses. We all sat down and I fumbled not to expose myself to people down on the dock or to my two lovely female companions.

Sandy poured the drinks and eyed my predicament. "Stop worrying, it's just us and we're not going to tell anyone....are we?" A sly, knowing gaze shoots in your direction and you grin and nod in compliance. I'm sitting between you and Sandy, she in her uniform of black pants and a white button up shirt, and you in a pair of loose shorts and a tank top that shows off your sexy cleavage.

You let out a whoot and say, "Drink up!! I didn't come here to sip!" We all laugh and downed our drinks, which you quickly refill. After a couple of these, we're all getting a little tipsy. Your'e really relaxed......the most relaxed I think I've ever seen you. You and Sandy are talking about the costume party tonight and leaning into me as I'm in the middle. Your hand is on my bare, now dry and exposed thigh.

Out of nowhere, you stop mid sentence and and tell me how good I feel as you softly run your hands up and down my thigh......up to where the soft terry cloth towel meets my thigh....and then back down to my knee.

Sandy tells you to stop that because she hasn't been able to enjoy a man since she and her boyfriend broke up several weeks ago and how the tequila is making her want to feel the touch of a man again. "Well, we're on a sabbatical from our inhibitions and you shouldn't have to feel left out. Touch his other thigh.....I'm sure he won't mind." What?? I have a startled look on my face as I look at you, but you just smile a slightly drunken smile and swig your drink.

As I'm looking at you, I feel Sandy's soft, warm hands touching my other thigh. I jump slightly as her touch is unexpected. I watch her hand move from my knee slowly up my inner thigh.....under my towel and gently touch the head of my rapidly rising cock. Your hand comes to my chin and pulls my face towards yours.

You rise to meet me........kissing me hard and passionately....Sandy's hand now softly stroking my rock hard cock.....now both of your hands are on my cock......your tongue deep down my throat......I feel your hand leave my cock and rub my bare chest.....Sandy's hand moves from my now lonely cock and I feel the terry cloth towel being undone and falling onto the chair....I'm so tipsy and turned on by your kiss I don't even notice she has moved the table and is now face to face with my rock hard meat.

Her hands massage it as her wet mouth slides down over the head.....my body instinctively thrusts slowly up to meet her mouth. Our passion hit it's peak when you suddenly stop and stand up, grabbing me by the hand. Sandy nods approvingly and we all move into the bedroom....onto your king size bed. I grab Sandy by the hand and we all move inside. Sandy runs and jumps on the bed and quickly rolls onto her back. "I want to feel what you've been bragging about." she says as she winks at you.

She's quickly undressed and spread eagle waiting for me. I look at you and you give me the Go signal. I move in on top of her slowly starting by kissing her young, bare knees....she shivers at my touch....you are behind watching and touching yourself.

My mouth moves quietly up her inner thigh...my warm breath dancing across her red pussy lips and swollen clit......I see a glint of moisture....she's ready.....After gently teasing her clit, I move up to her flat stomach...then trace the lines up to her chest...her pert little B size breasts are heaving with her heavy breathing.....her nipples are like diamonds in my mouth......I look back to make sure you're okay and notice you've turned around and are fumbling with something in a bag on the table.

I softly nibble on Sandy's perfume scented neck....her moans are soft in my ear.....my cock is touching the opening to her soul....I drive my meat into her as she lets out a cry of ecstasy envelopes the two of us. My motion is slow and steady......she's overcome with passion as she wraps her arms around my body and pulls me close. I feel you climb on the king size bed behind me and start rubbing my ass as we rock like ocean waves hitting the shore.

We all rocked with the same rhythm like trees in the wind......your hands spread my ass cheeks and I can feel your warm breath on my hole.......your tongue penetrates me and digs deep for that tender spot you know will send me into orbit......Your finger replaces your tongue.....I can feel by the coolness, your finger is well lubed.....deeper and deeper you slide your finger as my cock is buried in Sandy's mound....you slide two fingers in and the rush forces my cock deeper in her. We're all nearing our peak when your fingers leave me.......only to be replaced by a huge strapon you've gotten into while I was preoccupied.

The head hits my prepared opening.....Sandy look at you and tells you, "he's ready." I know I've been set up, but I'm too horny and slightly tipsy to care. You gently slide in my ass...spreading my cheeks and gauging my reactions to your forced entry....my moans of pleasure tell you I'm good so you slide it all the way in......I feel so stuffed! My ass is stretched further than it's ever been before......I feel your soft thighs as they caress my ass with your strokes.

With all of this attention, I couldn't hold back anymore.......I shot a huge load into Sandy's pussy......she felt me convulsing and entered her own orgasm at the same time. We all collapsed into a big pile of sweaty, sex craved lunatics and started to nod off. Sandy looked at her watch and jumped up. "It's almost time for the party!

I've got to get home and change. I'll see you guys there." With that, she kissed you deeply as she gathered he clothes, dressed quickly then left.

"Wow!" we both said, almost at the same time. You head to your shower and take me with you. "We need to save time, so we'll have to shower together." you say as you look at me with a devilish grin. We played a little more in the shower, but we both knew if we started too much, we'd never make it to the costume party and you really seemed excited to go!

I was drying myself off and putting on my boxers, you stopped me...."Oh no you don't!" "What? What do you mean?" "Remember you lost a bet and had to do whatever I said for three full hours? Well, it starts now big boy! Take off those boxers and put these on.' You held out a pair of red laced panties...thongs no less! Holy crap, my facial expressions surrendered. "Seriously? You want me to wear those tiny things? They will barely cover me!" "It's just getting started." and you handed the frilly things to me. I sighed a reluctant sigh and started removing my boxers.

I slid the panties over my feet and up my thighs......my semi-erect cock barely fit...and the breeze on my bare ass made me shiver. You looked me up and down and studied for a moment. 'This just won't do.....I need to fix something....follow me to the bathroom, slave." I felt silly in these panties, but a bet is a bet.....I followed. "Sit on the tub with your legs where the water goes." you commanded as if I was just a toy.

You ran hot water then made sure my legs were wet all the way up to my thighs. "What on Earth is she doing?" I wondered to myself. You turned away for a second, and came back with shaving cream and a razor. "With sexy panties like that, we can't have you all hairy, now can we?" "Oh craaaaap." The cream on my legs was cool....your touch made me want your hands all over me. When you had done both legs, you looked pleased, but still not satisfied. "Take those off and get your whole body back in here." I obeyed.

You made me bend over and grab my ankles. 'Such a sexy ass my slave has.....but I'll make it sexier!" With that, you sprayed a cool lotion onto my ass crack and thighs. I turned just enough to see the can of Nair before you hid it. you rubbed it all over my ass crack and thighs turning me on in spite of the slight burning......you even slid the tip of your finger inside my ass...you felt so good. "Rinse, my little bitch! And rinse well or it'll burn all night and I want you at your best!"

I walked out of the shower bare from head to toe. You were sitting on the bed and commanded me to show it all to you. Satisfied, you handed me the pink thong, lace panties and told me to get dressed. I slid on the panties and headed to my room. I picked up the vampire costume, took it off the hanger and was getting dressed when you came around the corner. "What the hell do you think you're doing, slave?" "I'm dressing for the party" "Silly slave...that's not your costume tonight, this is!" Oh crap!!

You held up a Little Red Riding Hood costume with a white blouse, a red skirt, if it was even big enough to be considered a skirt, white thigh high leggings, red high heel shoes, and a mask. "THIS, is your costume, my little princess!" My face flushed with embarrassment....and a deep breath, I calmly (on the exterior) removed the Vampire outfit and began dressing as a slutty Red Riding Hood.

The leggings were tight and sheer..they fit snug around my lower thighs. The white button up blouse was snug, but not tight. The skirt, on the other hand, was not only tight, but very, very short! With nothing but a thong to hide myself, my ass cheeks were very exposed to anyone who would look in my general direction! Good grief!! I reminded myself never to lose another bet!

Completely dressed, you as a vampire and me as Red Riding Hood, we looked at each other. "Almost, but not quite......sit here and let me finish you up properly." As I sat, you fumbled around in a bag. You cam back to me with a long, blonde wig and a couple of silicon breast implants. Oh dear God!! If that wasn't humiliating enough, you began to apply make up to my face. "Be still, bitch" you commanded as you applied lipstick to my soft lips...all kinds of stuff I can't even identify to my cheeks and eye lashes...and then my eyes.

"Go look in the mirror! You're quite the slutty Red Riding Hood." as you laughed at my shocked expression to your handy work. "You might even pass for a woman tonight, my slave!" Cautiously in my new high heeled shoes, I followed you to the door. Your vampire outfit and make up looked fantastic! You had a white, powder face with fake fangs and fake blood dripping from the corners of your mouth.

I walked behind you as we got off the elevator and walked towards the dimly lit bar. It was very crowded and I was relieved the lights were way down low. I didn't know anyone here, but I didn't know how a man dressed as a slutty Red Riding Hood would go over if they found out. The cool wind up my ultra short skirt, blew it up almost enough so people could see my bulging cock in these tiny panties.

My hand instinctively dropped to the front of my skirt to keep from flashing everyone. Did I mention how relieved I was the bar was dark? lol We walk through the hoards of costume draped people to two empty seats at the end of the bar. You sat at the end and I sat next to you, a woman in a Peter Pan outfit drinking and laughing with friends, beside me. We were still a little tipsy from the tequila, but you ordered two more shots for me and wine for yourself. "Slam them" You ordered. I did and was soon feeling warm all over.

A man dressed as a lumberjack and carrying a fake ax was nearby and had been watching us as we walked in. As Peter Pan and her friends moved towards the dance floor, the Lumberjack moved in....sitting right next to me. With the music pounding in the background, he looked me up and down then said to you how he had seen you order me to drink the shots. "Does she do everything you tell her to?" he asked half flirting. "For the next 3 hours." you replied. He looks confused, so you explain how you and your "good friend" had a bet and how I had lost. He looked amazed and asked you to prove it.

You looked at me and thought for a second...."Stand up, turn around, and show this nice lumberjack your sweet, sexy, bare ass." Oh craaap!! But I didn't flinch, I did as I was ordered. I stood up from my bar stool...turned and faced you....then gently lifted what barely covered anything anyway. "Higher" you ordered. I complied. Now my bare ass, except for the tiny strip of material in my ass crack, was there for everyone to see.

The lumberjack stared with admiration....his big hands moved to touch my ass. "Uh uh," you told him. "She needs a couple more shots before you can touch her." Oh crap I thought once again as the lumberjack nearly jumped the bar to get the bar tender's attention for two more tequila shots. I was commanded to slam the two shots then hold up my skirt for the lumberjack.

I complied and was not getting a little dizzy from the excitement and alcohol. His hands were rough and grabbed my ass like he was making bread. "This is too damned cool" he said. "Can I buy two more shots and keep touching it for a while?" You nodded with acceptance and before I knew it, I had slammed two more shots.

12